[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw falling in love with a tranny (and...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: f80.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f80.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>tfw falling in love with a tranny (and not even a particularly pretty one at that)
Can you all give me links to trans hate articles because I want off this ride. Google won't show them and I don't know where to look except 4chan
>>
>>5598817
Tell us your story, anon.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog.jpg (27 KB, 538x492) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe-the-frog.jpg
27 KB, 538x492
>>5598885
>befriend a tranny on tinychat, so know how "she" looks
>she has a qt gf
>talk for a while, become friends
>decide to visit, she's out of country but it only costs 100 eurodollars and can stay at her place
>have fun drinking booze and watching comedy shows
>start to get attracted to her
>still here, everytime she even almost touches me my heart stutters, have to mentally force myself not to stare
>she's not even pretty, objectively speaking, and she's probably not interested in guys
>even if she was, I'd be no match for her gf
>stuck here for another 2 days

I suck at greentext, I know, but this is the gist of it.
>>
>>5598931
Do whatever makes you happy, anon.
>>
imagine if this was the moment in your life where you grew up into an adult who just deals with unrequited love privately in a healthy and respectful way
>>
>>5598950
While I see I'm being a crybaby over this, how is quietly reading opinion pieces to discourage yourself from something disrespectful? I just don't want to be a faggot
>>
OP you sound like a pretty shitty friend desu. Who the fuck deals with an unwanted crush by deliberately learning to become more of a bigot? I feel really really bad for your friend. She hasn't done anything wrong and probably deserves a better friend than you. I hope she finds a better way than tinychat for expanding her social circle.
>>
>>5598931
Are you sure you're not just lonely, and ready to fall in love with anyone who is nice to you?
>>
>>5599048

> making friends via tinychat
> travelling internationally to hang out
> paying >100EUR to go see an internet friend
> become attracted to her almost immediately

lol op I think this guy has a point
>>
>>5599048
No.
>>
Why do you want a pack of idiotic lies in order to sort out your own feelings? Sounds like you're just an orbiter settling down as far as your broken ego will let you, anyway. I hope it stings until you kill yourself, you walking human disaster.
>>
>>5599048
>>5599058
This.

>>5599060
Denial is the first stage of grieving.
>>
>>5599300
I said I was not sure
>>5599227
Says the biological failure
>>
File: 1430257721105.png (536 KB, 627x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430257721105.png
536 KB, 627x460
>>5598931

>she's not even pretty, objectively speaking, and she's probably not interested in guys
>even if she was, I'd be no match for her gf

Don't be so sure of your chances, whether they know it or not 2/3 of MtFs are bi, 1/6 are lesbian, and the other 1/6 are straight. Knowing she has a girlfriend, she's either part of the bi 4/6 (same as 2/3) or the lesbian 1/6, which make up 5/6 of all trannies. Since you know she's not straight, you take one possibility of the six out of the hat, so the probability of her being into men is 4/5, or odds of 4:1. That is an 80% chance she could be interested in guys. Just go ahead and do it, senpai. If she falls for you and leaves her girlfriend, you would have done the girlfriend a favor, anyway. She would have just left the girlfriend for a man as she grew out of lesbianism eventually.

If her girlfriend's cool, though, you might be able to get your dick inside both of them.
>>
>>5599743
>If her girlfriend's cool, though, you might be able to get your dick inside both of them.
Now that'd be an ideal end result. However, I really don't think the gf would be cool. And the tranny in question too, even if she's bi she'd go from a 8/10 to a 6/10 (if I may say so myself).

Anyway, I was more looking for you do discourage my feelings. Should've gone to /pol/, bunch o' fags.
>>
>>5599756

>Now that'd be an ideal end result

Even if that isn't what happens, it doesn't matter because the tranny is the one you have feelings for.

>However, I really don't think the gf would be cool.

Do you know if they started dating before or after she started transition? She doesn't seem liberal about sex? A real stickler about being a gold star lesbian?

>even if she's bi she'd go from a 8/10 to a 6/10 (if I may say so myself).

I thought you said she wasn't attractive? Or are you saying even if she were an 8/10 that she would lose points for being bi? What's so attractive about her being lesbian?

>Should've gone to /pol/, bunch o' fags.

But then you will be the one who is called a fag.

>Anyway, I was more looking for you do discourage my feelings.

So I encouraged them? By how much? :^)
>>
>>5599313
You're projecting too hard to protect your fragile fee-fees, babyfag. Go find a strong alpha man and beg him to let you suck his dick, it's clearly what you want.
>>
>>5599756

Come on, anon. Don't you want to make her feel like this? >>5601077
>>
>>5598817
Oh my god. Get the fuck out right now. I'm calling the cops if you're still here in an hour.

>>5598931
>>befriend a tranny on tinychat, so know how "she" looks

Are you fucking serious?? After I let your sorry ass come lust over me because I pitied you? This is how you treat me? You can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1375502501710.jpg (52 KB, 248x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375502501710.jpg
52 KB, 248x250
>>5601105

>expecting anyone to believe this post
>>
File: grimes-014.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grimes-014.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>5598817
>being into transgirls
don't let the meme break you. this is a GOOD thing
>>
>>5601154
This.
>>
>>5598979
Also this...?
If he doesn't want to be in lust with ssomeone, whats wrong with him trying to find ways of fighting it off?
>>
>>5599917
>Do you know if they started dating before or after she started transition? She doesn't seem liberal about sex? A real stickler about being a gold star lesbian?
Don't know, but the chance that anyone would be fine with it is really small. Cuck meme is inflated as fuck.

>
I thought you said she wasn't attractive? Or are you saying even if she were an 8/10 that she would lose points for being bi? What's so attractive about her being lesbian?
Sorry, did not word that well. Her current gf is an 8/10, while I'm a 6. The tranny is probably like a 4.

>So I encouraged them? By how much? :^)
Not by a lot, but every bit is too much.
>>
>>5601572

So, status update, OP. What are you doing now? What's happened?
>>
>>5604021
I'm just not making a move, but I guess I've come to accept that I'm a filthy faggot. Even tbe thoughtlf her dick grosses me out ess and less, but she's still taken and I don't think I should meddle in that, so in that regard it's still painful.

I hope we can get drunk and high tomorrow so that I can make a cheeky move and blame it on that
>>
File: 1429822198276.jpg (32 KB, 333x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429822198276.jpg
32 KB, 333x321
>>5604264

>I hope we can get drunk and high tomorrow so that I can make a cheeky move and blame it on that

Good plan, anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Thread DB ID: 462668

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.