[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How common is to get some STD from sucking a dick? I want to,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1449603192559.gif (966KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1449603192559.gif
966KB, 245x250px
How common is to get some STD from sucking a dick? I want to, but don't wanna ask the guy to use a condom for this.
>>
I'm curious about this too.
>>
>>5616065
There's a low chance to get hiv, but a higher chance of pretty much everything else.
>>
It turns me on to see the number of bottoms on this site. :) It really gives me hope for one.
>>
>>5616354
Sucking dicks doesn't make you a bottom lol
>>
>>5616361
Sure it does. You're giving physical sensation to the penis of another man who shoots his load in your mouth rather than your hole.. both are orifices to stimulate the penis. If you suck dick, you have bottom tendencies.
>>
>>5616382
You sound like a truly terrible lover

I think all gay men love to suck dick. It's fun! Only the worst kind of closeted, self hating fags cruise grindr with a name like 'blow me' who want guys to come over and suck them off in complete silence.
>>
>>5616354
Finding a bottom is literally the easiest thing tho

Finding a good top on the other hand...
>>
>>5616395
It has nothing to do with self-hating. I identify as a total top which means I don't care about the other guy's dick whatsoever. Cover it with a jock strap I don't care. I think your "all gay men love to suck dick" is just a statement that only reflects yourself, because not /all/ gay men like to suck dick. I am one of them. It does absolutely nothing for me.

That being said, I /love/ getting them, because it feels good when lips are around my cock. Bottom guys love giving me the sensation so it works out in the end.
>>
File: 1443506217881.jpg (32KB, 470x299px) Image search: [Google]
1443506217881.jpg
32KB, 470x299px
>>5616406
What's the point of being gay if you don't like dick? Women have warm lips and not only one, but two holes for fucking!

I sense a bizarre masculinity complex that makes you feel emasculated by being penetrated.
>>
>>5616418
No not at all. I bottomed for my first "bf" a few times but only did because I got head out of the deal. This was when I was naive and thought everyone loved topping as much as I did.

Back when I was 16 and naive I didn't understand emasculation or anything, I mostly followed what gave me pleasure. Even then, the only thing I fantasized about was people giving my dick attention and shoving it into things.

What makes me gay is that I'm attracted to the male form. I love also now the submission of a man as nothing is more submissive than a man's submission. Women are expected to, but not men. So when a man throws his legs back for me it's the sight of God.
>>
Lotta people are off topic here.
Oral sex and std's
>go
>>
there's a possibility of getting STDs if you have any sores/cuts in your mouth, but I think you're safe otherwise
>>
>>5616556
sores and cuts make it more likely for transmission, but you can get them any place there are mucus membranes
>>
Don't brush your teeth.
>>
>>5616382
Jesus what a piece of shit in the sack you must be.
It sounds like you learned to fuck with women.
>>
>>5616483
Yes.
thrush, herpes and gonorrhea are all contagious orally.
I seem to remember being told Syphillis is too.
>>
>>5616065
>>5616677
There's also a chance of catching HPV from performing fellatio. It can also be passed on by deep throat kissing. It increases the risk of throat cancer.
>>
>>5616677
Your throat will clear gonorrhea on its own. If you're having problems with thrush, you need to see a Dr (or stop smoking cigarettes) Herpes is very common but its socially stigmatized. A friend of mine tells everyone he is trying to date that he has herpes and I want to tell him to just STFU about it, who cares. (the guy said he hasnt had a outbreak in 4 years so idk why he even tells anyone.)
Syphilis can only be detected by a test, rarely will people notice the first symptom but it is very easily spread
>>
>>5616065
Enjoy your herpes.
>>
>>5616677
>>5617571
>>5618937
>>5618948

is there any way to tell if they have STD besides asking?
>tfw you want to try sucking dick but dont want a life long complication
>>
>>5618954
>life long complication
are you an idiot or just a paranoid?
>>
>>5618978
paranoid as fuck. i would literally consider suicide if i got an std
>>
>>5618991
You're selfish as shit. Do you think she feels this way? Watch this and tell me how pathetic you are.
http://petitetimidgay.tumblr.com/post/137587424546/if-there-were-a-cure-for-your-disability-would
>>
File: wot.jpg (69KB, 899x743px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
69KB, 899x743px
>>5619000
>im selfish for not wanting an std
>>
>>5619056
Youre selfish for contemplating suicide you moron
>>
File: d3f.png (166KB, 299x388px) Image search: [Google]
d3f.png
166KB, 299x388px
>>5619062
>implying anyone cares about me
stop trying to guilt me into getting an std through oral sex faggot
>>
>>5619093
suck my dick i'll make you my personal whore
>>
>>5619062

>either get some really ugly herpes or alike and now you look ugly when it flares and it's horrible socially

>or you get a health threatening disease where you could die anyway
>>
>>5616382
You're either a virgin, or a terrible top.
>>
>>5619114
I hope I get a bf that would whore me out to his friend, I'd loved to be turned into a cumdumpster for horny dominant tops.

I bet it feels really empowering to be gang banged by a bunch of /fit/ tops. Or would it just make me act more faggy and submissive?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.