[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>rawdogged a tranny 2 years ago
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1453254424001.jpg (79 KB, 423x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453254424001.jpg
79 KB, 423x636
>rawdogged a tranny 2 years ago
>scared that I might have HIV ever since
>I got tested 4 times in total, all came out negative
>but still paranoid as shit because I started losing weight and I can't gain any back
>>
>>5579978
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
did you get fucked?
>>
>>5579978
You need therapy, not more tests.
>>
>>5579983
Yeah
>>
>>5579978
Who's the thick spic?
>>
File: jew.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jew.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>5580008
It's a jew
>>
>>5580064
>>5580008

over the line. chubby is fine but this is ambulocetus. not okay
>>
>>5579978
>I started losing weight and I can't gain any back
Have you tried eating more pizza?
>>
doc here
check gut fauna
>>
>>5580267
if not obvious: worms
>>
>>5579978
I too have that paranoia. I was heavily sexually active with males and females back in the start of the '80s in NYC. I lost many of my then male partners, and also the gal I shot up heroin with to AIDS. Some how I missed getting it, but I constantly feel I'm a carrier infecting people. I've had multiple tests of every type of test developed and all have been negative.
>>
>>5580374
>heavily sexually active in the 80's
>heroin

Sound like a gay stereotype desu
>>
>>5580382
tranny...
>>
>>5580064
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
>>
>>5580273
kek
OP has a tapeworm long enough to use for junp rope
>>
>>5579978
Two years and you're testing negative? You're fine. If you're worried about your weight, tell your doctor, could be like >>5580267 or >>5581772 said. Maybe try weed, i dunno.
>>
>>5580064
Fug, i would stretch her boipussy like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>5579978
Unless if all the tests were immediately after (like, within 4-6 months) then you should be fine. Talk to your doctor about it if you're really worried, out of curiosity, when was your most recent test?
>>
>>5584761
First test was 3 months after, second test was like 6-10 months after, third test was more than a year after, last test was 2 months ago.

>>5582079
Nope, not worms. Got tested for that too.
>>
can i get more pics of said tranny?
>>
>>5585136
Stress, maybe? What are your appetite and activity levels? If appetite is not an issue, eat more calories (try to stick with a good combo of protein/carbs/fat according to your nutritional needs; maybe ask /fit/ or better yet, your doctor). If appetite is an issue, doctor or weed.
>>
>>5585136
Okay yeah, you're fine. Well, you don't have aids at least, just talk to your doctor about the weight problem, it could be any number of smaller things
>>
You probably caught the trans and your body has stopped producing testosterone.
>>
>>5579978
>Have you started any new medicines/drugs recently that might have caused this?
>Have you been tested for other diseases?
>Have you tried smoking weed?
>Having you tried always keeping snacks around you?
>Have you talked to your fucking doctor, dipshit?
>>
>>5579978
Yep, it's the HIV. I know, because I'm an internet doctor.
>>
>>5580213
>ambulocetus
I had to look this up but it was worth it
>>
>>5580213
>ambulocetus
huh, TIL.
>>
>>5580064
But who
>>
>>5580064

Its not a spic or a Jew retards its @Traprapunzel and she's Persian.
>>
I'll tell you what its like having AIDS... ... I was down to a CD4 count of 80 at my lowest... You dont want to eat, you arent even hungry. Depression is intense, even before I found out. I didnt get sick from flus or anything like that but damn my face was skinny.
I started the pills and my mood and appetite lifted in days.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 457431

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.