[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to pass better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

File: me.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
This is my face with totally no changes to it. I havent done my eyebrows in a few months because last time I did them it turned out horribly. What would be the best way to pass with a face like mine, including makeup tips, hair styling, all that? I've been on a proper dose of spiro for about 3 months now, and my doctor says I'll likely be on estrogen in 2 months.
>>
your face looks ok but your hair is fucked--looks really gnarly and damaged.

one of the best ways to fix this is to get on a more nutritious diet, and use higher-quality products (shampoos, conditioners, etc) to stop damaging it. Also, no more shitty purple box dye.
>>
>>5632940
I hear there's a guy called Frankenstein who's looking for an assistant. Maybe you could check that out?
>>
File: me-hair.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
me-hair.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>5632949
Thanks. I know that my hair is pretty messed up, and it looks even worse than usual in that pic, but I don't want to cut it because it took me about a year to grow it this far already.
Pic is my hair how I normally wear it
>>
>>5632940
You pass. Fuck, you pretty much pass. ;_;

Hair is pretty bad though.
>>
>>5632980
On what planet?
>>
bunp
>>
bunp squared
>>
Bump?
>>
looks great !
just smile in your eyes and have a walk outside, outside your home, outside your computer.
>>
>>5632970
You need to learn how to do your eyebrows, this will not do. LOOK UP A TUTORIAL ONLINE. Your bone structure is nice except for the eyebrow area, make them curved and YOU WILL PASS.
Also, you should get some kind of volumizing gel and make your hair stick out from your head. Experiment with products. Maybe side bangs as well? DIY Also, that color doesn't suit you at all. INTead, try this product: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GIJVBO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00 I feel like it will be effective for your skin tone, dark and feminine. This is a great color. Wear boat neck sweaters or shirts, they would look great on you.

pls follow my advice & post more photos. rearrange hair and post photo?
>>
desu u pass
That's great, but you pass as a below average woman
>>
>>5632940
3 months is nothing. Give it a year.
You pass as a below average woman now. Your face will continue to feminize.
>>
File: 434334124.jpg (94KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
434334124.jpg
94KB, 540x544px
>>5633545
>>5633502
>>5632980

what the fuck is this people saying?
This is NOT helping.
Jesus Christ, you guys are soulless...
>>
>>5632940
Don't wear those too small t-shirts, unless it's going to be hidden under something. Unless you have normal sized ribcage and breasts, it will always look odd on mtf's.
Use normal hair colors if you are going to use them at all.
Your hair looks really flat and damaged. Fix it. Better products, and better nutrition, don't fry it with too much heat, and quit dying it so much.
You have brow bossing, though it's hard to tell how much is being exaggerated by the lighting.
Fix the acne. Eat better, get a cleansing routine and cover it with makeup.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MTkzMjYxMDY3.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MTkzMjYxMDY3.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
You don't pass op. Stop fkin dying your hair purple. It looks ridiculous. Also I think you need FFS for that brow bossing
you look like pic related
>>
>>5632970
learning how to smile ought to do the trick there's really no point in "passing" you are unique and there's no way around it, maybe try some different t-shirt sleeve styles and lay off the carbonated drinks.
>>
>>5634257
also i thought i should add that passing on camera is harder to do than passing in real life, you totally pass in real life i know it, try natural sunlight in photos or maybe different lightings, dont get sucked into the digital world.
>>
i think you could pass but youre ugly in all the pictures you've been taking...

youre going to want a better skin routine and get a different shampoo because your hair looks terrible

also you have some pretty bad brow bossing (though it could be lighting accentuating it more than it really is) and you might want to consider ffs in the future.
>>
>>5634269
don't listen to this guy fuck the shampoo, it kills your hair oils buy a hair blowdrier it should cost you no more than $30 you use it after the shower
>>
>>5634278
>no poo
fuck you shill. youre only supposed to shampoo your hair 2 or 3 times a week.

also shes gonna need some argon oil too to protect her hair if she blowdries every day
>>
>>5634282
shill? don't play your male domination games with me you cis piece of shit inferior small brain, stupid looking penis.
>>
>>5634290
>your penis
ew...
>>
>>5632940
>>5632970
Get a proper shampoo, a volumizing conditioner, blow dry your hair(with cold air), make sure you brush it, your hair looks really damaged, like someone that has never had long hair before grew their hair out
>>
>>5634338
*hot air
you think OP is a baby? cold air... must be standing there with your arm muscles falling off the bone drying that shit for hours.
Also OP throw out all your combs and brushes they are worthless, you have your fingers.
>source: personal experience
>>
>>5634369
>using hot air
it's ok to use a little to start but total hot air dries your hair out and makes it all frizzy and brittle
>throw out all your combs and brushes they are worthless, you have your fingers
yeah you probably have to use your fingers to simulate texture with your thin damaged hair
>>
>>5632940
learn how to do your hair. Also, you do have a unibrow, just take a slim strip of wax right above your nose. Go get it professionally done or something.
Also, do something about the under eye bags. Your hair is horrible. It looks greasy and damaged at the same time. Straighten it, or do something with it. Don't part it so far to the side.
>>
>>5634440
no conditioner, no shampoo + hot air = straightens hair slightly
also if your hair can't take it (some people's hair just can't take it) the comb/brush will simply rip your hair out.
>>
>>5634462
>I don't use shampoo, conditioner
>I blast my hair with hot air until it's straight every day
>"brushes rip my hair out"
lol
>>
>>5632940
Hair, makeup, clothes, you can learn all of that on YouTube anytime you feel like it.

None at that will help your brow bossing and forehead. It's so bad it's literally crushing your eyes. You're gonna need major reconstruction to open up your eyes to more aesthetically natural levels and to open them up. It will involve hair line work and eyelift work at the same time. Research type 3 forehead procedures.
>>
>>5632940
just get FFS :^)
>>
>>5632959
I am jelly of you're babyface but you should seriously do something about that cavemanish brow ridge. It's fucking you up pham.
>>
>>5634528
--->
>>5632940
>>
>>5632940

you look like Russell Crowe
>>
>>5634540
A female Russel Crowe.
>>
>>5632940
yea op...your shit is kinda fucked.
not saying that to be mean, just being brutally honest

heres a list of things to do

1.) do something about your eyebrows...groom them(plenty of vids out there) or get them done somewhere
2.) fucking learn how to makeup
3.) learn how to not make your hair look like shit
4.) find a way to get rid of your acne
5.) start doing research on FFS, find a surgeon you feel is good for you, and get FFS. Especially for your browline
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo4.jpg (77KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo4.jpg
77KB, 800x600px
Thanks for the people who have provided tips. I see the issues with brow bossing that you've mentioned, and will definitely look into the costs of fixing that. Pic from the side to show that I think that it isnt the lighting, if anyone can offer any further advice?
>>
>>5637036
Apart from the browbossing, your cheek area is a little flat from the profile, but HRT should fix that.
>>
>>5637103
Is there anything I can do in the meantime to look any better, whether its bangs or stuff like that? I live in Canada, so SRS and hormones and such are covered, but FFS isnt from what I understand.
>>
>>5632940
>>5632970
holy shit lol, you look so depressed lol, kill yourself faggot!
>>
>>5637155
Being clinically depressed will do that to you. And nah, don't feel like it today lol
>>
>>5637158
do you ever stop and ask yourself 'where did it all go wrong?'?
>>
>>5637169
Not really.
>>
So any tips on what to do about my hair right now? Should I cut it and grow it back out, or is it resurrectable?
>>
>>5632940 use eyeliner, and line the inner corner of your eyes to bring them them a little closer. I wouldn't line the the bottom to much because it would bring them lower. Do a winged liner just at the ends. For brows, don't go too crazy and shape them naturally (just get strays). You might thin them a little if you want a more feminine look. contour the tip of the nose contour cheeks with light bronzer
>>
>>5632940
try straightening your hair, lots of youtube vids on how to
>>
>>5637288
Thanks, I'll try that
>>
>>5637288
That might just fry it even more though on the ends.
>>
>>5637320
What would you suggest that i do in that case?
>>
>>5633545
>she sort of passes after only spiro
JUST
>>
File: propper bangs.jpg (256KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
propper bangs.jpg
256KB, 980x1306px
>>5632940
Two words. SWEPT bangs

try and get some bangs and sweep them to the left or right.

I'm not talking Nikki Minaj bangs either. you want like partial bangs like this.

does wonders for the forhead area.

you can add like a beanie to it for a cute trendy style
>>
>>5637344
Thank you for the advice there! That sounds like a really good idea.
>>
>>5637344
>tfw cant grow a fringe
FUCK
>>
>>5637341
? So you say that I'd look okay after Estrogen maybe
>>
>>5632940
>it even
straightening it with a straightener everyday might damage it more so sorry I mentioned it. I didn't see how fried your hair was. Try getting a keratin straightening treatment. It's expensive (~200 at a salon) but you can do it at home yourself. Look up keratin research on amazon. The keratin itself is cheap ~$20, but you need clarifying shampoo (suave naturals clarifying shampoo~$1.06 ). You can get sulfate free shampoo and conditioner to maintain the silkiness for up to 3 months after the treatment. Or you can get the keratin research brand keratin AND clarifying shampoo, sulfate free shampoo and conditioner (for upkeep). I tried both routes. buying all 4 is about $80 on amazon but it has slightly better results. Buying keratin by itself, and the shampoos and conditioners will cost like $35 altogher and still works fine. Look at the before and after pics on amazon, it pretty much will get rid of the fried look and you just have to redo it once every 3 months. 1 bottle will last you a year. so it's worth
>>
>>5637580
Thank you for all of the information, this is really good. Thanks.
>>
>>5632940
>3 months Spiro
Seriously, and I don't care who you are this goes towards everybody, you should still present as male or at the very least male leaning androgyny until at least a year on both an AA and estrogen... Do the trans community a favor, fuck.... No offense but you're not doing anybody's opinions of what we can and do look like, properly transitioned, any good by walking around like that.

And, do something about your eyes... You look like a sad retarded puppy.. It's freaking me the fuck out.
>>
>>5638152
I do present as male. I thought I mentioned that further up in the thread.
>>
>>5632940
Your eyes are derpy af.
>>
>>5638355
Im aware of that. I need glasses because of it. It fuckin sucks.
>>
>>5632940
Go to a salon, have your hair styled and have your eyebrows done, look up some makeup and or fashion consultants in your area, take a couple of makeup lessons from pro, they can help you work with what you have and enhance it, the fashion person can suggest wardrobe changes to fit your body type and budget, watch some tutorials and learn a do a little more each day as your confidence improves, smiling also helps, sell yourself, project confidence, being positive goes a long way
>>
you look like an ugly girl now, except for your brow/forehead. cover them u with some bangs.
>>
>>5644609
Thanks for that, despite the whole ugly thing, I take that as a compliment
>>
if you cut your hair really short youd look like a cute scotty from new star trek

are you an engineer or in nuclear physics anon?
>>
>>5644830
Funny thing is one of the universities I'm looking at I'd be going there for engineering.
>>
>>5632940
Was he or she born as a male or a female? I'm nopt trying to be mean I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>5645050
I was born male. I currently present as male in day to day life, and plan on it until I think I'll be able to at least sorta pass.
>>
>>5645050
If you had bangs and had a decent enough voice I'd just think you're a dyke. passing standards on this board are skyhigh, you're pretty much almost/already there honesly
>>
>>5645102
I mean, I am a transbian so I sorta am a dyke?
>>
>>5645116
well, I guess you'll fit right in with the others, then. good luck, anon.
>>
File: 049.jpg (65KB, 360x296px) Image search: [Google]
049.jpg
65KB, 360x296px
>>5645142
Not sure if insult.
>>
>>5645163
Very much insult
>>
File: 9ae.png (177KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
9ae.png
177KB, 300x288px
>>5645214
I am incredibly hurt. I'm gonna go slit my wrists now, because that insult that wasn't even clearly an insult was so hurtful
>>
>>5637036
location ?
age?
you are cute
>>
>>5645287
18 and Canada
>>
>>5645292
O: west or east..
>>
>>5645296
Southern Ontario. Right near the border with Detroit
>>
>>5645163
I'm the one that posted it. >>5645214 is not me

I didn't mean it to be an insult, sorry if it came off that way, I was just being silly. Trans anons get enough hate on this board (and off this board, too), I'd never contribute to it, myself.

good luck, again, anon
>>
File: eatshit.png (547KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.png
547KB, 600x800px
>>5645301
Ah, thanks for the clarification!

Pic is for the person who wasn't you.
>>
File: 1450837392331.jpg (59KB, 599x677px) Image search: [Google]
1450837392331.jpg
59KB, 599x677px
>>5645299
;-; too far
> Toronto
>>
File: heh.png (20KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
20KB, 120x120px
>>5645316
I mean, I head up to Toronto once every month or two..
>>
>>5645333
well then
>5'10
>top
>24
>fit
>7"
you're turning 19 soon tho right?
>>
>>5645362
I feel kinda bad that im taller than you. And my birthday is in late July
>6ยด1
>bottom
>18
>middling
>6"
>>
>>5645411
post contact info if you don't care that I'm a manlet
>>
>>5645563
My kik is andrabluh, you can get other stuff there
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.