[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What Myers-Briggs personality type are you?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 36
File: myers briggs.jpg (401 KB, 982x979) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
myers briggs.jpg
401 KB, 982x979
What Myers-Briggs personality type are you?
(Also put gender and sexual orientation, obvs)
I'm wondering if the rarer types are more common in LGBTs, or if trans people tend towards the same types as cis etc.

I'll start
>INFJ, The Counsellor
>Cis female lesbian
>>
intp. straight mtf.

I like the 16personalities test
>>
ENFP, Bi trans female.
>>
>>5596967
INFP, bi male. Fits me perfect. I love the chart btw.
>>
>>5596967
>INFP, The Healer
>femboy/mtf in denial
Welp, looks like I've become a bad stereotype
>>
ENTP, straight mtf
>>
>>5596967
>infp
>bi
>mtf

>tfw you are a sterotype
>>
>>5596967
INFP, The Mediator
bi trans female

Funny, people usually frustrate the hell out of me.
>>
>INTJ
>Cis gay male
>>
A lot of INFPs up in heeeerrrrree.
It's a good one though, glad we aren't full of ESTJ scum
>>
Estps
Gay male
>>
>>5597057
They all have an estrogen habit tho
>>
ISTJ
Cis lesbian
>>
INTJ
bi cis male
>>
Goddammit. I know charts like this are mainly bullshit, but the fact that they have my personality type coupled with Ayn Rand makes me want to vomit.
>>
File: 1432006472331.jpg (107 KB, 389x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432006472331.jpg
107 KB, 389x406
>>5596967
>INTP
>gay...bi...maybe I really don't know what I am
>male

I don't know if this is a stereotype or not
>>
>>5597093
Nobody like Rand but leftyscum should leave
>>
>>5597099
>Hating a shit-tier writer makes you left-wing
>>
>>5597082
>estrogen habit
What's that?
>>
INFP

bi mtf
>>
File: 1458.gif (46 KB, 257x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458.gif
46 KB, 257x436
>>5597113
Take female hormones even if "not trans"
>>
>>5597137
u cute?
>>
>>5597137
The heck? Doesn't that make you trans by default?
>>
File: 1423944982214.jpg (20 KB, 500x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423944982214.jpg
20 KB, 500x345
>that feel when your personality given keeps changing the times you do it and you never feel like one truly suits you
>>
ISTJ
Gay
Male

I really do want things to be more organized tbqh.
>>
>>5597155
Let the femboy have her denial.
>>
>INTJ
>Bi

Fucking Ayn Rand? Really?
>>
INTP Bi cis male

Fits me more or less I think.
>>
INTP
Gay male

Other INTPs having a hard time liking someone more than 2 days? Or is it just me being a cold whiny fag?
>>
>>5596967
ENFJ, bisexual trans female
>>
>>5597387
I imagine ENF trannies are super fun ._.
>>
>>5596967
INFP. Straight(ish) trans woman,
>>
>>5597312
It isn't just you, I get bored of people easily so it's kind of hard for me to keep liking someone for a long time.
>>
>>5596967
> ENTJ
> cis female
> bisexual
>>
>>5596967
>ENFP/J (honestly have flopped between the two when I take the tests at different times)
>cis gay male
>>
File: 1437015443891.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437015443891.gif
834 KB, 440x248
INTP
Bisexual male.
I have a bad habit of flip-flopping whether I love spending time with my significant other. When I'm away I want to be with my SO, when I'm with my SO I wanna to be away.
>>
>INTP
>In-denial FTM
>Probably bi/male prefernce

>tfw depression destroyed my curiosity so I don't know if I'm still INTP
>>
INTP
Ftm
Probably a faggot


Probably also a stereatype
>>
>>5596967
INTP, ace male
>>5597312
May just be you (and the other guy). I either like somebody for a short time and just get bored of them, or I manage to get fairly attached and want to hang with them frequently or something. Maybe it's just me like that and your experience is more common, but I'm fairly certain yours is further from the norm.
>>
>>5596967
Myers-Briggs is a horoscope for pseudo-intellectuals. It means literally nothing, and measurement results change radically from moment to moment.
>>
>>5597552
I've been INFP for years in different tests. Feels rather set in stone tbhfam.
>>
>>5597312
Definitely you.
>>
>>5597552
1. This is bait.
2. You're myopic as fuck.
>>
>all these IN's

Absolutely subhuman.

>>5597552
Actually no. The MBTI has been reinvented as the Big 5 test, and both do the same thing, explain preferences in an adequate way. If IQ's weren't a thing from before you were born, you would also be claiming that IQ's are "horoscopes for pseudo-intellectuals" because they've been slandered through mainstream internet tests with absolutely zero authority on the matter.

Horoscopes are another matter, again, utilized incorrectly by the mainstream to tell you "how your day is" - rather than what is more apt, describing preferences and generalities on groups born during certain periods.
>>
>>5597618
IQ is also bullshit, and any neurologist will tell you the same. It's far too volatile, and can't be used to make conjecture. It's not my fault that you're a fucking sap.

>>5597578
Kek in what, internet tests? I'm sure your anecdote, sample size of 1, is so much more valid than formal studies on the system. Eat dogshit.
>>
>>5597624
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

It's real. It's accepted by the scientific community of man in the largest sense. It helps individuals and communities alike.
So here you are, all by your lonesome raging against science. Sad
>>
intp, asexual, mtf
I have the autismo tbqh
>>
>>5597639
>t. I failed my 100 level intro to psych class and now I'm an expert
>>
>>5597624
>IQ is also bullshit
ok time for you to go to bed tbqh
literally "too cool for school" attitude being applied to tests lmao
>>
>>5597639
You're delusional, you clown. This inventory is a sham, and doesn't mean shit to the vast majority of science, and is not supported as anything more than a silly novelty by the mental sciences. You're grasping at straws to discredit reasonable dissent because you want to hold on to a trivial belief. That's what's not scientific here. Not surprising, considering you were defending literal horoscopes in your last post, as if the season of star drift means a damn thing to the lifetime behavior of an infant.
>>
>>5597624
IQ tests are culturally loaded and fail to account for the multiple types of intelligence that are found in nature.
>>
>INTJ
>Closeted MtF
>>
>>5597662
I don't compute. How come the test claims to be of scientific value. New poster btw.
>>
>>5597662
It's hard for you isn't it that not everything can be boxed in and conceptualized? I know it's hard to find equanimity in the pure fact that science will never be capable of answering every question we cook up because of the imperfection inherent to its design.
Science at its best is a mirror to the and nothing more. Bring about a problem like "why do humans behave the way they do?" it all falls apart and suddenly the children become scared.
Science is just the latest and greatest religion; another ham-handed human way to explain the world and make ourselves feel safer. Wake up logical positivist, you don't know anything. It's OK to admit it.
>>
>>5597734
to reality**
>>
enfp, bi, transguy...
>>
>>5597624
>>5597618

You might have done better to rip into this idiot for suggesting that horoscopes be taken seriously, meaning that the poster automatically can't be.

>b-but people born d-during certain times of year really do share traits here's an article---

Doesn't matter, and the reason why it doesn't matter, is because this supposition has not historically been explained in a scientific way, it's just an assumption. Even if the supposition were later established to be somewhat true by science, it would still remain the case that astrology had been psuedo science for most of its history, due to replacing rigor with some sort of story that sounds good, which humans excel at.
>>
>>5597662
>>5597734
Your compendium of lexicon is exquisitely recherché.
>>
>>5596967
INFJ
Agender
Usually more attracted by females
>>
>>5597768
>You might have done better to rip into this idiot for suggesting that horoscopes be taken seriously, meaning that the poster automatically can't be.
Unsound. Try again.

>Even if the supposition were later established to be somewhat true by science, it would still remain the case that astrology had been psuedo science for most of its history
If science later establishes the connections needed, it is then validated. Your views of 'astrology being pseudo science' has absolutely zero impacts on this, if as you state, science does validate claims.

As a sidenote, you really do need to work on your arguments. They're unsound and really weak. You try to cover this up in your argument conclusions, I suppose it's your pseudo-intellectual instincts kicking in (assumption), but it doesn't actually help your argument in any way.
>>
>>5596967
ISTP, straight ftm
>>
>>5597001
>>5597017
>>5597020
>>5597133
>>5597409
wow a lot of INFP mtfs
das what i am too
>>
>>5597171
>Let the femboy have her denial.
>her denial
>her
>>
>>5597814
We're on the internet, which HEAVILY favors INxx
We're on /lgbt/, which heavily favors mtf
>>
>>5596967
>INFP
>mtf, I like women more
>>
>INFP
>Bi mtf

Seems to be common among 4chan transgirls it seems
>>
>sharing my personality type with so many bi trannies
>am a regular gay man

Transition when.
>>
>INFP
My gender is probably "weeaboo", for the lack of a better word, and I'm into girls.
>>
>infp
>bi mtf

fug :DDDDD
>>
File: smugbrows.jpg (3 KB, 102x91) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugbrows.jpg
3 KB, 102x91
>>5597956
That's so typical for a INFJ to say.
>>
>>5597906
Sorry, I couldn't resist...
>>
>>5597818
I'm just preempting the inevitable breakdown in a year or two when she realizes the only reason she's still a femboy is lack of courage.

>I'd be okay being a femboy if literally everything else about my life inovled looking, acting and being seen a female, I swear I have no dysphoria
It's denial, thankfully it's not quite repression
>>
>>5596967
INTJ, cis gay hispanic male
>>
INTJ is what I get in personality tests but I take it with a grain of salt as the test doesn't tell what personality you are only what personality you think you are because your real personality is how you act in real unplanned scenarios not when you sit down with your laptop at the comfortable shag rug, sipping tea and checking yes on questions you can hardly replicate at the moment "Hmm, I might do that, save people from a fiery hot building, yeah. 'I agree' it is!" but do you really? Also most of these supposed representative descriptions for each type could be applied to anyone on the personality spectrum.
Straight transwoman.
>>
>>5597980
Generally, my brain, for lack of other stimuli, was massively influenced by cute girl/moe slice-of-life anime when I was 12-16, and now I've hit a brick wall.
>>
>>5596967
ISTJ
Cis? Gay man
>>
>>5597871
Nuhuh, see >>5597001
I'm normal too, we can be normal together.
>>
>>5597387
I'm jelly, I'm INFJ, the boring version of ENFJ
>>
>>5598139
I'm INFJ too and I entirely agree.
>>
File: 1264092530401.jpg (86 KB, 500x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1264092530401.jpg
86 KB, 500x605
>>5598139
>>5598148
There's nothing wrong with either of you. Be happy with yourselves, anons.
>>
>>5598159
>he happy with yourselves
that's not really the INFJ way
>>
ENFP les transwoman

MBTI is bullshit, especially the garbage tests online.
>>
>>5598216
You've got the same NFP bit all the other transgirls and boys with gender issues have though.
>>
File: 1286152313621.jpg (48 KB, 520x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1286152313621.jpg
48 KB, 520x675
>>5598194
First step in being happy with yourself: realize there is no self. I let a cat in from the snow today. Her relief was my relief. The reflection of the fire in her eyes my own comfort. So don't feel sad, anon. Because then I will be sad. You wouldn't want that, would you?
>>
>>5598228
>NFP bit all the other transgirls and boys

>>5597647
>>5597502
>>5596978
>>5597016
>>5597387
>>5597690
>>5597800
>>
>>5598236
You know how to talk to INFJs, don't you?
>>
ISTJ
Bisexual cis female
>>
>>5598401
Half of those are FTM though. Was talking about people who started as male and moved away from that.
>>
>>5597415
And are you fine with it? Or would you like to get attached to people from time to time?

>>5597536
Yeah, deep down, I do think it is just me. I'd like to have that strong "click" with someone, one day though.
>>
>>5598489

>transgirls and boys
>>
>ISFP
>bisexual
>cis female
>>
File: Rikka Takanashi.jpg (313 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Rikka Takanashi.jpg
313 KB, 800x800
>>5596967
ENTP m2tranny
>>
Reminder that this test pretends to tell more than it actually does. It's a less rigorous version of the Big-5 type index based on Myer and Briggs' personal intuition, which in several cases contradicts the data, about what personality traits exist.
OCEAN is a much better test of what we actually have reason to think are genuine personality traits. The extra information the MTBI provides, like the descriptions of the various personality types, does about as good a job of telling you about yourself as a horoscope.
>>
>>5598672

yeah, yeah we know, and even if we didn't there were at least two other people who think responses in this thread mean people are taking this shit seriously who used your exact comparison to astrology and all that
>>
>>5598599
> boys with gender issues
Would you rather I have just said mtf in denial?
>>
>>5596967
MBTI TIER LIST:

Wins at life:
ESTP (Most well rounded type)
ENTP (If they learn to focus. Otherwise mid tier)
ESTJ
ENTJ

Successful:
INTJ (If they don't rot away as a basement dwellers)
ENFP
ESFP
ESFJ (This and above have amazing social skills. But they're prone to becoming useless, unapplied people)
ISTJ (Worker bee variant of INTJ)
ENFJ
INFJ


Mid tier:
INTP (As all rounded and as intellectual as the ENTP, but with less push to grow)
ISFJ
ISFP (this and above are unambitious, unapplied generally weak people who [successfully] derive their happiness from their mediocre friend group)

kill yourself and retry tier
INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
ISTP (Potential to be the one of the best types. Extremely prone to becoming a drugged up lazy asshole with ASPD/sociopathy. Fallen ESTPs land here too)
>>
>>5598748
>INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)

too accurate
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (2 MB, 500x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
2 MB, 500x213
>>5598748
>INFP
> (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
>>
>>5596967
Intp

Mtf trans
>>
>>5598741

so... >>5597752

i've been mtf this whole time? well shit...
>>
>infp
>gay male
I like being Infp. Everyone shits on it because
>muh sensitivity
but I like how intuitive I am with emotions and people. I understand people pretty well and and can read them more easily than others. Makes manipulation easier, when it comes down to it. I'm the friend that everyone comes to with their problems and trusts to help them with them because very loyal. I couldn't live any other way.
>>
File: Zx2LL.jpg (580 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zx2LL.jpg
580 KB, 2048x1536
>>5598457
A healthy INFJ can get along with anyone; even one of their own.
>>
>>5596967
INTJ
MtF Bi
>>
>>5596967
>ENFP, bi mtf
>>
>>5596967
>INFP
>Poly bi male with cocklust who prefers dating women anyhow
I... apparently am terrible. Got it.
>>
>>5596967
cis gay

INFP-T
>>
>>5596967
Last time I checked I think I was an INTJ.
gay cis guy
>>
INFP-T as an asexual trans girl.
>>
>>5596967
>ISFP
>MtF, asexual
Kinda stereotype?
>>
>>5598694
Because it's the exact same shit. Participation is implicit support, that's just logic. It's practically a tautology.
>>
>>5597734
Nah. Science is exactly opposite to religion. Religion requires faith; the scientific method demands that you trust no one, at any time. You must test to disprove your own hypothesis; the methods must be transparent and repeatable; someone else must repeat those methods; no conclusion is sacred. Even the fundamental laws of physics have been radically rewritten just in the last thirty years. You're just another spiritualist living farce, fucking about with wishy-washy sentiments and logical failures because you can't stand the fact that it is YOU that won't be the one to understand everything. It just burns you up that collective knowledge has eclipsed what any individual can fathom, and that there is a reliable method for paring down what is Knowable from what is Unknown.

The difference between me and you, you simpering fuckwit, is that I understand and relish my ignorance, and you fear and enshrine yours. You pay lip service to mystery and then you shit in its mouth.
>>
>>5599191
science requires faith in the scientific method.
>>
Intp gay cis
>>
>>5599211
No it doesn't, because the results are demonstrable and objective. You don't know what the word faith means at all, do you?
>>
>>5599161

you know this one time i got high and drunk as shit, and went to a psychic cuz it was the only thing that wasn't a diner that was open at 3am while i was walking around in the street... and i figured "why not?"

i don't believe in that shit, i don't take it seriously, i wouldn't need someone to tell me "you know that woman wasn't a real psychic" participation doesn't equate with belief... and knowing something is bullshit doesn't mean people won't participate...
>>
File: 54062059_p0.png (757 KB, 1500x1047) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54062059_p0.png
757 KB, 1500x1047
INTP cis lesbian
>>
File: 1332996693594.jpg (19 KB, 500x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332996693594.jpg
19 KB, 500x404
INFP gay male. I am very sensitive and can be emotional even when I try not to.
>>
INTJ, FtM, bisexual
>>
>>5599236

not them, but i think they mean is believing that science is the proper way to prove everything worth knowing requires faith in the scientific method... as in... it requires the belief that the scientific method is the correct way to explain all things we don't understand... which is sorta like having faith...
>>
>>5598748
>INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
sadly true, due to the society we live in.

for INFPs i think a very non-conventional life path is necessary for success. unfortunately so many people, regardless of personality, dont see it as an option to stray from the traditional life path (high school-college-office job). that path is just not at all suited for INFP personalities, so most end up as unachieving fairies.

then of course there are INFPs who do follow their skill set, and still end up as unachieving fairies cause a starving artist is starving for a reason.

basically what im saying is im fuckin hungry
>>
estp, bi, ftm
>>
>>5599236
>demonstrable and objective
Only from the inside looking out, not from the outside looking in.
>>
File: puppy.jpg (50 KB, 372x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
puppy.jpg
50 KB, 372x324
>>5599359
Kill me senpai, and make it so that when I fall I kill you too.
>>
INTP cis female bislut
>>
File: 1450549365542.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450549365542.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>5599343
Not the person you're replying to. But it should be noted that having "faith" in the scientific method is far different from having faith in lets says... astrology.

The scientific method is a surefire way to ensure that under the exact same circumstances, we will get the exact same results every single time (unless the predicted result is that we don't know what it will be, as in quantum phenomena). Faith is believing in something. And some things are far more worth believing in than others, such as the scientific method which produces endless amounts of very well defined, replicable results, and astrology which does the complete opposite.

>>5599359
I agree, and I also rated ISTPs as being worst tier for the exact same reason. It's not that types are fundamentally useless, they're just not suited for modern society. People are raised being told that there's no greater honor than being rich, popular and successful, when in reality many people want nothing more than the inverse of that (or at least some of those qualities), and yet those people are forced to follow in lockstep with everyone else to end up in the same soulless lifestyle where they will inevitably regret everything.
>>
>>5599414

eh i wasn't saying it was the same... i was just explaining what they meant...

i don't believe in astrology, and i don't think i'm particularly capable of having faith at all honestly... so yeah... i get what you're saying, but none of what i was saying had any of my personal thoughts in it
>>
> ENFP
> cis lesbian

I'll be infographic bros with Wilde, I'm chill w/ that.
>>
>>5599427
>>5599414

+ i wasn't comparing which one was more deserving of faith either... so none of that really needed to be noted...
>>
>>5599382
Wonderful, so you don't know what those terms mean either. Are we going to have to go to square one and teach you English first?
>>
OP here: votes are in
Most popular type is INFP by far with 21
INTP 13
INTJ and ISFP both 11
ENFP 6
ISTJ 4
INFJ (masterrace) 3
ENTP and ESTP 2
ENTJ, ENFJ, ISTP 1
ESFP, ESFJ 0
>>
INTJ
>ftm, gay
>>
>>5599520
INFPs are nice.
INFJ surprisingly common as the most rare irl
Extraverts don't go on the chan
>>
>>5596967
>INTP, Logician
>Cis, bi guy
>>
>>5596967
Myers-Briggs says just about as much as people as their zodiac sign.
>>
>>5599590

that's something a capricorn would say
>>
Estp gay man 21
>>
>>5599452
>>5599427
Are you an INFP?
>>
>>5599615

nah, enfp... you're close
>>
>>5599473
Things can be true within the context of your reality, but that's where the scientific method hits an impassable wall. You have a fundamental faith in the senses, and that those things which you perceive are what they appear to be.
>>
>>5599623
Meh, both have Strong Fi and are more concerned with defending their gay emotions than with what the other person is actually trying to say.
>>
>>5599633

i have no idea what an fi is, and that's all been defense and emotion free, but i'm a little drunk and that actually made me laugh, good job...
>>
bi
female
infj
>>
>>5599665
If you don't know what Fi or any of the other jungian functions are then forget everything you think you know about MBTI. All of it's crap anyway, but MBTI is worst of Jungian functions.

This infographic is essentially what MBTI is based on, it's also a much better way to decide your type.
Perceiving functions: Sensation and Intuition
Judgement functions: Thinking a feeling
Se = Extroverted sensing
Si = Introverted Sensing
Ne = Extraverted Sensing
NI = Introverted Sensing
Fe = Extroverted feeling
Fi = introverted felling
Te = Extroverted Thinking
Ti = Introverted Feeling
Rules:
Selecting:
>Pick Si and Ne or Ni and Se, whichever two apply to you more
>Pick Ti and Fe or Fi and Te, which ever two apply to you more.
Assigning:
>Find the function out the four you picked which applies to you most. That is your strongest function, the function you picked alongside it is your weakest function.
>Look at the other two functions you picked but have not yet assigned, if your most powerful function (The you assigned first) is an extroverted one, then your second strongest is the introverted function you have not yet assigned and therefore your fourth must be an extroverted function as it's the last one you have left. If your strongest function is an introverted function, then your second strongest function is an extroverted one and so on.

Once you've ordered them you will have a "list" functions that decrease in power as they go down. The top one determines extroversion E or introversion I. The top two determine Intuition N or sensing S and thinking T or feeling F and your strongest perception function determines judging J(if it's introverted) or perceiving P (if it's extroverted)

For example

Ne
Ti
Fe
Si
=ENTP
Si
Te
Fi
Ne
=ISTJ
Se
Fi
Te
Ni
= ESFP

Obviously this is a very quick explanation but I haven't eaten or slept for 30 hours so don't expect any decent.
>>
>>5599665
>>5599789

If the infographic doesn't give you a good enough idea of what the functions do then google them. They are constitute bricks of personality so you could literally write books about each one.
>>
ENFP, straight mtf.
Funnily enough before transitioning I tested ENTP.
>>
>>5599838
Estrogen is a hell of a drug.
>>
ISTP, asexual female.
>>
>>5599799
They aren't that deep. They have no value at all.
>>
>>5599629
Solipsism was rejected three hundred years ago as a workable philosophy, please catch up with the rest of the fucking world.
>>
INTP bi male
>>
>>5600139
Doesn't change your faith-based beliefs, amigo.
>>
>>5596967
I'm ISFP, although sometimes vacillate to ENFJ. Bi trans girl.
>>
>>5600167
I should clarify. I'm a ENFJ when in an up period, ISFP when in a down period, and a mess inbetween.
>>
>>5599789
>>5599799

i smoked and drank more, so i can't even... but i'll probably look at it sober so it's not a complete waste of your time
>>
File: kaczynski.jpg (35 KB, 239x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kaczynski.jpg
35 KB, 239x425
INTJ
Male gay

Rand is a shit example.
>>
INFJ-gay male
>>
File: 1452026655732.jpg (91 KB, 833x832) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452026655732.jpg
91 KB, 833x832
>>5598748
>mfw ENTP
Going to start taking ritalin soon, will probably go god mode after that.
>>
>>5599359
>>5599414
>starving artist
See, it's odd. I used to be good with violin and other string instuments but haven't touched them in nearly a decade. Had a mental breakdown in teens and nearly starved to death and never got back to using them.

Is that all you think INFPs can be good for? Did go to uni, finished with highest honors and have gotten offers from Ivy schools.

Is that really a path I can't succeed in?
>>
File: 3169470.jpg (21 KB, 540x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3169470.jpg
21 KB, 540x304
>used to get nothing but girl personalities
>not getting boy ones

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
I MADE MY MISTAKES
>>
>>5600230
I'm pretty sure he's INTP
>>
INFP, femboy/mtf, dicks
>>
>>5596967
INTP
cis-male (mostly) hetero

>I'm wondering if the rarer types are more common in LGBTs,
pretty sure a lot of 4channers end up being INTP, INTJ, and INFP or at least a lot of ppl that post on /b/ do. Also, isn't all the Myers-Briggs supposed to be bullshit now?
>>
ISTJ
Transbian
>>
File: dog-coffee-1.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dog-coffee-1.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>ENFP, femboy, ghey
>>
File: 1438591092579.jpg (40 KB, 420x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438591092579.jpg
40 KB, 420x401
>>
>>5596967
ISFP, gay male
>>
entp
cis male
pansexual
also 6'5 and bear mode if that matters to anyone
>>
File: gifted.jpg (323 KB, 731x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gifted.jpg
323 KB, 731x341
This study confirms N > S. How does it feel to be inferior, sensors?
>>
Intj. Pansexual Mtf
>>
>>5600993
Well we're certainly more autistic.
>>
>infp/isfp
>mtf
>bi
Every time I've taken this test I've scored a 50% s or 50% n.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 438x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 438x479
Intp
Kinky
Greysexual
Cis female
>>
File: korra.jpg (7 KB, 251x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
korra.jpg
7 KB, 251x200
INTJ

Cis dyke.
>>
>>5596967
>ISTP
>Male leaning female, unsure about sexuality but preferring girly things
>>
INTJ
Bisexual MtF
>>
>INTP/INFP every time i take it
>cis bi woman

I don't take Myers-Briggs typing very seriously, though
>>
>>5599191
pop off nerd bitch
>>
>>5601142
>kinky
cis people need to stop
>>
>infj
>gay
>androgyne
>>
INFP
gay male cis
>>
INTJ
Pre-HRT MtF
Bi(with preference for men)
>>
>>5601808
>yfw you too will be INFJ soon.
>>
>>5596967
ISFP male ace
>>
>>5601704

>gay
>androgyne

what does that mean? do u only like other androgrynes?
>>
>>5596967
ENTP
Cis lesbian.

Yes, I'm an asshole.
>>
INTP. bi mtf.

Usually these online strawpolls sample pretty high on Ixxx and xNTx types for obvious demographic reasons. So that's going to confound any conclusions you try to draw about the LGBT samples probably
>>
>>5601864
http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Androgyne
>>
I've had INTJ / INTP
Cis male homo
>>
I always fluctuate between ESTP and ISTP.
Bi cis male
>>
>thinking 4chan is represantative of society
>like there aren't more introverts an thinking types on this website

anyway, cis male bi here
>>
>>5602230
oops, also INTP
>>
ISFP

bi mtf
>>
>>5596967
INFP,
cis female,
previously believed to be gay, trying to find out if possibly bi
>>
ISFP, gay MtF (rip)
>>
INFP

bi mtf
>>
>>5596967
INTJ, bi male, androgynous
>>
ISTJ
Bi Cis Male
>>
>>5596967
mtf
enfj
>>
>>5602371
Oh crap. sexual orientation: straight
>>
>ENFJ
>Cis
>Female
>Lesbian
>>
>>5596967
INTP. Sometimes INTJ. Cis gay male.

The Big Five is a more scientific instrument for describing personality.
>>
ESTP, gay male.
>>
INTJ, mtf, bi
>>
>>5596967
ISTJ, gay cis male
>>
>>5601570
but it's so fun when you non-cissies love to be tied up and paddled by us normies.
>>
File: 2345678980889.png (248 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2345678980889.png
248 KB, 500x357
>>5602837
>>
File: gifted.jpg (35 KB, 437x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gifted.jpg
35 KB, 437x355
>>5600993
...and I post this as someone who consistently scores out as an INTP

>Yes, I've actually done <pic related> more times times than I care to admit. :T
>>
INTP
cisfemale butch bislut
>>5599405
>>5601461

Hey girls hey.

>>5601026
Autistic = better when exploited properly.
>>
>>5601026
i thought sensors were more likely to be autistic
>>
>>5600400
Or in cardiac arrest.

INTP. Transguy. bi.
>>
File: can_we_fix_it.jpg (23 KB, 391x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
can_we_fix_it.jpg
23 KB, 391x366
ISTP
Gay male
>>
>Female
>INTJ
>Hetero-romantic Asexual
>>
INFJ Bi Cis Male
>>
>>5603008
>Hetero-romantic Asexual
why are you even here lmao
>>
>>5596967
Can personality change?
I took the test a year ago and I was INTJ, Now I took it again and I was INFJ.
>gender queer
>Asexual
>>
>>5608800
>Can personality change?
Well, you're "true" type isn't supposed to change.

Most people don't understand the typing system correctly, including most online tests. It's not exactly as simple as you being E vs I, N vs S, etc. A lot of types that look similar function very differently. It's supposed to judge the functions you use and shit.
>>
>>5609064
*your
>>
>>5609064
So my change from (T) to (F), was because I grew up, mentally?
It's been an eye opening year for me.
>>
INTJ bi sane-male. I can't stand feelers to the point that I come off as autistic. Rational decisions are a source of great pleasure for me.
>>
File: 1451363375056.jpg (354 KB, 957x1118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451363375056.jpg
354 KB, 957x1118
INFP

cis male, bisexual homoromantic
>>
ENFP AGP
>>
>horoscope thread
>>>/soc/
>>
>>5610544

Yeah, lgbt is usually so full of really great an constructive threads right
>>
>>5596967
INTJ Gay Male
>>
>INFP
>18
>male
>bi/pan
>>
>>5610618
>cis

Forgot to mention that OOPS
>>
>>5610568
At least those terrible threads are on the board topic. This is flimsy as shit.
>>
File: 1418489321901.jpg (210 KB, 680x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418489321901.jpg
210 KB, 680x750
>>5610568
>MBTI horoscope threads are constructive
>>
>>5610630

Who are you quoting
>>
>>5596967
INTP, gay male

I sometimes think I'm a sperg.
>>
File: 1441540923326.jpg (14 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441540923326.jpg
14 KB, 500x281
male
straight
ENFP-T
[spoiler]yall have some great stories[/spoiler]
>>
>>5610966
here one actually on the list
ESFP
>>
>>5609332
Yes, if the system works as it should then you were typed incorrectly one of the times. Perhaps you grew more accustomed to your natural preference over time and discovered your true type.

I think the system is bullshit anyways though, so whatever.
>>
ENFJ
Pre anything MtF
Seems about right but I don't see anyone else with this
I'm a fucking freak
>>
>INFP, The Mediator
>straight feminine guy/uncertain mtf
I think it's a fairly accurate assessment in a lot of ways, even though these internet tests are all almost certainly pseudo-scientific BS.
>>
>>5611344

meyers-briggs is just a starting point and is useful for examining how you process things, it doesn't say everything about you
>>
>>5598748
>INFP (Sensitive little unachieving fairy)
Made me laugh because it's so true. Oh well. Don't need money to be happy anyway.
>>
>>5611379
I meant specifically these online test variants. I don't mean to attack the actual test or science behind it, but more the spinoffs, like the 16 personalities test I just took.
>>
>>5611397

the online test seems pretty accurate to me, it's just some people put too much weight into it
>>
>>5611403
Fair enough. I'm used to those ridiculous online tests you used to see on Myspace. But you seem to know significantly more about the subject than I do, so I'll take your word for it.

>some people put too much weight into it
As in they expect their personalities to 100% reflect what's written in the summaries given for each type?
>>
>>5611415

Yeah, or they try to model themselves after the results because they think it encompasses more than it really does.

Calling it a personality type might be a little misleading as it's mostly just how you process information and experiences
>>
>>5596967
ISFP tranny here
>>
>>5611426
That makes sense. Of course there has to be variation among individuals, otherwise the world would be a much more boring place than it is.

Would the way one processes information and experiences be a, if not the most, significant contributor to their personality? Not disagreeing here, I'm just curious how the two might correlate.
>>
>>5611303
ENFJ is a god tier type though. It's the type of charismatic leaders with strong ideals. Lots of ENFJs can do cool jedi mind trick stuff too.

I somehow scored as that once when I was younger and refused to believe I was anything else because I loved the description, but ultimately accepted that ENFP fits better, and the whole idea of wearing your type as a badge of honor is extremely idiotic and pathetic in the first place.
>>
>>5611451

Well like I said it's a starting point and rather broad. I think most people who are into the MB system suggest you don't just rely on a test and use it to do some self searching. It's not a scientific test, it's closer to something like a meditative process.

I a lot of people are tweeners too I think. There's probably a lot of INFPs and INTPs that could be better described as INxP and it varies depending on various factors like level of stress, mood, environment etc
>>
>>5611501
>it's closer to something like a meditative process
That totally makes sense. I didn't mean my last comment to relate specifically to the test. At least that wasn't what I had in mind. I just thought it would be interesting to see the results of a study on the correlation between information processing and personality.

>a lot of people are tweeners too I think
Yeah it makes sense to think that external factors at the time of taking the test would in some way affect the answers they select and consequentially their results.
>>
>>5611491
am ENFJ, have done cool jedi mind trick stuff.

The tricky part is translating what you want someone to do into the kind of situation that would make them do it. ENFJs are the only ones who a.) are leaderly and forceful enough to actually want something done and b.) are empathetic and social enough to accomplish it through manipulation.

All it really is is me, the manipulator, engineering a situation that would cause the manipulatee to do the things I want them to do. Ideally they think they're coming up with all this on their own.

It's really not a god tier type though. I am dissatisfied with the "E" module because it turns out that being constantly social is kind of a bullshit requirement, and FJ as a combination means you're wrong a lot because you go with your gut instinct most of the time. Makes me feel really stupid.
>>
INFP, cis female bisexual

Kind of obvious, but last year a professor pointed out that a lot of people flip flop between two of the personalities. Up until last year when I took it again I was always INFJ.
>>
>>5596967
Intp, the architect.

>mtf
>bi
>>
File: worststarwars.jpg (39 KB, 736x588) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
worststarwars.jpg
39 KB, 736x588
>>5596967
>INFJ
>transbian

I actually took the official Myers-Briggs test, along with two other personality tests. MB is easily graded by a machine, but the other two were much more complex. My results for the MB had the same results as the online versions I had taken in the past.

I'm very much controlled by my feelings when making decisions. I used to want to be a therapist, but transitioning meant graduating college much later and I don't want to be in school forever. Graduating this spring with a bachelor's in psych and going into tech.
>>
INTP

asexual
Emasculation fetishist
>>
INFP
Gay male
>>
>>5596967
INXX MtF bisexual
X = to close to middle to say one or the other.
>>
ENTP
Cis biscum, dating soon-to-be mtf

Does anyone have the Legend of the Galactic Heroes MBTI chart?
>>
>>5598748
>ISTP (Potential to be the one of the best types. Extremely prone to becoming a drugged up lazy asshole with ASPD/sociopathy. Fallen ESTPs land here too)

:(
>>
>>5617477
I'm a gay white male
>>
>>5596967
ENFJ bi mtf
>>
>>5596967
>>5596967
>ISTP
>Male
>Bisexual
>Very moody; I change from sing-songy to aggressive to reserved very quickly. Occasional crossdresser.

I feel like I'm made out of polar opposites.
>>
>>5598003
It's because it's frowned upon to be a tomboy transwoman.
>>
>>5617579
Well fuck.
>>
>>5609064
>>5611156
I re-took the test with human-metrics and I got INTJ.
No that I remember the first time I took the test was at human-metrics as well.
Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 36
Thread DB ID: 475406



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.