[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be eaten out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (34KB, 550x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 550x220px
What does it feel like to be eaten out?
>>
>>5644649
If they know what they are doing, its the greatest "omfg" feeling in the world.
If they don't know what they are doing, terror is an understatement.
>>
Depends on the location I've been to some fucking terrible restaurants in my time.
>>
>>5644662
If they don't know what they're doing its like someone spitting and violating your genitals
>>
I have so much anxiety when I eat someone out. I just want an experienced older woman to sit me down and bluntly guide me through everything. Give me feedback and tutorials while I perform the motions. I'm pretty sure I'm garbage at it, and lovers have just accepted it as the state of things in the past.
>>
>>5644649
>>
>>5644741
>>
>>5644748
>>
>>5644741
>>5644748
man lemongrab hit a low point
>>
>>5644741
>>5644748
>>5644752

Welp! that's a whole lot of Nope.
>>
>>5644779
That's sort of the theme of her entire life. She is cripplingly depressed and her life is awful. But she's also a bad person, so it's tough to root for her at all.
>>
>>5644791
She was doing a rimjob for the first time, what's so bad about that?
>>
>>5644752
Pls more, I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>5644649
probably not as good as a blowjobs. Otherwise, lesbian bars would have pussy-compatible glory-holes.
>>
>>5644963
Anatomy is not your strenght, is it?
>>
>>5644662
this.
and they usually don't know what they're doing, you usually have to fake it, just to get them off of you.
>>
>>5644997
yeah...
have you had to do that too?
when they are all lost, and you are about to fall asleep, but you don't want to fall asleep on them so you just tell them to stop.
Or if they don't know how to keep you lubricated and they start basically sanding the inside of your walls, and everything you do after that burns!
>>
>>5644795
if you haven't ever been pressured to do something sexual you really didn't want to, i have news. it sucks. like a special kind of suck. not sure why
>>
It's mostly just stimulating the right places, and listening to your partner. If they likes something, go with it. You can put fingers inside of her while you stimulate the clit. You can explore to find out what's personally sensitive for her/him. Communication and body language are your friends. And for the love of god, get FAMILIAR with their anatomy.
>>
>>5644963
Unless everybody did a painful 180° split with their legs, that wouldn't work
>>
>>5644670
This
>>
>>5644758
Below fucking sea-level, if you ask me.
>>
My gf is more of a sub but when I do it to her, she loves it. She kind of raises her hips a little, lifting herself up and down and sort of guides me in what directions she wants me to go by playing with my hair and moving my head a little. But I spend a few minutes teasing her slowly and then once we get of get a rythem going she tends to grab my hand or my hair harder and I feel her twitching and shaking until she cums and I can taste it. The point is-- practice makes perfect. At first we weren't very good, both clueless as fuck, but once you get to know your partner it gets a lot better. You'll know by how their breathing, twitches, moans ect how well you're doing or what they respond better to.
It can feel really good if they know what they're doing or really weird and unpleasant if they have no clue.
>>
>>5647733
Sounds hot
>>
salty milk and coins
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.