[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I saw God in a dream, gaygen, and he wasn't happy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: WORRY.jpg (11KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.jpg
11KB, 192x245px
I think I saw God in a dream, gaygen, and he wasn't happy.

I don't remember half of it, it's a dream after all, but I do remember how it ended. I think I did something that wasn't really bad but I got told it was shitty (now that I think about it, I think I was trying to sneak a sticker album from when I was a kid into a mall past a female friend that I don't have in real life that worked in mall security).

I got told I was the worst mistake humanity has ever done, while I was leaving her office (a big room leading down some stairs). I stopped, started to climb up the stairs, and I responded in snarky fashion "Really? I would have gone with the fall of Constantinople, or the rise of the Catholic church as an institution but, yeah, I'm the worst".

The thing is, as I was saying this, I could see the previously empty walls depicting in animated murals the glory of ancient Greece gradually replaced with men getting slaughtered and tortured on a treadmill.

When I reached the office, it wasn't an office anymore, and my "friend" wasn't there. It was a hall of gold and marble, and as I walked in and was finishing my sentence, I tripped on a golden ornament.

A disembodied, booming voice started to speak, as I started being raised on the air and ominous music started playing. It just said "you disgusting, pathetic creature", and then I felt the pain of death for a second, died and woke up.

And I just sat there for a minute, able to move but not wanting to.

Sorry for blogging about what I'd normally think was a stupid dream, but it sure didn't feel like it. It felt like a warning, and a very real one.
I'm pretty scared. What if I dismiss this, carry on with my life of """sin"""" and get punished for it?
>>
>>5585167
The author of your dream is the only one punishing you, and they just got finished writing a big blog post.

You've interpreted your dream as a warning against your "sinful" behaviour. Maybe work on resolving the dissonance between your behaviours and your beliefs.
>>
There's an easy solution to this. Confess your sins, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, and he will cure your kleptomania.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.