[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trans girl >#netflix&chill with another trans girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ughjustwhat.jpg (40KB, 271x447px) Image search: [Google]
ughjustwhat.jpg
40KB, 271x447px
>trans girl
>#netflix&chill with another trans girl tomorrow
>star trek date mk ii fuck yeah
>using hair clippers to make my genital hair less gross and boyish
>accidentally chop off a chunk of skin
>no longer bleeding but still kinda weird-looking
>you know, because it's a wound on my fucking balls

So how do I explain this shit to my date without squicking her the fuck out? Any tips on how to play this one smooth? I don't want to have to explain it in the moment but I'm also nervous about broaching the subject before anything happens.
>>
>>5632971
>>#netflix&chill
you got everything you deserved
>>
Just don't bring it up.
Also topic isn't thread worthy anon.
>>
>>5632971
...do you have to have sex?
>>
File: Marjorine.jpg (241KB, 621x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Marjorine.jpg
241KB, 621x1127px
Keep your panties on this time, there's still a lot you can do without taking them off and clothed sex is hot anyways.
>>
>>5632982
wat
I come from a time where if a topic wasn't "thread worthy" it just fell off the board. relax

>>5632985
I mean I guess not? But we unexpectedly ended up blowing each other last time and I'd definitely like to see that continue.
>>
>>5632997
That's a fair point. I do have a bullet vibe that works equally well in either situation, and you're right that maintaining some clothing is suuuuper hot.
>>
>>5632971
idiot, stupid fucking idiot
did you even glue the skin back on? is that how you shave everything with retarded little fucking hair clippers?
>>
>>5632971
Just say you were prepping your gt for the big chop.
>>
>hair clippers
>not straight/safety razor

plebs gonna pleb
>>
File: ....png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
....png
198KB, 550x535px
>>5632971

>netflix

Are you seriously telling me there are people who pay to watch movies they could be getting for free on their own just by using a search engine?
>>
>>5634463

But that's illegal anon.
>>
>>5634463
It's actually not that easy. Most of the sites ask for personal information, give you malware, or just plain don't work.
>>
>>5634822
You're genuinely retarded.

>>5634575
Using Netflix in Europe means you get slightly less than 1/10th of the US library for which you have the privilege of paying more than Americans pay. Not to mention that, even in Western Euros are masochistic enough to go through that and convince themselves it's totally great, in Eastern Europe (equivalent of) 10$ is my entire web bill for like 100/10 web and my country is shit compared to like Romania or Estonia in speeds. I would have to double my net bill (and pay more AGAIN to have it in fucking HD) AND not even get any new shows just shitty Netflix originals and at least a season old stuff.

Plus, even the conversion from dollar to local currency doesn't paint the full picture - you'd have to consider what percentage of monthly income that would compromise. So equivalent cost of Netflix for Americans would be something like 80 to 100$/month and don't pretend anyone would use Netflix if it costed that much.

Yeah, no, fuck off.
>>
>>5634822
http://thewatchseries.to/
>>
>>5634880
I've used Netflix in Europe and preferred the selection.

I work and choose to pay for a legal means to watch movies in hd but if that's too hard of a concept to grasp for you, keep plugging your ears and yelling retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.