[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decided to get the courage to get HRT this year so i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: why.jpg (102KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
102KB, 500x350px
>decided to get the courage to get HRT this year so i can make bf happy
>Heartbroken yesterday.

The psychiatrist refuses to let me get HRT and has gone as far as to tell me to "act like a man" and that I'm just confused. The worst part is that my boyfriend dumped me after i told him..

I don't know what to do..
And thats the only psychiatrist i knew i could trust.

I'm really considering moving away from this country. But i don't know where to move.. I've considered germany and america but gaining citizenship in either is iffy because i cannot return to my home country if i renounce citizenship..
>>
>>5609081
Your home country supports a full rejection of every body of experts on transgender care in the world in favour of open hostility and discredited practices, or your therapist would have had his licence revoked. It may be the place of your birth, but it is no home to you unless you can live a fruitful life as your birth sex.
>>
I think it's pretty hot that you'd transition for your boyfriend
>>
>>5609114
The problem is that i still want to see my relatives.. But i can't do that if i renounce my citizenship. And the process for getting HRT is hard to begin with. I had to consult with a sexologist, gynecologist, had to get tested a lot too for STDs and a month of constant visits to a psychologst and then the psychiatrist was supposed to be the last phase.
>>
>>5609081
>germany
Can't recommend, our laws and guidelines are from the stoneage and waiting lists are 6 months and upwards. Think they really favor the ones that show up in drag or something. And getting your name changed takes longer than scheduling and getting SRS.

Wouldn't mind a tranny roommate though, lol.
>>
>>5609153
They could always try the states, have informed consent there and they respect body autonomy. Only issue is cash. Maybe Canada could work. Uk too if she goes private.
>>
>>5609081
>>5610313
Go Canada, most LGBT Clinics will help get you started ASAP. Ontario especially has been good to me.

Google up Rainbow Health Ontario for some more information :O
>>
>>5610336
Thanks!
>>
>>5610336
Yup if you're interested in Toronto Dr. Nicola Brown is awesome, she got me on HRT asap
>>
>>5610757
Are there any legal barriers for foreiginers though?
>>
>>5610807
You must possess a Ontairo health card. Look in to a PR Card. That will allow you to stay over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.