[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traitors: Human Rights Campagin endorses Hillary Clinton over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: 35b73d7ee2853b2af99a3acf9933d29c.jpg (144KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
35b73d7ee2853b2af99a3acf9933d29c.jpg
144KB, 1024x512px
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-endorsement-lgbt-rights_us_569e2aa5e4b0cd99679b3e74

Human Rights Campaign = SELLOUTS
>>
>>5574210
Wow, politics isn't a pure and ethical expression of heartfelt conviction? I'm really disillusioned right now.
>>
>>5574214
Human Rights Campaign is the largest LGBT organization in America, and they sell out the LGBT community by endorsing this cunt over LGBT hero Bernie Sanders.

Bill Clinton signed DOMA and DADT. I know that was decades ago, but that just shows you the Clintons will sell us down the river. SANDERS DOESN'T COMPROMISE OUR RIGHTS!
>>
>>5574210
lol they have the same initials
>>
>>5574236
You're an idiot. Politicians are all sellouts and Sanders is no exception.
>>
>>5574210
HRC was never looking out for our best interest.

Remember ENDA.
>>
>>5574210
Bernie will give trans people access to government funded SRS by raising the taxes on rich people.
>>
>>5574245
>Sanders is no exception.

He is isn't. Sanders doesn't get superpac money and has the best progressive voting record in Congress.

>>5574247
They are gay uncle tom sell outs. They are clearly not looking out for the interests of the LGBT community in the same way Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are sellouts in the African American community.

The gay elite of the HRC and Democratic Party will do everything in their power to lick the feet of Shillary Clinton.

As an LGBT, I think we as Democrats need to get behind the true progressive. And that person is Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>5574293
>As an LGBT, I think we as Democrats
>implying

I'll be voting for the guy that doesn't want to import people that want to throw me off a building. Fuck "progress".
>>
File: 1449174215397.png (72KB, 254x282px) Image search: [Google]
1449174215397.png
72KB, 254x282px
Didn't the Human Rights Campaign catch a lot of flak for focusing on gay marriage, the most fashionable, respectable LGBT issue, to the neglect of all others?
That's the kind of endorsement Hillary Clinton deserves.
>>
>>5574413
HRC and Shillary are made for each other.
>>
>not voting Trump
When did this board become reddit?
>>
>>5574690
/pol/ ---->
>>
>>5574690
This board has the most tumblr and reddit of any board
>>
File: 1452111510017.jpg (37KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452111510017.jpg
37KB, 600x650px
>>5574285
>mfw the 1% will be funding the surgeries of the 1%
>>
>>5576251
The thing is most transexuals are poor and people of color.
>>
>>5576256
only rich white kids could have such a delusion that they "feel" like another gender
>>
>>5576021
hardly...
>>
>>5574690
Yes, because we chose who will be president based on whose memes we like better, right?
>>
>>5576267
>only rich white kids could have such a delusion that they "feel" like another gender

Nope. Google stonewall riots, people of color, transexuals and get back to me.
>>
>>5574690
>voting
>>
>>5576278
Why do you enjoy letting people that won't even be alive to see the end of the next president's term decide?
>>
>>5576267
As for "rich", most trans people are pushed out of their home by transpobic parents and have to go to youth selters and live in massive poverty because they are fired from their jobs. Most trans people can't hold a job, discrimination is legal against trans people in a bunch of states (along with LGBs) and most end up working as sex workers.
>>
>>5576278
Not voting is part of the elite's plan of disenfranchising the masses. I'm not saying vote for Hillary Clinton (I voted for Jill Stein of the Green Party) but not voting at all is literally part of the elite's anti-politics goals.
>>
>>5576291
Not to mention people need to start voting in primaries and state elections. Everyone just keeps wanking about the presidential race and ignoring every other facet of our political system, then we wonder why we get stuck voting for a 'lesser evil' when both candidates don't serve the electorate.
>>
>>5576291
>>5576283
>>5576317
>actually defending the concept of voting

your vote doesn't even factor into anything in the US. it literally goes nowhere.
>>
>>5576330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNpNzDoH1II
>>
>>5576291
I'm too apathetic about the current state of American politics to vote, but I do understand what you mean. It would be better, probably, for me to be involved with politics in some concrete way. If I did vote, I'd probably vote for Trump.
>>
>>5576283
The structure of this sentence confuses me. What are you talking about, exactly? Are you saying that by not voting, I am letting mossbacks dominate the votes?
>>
>>5576350
You are letting old people make decisions that won't even affect them since they'll die halfway through next president's term.
>>
>>5576360
Right...well, voting is more than just the President. I don't vote in any local or national politics, though. But the president, as we know, is mostly a figurehead...of course I have preferences but I could care less to act on them.
>>
>>5576372
You are shallow and lazy, we get it, I for one have no desire to convince you to vote.
>>
Why would they endorse Bernie? He's some old white dude. Hillary is a woman and a converted same-sex marriage supporter.
>>
>>5576531
Sadly this is how some seem to think. Like having a vagina means a god damn thing.
>>
>>5574293
>as an lgbt
>we as democrats
>we need to
you really don't understand freedom.
>>
>>5576586
American politics in the last few election cycles has basically become human rights marketing. Being a politician with a vagina is all the rage right now.
>>
>>5576594
the left never truly understands freedom, this is why they always have hardons for despotic leaders ( a al Jane Fonda, Sean Penn, etc).
>>
>>5576344
Then I'm glad you don't vote, because you're a moron. You can vote conservative all you want, but putting in a person with
1) negative political experience
2) a clear personality disorder
3) effectively no intelligence
4) an aggressive xenophobia
5) nonfunctional plans, that do nothing to solve the problems he's talking about, and no realistic steps to enact them

is basically saying you want this country to end in nuclear fire and civil war within the next four years.
>>
>media snubs Trump, he basically tears them down
>media snubs Sanders, he basically flails and makes desperate lawsuits

It's pretty clear who has the strength to make America great again.
>>
>>5576629
The fuck does having a vagina have to do with human rights credentials? Trolling right? I hope?
>>
>>5576829
Anon, Trump would be a great president because he's a successful business man and he's going to run America like a business and make it great again.

Are you trying to say he couldn't run America like a business??
>>
File: tHpTWKp.jpg (44KB, 640x344px) Image search: [Google]
tHpTWKp.jpg
44KB, 640x344px
>Human Rights Campaign = SELLOUTS

Didn't their co-founder get caught soliciting sex from underage boys? That already made me lose respect for them, but Shillary and Bernie Sandjew are both insufferable pieces of human trash, at least bernie is sincere though.
>>
>>5576882
>Didn't their co-founder get caught soliciting sex from underage boys?
It wouldn't be surprising, nor would it be the first or last time.
>That already made me lose respect for them
Might as well completely stop respecting.
>>
>>5576854
>It's pretty clear who has the strength to make America great again

Your a fucking faggot. Corporate media is 100% behind Trump and cover he 24/7.
>>
>>5576829
>xenophobia
let's make America a great Muslim nation so we can let women be raped and trans* be stoned!

i'll be voting for Bernie _despite_ several retarded stances
>>
>>5577165
>let's make America a great Muslim nation

Sanders wants to turn America into a Muslim nation? How much more retarded can you right wingers guys get?

No its CHRISTIANS in America who are threatening and taking away my rights. You seem to forget that.
>>
>>5576865
The President doesn't have enough power to run America like a business. There would be too many obstacles, and that is assuming Trump is that great of a businessman. Had he started from scratch instead of inheriting his wealth I could see how people could believe he could fix America, but this guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
>>
>>5576856
Hillary has no human right credentials, she is a poll drone. She flip flops to whatever makes most sense politically.
>>
>>5576882
Is that pic real?
>>
>>5577875
>Religious group A doesn't want gay people to get married therefore we should bring in members of Religious group B that wants to kill transgender people and rape women in the streets
Truly brilliant! How progressive of you!
>>
>>5578076
well I certainly didn't shoop it. Hillary has always been a disingenuous, two faced cunt.
>>
>>5578646
Bernie only wants to bring 65k refugees. That isn't much.

I personally know a refugee family here in America and the are very kind people who hold no ill will towards lgbt people. I'm trans myself and they have shown me no disrespect.
>>
>>5576882
Why did Bill marry Hillary anyway? He looks at least 5x better than her.
>>
>>5578664
She is rich.
>>
>>5578659
>I've met one Muslim that isn't a rapist so they all must be chaste and civilized
>>
>>5578686
You are making just as large of an assumption by saying Muslims are murderous rapists.
>>
File: trump-2.jpg (429KB, 1627x2048px) Image search: [Google]
trump-2.jpg
429KB, 1627x2048px
>>5574245
Do you think it's cool to be edgy and cynical. or do you just genuinely believe that? If you actually look at Sander's record, you don't see any selling out at all.
>>
>>5578664
She used to be p.hot way back in the Gen-X era.

The difference between then and the modern-day reptillian Hillary we all know is pretty stark.
>>
>>5578066
I agree with you I'm saying her little sjw supporters are out of touch and only care about the fact that she doesn't have a y chromosome. You know, because judging people by their sex totally isn't sexism if it favors them. /sarcasm
>>
>>5578709
but the difference in outcomes of you being wrong vs me being wrong is that if you're wrong, we get killed in the streets, but if I'm wrong, then we simply don't have refugees
>>
>>5578709
besides, refugees being murderous rapists is confirmed in many stories from Europe, despite the media's attempt to quash it. It is simply not worth the risk.
>>
>>5583698
You are such a clown that it's unreal. Confirmed in many stories? Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>5583764
for one such story
http://www.dw.com/en/a-new-dimension-of-sexual-assault-in-cologne/a-18959299

Don't forget the stoning of two transwomen in Dortmund.

Just like killing one innocent via death penalty is enough to let a thousand go free, killing one transwoman is enough to ban a thousand from entering the country.
>>
When the Donald is elected president, he should deport these cucks.
>>
>>5583829
That logic doesn't work. Assuming innocence is, in fact, the very fucking opposite of blanket assuming guilt.
>>
>>5583902
Don't even bother arguing with these people. They are either completely delusional or are just memelords that want their memes to become reality.
>>
>>5583902
>>5583950
how progressive ;^)

fuck off. you're gonna bring in some people who literally want to kill me. who cares if they're in a big crowd? you'd better be volunteering your own space to bring them in if you feel so strongly about it. oh and pay for my bodyguard services
>>
>>5574285
>raising the taxes on rich people.
and this is why he won't win the election
>>
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/01/on_coldest_night_of_2016_birmi.html

A reminder that you will all freeze equally with everyone else under Bernie :)
>>
Who cares, Trump must win.
>>
>>5574236
>Bill Clinton signed DOMA and DADT. I know that was decades ago, but that just shows you the Clintons will sell us down the river. SANDERS DOESN'T COMPROMISE OUR RIGHTS!
Bill isn't running for president, Hillary is. You should therefore criticize her politics, not his. And wasn't DADT pretty progressive at the time? Wasn't it a choice between that and a ban on gays in the military? No way I'm going to defend DOMA though.

>>5574237
kek

>>5574247
What happened with HRC and ENDA?

>>5574325
"progress" is the whole reason gay and trans people are allowed to marry, recieve appropriate medical treatment, and go out in public without being murdered while the authorities look the other way. I'm opposed to mass immigration, however that's hardly our only issue facing the country (and seems a much larger issue in Europe) and I'd prefer a candidate who a) isn't totally opposed to our existence and b) has a platform a bit more nuanced than "immigrants are bad mmkay".

>>5576267
You probably also think starving kids in Africa can't have depression because they have "real issues".

>>5576278
>dogposting
>thinking not voting will somehow make this country a better place

>>5576330
Even if the effect of voting is negligible, it's far better than not voting.

>>5576531
Bernie is a lot more progressive than Hillary is. Hillary's basically a conservative who's not delusional enough for the republican party.

>>5576776
How are those people despotic leaders?

>>5576865
The purpose of a business is to turn a profit. Electing a businessman might make sense if our sole issue was reducing the deficit - and even then maybe not, some businessmen are perfectly willing to increase their personal wealth at the expense of the business'.
>>
>>5577165
>>5577165
>xenophobia
Phobia implies it's not rational, and indeed the fear is BECAUSE they're outsiders, not because they come from a backwards culture. Which of course is not rational reasoning.

>>5578686
That's not exactly what they claimed, you're ignoring the part about only bringing in a few which means they won't have as much of an influence as in say Sweden.

>>5583698
The media isn't making an attempt to "quash" it, it's a well known fact. But the only reason you don't hear about all the Muslims that are accepting and AREN'T murderous rapists is because that's not really a news story.

>>5584115
Why? Are the rich the ones who choose who wins?
>>
Protest vote this election and vote Republican.
>>
>>5574210
JUST
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.