[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a present in the mail! Now I have bicalutamide (50mg/day)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3413.jpg (1023KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3413.jpg
1023KB, 3000x2000px
I got a present in the mail! Now I have bicalutamide (50mg/day) and I'll take 2×2mg of this

Take them sublingual or regular oral?
>>
that pic turns me on
>>
Pills are the worst way to kill yourself. Don't do it, OP, life is worth living!
>>
>>5672056
How would you do it?
>>
>>5672042
You are supposed to take them regular oral. Take with as little food as possible, to ensure proper dosage. Also I'm pretty sure 50mg or so daily is the typical dosage.

Where did you get it? Also how much did it cost?
>>
>>5672198
Oops, this is just for bicalutamide, not the estrogen. You can do sublingual if you want, but it's going to mainly end up oral anyway.

1488 masterrace method of getting estrogen is through injections, though.

Please do let us know how that bicalutamide works out for you, I am very interested in switching to it myself.
>>
>>5672213
>Please do let us know how that bicalutamide works out for you, I am very interested in switching to it myself.

I've never used any other anti, so I can't compare. I don't really get erections anymore, my body hair is reduced a lot, thoughts of fetishes have vanished, and most importantly dysphoria feelings are gone. Might be partially placebo, but when I forget a day it all comes back
>>
>>5672257
How is feminization going? Breast growth? etc.

Also what is your dose? What is your source? Does it cost you a lot?
>>
>>5672328
Only started a couple of weeks ago; I can't say anything about feminization. I'm 25 so my hopes aren't very high.

the OP picture is from qhi. the bicalutamide I bought from a chemical company for about 2$ per gram. However I prefer not to disclose how I got it because I work in a lab and I can actually test the compound for purity, whereas others cannot.
>>
>>5672213
injections are the best way to get stable levels of estrogen then?
>>
>>5672398
More gradual release into the blood stream.
>>
>>5672362
Don't be an ass
start selling it to us for $20/gram
Not that I believe you unless you have some secret Chem company. Unless you mean alibaba
Either way you're still an ass for not telling us
>>
>>5672870
You call me an ass for not being an illegal distributor of prescription medication? Yeah I contacted them via alibaba at first.

If you want to purchase APIs from alibaba, or any other trading platform, go ahead, there's no law against it. I'd rather buy apis from a chemical company than from a shady online pharmacy. Example: the spiro from QHI is known to be bad/inactive
>>
File: 1454621984792.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454621984792.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>5672955
>the spiro from QHI is known to be bad/inactive
Don't tell me the E/CPA also is.
>>
>>5672955
share the goddamn vendor then
>>
>>5673005
There isn't one they're blowing smoke up your ass.

I've used this same exact bait to troll before.
>>
>>5673016
thanks f4m. I'll fall for it every time though, can't help myself
>>
>>5673000
Their CPA is Bayer branded. If it's not legitimate then it's nothing short of a miracle that Bayer hasn't torn them to bloody shreds yet.
>>
How did you get hormones in the mail?
>>
>>5673322
you're not serious, are you?
>>
>>5672042
>I'll take 2×2mg of this
>Take them sublingual or regular oral?
Prognova is to be swallowed. It won't absorb through the under tongue membranes. You need a form of micronized 17b-estradiol for through the skin absorption. Estrace and it's generics is one of them.
>>
>>5673090
The CPA I ordered last year was from Wockhardt UK Ltd and the stuff I got now is from Stragen UK Ltd.
No Bayer here.
>>
>>5673418
Huh. Dunno. I didn't get generic options when I ordered. Bayer's Androcur or nothing.
>>
>>5673440
Well considering my libido is absolutely dead I'll just stay optimistic that its the right stuff.
>>
>>5673367
Through the external skin and under the tongue are very different, though.
>>
>>5673492
Yes, and estradiol-valerate will not even absorb through a mucus membrane, let alone the skin.
>>
>>5673322
Magical gender fairies
>>
>>5673476
Generics are the exact same shit
>>
File: Progynova-transdermal.jpg (123KB, 797x449px) Image search: [Google]
Progynova-transdermal.jpg
123KB, 797x449px
>>5673492
>>5673825
Oh shut up this will work.
>>
>>5673927
You're adorable.

The valerate form of estradiol is used in intramuscular injection.
>>
>>5672042
Take 25/day for bica.
>>
>>5674254
Source of this?
>>
File: ky.jpg (67KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
ky.jpg
67KB, 500x409px
where the hell can you get bicalutamide? ive been on flutamide for 4 months and its been good, but now I'm running out and i cant get more, and i wont be ordering from inhouse as its ridiculously overpriced!

also is the QHI spiro bad?
>>
>>5673367

https://www.sfdph.org/dph/files/THS/HormoneTherapyRev.pdf

>Estradiol valerate is interchangeable with estradiol. Estradiol micronized is manufactured to quickly dissolve sublingually but any of the oral estradiol or estradiol valerate preparations can be used sublingually or transbuccaly to decrease the possible risks related to 1st pass effects in the liver and excess thrombotic effects.

The micronized stuff is just absorbed faster sublingually than non-micronized.
>>
>>5679149
I take my micronized Valerate sinlinugally and it's fine

>>5678243
I ordered some from brandmedicines
Not as cheap as prescription but still much cheaper than adc and ih
>>
>>5679169
>sinlinugally
Jesus
>>
>>5679169

That's what I'm saying. Micronized or not, whatever pill you're taking is fine to take sublingually. Dissolving micronized forms in a shorter time is the only benefit over non-micronized.
>>
>>5672042
Hips pls go
>>
>>5674254
you mean as a starting dose or is 25mg enough for most trans girls to eliminate test completely in most cases?
>>
>>5673927
Thanks for laugh anon
>>
>>5682437
the*
Holy shit im retarded
>>
>>5682476
I just thought you're russian.
>>
Newsflash fags...ioffer sells all of this. Just Google it.
>>
>>5682782
>Sorry, no items were found containing: bicalutamide
And CPA costs 110 bucks a pack.
Yeah, not happening.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.