[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No fucking bitches in this thread, only working men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: oinker.jpg .jpg (31KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
oinker.jpg .jpg
31KB, 500x347px
Anyone else find it hard to keep up conversations with straight coworkers? I can't talk sports and I really can't talk women...

It just seems endless.
>>
maybe try not to be such a boring little faggot?
or perhaps you thinking of them as heteros rather than normies is what the root of the problem is. nice victim complex
>>
>>5599532
Luckilly I don't. My job makes it impossible to have conversations with coworkers during our shifts, so there aren't any awkward conversations at all ever.
>>
If you can't relate to them then maybe just...idk...don't bother?
>>
>>5599532
I don't talk about any of that and I still manage just fine. Nobody instantly assumes you're gay just because you don't talk about sports.
>>
>>5599676
This reminded me of my previous job and a conversation I had with a coworker (who btw was a good looking daddy I had the hots for)

>So, anon, did you watch the game yesterday?
>Not really. I'm not a big sports fan.
>Hah! I thought so

and then he left and I felt like the most faggy shit on earth
>>
>>5599690
Sounds like a cum and dump anyway.
>>
>>5599659
what magic job do you have

do you make 50k
>>
>>5599659
damn shaare
>>
>>5599690
Maybe he made a bet with other coworkers that you were a FAGGOT
>>
>>5599532

Talking women is so easy. Literally just say "ya bro that chick is pretty hot" or "that ass" or whatever even when you're gay, you can still tell the difference between a pretty woman and an ugly one.
>>
yo, im straight and cant talk about anything with people at work, but i may just weird
>>
I only have 3 male coworkers, one is my boss and we don't talk about anything not related to work, another has totally different interests (hunting fishing, cars and such manly shit), and the third one we have some autusitc serious discussions with, because he's into science, computers, electronics and politics and I can talk about that.
We never discuss women, I don't think it's really appropriate. I haven't heard female coworkers discussing men either (but almost all of them are married, maybe that's why).
>>
I talk to my coworkers about how the jews run the world, it keeps any conversation that might arise in my favor.
>>
>>5601632
I approve. :3
>>
>>5599532
What do you think video games and movies were invented for? They give guys who are bad at sports something different to talk about.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.