[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about asexuality? >Asexual here,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 0247___I4izK2F.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0247___I4izK2F.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
What do you guys think about asexuality?

>Asexual here, the only sexuality I am identified to
>>
it's legit but a lot of people claim to be asexual to get snowflake points or simply because they can't get laid.
>>
>know a couple of asexuals
>talk to them about it
>they're always so insecure about sex
>they all wind up gay a couple years later

proof is in the pudding
get yourself a dick buddy
>>
>>5581725
I think it more or less doesnt exist except for severely physically or mentally damaged people, most self proclaimed asexuals have just been romantically isolated for so long that they lost touch with their own desires
>>
>>5581725
T U M B L R

U

M

B

L

R
>>
Wish I was one, no fucks given about sex and relationships? Sign me up!
>>
>>5581902
>no fucks given about sex and relationships?
>relationships

quite the opposite, actually. Asexual people still want relationships. They simply don't like sex.

So they have to find another asexual or someone who's willing to have a sexless relationship
>>
Oddly enough, /lgbt/ is not a very good place to ask this, since a lot of faggots seem to define themselves through their sexual orientation and can't conceive that some people can lack that very thing.
>>
>>5582121
Oddly enough, being delusional isn't a good mindset to have when trying to sort out your mind.
>>
No you're not. Go to a sex therapist, they've been treating this for 200 years. You're going to have to try harder to be special.
>>
>>5582135
I'm not sexually attracted to anyone but I have gender issues. And I'm ready to believe most people who identify as asexual have a history of abuse or mental disorders preventing them to seek out sexual encounters. But to claim that it can never happen is baseless. The DSM-V actknowledges asexuality.
>>
It's a real thing, but kind of a boring personality trait I guess. Maybe I just can't imagine not being romantically or sexually attracted to anyone myself.
>>
i'm a kind of curious about it,
i mean you don't like sex at all?
do you ever masturbate and if you do what do you think about?
>>
I don't think I'm asexual, but thoughts about sex disgust/scare me.

No, I wasn't molested as a kid.
>>
I thought I was asexual but then I just realized I was gay and I'm just really shy and withdrawn from other people
>>
A friend of mine is; she's dated both men and women in the past, just never felt the desire. It's interesting but she's frustrated that she can't feel the desire to be sexual with somebody.

She has depression, which may be a factor.
>>
>>5581777
checked
>>
>>5581725
We actually have a regular asexual thread here (called /acegen/), but it just reached bump limit, they'll probably make a new one tomorrow morning.

>>5581996
To clarify, not ALL asexuals want relationships. Some are "aromantic" and only want friendships, or are just loners. This occurs in allosexual (not asexual) people too, but seems more common in asexuals.

>>5582183
If asexuality was that easily treated, surely there would be reports of this? I think you're thinking of low sex drive, which is really something entirely different.

>>5587588
It depends on the person. Many don't have sex at all, some do it for a partner or to have kids, but have no innate desire to do it. As for masturbation, some do and some don't, and those that do may masturbate to fairly "normal" sexual fantasies (but have no desire to engage in it IRL - and I think asexuals are less likely than others to self-insert in sex fantasies), some have weird fetishes, and some just focus on the physical sensation without really fantasizing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.