[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like, having a penis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

What's it like, having a penis?
>>
>>5661629
Chopping it off feels like a pretty good idea.
>>
>>5661629
Imagine having that really incongruous thing always stuck there. Like a flesh dildo you can't take off.
>>
Feels damn good, and it always gets hard when I dress like a girl.
>>
>>5661851
>mtfs
>>
You're not missing much. In fact, you can have mine.
>>
>>5661629
Its squishy :3 i cant believe there are humans on this earth that havnt experenced automatically groping their dick and balls while chilln. The best part is when you grab your balls and they retract in. Feels so good

>>5661851
Cute
>>
>>5661629
It's not that much different from having a vagine most of the time. It's just kind of extra skin/ tissue that can get stuck on one side of your pants, like a long crotch boob. An erection just feels like how your clit feels after foreplay/ 'batin, only bigger. Flexing certain muscles can make it move by pumping blood into it, you have the same muscles down there. It's much easier to feel your blood pumping through it because it's so much bigger and there's more leeway for blood to go in and out.

why are you asking?
>>
>>5661629
like there's something stuffed in your crotch that's always in the way.
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (42KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
42KB, 500x374px
Like something is suction cupped to your crotch and you can't remove it no matter how hard you try
>>
>>5661629
Awful.
I'd cut it off myself if I didn't need the tissue for SRS.
>>
it's pretty fresh honestly
>>
>>5661629

Like having a cancerous tumor in between your legs.
>>
>>5661629
It's pretty amazing desu senpai.
>>
>>5661629
Feels good mane.
>>
File: 1402032572131.jpg (15KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1402032572131.jpg
15KB, 229x200px
Pic related.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>5662161
>>5662171

>Feeling good about your penis

Normies pls leave.
>>
>>5662176
Just not mentally ill trannies tbqh, id insta kill myself if i didnt have it
>>
>>5662176
Hey now, you gotta own it. Girls can't pee standing up you know?
>>
File: 250.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>5662186
> she's not a tranny
>>
>>5661629

It sorta gets in the way, to try and keep reminding you it's down here. Most of the time you tune it out and it's not a problem except when you get hard in public and you have to ninja-adjust, or when it's just too misplaced and you sit down and crush your balls.

But I love it anyway. Even better with pubes trimmed (NOT shaved, that's gross).
>>
inconvenient, uncomfortable. Besides, you know, dysphoria.
>>
>>5662186
So you're a mentally ill cis guy then?
>>
>>5662342
Yea
>>
File: my beautiful circumcised penis.png (26KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
my beautiful circumcised penis.png
26KB, 640x400px
>>5661629
pretty awesome, pic related
>>
>>5661629
Great.
>>
>>5662306

>It sorta gets in the way

This desu. The worst is the balls, I'm always afraid they're going to fall off when the room I'm in's warm and the scrotum loosens up. It's a fucking terrible design, I don't like having important body parts just hanging off me like that. Also it's right next to where you shit and sometimes if you have really bad diarrhea and hemorrhoids going on at the same time the liquid shit gets all over your balls like when someone sticks gum on a water fountain and it squirts in weird directions.

I guess you'd have the same problem as a girl with tits though. Only mechanical AI anons in the future will know true bodily happiness.
>>
>>5661629

It's pretty cool desu. I still think I might prefer a real vagina but I much prefer my penis to the alternative.
>>
>>5661629
feels good to get half-a-hard-on when mildly aroused

makes me feel powerful
>>
It's kind of awkward, looks bad in tight clothing, isn't all that sensitive, and both feels and looks like something the doesn't belong in my crotch. I am in a long personal debate over whether I should just get rid of it. I don't truly hate it, so the surgery and recovery period leave me conflicted. If I get a less aggressively-scheduled job in the next year, a lot of my reservations vanish.
>>
>>5661629
Annoying.
>>
Maybe mtf / maybe delusional femboy on HRT here.

For me at least, I'm fine with it as a source of sexual pleasure, or if I'm just naked; there's nothing wrong with the look or feel of it in those situations (although sometimes I feel like I'd like to have a vulva and vagina instead or as well). I guess what bothers me the most about it (in so far as I have genital dysphoria) is that it's always out there whether or not I want it to be. It feels wrong that it gets in the way and bulges through clothes and stuff. I get this feeling like it "should" be much more like a clitoris in terms of size, length and position, which doesn't match up with the physical sensations of it being up against the clothing. I can't really think of a good analogy of what kind of unpleasant feeling it is, though. I'd much prefer if it could shrink down to female sizes when it's not needed, in any case.

In any case, using it can feel pretty good; I have no way of knowing for sure, but I imagine (based on homology) that rubbing the head feels a lot like rubbing the tip of the clitoris, and stroking the shaft feels like rubbing the homologous shaft of the clitoris between two fingers (that may or may not be possible depending on clitoris size, I guess).

Being able to pee standing up is pretty convenient. As far as feelings, it doesn't feel like much (unless you have an infection or such) except for a slight sense of pressure along the urethra. Ejaculating is pretty much the same except it's much more thick and viscous and is more of a sudden burst than a continuous stream. The enjoyment seems to be more from the twitching of the shaft than from the ejaculation itself.

Balls are painful as fuck if they get struck or twisted hard. I don't recommend having external gonads.
>>
>>5662192
I mean, they can, it's just a bit harder to make sure all of the pee makes it into the urinal, since the opening of the urethra doesn't hang forward for the last few drops once the pressure drops away.
>>
File: 115117-004-FFE4BE70.jpg (17KB, 550x361px) Image search: [Google]
115117-004-FFE4BE70.jpg
17KB, 550x361px
>>5662405
>>
>>5661629
Having a small one sucks. Its a huge hindrance in life yet no one recognizes it as such. It destroys your confidence and that chains out to so many other negative things which pretty much make your life miserable.

I'd imagine having an above average cock is great though.
>>
>>5663101
It seems like everyone who has an above average dick on here doesn't want it though.
>>
>>5663667
i somehow don't think that has anything to do with dick size
>>
>>5663667
I had an above average sized weiner and ended up have it retconned into a vulva/vagina because of all the distress it caused me.
>>
>>5663101
>I'd imagine having an above average cock is great though.
Nothing special really. For the most part it just sits in my pants,.
>>
>>5663101
this.
id give anything in the world to have a biggus dickus.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.