[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ what kind of dating apps would you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Hey /lgbt/

what kind of dating apps would you recommend?
>>
Doesn't really matter which one you use, they'll all contain the same people and you'll most likely end up with the same result.
>>
>>5675974
>what kind of dating apps would you recommend?
None.
I prefer meeting people IRL. In the supermarket. At the library. Online (games). Through an acquaintance.
So, get a hobby where you get to meet other people. Go swimming with other people (or club). Join a yoga class. If necessary, look for gay clubs in the vicinity for whatever sport.
>>
>>5675974
steam
>>
>>5676129
This, if your as autistic as me
>>
>>5676120
What if you have a terrible gaydar?
>>
>>5676161
You either make a new friend or you don't.

The one thing I've learned to do is look closely at someone's eyes!
The wider the pupils get, the more excited they are to either talk to you or simply find you interesting.
That's how I've found the guys irl who are at least bi. They're taken though so we just make googly eyes at each other and flirt innocently.

Chin up. We'll make it.
>>
Recon.
>>
>>5676120
why do stupid comments always have full punctuation and capitalisation?

its just a pattern ive noticed

maybe self obsessed normies are more likely to use it
>>
>>5676326
>stupid comments
said the shitpost
>>
>>5675974
Tinder sucks. People just use it as an ego boost to see how many people swipe on them. No one talks or responds to messages. I've only gotten three actual dates off Tinder and I didn't even get sex out of any of them.

I like Scruff best, idk why but people there seem more sane
>>
>>5676120
When I'm at the supermarket, I don't want people to hit on me.
When I'm at the library, I don't want people to hit on me.
When I'm playing online games, I don't want people spamming a/s/l?
When I'm doing yoga, I don't want creeps to talk to me after staring at my ass all class.

Gay clubs are shutting down because online dating is driving them out of business.
>>
>>5679498
>when i do anything, i want to be alone

ok we get it fred, you're an independent potato who dont need no man

gay clubs are shutting down because their niche was always super small and they took out loans to fund these huge lavish places with absolutely zero market research, and as you said, they have very little ability to adapt to the market.
>>
>>5676120
I really don't understand this. I've never gone to the library or a supermarket and had a random person hit on me. Does this really happen?
>>
>>5682675
The prettier you are, the more likely it will happen. I used to take a taxi for the thirty blocks to and from work instead of walking because of the number of times I'd get hit on.
>>
>>5683030
I guess I'm an extra ugly mofo then
>>
>>5683041
No, not really. I'd say it mostly happens to 7+/10 gals. I'm an 8/10.
>>
I want a dating site which has a distance calculator. Where I can find people who would peg me or transgender/crossdress who want to get lewd. Is that so much to ask
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.