[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a reminder, I would date a trans woman but since I'm average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
a reminder,
I would date a trans woman but since I'm average looking you wouldn't look at me twice.

...and I don't blame you honestly
>>
>>5633958
let's just be friends anon, doesn't mean we can't tongue kiss, now go hit the gym naughty boy
>>
I would date an average looking guy.
>>
>>5633958
>average is not in the middle

What is this? A video game review?
>>
I would date you I've you were a good guy anon. My standards are pretty low but you can't be shorter than 5'9 because you need to be at least 3 inches taller than me
>>
>>5633958
I would date an average looking anything.
Probably even below average guy.
You would just need to pet my hair and tell me I'm pretty.
>>
>>5633967
I really should if only for my own sake

>>5633968
I do have an Okcupid profile, I've been put off by the online dating stuff so the info and pic is as least a year out of date.

>>5633971
I keked at this honestly
>>
>>5633983
OP
im 28, at this point I am more interested in affection and companionship, although the sex drive is still there of course.
>>
File: zyzzbrah.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzbrah.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>5633958
why be average when you could be a sick cunt?

literally: hot passable trannys put a lot of work into themselves. if you want one you should either start doing the same or find a way to make more money to raise social standing
>>
>>5633985
>I do have an Okcupid profile, I've been put off by the online dating stuff so the info and pic is as least a year out of date.

If you want any trans girl it is just simply the easiest thing in the world honestly.

Be nice. Be understanding, and not ashamed or use her. If you can be a sincere person with a hear you will have anything you ever wanted.
>>
>>5633997
your not wrong, effort for effort
>>
>>5633995
I was trying to date a 30 y/o who didn't even have that quality. Literally had no noteworthy quality at all but he made me feel nice somehow either way.
I think trannies have pretty low standards desu and we aren't all as hypersexual as you seem to think.
>>
>>5633997
>>5634006
Diminishing returns on MtFs compared to MtZyzz.
For an MtF to reach that level of sexy they'd need the grace of several gods.
>select all images with bread
More like select all images with empty calories.
>>
>>5634005
I want to give this post an emphatic "this".

Plenty of lonely trans women just looking for someone with a good heart to hold us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.