[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you never will be a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
why live
>>
Just transition, best treatment for the desire babe. No other treatment ever needs to be discovered because you CAN become a gril.
>>
>>5586463
im just worried ill be a hon though
>>
Just transition
>>
>>5586492
A lot of people are worried about that. You shouldn't, because you're probably not an affected '50s housewife stereotype putting no effort into their transition. And if you are? Maybe fix one or both of those things. Effort counts for a lot in transition. So do the drugs, and the surgeries, and the treatments. But things will go much better for you if you put work in than if you wait for change.

Jellies are so beautiful.
>>
>>5586492
You'd rather live as a guy?

My compromise was I'd kill myself for living as a guy, and I'd kill myself if I ended up a hon. But if I got lucky and passed after a few years, I'd keep living.

You have nothing to lose if you transition.
>>
>>5589147
This sounds like a damn uneccesary job, kinda like a form of art. I get that you want the world and yourself to see you in a certain light, but what I don't get is why those with dysphoria don't strive to take comfort in the things you can control. Like, are those surgeries just going to lead to more surgeries, until you get to the point where you go "whatever..." and start trying to live as "normal" a life as possible?
>>
>>5589420
Dysphoria is a varying but generally escalating experience of body horror that is completely invisible to very nearly every person you meet. What any individual trans person needs to be comfortable with their body will vary greatly, as well, but "taking comfort in what you have" doesn't even make sense from a sulfuric dysphoric PoV. You can't take comfort in being an alien to yourself, in being forever the mind behind a rickety, blasphemous affront to who you believe, and need, yourself to be.

I don't think I will ever be able to describe it fully using plain text. It's one of those experiences that is conveyed best through indirect means, like loss, or wonder.
>>
>>5591023
this
>>
bumpt
>>
>>5586458
Because you get to be a fucking boy.

What the fuck is this question OP?
>>
Iktf, and so do a lot of trans people. I can't live as a guy.
But don't just give up, you should at least try to transition first, if it makes you happier, great. It not at least you tried.
>>
File: IMG_9445.jpg (695KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9445.jpg
695KB, 960x1280px
>>5589405
except sterility, becoming a hon, destroying your body due to a fad, mutilating major organs and yet still having no effect on the suicide rate.

But yes, you will become a cute anime girl :3
>>
>>5596278
Least I won't become some hostile cunt like you turned out to be.
I guess that makes me someone better :)
>>
>>5596278
Better than being a man. That's why we're transitioning in the first place.
>>
>>5596278
>except sterility
Good

>becoming a hon
See my first reply in-thread

>destroying your body
Not necessary - almost impossible with medical supervision

>due to a fad
Not why anyone's transitioning

>mutilating major organs
Emotionally charged term for "surgery I don't like". Yes, some trans people get surgeries you don't like.

>yet still having no effect on the suicide rate
And this is troubling. Do you know that you're trolling based on misinformation here, or do you believe this thoroughly disproven myth?
>>
>>5596200
>ever being happy about losing the genetic lottery
>>
>>5596783
Having cross-gender feelings is not a fad. Transitioning is
>>
>>5596993
>Having cross-gender feelings is not a fad.
Correct

>Transitioning is
Incorrect
>>
>>5596993
More people are doing it now because it's easier to do and less risky than it has been in the past. That's not a fad. That's progress.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.