[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What part of the LGBT is the most selfish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (241KB, 2000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 2000x1151px
What part of the LGBT is the most selfish?
>>
Everyone here is immeasurably selfish. No one argue.
>>
>>5656830
G. Obviously
>>
Any name/trip/avatar fags.
>>
T.
>disgrace your family
>in many cases abandon everyone who cares about you
>in some cases disregard your spouse and children
>expect everyone you come into contact with to cater to your fetish
if a person did all these things for any other fetish they'd be considered a complete degenerate, but if you're trans it's apparently ok.
>>
>>5656830
All of the LGBT is selfish to some degree but it goes B > G > L > T.

B is the least selfish as they have the ability to enter normal heterosexual relationships and reproduce. G don't reproduce and focus on their selfish desires instead. L is often full of individuals who can't think past themselves and don't contribute much to society. T is the worst by far as they only care about themselves. They don't care about their family or any other relationships they destroy, only what makes them happy.
>>
>>5656830
G, no questions asked.
>>
>>5656830
What am I looking at exactly here?
>>
>>5657108
hey that's a picture of my sister
don't be a jerk
>>
>>5656830
LGB is a fetish, similar to bestiality and pedophilia, and thus hedonistic and selfish by its very nature. Choosing not to procreate, raise a family, and further the species, just because you lust after dicks is the most pathetic and self serving thing a person can do.

T, whether its a neurological disorder or a mental illness, can not be selfish as it is an uncontrollable physical defect, schizos are not selfish, intersex people are not selfish, paraplegics are not selfish

but faggots are
>>
>>5656955
Right, cause breeding isnt selfish at all. "Look at me, im so important that my offspring need to exist in a world going through overpopulation, food shortages, widespread war, and famine."
>>
>>5657108
Jorunna parva. It's a type of sea slug, which also sometimes look like pokemon depending on the species.
>>
Bisexuals because they steal everyone of both genders
>>
>>5656830
ngl, I'm mtf and it's probably us. I'd kill every single person I know, family, friends, anyone and everyone if it meant I could be cis.
>>
>>5657331
Pan-sexuals cause will fuck anything that is human and over the age of 18
>>
>>5657232
>and further the species
Race*
Get it right mentally retarded neo-nazi-traps-dont-make-me-gay dude.
>>
>>5656886
I love how the first post of a lot of the threads around here are on point, but the rest turns into a shitshow.
>>
>>5656886
>Everyone here is immeasurably selfish
Selfish people believe this?
>>
What the fuck is even happening here? It's just a shit ton of anons arguing who among them is the most selfish. Umm who cares but honestly heterosexuals are the most selfish aa they don't except lgbt+ because of what a book says.
>>
L
Bitches about lesbophobia, yet virulently hates T and B and ignores G at best
>>
>>5657959
Mmm, so close (despite all those spelling errors), yet you missed by a thousand miles cause you didn't read the op.
>>
I saw it, I just ignored the fuck out of it because this post is idiotic and pointless. And before you insult my intelligence calm the fuck down anon. Your're getting way to into a joke about heterosexuals.
>>
Not sure about selfish but most of the lesbian's here are self-centered as fuck

>inb4, lesbian starts complaining and claims to not being self-centered
>>
femboys, mtf, bisexuals over 50% hetero
>>
>>5658065
>that one vote for gays

Angry lesbian or angry transbian?
>>
>>5658127
kek
>>
File: 1290047689828.jpg (29KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1290047689828.jpg
29KB, 432x288px
>>5658065
>Lesbians not higher up
>mfw
>>
>>5658065
>no captcha

Surprised one of the results doesn't have 6700000 votes by now
>>
>>5656830
G

>wants to be the face of the acronym
>wants to be divas but then gets mad when stereotyped as such and says "but we have manly men too!"
>wants to have caricatures of women (drag queens) which mocks women and hurts T
>is more of an asshole to B then L or T are
>is full of fgts who want to hate on T now that they can get gay married because it will help them integrate into the mainsteam

L is next and basically all of those but to less extent

T is probably after that

B is last t b h
>>
>>5656830
selfish people are selfish, how about that one?
>>
>>5658219
fuck off you liberal
>>
Gay people are the most degenerate, if that counts
>>
Remember when lesbians changed the GLBT to the LGBT because they wanted more recognition. (even though it was and still is gay men who are killed from homophobia not lesbians)

Remember when lesbians wanted to Drop the T after decades of working to deny trans people health care.

Remember when lesbians beat their bisexual girlfriends the most?

Lesbians are the most selfish and just cancer. Lesbians are the heart of feminism, nuff said right there.
>>
>In long term same sex relationship
>"I'm sorry anon I want a family"
>Relationship is over.

Who am I?

>Have wife and kids
>"I'm a woman"
>Abandons family

Who am I?

>"FUCK YOU YOU MISOGYNISTIC RAPIST"
>"I AM FAT AND BEAUTIFUL, SCREW YOUR PATRIARCHY"
>"Ewww, I'm a bottom, I only date butch"

Who am I?

>"I'm dressed as a woman, isn't this something"
>No not really
>"Ok hunni, you do you."

Who am I?
>>
>Lesbians the cause of feminism and sjw bullshit
>Gays the cause of degenerate fag std culture and promotion of black culture
>Bisexuals the cause of introducing above bullshit to the straight world
>Trannies the cause of?
>>
>>5657232
>Choosing not to procreate
Stopped reading there. If you have a grinder without a handle, you're gonna have a hard using it. Now fucking women without a boner...?
>>
Allies are objectively the most selfish part of the community.
>>
Depends on the context and situation they are being selfish and what the person considers the worst.

Gays tend to make things all about them, they think they are the center of everything and the LGBT community. now that they are almost done with gay rights in a legal aspect in America they are getting even louder like niggers

Lesbians are fairly obvious, by both claiming to be part of the LGBT community and the off shoot it just because a mess of also look at me look at me. General attention whoring and tries lots of times to be moral dictator

Bisexuals obviously have the ability to reproduce more easily and and choose a socially more acceptable partner, however can be negated when openly bi to both gays and straights. more accepted for women who reap most benefits of this sexuality.

Trans exist as a sexual dysfunction almost more. one obviously can question the motives behind transition but speaking on a Transsexual point its questionably selfish to do something for your own happiness depending on when and how its done, its very selfish to keep someone from happiness if its legit. In context of fad transgenders, they are the worst and the most selfish, not only do they try to profit in some way (emotional, outsider popularity, attention whoring etc.) but at the expense of delegitimizing people who struggle from something more than a victim complex.
>>
>>5658382
Was this english?
>>
>>5658397
What part don't you understand?
>>
>>5656955
This post makes me want to never come back here. Not everyone fits in your little box
>>
>>5657232
If you consider T a neurological disorder than I hope you believe that encouraging their delusions is harmful.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1171x540px
>>5659915
Because we know that if we help trans people and accept them they all commit suicide, and if we make them suppress their feelings they go on to live normal and happy lives, right?
>>
>>5658305
>Gays whining that the acronym was changed to flow better
You realize that proper alphabetical order is BGLT, yes?
>>
>>5659915
>neurological disorder
>delusions

you're thinking of psychotic mental illness
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.