[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, I am only want to wear girl's clothes and other girly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IwI7GauDFuc.jpg (85KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IwI7GauDFuc.jpg
85KB, 1280x800px
Sup, I am only want to wear girl's clothes and other girly things when I am on psychostimulants, I am also tried to "force" myself into feminization via using hypno-audio/video files but it's not working. When I am sober I don't have any interes to girly thing. So question is: am I safe to gender dysphoria or it can be a problem for me?
>>
>>5582008
You should chop your dick off immediately
>>
Keep fapping to the stuff and conditioning yourself. Watch yourself develop extreme dysphoria that grows with every orgasm. Next thing you know, you'll be a cocksucking, short skirt wearing slut for tall, strong men.

That's what happened to me at least.
>>
>>5582652
I don't like being slut for men only for my gf. I am doing this for almost 2 years and its not growing. I think it's decreases for this years because hypno files doesn't works for me anymore.
>>
>>5582707
You're on an LGBT board babe, it's growing, whether you want to admit it or not. Just ask your first man to be gentle, and give him a nice cock ride, you little slut. Gotta make sure he's happy :)
>>
>>5582725
I am not denying it I just more AGP than "girl inside".
>>
Clearly the drugs trigger something that other methods you've tried don't, or at least haven't yet. There are any number of reasons why hypno files don't work for you any more, but I don't think we have enough information to answer that for you, you'll have to figure that out yourself.

While you might very well develop gender dysphoria at some point, if you aren't aware of anything that makes you feel dysphoric when not on the drugs that likely means that you in fact don't have dysphoric feelings in that state. (It wasn't clear if you felt dysphoria when on the drugs or if you just had a preference for girl's clothes and other girly things when on them, by the way, which is it?)

It sounds like you do want to be feminized when you're not on the drugs, if I'm not mistaken because the idea is arousing, but you either aren't interested or hold yourself back when in a sober state. Maybe it has something to do with inhibitions (the drugs alter your mental state so you don't get hung up on whatever you would when sober), or maybe it has something to do with motivation and focus. Maybe it would be helpful to ask yourself why you aren't interested in feminization when sober?
>>
>>5582641
/thread
>>
DUDEDUD
WEEDEEW
LMAOAML
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.