10 seconds to come up with proof that Holly Conrad isn't trans
1. Kind of manish face
2. stereotypical trans girl (birb culture, pastel punk, crafty, etc)
3. the fact that you're so mad about it makes me want to believe even harder
1. Subjective opinion
2. Subjective opinion
3. It's not that I don't want her to be, -- it wouldn't change my opinion -- I just don't care. No one cares. Shitpost that on /b/ or reddit.
Also, before you try to question why "subjective" is relative to the argument, you're trying to PROVE something. That requires objective evidence.
>1. Kind of manish face
>implying manish face = trans
>2. stereotypical trans girl (birb culture, pastel punk, crafty, etc)
She's a vegan, cosplaying tumblrina. Of course she would be pastel punk.
Give us real proof and not just assumptions. You're literally just using stereotypes.
proof she isn't:
1) We saw pictures of her when she was younger as a child, during prom, and in college
2) Her family was pretty broke due to her mother having a disability and thus would not be able to help with paying for a transition
I can't believe I'm actually taking this shit seriously
You can't just craft trans icons out of people you like. There's no proof, nothing to speculate on even. This isn't like Arin, where all the circumstantial evidence adds up to a case study in repression.