[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"So Anon, have you got a girlfriend yet buddy?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: The question.jpg (66KB, 561x402px) Image search: [Google]
The question.jpg
66KB, 561x402px
"So Anon, have you got a girlfriend yet buddy?"
>>
I'm ugly and awkward enough for my family to not ask.
>>
Why does the guy in the middle look like his face was photoshopped on?
>>
>>5633408

Who the hell talks like that
>>
>>5633452
You are lucky
>>
>tfw was so deep in the closet i actually had relationships and fucked girls and my family found out and now i'm too deep to get out without it being reaaaally awkward
>>
>>5633469
Well, I'm also ugly and awkward enough to never have a bf, so it's a mixed bag.
>>
>>5633408
The proper answer should be " no, I just can't to seem to find one while i have a dick in my ass" tada no more questions about girls, coming out at the same time.
>>
Look here shitlord, my name is Arkaya and I am a transbian/genderqueer feminist. The way you use buddy is condescending since it constructs a male narrative. If you have an issue with me, go take your entitled point of view to the garbage because I am not looking for it. White man needs to know better when talking to xe.
>>
>>5633408
"Not a funny joke" my answer will be.
>>
>>5633484
Even getting kicked out probably. So 3in1
>>
>>5633408
No, but my boyfriend has.
>>
>>5633496
this desu
>>
>>5634088
poly degenerate
>>
"I'm not sure thats a 'girl' anon"
>>
>>5633408

I told you already, I'm trans and I'm probably never getting a girlfriend. If I brought anyone home, it would most likely be a boyfriend.
>>
>>5633480
Nah it's probably better that way, if you hadn't done that you'd probably get asked stuff like "but how do you know if you've never been with a girl? Are you sure you don't just feel this way because you can't find a girlfriend?" etc.
>>
>>5634763

"It's because those stupid bitches broke your heart, isn't it, anon? There are other fish in the sea, son! You don't have to debase yourself and twist your desires to fit into this zeitgeist. Turning away from women and towards men isn't the way, son. We didn't raise you like this."
>>
>tfw you're really attractive and girls hit on you all the time
>"Anon why have you never had a girlfriend? What about that group of girls you were hanging around? You're not gay are you?"
>tfw have everyone convinced I'm just an asshole with really high standards
it hurts
>>
>>5633408
When my mom found out I'm gay she told the rest of my family about it.

Now they don't ask me when I'll get a girlfriend. They just stare at me with pity in their eyes and my cousins and one of my uncle get really noticeably uncomfortable when they are around me.

idk what's worse desu
>>
>>5633452
Same
>>
My Mexican coworkers always ask me about my preference for mexi vs white girls. Today one told me I should marry a mutual friend (Mexi girl) of ours. m super 'straight acting' and i know their views on homosex so i just lie to avoid being seen differently. The Mexicans i work with are some of the ppl i respect more than most of my friends and family, but is it disrespectful to be dishonest about my sexuality with them? They gotta have some gay friends or senpai who they still love the same, i'd hope.

Also thoughts on blanket labeling ppl from central America as Mexicans? Most white urban liberals call them Latinos or hispanics but p much the entire region of central America was once the Mexica (Aztec) empire. Calling them Latinos or hispanics ironically erases their indigenous heritage. Idk thots?
>>
>>5633408
Jesus mom when did we get so many mudskin mutts in the family?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.