[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given how catching HIV is extremely unlikely unless you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1440572164086.jpg (54KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440572164086.jpg
54KB, 320x480px
Given how catching HIV is extremely unlikely unless you're taking bareback cock up the ass, is it possible Eazy-E was just a little sissy bitch in private?
>>
>>5583430
>Given how catching HIV is extremely unlikely unless you're taking bareback cock up the ass

negro what
>>
>>5583430
Nah man, he had a lot of sex. And I mean *a lot*.

He claimed that he was sexually active since age 12. Think about it.
>>
>>5583437

Its true. Of course you can catch it doing other sex acts, but never as easily than with anal sex, specifically as the bottom. The asshole just isn't designed for that kind of abuse, so its easily torn, creating the perfect gateway for the virus, the tissue in there also kind of acts as an absorbent, making it even more susceptible to the virus.
>>
>>5583493
yeah getting it from anal is easier, but that doesn't make every other way of getting it 'extremely unlikely'
>>
What an interesting theory.
>>
Who was the basketballer who died from aids im pretty sure he wasnt gay

but then makes you think you would assume the likes of Brett micheals or Charlie sheen would have gotten aids a long time ago

I can only imagine the crackwhores eaze e was hitting
>>
>>5583430
It's easier to get it from needles
>>
>>5583634
Most likely how 50cent in OP's image got it

More to he point why the fuck was ryder always diggng around for water and what was water obviously not being a crackhead nigger i dont know the lingo

another point why does xibit pimp so many white kids and isnt it illegal to be a pimp in california
>>
>>5583634
this x 1000

>>5583615
I can't remember who died from it, but I know that Magic Johnson has been living with HIV for a long time now, and I've never heard any rumors that he was gay -- or even bisexual.
>>
EazyE barebacked every fan he could. The band made it a competition who got the most girls after gigs, but most of them didn't bareback the fans, and stopped keep tallies when Eazy E won every night.
>>
>>5583430
Are you implying he was a bottom boy for his huckster manager ?
>>
>>5583430

He just got unlucky. Or slept with a lot of dirty women, or slept with one dirty woman very frequently. Even riding infected cock bareback is only like a 3% change of being infected. But do it a couple times and you have a good change, and only do it once and could still be unlucky.
>>
>>5583437
The probability of catching HIV by receptive anal sex without protection with a seropositive non-treated top is less than 4%, and it's the most risky sex act regarding HIV. Now imagine how much of a slut do you have to be to catch HIV (unless you get cheated on by your partner who then infects you, in which case, you didn't deserve it and I'm sorry for you).
>>
Dr. Dre pozzed up Easy E's thugpussy.

Spread the truth.
>>
>>5583430
No because he loved pussy and pussy loved him
>>
>>5583430
I thought it was from sharing heroin needles
>>
File: smugcatbest.png (17KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smugcatbest.png
17KB, 800x800px
>>5583430
suge knight injected eazy with HIV before hiring the assassins to kill pac and biggie, after which he conspired with ba'athist military officers and salafi jihadists to restore the Caliphate to the Levant.
>>
>>5583667
In the cutscenes he was trying to make noonshine, so he was probably looking for a jar he buried. I don't think it's that common in LA tho so it's a bit weird.
>>
>>5583430
If No Vasoline is anything to go by than he's a totally sissy for Jerry.
>>
>>5590115
This
>>
>>5583430

Is it unlikely to get HIV from sharing needles? Because he did a lot of drugs.
>>
>>5583779
>huckster manager

That reminds me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
>You Lil maggot, Eazy E turned faggot, with your manager fella, fuckin' MC Ren, Dr Dre and Yella

I'm pretty sure Dr Dre was a chaser in his early years. Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
>Damn it's a trip how a nigga could switch so quick
>From wearin' lipstick, to smoking on chronic at picnics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABscCSRbx78
>I'm talkin' 'bout faggot ass gay Dre young, an' she told me all about how ya used ta take transvestites home, an' occasionally wear thongs.
>>
>>5583430
60% of new cases of AIDS are from gay sex. And theyre a small percentage of the population, so thats a lot. Then again, E was having sex since age 12, so i doubt he was having gay sex.
>>
>>5591451
But he kinda looks like he secretly likes the dick, I always thought he was bisexual. Maybe he's like Charlie Sheen, maybe he fucked so many girls that he got sick of fucking pussy and started lusting over sloppering on a big juicy veiny cock.

I think it's pretty logical for a guy that gets way to much pussy and is hypersexual to want to try and suck a dick.

Most compulsive masturbators end up turning into dick lovers if they have a bit of submissiveness in them.
>>
>>5583430
Drugs
>>
>>5583688
>Magic Johnson has been living with HIV for a long time now
I don't buy it

>>5583615
>Charlie sheen
Did get AIDS a long time ago
>>
After I have an argument with somebody and I'm talking to myself about it afterwards, I invariably say to myself "I don't give a fuck" but then I unconsciously follow it with "that's the problem; I see a motherfucking cop I don't dodge em" and it cheers me up.
>>
>>5592709
Magic Johnson has had HIV since 1991. It's not a conspiracy or anything senpai.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Johnson#HIV_activism
>>
>>5591043
>Black men from a hypermasculine culture
>Calling each other fags with truth to the statement

Nah. And, Eazy's digs at Dre for the most part was when Dre was in a group called World Class Wreckin Cru, where he took on a metrosexual image. I'm not saying it's impossible for Dre to have fucked traps, but there's other explanations.
>>
>>5583430
CRUISIN
>>
Stretched out thug anus
>>
>>5593163
DOWN
>>
>>5593130
I think it's just wishful thinking on my part. I'm sick of over straight acting men not harvesting homosexual feelings like I do.
>>
>>5593415
Fair enough. I honestly believe in the everyone's a little bit gay thing, but I'm a biscum so that's also wishful thinking on my part.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.