[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have closet stories, like when people didn't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: They_suspect_nothing.jpg (35KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
They_suspect_nothing.jpg
35KB, 496x369px
Anyone have closet stories, like when people didn't know you were gay and you were testing the waters with some straight friends. I don't have any but would love to hear some
>>
>>5672842
When I was in high school, one of my close straight friends used to joke about doing gay stuff all the time. He was pretty open-minded and used to compliment me and I would do the same. We'd even like fake-sext sometimes if that makes sense, but he always had this "hahaha we're so quirky and goofy" attitude about it... Meanwhile I'm just sitting there hoping he was serious and would actually follow through, but that was impossible thinking. Being a gay teenager is fucking awful.
>>
>>5672874
I'm sort of in the same thing, but instead of "sexting" we spoon
>>
>>5672874
Sometimes I think they know, but they just enjoy teasing you too much
>>
Funny
>>
>>5672895
Yeah probably, but he was never mean to me or anything. Like we're still friends even though this was seven years ago.
>>
>>5672891
Sounds like he might actually be bi/gay. Have you talked to him about it at all? How do you think he would react if you kissed him?
>>
>>5672891
>>5674063
I think hes one of those that are like NO HOMO
>>
>>5674149
Well if he is then tell him to fucking stop (unless you're that desperate for some delusional cuddles). The "no homo" meme is possibly the most annoying fucking thing that some allegedly straight guys do.
>>
>>5674063
>>5674149
Ye sometimes he acts really gay, he has sent me ass picks, and showed me his dick in pictures on his phone and he sometimes just whips it out and says suck my dick, but in a joking way. Ik reading this seems hard to believe. I don't think I could just kiss him because I think he would freak out and not want to be friends. Although each time we sleepover or we are both at a friends house I spoon him and take it a little further each time. Farthest so far has been spooning him with boner and feeling his chest and arms. He's pretty muscular
>>
File: grace_park2_08.jpg (16KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
grace_park2_08.jpg
16KB, 200x284px
>>5672842
Hanging out with straight friend I was secretly crushing on (that had long ago figured me out as gay well before I was ready to come out of the iron closet, even to myself) and chatting about a TV show I liked. When this came up:

>"Anon are you gay?"
>"Wh- [oh shit] what no I am not gay."
>*skeptical sideways glance* "Alright, then name two hot women, right n-."
>"Tricia Helfer, Grace Park" (pic related)
>"Uh huh, okay."
>[Yes! I said something straight guys, just like me, would say. He totally bough-]
>"Wait. Anon, aren't they the main actresses of that Battlestar Galactica remake you're always talking about?"
>[nogodfuckingdamnitno!]
>>
>>5675197
That's a pretty complicated situation I have to admit. I can't say I don't know the type though. Some of my high school acquaintances were ostensibly straight but would do things like that as well. My guess would be that he's just hetero, but the spooning thing makes me doubt that. I don't think it's that common for straight guys to just spoon each other with boners and feel each other's chests while doing so.
>>
>>5675316
Ik, that's the only thing that makes me wonder. He also just sits on my lap or doesn't care when I sit in his or anything. Its all confusing but I guess I just have to take it further and see how he responds
>>
>>5675295
Holy fucking shit, I'm sorry but that's actually funny. Are you 2 still friends
>>
>>5675356
Yeah these are definite signs that he might be into you. What makes you think he'd freak out if you tried to kiss him or something though?
>>
>>5675295
lmaooo so did he call you out on being gay? that would be a hilarious coming out experience.
>>
>>5675375
Well he's religious and makes fun of our other friend, calls him gay and talks about how annoying and dumb gay people are. Uses fag alot
>>
>>5675384
Definitely some internalized homophobia... Likes doing homoerotic things with his "no-homo straight friend lolbro" but thinks making out is way too gay. I really don't know what to tell you anon, I don't know the guy personally, and that is one fucked up situation. Based on some of the things you do together though, you could try maybe slightly escalating things depending on his reactions, but if he gets all agitated and defensive then it's probably not worth risking until he's taken time to figure himself out.
>>
>>5675362
Yes. He's a legitimately nice blunt person that just wanted me to get over myself.

>>5675380
He let the topic drop there (cuz classy, and extra awkward), but he didn't buy my ostensibly straight bullshit for a moment.

This was after he set me up on a date (it was awful) with a girl (she was like a 4/10, I think...) that fancied me. Pretty sure he was just sick of watching a plain girl with poor judgement in available men and a deeply closeted friend clumsily flirting with each other in front of him.
>>
>>5675502
Haha well it sounds like he's an alright guy.
>>
File: 1348219060358.jpg (67KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
1348219060358.jpg
67KB, 426x341px
>>5675197
>he sometimes just whips it out and says suck my dick

anon pls
>>
>>5675197
>Farthest so far has been spooning him with boner and feeling his chest and arms.
If he didn't run away, he likes you.
>>
>>5677109
>>5677264
He does that when we are with a huge group of people too, and he did get up to leave after about 2 hours. Spooning behind at 4am, he got up and left around 6:30
>>
>>5677821
You know, maybe he's just joking and doing a bad job of it when he calls other people gay or something. It sounds like you *likes* you anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.