[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, you're such a gentleman >you're so big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 68

File: attachment.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>anon, you're such a gentleman
>you're so big and strong, anon
>can you imagine anon in a dress? tee hee
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 331x331px
>you're not fat, you're built anon
>come on anon you don't expect your sister to do all of the hard work
>>
>>5573054
Weaponized Feels Thread?

> You look more like your father every day
> You're so stoic and manly
> Thank goodness you didn't turn out to be a fag like your cousin

If the closet hurt so bad, why did I hang out in there so long?
>>
File: 1446143406812.gif (103KB, 614x804px) Image search: [Google]
1446143406812.gif
103KB, 614x804px
>anon you should grow a beard, you'll look like Jesus with your long hair
>>
File: 1453183784035.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453183784035.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>Oh geez it's anon, your hips are weird bro, cut your hair
>OMG anon, I didn't recognize you in that costume! I came over to hit on you
>Get out of the guy's changing roo--oh, it's anon
>I'd love to see you in make-up, anon! You'd make such a pretty girl

>Wait, you want to take HRT? But there were no signs
>>
File: 1451946609456.gif (886KB, 220x150px) Image search: [Google]
1451946609456.gif
886KB, 220x150px
>>5573201

WAKE ME UP INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEE

I CAN'T WAKE UP

SAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5573201
I've heard this one way too much...
>>
>>5573353
Lying through your crooked teeth.
>>
>squats
>have a big, round ass
>friends often joking about buying me panties from Victoria's Secret
>they think I hate it
>I actually like it a little
>>
>>5573571
Nope. I got confused for a girl constantly, amd I liked it, so I'd spur it on. I wore girl's jeans/shirts, grew my hair, worked on my voice. I essentially started transitioning before I started HRT.

And my teeth aren't crooked, but I do have buck teeth.
>>
>>5573201
I actually felt a pang in my heart

>tfw abusive father
>tfw schizo sister
>tfw want to escape ASAP to transition
>tfw mum feels like she's failed in every aspect of her life except me
>"thank god you're normal, anon, he always reins it in when you're around, also you're the only thing keeping me grounded, without you I don't know what I'd do"
she's done so, so much for me but I need to get out of here... the thought of leaving her in this situation makes me bawl my fucking eyes out
>>
>>5573582

>/fit/ in a post
>>
File: GUINWAKER.png (39KB, 559x334px) Image search: [Google]
GUINWAKER.png
39KB, 559x334px
>>5573601
>>
>>5573054

>You will always be my son (before coming out)
>You will always be my son (after coming out)
>Your place in life is to take the male role

>>5573079

>come on anon you don't expect your sister to do all of the hard work

What's wrong with that? A girl's working, if you are one too, what's wrong with them wanting you to as well?

>>5573582

Would you fuck any of them, anon?

>>5573636

You can't at least do HRT while you're living with your parents?
>>
>>5574147
yeah I am
but I want to escape because I'm living in an abusive situation and my sister's already gone literally nuts from it, I don't want to wind up the same
also they're really bigoted and might hurt me upon noticing I have tits soon
>>
>>5574163
What the fuck anon. Don't get into that kind of situations ever again.

Get a job, get a cheap as fuck apartment, move the fuck out, just take what you need.
>>
>Having dinner with family
>Younger stepsister says "Why do you have long hair? It makes you look like a girl!"
>"Giiiiiiirl" Other stepsister joins in
>"You're an ugly girl though, we need to brush your hair, paint those nails, let's get some mascara"
>Literally fading away into my seat, too beta to say anything back
>Stepmom joins in "I'll go get you my little yellow sundress to wear"
>My fucking face when my dad and brother are just laughing their asses off
>Mfw gay but AGP as fuck, had terrible gender dysphoria at the time
>Mfw every time I'd walk past either stepsister for weeks they'd blurt out "Giiiiiiiiiiiiirl"
>>
>be first grandchild in the family
>nonagenarian grandmother has cheated death countless times and is still kicking ass and climbing mountains (literally)
>she just wants to see her "granddaughter" succeed and be happy in life and I've always desperately wanted to make her proud
>she helped raise me and has been there for me through a lot of tough times
>"You'll always be my precious granddaughter!"
>"Y-yeah...that's right, Nana..."
>started transitioning and can't bring myself to tell her
>probably won't ever tell her
>she'll never get to attend my nice, normal, heterosexual wedding that will never happen
>I'll never give her great-grandchildren
>don't even think she knows that being trans is a "thing"
>she'll probably die loving a granddaughter who doesn't exist anymore
Fuck these feels, I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>>
>>5574219
yeah I'm working on getting the cash to move out, like I said, the only real thing holding me back is not wanting to abandon my mum who hasn't done anything wrong at all
>>
>>5574943
Offer to take her with you? Unless you think she'd be against your transition? You could support each other.
>>
>>5574722
I know these feels
>tfw grandma has brain cancer and soon is going to die
>tfw been putting getting hormones off till after her death.
>>
>>5575229

How long has she had the cancer? Has she gone blind?
>>
>>5575229
Shit, I'm sorry...
>>
ripperoni
>>
>>5574075
That's a gap tooth.
>>
>>5574546
tell us more, anon.
>>
File: 1405745934528.jpg (11KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1405745934528.jpg
11KB, 226x225px
>>5573201
Every... fucking... day...
That and:
>You're a man, be a man...
>You're the man of the house now...
And occasionally when I'm doing something particularly "female", according to my mom...
>Grow a pair of balls...

>MFW it's my mom every time....
>>
File: ccd.png (191KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
ccd.png
191KB, 477x768px
>>5573201
>>5573467
>>5573636
>>5576670
you all feel pain because you're revolting against nature. You worship death.
>>
>>5576681
Yeah, that's it. You're a genius. It has nothing to do with social conflict.
>>
>>5576727
>It has nothing to do with social conflict.
>social conflict
lol wat, elaborate please.
>>
>>5576741
Shit, son, I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know you were illiterate.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (55KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55KB, 357x200px
>>5576781
>he's asking me to explain myself, b-better call him illiterate!

you can't just say "you're wrong it's actually because...because reasons". "social conflict" is not a definitive explanation of why you're the way you are in any scenario. It's like me attempting to explain meteorology with only the explanation of "weather stuff".
>>
File: yuno.png (1MB, 1323x1075px) Image search: [Google]
yuno.png
1MB, 1323x1075px
>your voice is so deep and masculine!
>>
>>5576681
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5576810
"social conflict" is at least as definitive as "revolting against nature".
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>5574546
This is like a fantasy that I can fap to.
I wish my life was as lewd.
>>
>>5576841
>being born a male
>desiring getting loaded up with hormones and your bits chopped up to resemble something you weren't born as, a female
>literally telling nature to fuck itself because "Imma do what i want"

there, I've written it out for you, although I'm sure you understood. On your part though, vague terms like "social conflict" and "discrimination" are thrown around so much that no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>5576869
While I agree that it is messed up but telling mother nature to take our big dick is what humans do. And we are winning.
>>
>>5576869
>>being born a male
>>desiring getting loaded up with hormones and your bits chopped up to resemble something you weren't born as, a female
>>literally telling nature to fuck itself because "Imma do what i want"
Well technically, evidence points to the desire to "violate nature" coming from nature itself. Which means nature is telling nature to fuck itself. Which means nature is unnatural.
>>
>>5576875
>but telling mother nature to take our big dick is what humans do
when it comes to survival, and creating productive systems that further our race, this does nothing. This only brings degeneration, you destroy your biological purpose, this is why I said you worship death. You don't see yourself as a means to anything else besides your own pleasures and urges.

>>5576884
like I said above^^

Going against nature isn't always a good thing. There's is no survival imperative being met, as a matter of fact I think this is a result of the feeling of having no purpose and nothing to work for or surmount. I believe there's some truth in that old saying "idle hands are the devil's workshop".
>>
>>5576906
what kind of fuckin dumbass are you...

ppl will and should do as they please as long as it doesn't harms other existing ppl. mones are not going to kill anon, nor anyone.

It's stupid taking it too seriously. Nature doesn't cares trust me, also diastase and mortality is natural and it ain't good. what you're preaching makes no sense what so ever, the people getting mad at it, it's not because of "nature" it's because they believe and take muh gender roles too seriously. We're an animal so developed and so evolved that we can act, be, behave any damn way we want, well except you maybe it's possible that the humans with 2 digit IQs don't have freewill.
>>
>>5576989
>ppl will and should do as they please as long as it doesn't harms other existing ppl.
nuthin matturs maaaan do whatevur u want if it feels good, if ur not hurtin nobody it's totally fine doooood

>Nature doesn't cares trust me
It doesn't, but your unwillingness to act in accordance with it is going to come back to bite you later down the road.

>We're an animal so developed and so evolved that we can act, be, behave any damn way we want
what you're doing is the result of caving in to your dysfunctions, this is the least libertarian and most free will-lacking thing you can do to yourself. You aren't outside of the boundaries of instinct and animalistic impulses, you aren't as free as you think you are.

>well except you maybe it's possible that the humans with 2 digit IQs don't have freewill.
oh of course, fucking durr hurr look at me being a stoopid poopy butt for not sharing your mental illness.

Look, it's very clear you've never done any serious degree of introspection or developed even a modicum of self-knowledge. You seem to have stopped maturing at around age 12 or 13, hence why none of this is making sense to you. Your parents were probably neglectful and never set you straight and your educational history has more than likely been nothing but the delusional perpetuation of this "anything goes" post-modern cancer that you're rambling about. I don't believe in God but holy shit do people like you need to go to church or something, I see no other way you can learn some motherfucking humility, you absolute disaster of a human being.
>>
>>5577056
I agree with you anon, trannies are fucking retarded. inb4 commie sjw goon mods ban me, bring it on kikes
>>
>>5577056
You're like that annoying kid on the playground who tries to tell everyone else what to do
>>
>>5576869
People are social creatures. They have social bonds. They depend on these bonds, as a need, and go crazy and ill when the most important ones break down. Anons are feeling stressed because their families are being shitters to them -- causing conflict. Conflict. Social. Piece it together, retard. This isn't complicated, and your chronic shitposting just makes it even more evident that you are beyond any sense. If you want spoonfeeding, go back to /pol/ where they're happy to force redpills and lies down your greedy fuccboi throat until you choke.
>>
>>5576906
>Going against nature isn't always a good thing. There's is no survival imperative being met, as a matter of fact I think this is a result of the feeling of having no purpose and nothing to work for or surmount. I believe there's some truth in that old saying "idle hands are the devil's workshop".
You didn't even read my post, did you?
>>
>>5577056
>nuthin matturs maaaan do whatevur u want if it feels good, if ur not hurtin nobody it's totally fine doooood
Haha! What kind of stupid rebuttal is this? You're an outright child, man. Seek help. Do you honestly believe this is cutting? Rational? Did you stick it to the queers by making yourself into a moron?
>>
>>5577131
>y-you're just a big meanie :,(
that's the best you have?

Whatever, I know I'm not going to get through to anyone here, because you all have so many other outlets to fuel your disorders and give you shitloads of fuzzy hugboxing bias. I'm sure I'll hear of you all later in the news when you end up jumping into oncoming traffic or blowing your brains out.
>>
>>5577056
>It doesn't, but your unwillingness to act in accordance with it is going to come back to bite you later down the road.
All actions have consequences. We know that. But just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's the best option Quite frequently, it isn't.

>what you're doing is the result of caving in to your dysfunctions, this is the least libertarian and most free will-lacking thing you can do to yourself. You aren't outside of the boundaries of instinct and animalistic impulses, you aren't as free as you think you are.
So how are we supposed to act? What behavior demonstrates free will? Blindly following "nature", as you say we should, certainly doesn't.

>Look, it's very clear you've never done any serious degree of introspection or developed even a modicum of self-knowledge. You seem to have stopped maturing at around age 12 or 13, hence why none of this is making sense to you. Your parents were probably neglectful and never set you straight and your educational history has more than likely been nothing but the delusional perpetuation of this "anything goes" post-modern cancer that you're rambling about. I don't believe in God but holy shit do people like you need to go to church or something, I see no other way you can learn some motherfucking humility, you absolute disaster of a human being.
Holy f*ck, the projection

>>5577120
If you had an actual argument on WHY trannies are retarded, you wouldn't have to worry about being banned. Disrespectful shitposting, like you're engaging in now, IS against the rules however.
>>
>>5577183
>Whatever, I know I'm not going to get through to anyone here, because you all have so many other outlets to fuel your disorders and give you shitloads of fuzzy hugboxing bias. I'm sure I'll hear of you all later in the news when you end up jumping into oncoming traffic or blowing your brains out.
You'd have a better chance of getting through to us if you could actually explain why doing as you say would benefit us. You just argue that we'll end up regretting going down this road, when in fact many of us have tried to be "normal" in the past and it just didn't work. There's a reason we made this decision, and unless you give us some kind of new information or perspective it's not going to make us change our mind.
>>
File: 2015-07-03-06-35-23.png (153KB, 479x799px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-03-06-35-23.png
153KB, 479x799px
>friend and I eating lunch
>he gets a call from his boss
>"shit, anon, I gotta go"
>he grabs my hand and kisses it
>...
>"I have no idea why I did that"
>my face is on fire
>>
>>5577223
>if you could actually explain why doing as you say would benefit us.
If we transition he'll think we're gross. You wouldn't want to disappoint anon, would you?
>>
File: 1435424949102.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1435424949102.png
537KB, 692x577px
>tfw someone calls you feminine and cute
>tfw they say you have about 5 years till it wears off

It's not helping my depression one bit.
>>
>>5577277
wat
>>
>>5577406
He just kissed my hand looks pic related

I was kind of grossed out and then I got embarrassed but later I realized part of Me liked it. But it was still gross! Ugh! He's such a jerk!
>>
>>5577183
>You're hugboxing! You're biased! Not me, I've never been hugboxed never ever. These studies are false because conspiracy. These standards are illogical because I don't like them. You're all just suicidal clones!

Keep going, the hypocrisy is hilarious.
>>
>>5577325
Better whore yourself out now and live big. Do you know what the difference is between a whore and a slut? The slut gets nothing in return. Go out and sell your cuteness.
>>
>>5577424
Sounds like you fell in love.
>>
>anon is such a ladies' man
>anon is such a manwhore

Ugh.
>>
>>5577277
lucky bitch

have you talked to him since?
>>
>>5577450
Ew. No. Gross. Gag. No.
>>
>>5574147
>Would you fuck any of them, anon?
I'd rather they fuck me
>>
>>5577493
No. It freaked me out I'll probably never talk to him again
>>
>>5577056
People are their own means and ends. You have no authority to tell anyone what they should or not do to themselves.
>>
File: 1453253124532.png (74KB, 571x523px) Image search: [Google]
1453253124532.png
74KB, 571x523px
>>5574546
Just transition you wimp
>>
>>5577568
>>5577583
>Implying you don't want him to do it again
How about next time you try asking for a kiss on the lips? ;^)
>>
>>5577864
Ew no he's so creepy!
>>
>>5575024
she's very against anything that subverts traditional notions of gender, which is a shame because she's pretty progressive about everything else
>>
>>5577924
Tsun tsun much? :^)
>>
Can you stop roleplaying, you retard. Take it back to Gaia.
>>
File: hatsune miku01057.jpg (99KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku01057.jpg
99KB, 512x384px
>friend at lunch mentions how i remind them of a blonde mtf they know
>SHEKNOWS.PNG.EXE.JPG.GIF.DAT.WEBM
>later conversation moves to filming a terrible movie for kicks
>"Anon can be the female protagonist!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>
there's not enough alcohol in my house to deal with this
>>
>>5578451
I look like a girl, and I have a deep gravely voice. Its kind of embarassing but I know a lot of people find me attractive so I just ignore it.

I've played girl characters in shitty films before, I just kind of relish in it a little bit to be honest because I've always wanted to be a girl
>>
>>5575229
Did the same thing with my mom, she died of cancer a few years back. I regret not starting earlier and telling her to eat a shit sandwich.
>>
>>5576906
>Assuming what is natural is always right is a logical fallacy. It's posted on the front of /pol/ go back there and learn more faggot.
>>
>"Anon, you're so tall. You make a great man!"
>Meanwhile mom is introducing me as girlname & daughter.
>Mom never does this when we're alone.

Man, family meetings are always so messed up...
>>
File: he's right you know.jpg (72KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
he's right you know.jpg
72KB, 800x598px
>>5576727

As a tranny, >>5576741 is right. His analogy in >>5576810 is very keen too, at least to me. In my sociology textbook (even though I didn't read much), social conflict is defined as "A view of Karl Marx that social conflict-class struggle due to economic inequality-is at the core of society and the key source of social change." Social conflict doesn't mean much on its own.
>>
File: 1418023764710.png (377KB, 826x630px) Image search: [Google]
1418023764710.png
377KB, 826x630px
>>5573054

>Be me in October
>I went to get my Basic Life Support certification as a prerequisite for EMT training
>Got there late by ten minutes, I didn't even know where the entrance to the building was. I thought I would get my ass roasted by the instructors because I thought you're expected to take shit seriously in healthcare
>Turns out when I asked the security guard, I was the first to arrive
>I take the time until everyone else arrived to go over the AHA booklet because my college work kept me from reading the whole thing
>Eventually, a handsome blond guy with blue eyes around my age shows up as I was reading, he asks if I was there for the BLS class
>I look up and he walks over with a curious look directed at me/the book in my lap (couldn't tell in the split-second I looked at him)
>He was smiling as he asked and combined with the way he tilted his head, it was kind of seductive
>I quickly turn my head back to the book and tell him I am here for the class
>He sits down next to me (most of the seats were full at the time)
>He tries to start a conversation with me
>My thoughts go straight to thinking, "Maybe it will be like those lewd posts on/lgbt/. Imightfinallygetaboyfriendandlosemyvirginity. Maybewewillgetmarried. Wewillbuyahousetoourselvesandlivetogetherhappily." All of these lewd thoughts come to me.
>I even thought "This isn't anything like when girls liked me. With them, they just made me anxious, like I was waiting to be attacked, but now I'm actually... excited?"
>I'm just trying to not spill my spaghetti and I autismally give him one word answers
>Heavy breathing as I'm looking at my picture book, it's not reading anymore because I can't focus
>Try to regain control of my breathing but his voice just keeps it going
>Eventually, two other guys get there, both of them are older and we start class
>Turns out, the blond guy was the assistant instructor
>I avoid his gaze until a bit into the class
>>
File: 1405831225811.jpg (29KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
1405831225811.jpg
29KB, 400x370px
>>5573054
>>5579583

>When I do, I realize that though he is handsome, he has gay face
>"Ah, right. Why would a straight guy be in to me?"
>We ended class like an hour, maybe hour and a half early, and the two instructors and the other guy are talking about some medical stories
>Since I was a complete noob while the three of them already had experience and I'm socially retarded, I just stood there wondering whether I should interrupt them to ask the main, older instructor a question about something I missed
>Eventually leave, feeling like a loser as I said goodbye
>Wasn't missed
>Get home, look in the mirror
>See my stubbled face and manly mandible
>Want to kill myself

Both of these are from Tuesday

>Sitting in blueprint reading class on the first day of the semester
>Hoping someone notices you look kind of feminine and realizes you're at the start of transitioning
>Maybe they think you would make a cute tranny gf... :)
>Remember you're a hon :(
>Remember you will never be anyone's Mrs.
>Remember you will die an untouched virgin
>Imagine as the professor talks about a previous student who got a job on the strength of their CAD portfolio that when you get a job and kill yourself some time into it, the boss will say, "It's a shame someone so talented felt they had to end their life. If only we knew what had been bothering him."

>Walking from university to home
>See a guy distinctively looking at me for 3 or 4 seconds, slight smile on his face
>People had been looking at me strangely all day
>Wasn't sure if it was because I had my scarf covering my face, or the fact that my wool cap with a braided design and my wool gloves looked kind of girly (they were both black though)
>This time, I made sure not to cover my face, just my neck
>So it must not be because I look dangerous
>"But I definitely still look manly as whiskey, don't I?"

>>5577487

What was the context?
>>
File: e1f22a0dc96.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e1f22a0dc96.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>5573054
>>5579583
>>5579587

>>5577578

I just mean do you like any of them. But I know the feel. The thirst is real.

>>5577583

What is so bad about him?

>>5577568

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

>>5579064

Are you an FtM?
>>
>>5579587
anon are you even really trans or do you just want someone to want you the way a woman is wanted, and does that actually have anything to do with being female or transitioning other than more easily falling into some particular person's kind of fetish (possibly your own)
>>
File: 1446707084303.jpg (48KB, 350x545px) Image search: [Google]
1446707084303.jpg
48KB, 350x545px
>be ftm
>can't take hormones right now because of reasons
>friend tells me he knows i don't really want to be a man, i'm just gay and in denial
>another time say something about wanting to fuck a girl
>"um you have a vagina"
thanks for that. i hadn't noticed.
>>
File: 1417236629135.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417236629135.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>5579637

Of course I'm trans. I've been struggling with this since before I was 8, maybe as young as 6. I'm just lonely, senpai. I didn't care at all about relationships or sex until I started HRT (didn't even watch pornography or read doujins). Now I have these unbottled feelings with no outlet but shitposting my misery. I don't know about you, but any cis man or woman would be turned off if they were being looked at as people of the opposite gender.

Why on earth do you think I'm a fetishist? Outside of the
>cute tranny gf
line, which is just the recognition of that being as good as things could get for me, everything else is something a woman might realistically want. I've seen some thirsty girls, before, anon. And I don't see the difference between them and myself.
>>
>>5573054
>anon has such a masculine jaw

fucking execute me by firing squad FUCK
FUCK
>>
>>5579694
SURGERY
>>
>>5576906
>Going against nature isn't always a good thing.
You're an idiot. Nature isn't a conscious entity. It just is. Everything that happens in this universe, to our knowledge, is natural. You can't use "unnatural" as a synonym for "things I don't accept."
>>
>>5579699
it's okay, I'm anorexic now
>>
>>5579694

>When you shave to see what your jaw looks like

The chin spotting of a lifetime! It's so large you want to let the beard grow back to cover it up again and pretend you never saw it.
>>
>>5579652
maybe you don't act like a man
>>
File: Oh_shit.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_shit.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>5579652

Oooh, nigga, are you going to take that? Are you just going to let >>5579827 call you a bitch?
>>
File: say that to my face.jpg (117KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
say that to my face.jpg
117KB, 640x960px
>>5579827
>>
>>5579871

I'm proud of you. You stood up for yourself and now you graduate from bitchhood into manhood.
>>
>>5579853
>>5579871
>>5579932

embarrassing samefag
>>
>>5578932
well i don't, as far as i know
i have no idea why some people seem to either know i'm trans or subconsciously see me as a girl
>>
>>5579652
>can't take hormones right now because of reasons
You mean because you don't really want to be a man right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-16-53.png (59KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-11-16-53.png
59KB, 320x480px
>>5579967

Cute, anon.
>>
>>5579593
>I just mean do you like any of them
Of course, they're my friends. I could spend the rest of my life with one of them if that's what you mean. We've already joked about moving to the gay part of town and live together.
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 263x283px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 263x283px
>Grow a pair of balls
>Do you hate women?
>Why don't you have a girlfriend?
>When I was your age.."insert anything here"
>Anon look at those girls could you imagine hittin' that shit?

Forget that my Dad is with me at the mall
Try on a girly hat
>heh anon that hat suits you
>Ohshit.jpg

>Be in make-up for school musical
>OMG Anon looks like a girl!
None of the other guys get this treatment
>People taking selfies with me posting to fb

Any girlfriends I have had
>Anon you're SUCH a GIRL!
>haha Anon you remind me of "gay friend" sometimes XD

Meet a new group of people. Playing board games, after a couple hours one of them goes
>Are you gay?
I must've blushed or something
>n-no I'm not gay
>I knew it! You are so gay!

Meet friend's new gf
After a couple hours I'm talking to some guy at the bar about whatever
She pops up behind me
>Awe anon you two are so cute together look at you!

I'm fucking sick of the closet.
I'm so close to getting over this whole repressed sexuality thing I can almost taste it.
>>
>>5579593
That quote means the exact opposite of how you're using it. It means that when you extol the virtues of something too much, it sounds hollow, and to sing the praises of someone endlessly will make it seem you think the opposite. You're covering up for something by being a toady.

In Shakespeare's time, "protest" did not mean "deny."

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>5583250

I already knew protest meant "affirm" in his time and that the line is made by Hamlet's mother about the queen, modeled on herself, who promised to remain chaste in a play Hamlet set up. I used it because the repetition of the hand-kissed-anon's comment about how gross her friend is makes her sound just as insincere.

Being anally retentive isn't good for you, anon. Or are you going to tell me what anon meant in Shakespeare's time?
>>
>>5583222
>Any girlfriends I have had
>>Anon you're SUCH a GIRL!

I know that feel. I actually always thought it was pretty nice tho, made me feel like my "true self" was kinda shining through. I mean the same girl broke up with me because she thought I wasn't "being enough of a man" in the relationship, but it still made me feel good.
>>
>>5583326
>what anon meant in Shakespeare's time?

>that one kid who asked if anon meant "anonymous" in 10th grade English class

I'll never forget that fucking sperg.
>>
>this entire thread
>full of beta wuss faggots who can't stand up for themselves

Holy shit, I'd say kill yourselves, but you'd probably wuss out of that too.

Part of being a male, biologically born a male, is that you have hormones in your body that make you aggressive. Gender dysphoria and all that other made up bullshit is just your excuse for not trying and never pushing yourself to do anything great or meaningful.

You only have yourself to blame for your failures and you should stop being such betas

I had a super catholic religious family that thought I was a complete fag and said I was going to hell, but I moved out, got a job, fell in love and got married.

Fuck you faggots and stay unhappy forever. You deserve it.
>>
>>5583885
Whatever you say, bucko.
>>
>>5583885
>You only have yourself to blame for your failures
>Implying I'm failing at anything
>Implying I'm not actually pretty proud of myself

Life's p good except for having to deal with transition, and even then I'll have that mostly wrapped up in about a year or so.
>>
File: transpepe.jpg (1MB, 1600x1579px) Image search: [Google]
transpepe.jpg
1MB, 1600x1579px
>>5574546
s-stop
you're making my gt get hard
>>
>>5577277
let him stick his penis in ur butt
>>
>have sore throat for weeks
>finally go to the doctor
>swabs
>no gag
>wow you're a pro at this!

Y-you to...
>>
>>5584898
You forgot to green text the part of the story where you gave him a blowjob and he liked it so much that he became your sugar daddy and gave you all his doctor bux
>>
>>5585015
>ftm
>think that they are not man enough
>>
>>5585026
>implying a girl has ever got into a fight another a guy and beat the shit out of each other untill you are both out of energy with a bloodied face and just rolling around on the ground unable to even harm each other.
>Implying a girl could understand laughing and shaking the mans hand after fighting him and showing him respect even after he beat your face in.
FTM is a lie as much as MTF are
>>
>>5585015
Do you ever consider the fact that you only hold this belief because you're legitimately so sexist you couldn't understand why someone would want to be feminine? Like I'm not even trying to say that from an SJW type angle, I'm just being real.
>>
>>5585817
There's literally nothing good about being a woman. They are weak, stupid, and useless with disgusting vaginas. They have never contributed even half as much to human progress as much as men have. Mtfs are just extremely gay men who want to be a useless woman so they can get everything catered to them
>>
File: DSC00106.jpg (507KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00106.jpg
507KB, 1280x960px
>>5585833
>>
>>5585833
>Mtfs are just extremely gay men who want to be a useless woman so they can get everything catered to them
Not all mtfs are attracted to men. And it's definitely possible to have a submissive social role without going through a full gender transition.
>>
>>5585864
You can't even counteract my point with examples. Men lead the way for human society. Compare the list of great men to great women, women are a laughable species. So fucking worthless.
>>
>>5585875
No such thing as a transbian. They'll all want a dick up their asses or mouths sooner or later
>>
File: wollschweine.jpg (38KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
wollschweine.jpg
38KB, 400x301px
>>5585879
>>
>>5585879
>women are a species
Please go back to fifth grade.

>>5585886
That doesn't actually prove that they're attracted to men.
>>
>>5585064
>encouraging being a savage
I bet you're a nigger.
>>
>>5585900
Ask the transbian thread if they want dicks and they'll all admit to sucking cock

And you trannies still cant come up with any counterarguments on how men and women are even intellectual equals.

Just admit it you guys chose to be the inferior sex because you're all insane
>>
File: pig-1.jpg (104KB, 534x355px) Image search: [Google]
pig-1.jpg
104KB, 534x355px
>>5585913
>>
File: 1448075035480.jpg (86KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
1448075035480.jpg
86KB, 612x792px
>>5585913
>2016
>Not insane

I'll admit though, thinking logically became a lot more difficult since HRT.
That's not to say I don't love being predominantly emotional.
>>
>>5585913
>Ask the transbian thread if they want dicks and they'll all admit to sucking cock
[citation needed]
Not to mention that genitals =/= gender

>And you trannies still cant come up with any counterarguments on how men and women are even intellectual equals.
You made the assertion, it's up to you to prove it.
>>
>>5585933
Can't disprove men being better than women I see. Lol

Penis are a male genitalia. You guys like cock and cum. Admit it, all you tranny "dykes" are fucking liars and are only in the lesbian scene for the shit subculture.

>>5585931
Estrogen kills brain cells. Confirmed.
>>
File: baba yaga.jpg (109KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
baba yaga.jpg
109KB, 620x465px
>>5585965
>>
>>5585965
>Can't disprove men being better than women I see. Lol
Burden of proof is on you. That's how burden of proof works.

>Penis are a male genitalia.
Just like dresses are women's clothing. But putting on a dress doesn't make someone a woman, and likewise having a penis doesn't make you a man.

>Estrogen kills brain cells. Confirmed.
So brain cells aren't used for emotions? Where do emotions come from, then?
>>
>>5585987
I refuse to argue with retards.

Only people who are more retarded than trannies are stupid tumblrite girls.
>>
>>5586002
If you don't want to argue with people you disagree with, why bother posting?
>>
>>5585987
>having sex with a flesh and blood penis and swallowing cum is totally what lesbians do, I'm still gay af, transbian pride you guys!!!!

Hahahahaha
>>
File: $_72.jpg (28KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
$_72.jpg
28KB, 500x365px
>>5586002
>>
>>5586002
So then you refuse to defend your point? Then you must concede that you lose the argument. You can't "win" an argument without supporting your points and instead just call anyone who disagrees with you a "retard". If you can't be bothered to defend your points, I don't see why I should even consider them.
>>
>>5586010
It's not TYPICAL of lesbians, but a girl wouldn't be completely straight if she fucked a pre-op mtf either. There's a lot more to sexual orientation than just genitals.
>>
>>5586015
What's there to prove. Look at all major human inventions. Almost all human societies are run by men, all major industries are run by men, look at all the greatest works of art and literature, Most of the renowned ones are written and drawn by men. You'd have to be living under a rock to not realize this.

Retarded.
>>
>>5586030
>What's there to prove. Look at all major human inventions. Almost all human societies are run by men, all major industries are run by men, look at all the greatest works of art and literature, Most of the renowned ones are written and drawn by men. You'd have to be living under a rock to not realize this.
No one's disputing that, what's being disputed is that it is all because of women being inherently inferior. That's not the only possible explanation, you need to refute all other possibilites before you can claim it's due to women being inferior. What you're doing is equivalent to seeing a car that won't start and assuming there must be something wrong with the engine, without addressing other possibilities such as it being out of gas.
>>
>>5586030
lmao are you just going to keep pretending women weren't discouraged from such pursuits and practices and denied resources? even if you were given examples you'd still dismiss it and go "RETARD RETARD RETARD" so why even fucking try
>>
>>5586046
There's zero reason for women not being in leading positions in our modern age. But most medicine, engineering, computer sciences, and other high income, high tier jobs are dominated by men.
>>
>>5586072
you're cherrypicking
believe whatever you want to believe though! don't let anyone's comments ever get you down!
>>
>>5586072
And you're ASSUMING their lack of representation is due to their inferiority, and refusing to consider any other possible explanation. It's basically circular reasoning.
>>
>>5585015
Top kek, you quoted me (FtM) and said I'm a failed man who wants to be a girl...? You're a smart one, aren't you?
>>
> "you're built like a football player, you should've been a lineman!"
> "you should grow out a beard, it would look good on you"
>" why don't you cut your hair?"
> "What kind of weirdo shaves his body hair?"
>"trannies are such degenerates. Don't you agree?"
>"I'm so glad you're the normal one in the family, son"
y-yeah, normal
>>
>>5586072
And who do the horny old men at the top like to hire? Men dominate those positions because of when they grew up. But twenty years from now it will be the complete opposite. It's pretty obvious if you work anywhere.
>>
File: 2016-01-21 15.59.54.jpg (30KB, 180x231px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 15.59.54.jpg
30KB, 180x231px
>Cousin sees me for the first time in 2 years
>I have long hair now
>proceeds to call me a girl in front of other family members
>keeps calling me "she" in that just awful enough tone
>mfw i sink deeper and deeper into the couch
>no one else even touches the issue
>none know that i was a closeted mtf at the time
>>
File: 1432939273487.png (990KB, 820x819px) Image search: [Google]
1432939273487.png
990KB, 820x819px
>son, you need a haircut
>you're starting to look like a girl
>>
>>5583556
tbqh I liked it too. It just left me with an imprint of feeling like I'm a lesser person than a "real man" or something. But really I'm just different :)
I had a couple gay friends at one point and we would go shopping and I would try on girl clothes and they would tell me how hot I looked. It was some of the most exciting times I've ever had. I wish I would've accepted my weirdness back then instead of burying it and letting it hurt me inside for years.
>>
>be making out with a girl
>be kissing for a while
>girl stops and says "holy shit, anon, you totally kiss like a girl"
>resume kissing

Every single time.
>>
>>5586274
so do I, that's why I try to repost new and obscure me-mes
>>
>>5587959
how does she fuckin know... ? is she a lesbian?
>>
>>5588150
>implying every girl that kisses other girls is a lesbian

It's like you know nothing of girls.
>>
>>5588150
Most girls have made out with/fingered another girl at some point. Usually around high school age. Bisexuality is almost encouraged among young women.
>>
>>5587959
How does a girl kiss differently than a guy?
>>
>>5588231
>tfw nobody played gay chicken with you because fuggo and legbeard
>>
>be closet ftm
>someone makes a joke about me having a dick
>"haha...that'd be terrible......."
>>
File: hatsune miku00344.jpg (224KB, 1600x1511px) Image search: [Google]
hatsune miku00344.jpg
224KB, 1600x1511px
>you need a haircut! do you want to look like a girl?
>go cut your fingernails! do you want to look like a girl?
>you shaved your chest? do you want to look like a girl?
>you shaved your legs? do you want to look like a girl?
>you want to take hormones to look more like a girl? there were no signs!
>>
>You want to be a girl? What happened to the happy little boy I used to know?
>>
>>5588231
>tfw no girl ever pranked you by making out with you then fingering you
>>
>>5589059
denial
>>
File: 1392262957953.jpg (2MB, 5000x4510px) Image search: [Google]
1392262957953.jpg
2MB, 5000x4510px
>>5589104

>"I hate this male puberty"
>Anon... you can't go against that...
>You shouldn't transition
Later on
>I don't want there to be animosity between us
>I want you to go back to being the happy little boy you used to be

>>5589059

>go cut your fingernails! do you want to look like a girl?

Not trimming my fingernails was just laziness on my part.
>>
>>5573054
>tfw you were the one who disregarded your trans bf wishing they were a boy
>tfw that probably contributed to why you broke up
>tfw you think you might be trans months after this
I'm still not over him. I wish I had the guts to a least talk to him, to start over. I was being a dick, and I don't think that I could ever find someone as good as he was to me. Hell, I wish I could talk to anybody about my feelings for once, and not just bottle it up for the few posts like this that I put here.
>>
>tfw there's a lot of gays and lesbians in your family
>tfw can't get over homophobia
I-I came here to learn acceptance but I just can't do it...
>>
>>5589613
Just send him a "Hey"

Don't let your dreams slip through your fingers.
>>
>>5589674
I don't even know if he changed his number from the one I have
Even if it is his number, where would the conversation go from there? "Hey, I was an asshole, take me back?"
There's no way I can think of that we could go back to being friends. The tension is just too big now.
Of course, the obvious next response is that I'm making excuses and should just, for lack of a better phrase, "man up" and either talk to him or move on with my life. Both options seem neigh impossible to achieve in any way and I am just venting on the internet because I can't talk to the people close to me.
>>
>>5589785
I'd send something asking "Is this X's number?". Then I'd ask if he had a moment if we could talk. Would ask how hes doing first and slowly get into the meat of what you wanted to bring up.

You won't see him again if you do nothing, but if you try then maybe you might. Don't go down without a fight.
>>
>>5589785
Yeah, you're just making excuses. You know what's the great thing about tension? It tends to break. Just be completely open and honest with him -- especially about the trans thing. I think he'll be a lot more lenient considering you were a closet case.

At the very least you could be friends again.
>>
>>5589810
>the meat of what you wanted to bring up
That's the thing, I don't know what I want to bring up! I just want to see him again, get some sort of emotional release from this seemingly endless turmoil whenever I remember something, which is a lot considering we were friends since we were like single digit aged kids and I haven't taken off the wristband he gave me since he gave it to me
>>5589826
I haven't come out to anyone, ANYONE. I only started questioning myself about this time last month, and I'm still not sure if I'm trans.
Have you ever stayed friends with an ex? He was the first and last person I dated, and it was barely that.
>>
>>5589937
Yeah, I'm friends with all of my exes. That's a typical lesbian thing, though.
>>
>>5589967
He's a ftm, I'm a probable mtf
>>
>>5573054

>"Time flies when you're a faggot"
>>
>>5589991
And? Go for it, stupid.
>>
>>5586002
>I refuse to talk to people with differing viewpoints because my worldview is fragile.

Lol humans entertain me sometimes.
>>
>>5573582
I'm not even trans and this turns me on a lot
>>
It used to be I'd get
>Man the fuck up, you wuss.
>I don't want to hear about this again, or your getting beat harder.
From my dad.
Now its more
>I love you, but I don't think i can be with a girl.
From my trans girlfriend. Fucking stupid motherfucker I am.
>>
>>5590848

You are an FtM?
>>
>>5590848

What I'm getting here is you are either a chaser or in-denial MtF who didn't realize it until your girlfriend broke up with you for it, you are an FtM, or you were an out MtF the whole time and your transbian gf turned straight on you.
>>
>>5590912
For all intents and purposes to the people who said that to me, I may as well be trans. Its wierd and complicated. My dad once threatened to drag me behind his truck.
>>
>>5590998

So you just came to terms with being trans, or what? You are still not being clear.
>>
>>5591014
That's because it's still not entirely clear to me, and I'm afraid of facing it for fear of losing the only person who said they love me.

;_;
>>
File: 1453432040646.jpg (143KB, 444x555px) Image search: [Google]
1453432040646.jpg
143KB, 444x555px
>>5573054
>Cut your hair, you're going to look like a girl?
>Why did you shave your legs? It's how you show you're a man
>You need to stop shaving your arms.
>You should start lift weights, you'll be fit and strong
>Wow you're such a tall man
;~;
>>
File: cuddle-after-sex_0.jpg (229KB, 644x514px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle-after-sex_0.jpg
229KB, 644x514px
>>5592966

Don't worry about losing her, anon. You might be able to get yourself a boyfriend and then you can be best friends with her after you start transition. Maybe you could share a boyfriend or have threesomes together too.

What tipped her off, though? What sort of things did you say to your father that pissed him off?
>>
>>5576821
This so much. Fuck my voice. I'm glad I'm fairly quiet and don't have to hear it very much.
>>
File: FreakingOut.jpg (121KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
FreakingOut.jpg
121KB, 700x788px
>You remind me of my ex, he turned out to be gay
>omg you have such a big cock! I though it would be small with how girly you are
>hehe look at anon, I think he likes (male friend)
>Here anon try on my (girl) coat. Wow! you look like a european model or something!
>anon why are you so monotone all the time? When you get excited you're like a whole other person!
>>
>>5595731

>hehe look at anon, I think he likes (male friend)

Do you, though? ;^)
>>
>>5573054

>anon, you're such a gentleman

What sorts of things got you that comment? Not hitting on women when men would?

>>5583222

>Do you hate women?

What was the context of this? I have to know.

What sorts of things would go there?
>>
>>5595975
I did...He's straight though :/ and I don't live anywhere near him anymore unfortunately.
>>
>>5596026

>He's straight though

You mean he wouldn't consider dating a trans girl?
>>
>>5596033
knowing him he probably would. But I'm not trans, I'm a femboy.
>>
>>5596066

You're sure you're not?
>>
File: differance_f.jpg (21KB, 219x196px) Image search: [Google]
differance_f.jpg
21KB, 219x196px
>>5596066
>I'm not trans, I'm a femboy
>>
File: sexybrad.jpg (55KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
sexybrad.jpg
55KB, 453x450px
>>5596106
I'm comfortable with my body as a lean fairly fit male. I don't wish I have boobs.
I tend to be relatively masc but have big feminine moments
I don't put on a girl voice and don't want too. Though I get comments on sounding girly if something excites me.
I like having smooth skin and cute stuff.
I like having my hair long and wearing cute/androgenous clothes
I guess the answer is no I'm not really sure I guess but I'm attached to my body I'm not dysphoric.
There's just no way I would want to go on full blown mones and risk growing boobs and having my dick stop working.
>>
How does getting compliments feel? Must feel pretty good to know someone noticed you and found your features handsome?
>>
>>5596162
Damn THIS is the kinda guy I'm after.
>>
>>5596169
I'm really glad somebody likes my description :)
I almost feel like a foreigner on /lgbt/ sometimes with all the memers making sexuality seem so black and white.
What is your sex/gender? Just curious.
>>
>>5585015
Autism the post
>>
>>5594957
Oh, you know, things as innocent as "why cant boys wear dresses?" "I want to kiss my friend. Is that bad?" "But I dont want to play football! Why cant i just stay in art?" Things like that.
>>
>>5596928
Those are things i said to my dad. As for her, i just told her i was having certain thoughts, for a long while, and that ive never confronted myself on it, just repressed it.
>>
>hiding in boymode on hrt
>sorting donated clothes, mostly women's
>girl holds a thin black, definitely women's, sweater with purple and pink pattern up to me.
>anon, i think you'd look good in this one
>umm
>didn't seem like she was joking around
>i try to play it off as a joke
>>
>I think I can see the spot where you're going to go bald
>>
>>5597396
Oh, god, I'm sorry, anon. Of all things, that may be the worst.
>>
>>5576884
Close. It's all natural i.e. there is no such thing as unnatural or artificial.

Great damn post
>>
>>5576906
What a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>5585879
You mad bro? Seems like it
>>
>>5585900
Nah, just that dick is....its just the bees knees.
>>
>>5589316
i suppose so, but it's ridiculous
>>
>>5585026
>>5585912
>>5585817
>>5585864
>>5585893
>>5585900
>>5585921
>>5585931
>>5585968
>>5585987
>>5586009
>>5586012
>>5586015
>>5586038
>>5586046
>>5586101
>>5586104
>>5586988
>>5590121
>>5586021
>>5585933
>>5597539
>>5597533
>>5585875
>>5586397
>>5596846
Getting b8ed this hard... you guys are why people come to /lgbt/ just for the sake of trolling. The first post was so fucking obvious and just become more obvious as it went on and yet you morons kept biting. Good job.
>>
>>5589364
>Not trimming my fingernails was just laziness on my part.
Same but for some reason my hands always get ridiculously dry and sensitive after I cut my nails (some placebo shit, I think) and I try not to cut them too often because of that.
>>
>>5585015
This is a cis male that can't believe some men don't want to keep their so important dick

Don't worry cis male, nobody will take away your dick. It's safe where it is.
>>
File: Janae_Marie_Kroc-400x300_c (1).jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Janae_Marie_Kroc-400x300_c (1).jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>5585015
>>
>>5597787
I'm sure every one of those people who responded took the shit-stirring post 100% seriously and probably an hero'd afterward.
>>
>>5596015
>Do you hate women?
It was my dad's girlfriend. If I go out to eat with them they pressure me to go and talk to girls all the time. She has made it clear that I set off her gaydar and that's just one of the things she has said passive agressively.
"I had a girlfriend and 2 chicks on the side!"
"I went to college AND worked!"
Basically when older people are stroking their egos over stuff that is most of the time an exaggeration, and isn't possible or much harder to accomplish in present time. This one wasn't specifically pertaining to sexuality, just something that triggers me.
>>
>>5598255

>It was my dad's girlfriend. If I go out to eat with them they pressure me to go and talk to girls all the time. She has made it clear that I set off her gaydar and that's just one of the things she has said passive agressively.

Why does your father have such bad taste?

>This one wasn't specifically pertaining to sexuality

I figured that, that's why I wondered why you typed it.
>>
>>5598255
That "I went to college and still had a full time job" thing fucks with me so badly. Not only are university courses more demanding than the shitty fucking high-school level classes boomers went through, the corporate structure isn't even the same beast and demands for time are inconsistent and total. We work harder than the last generation did, and the generation before that. Fucking welfare queen baby boomers are defaulting the country, and somehow it's the young people to blame that are holding up the system.
>>
>>5599290
>Why does your father have such bad taste?
Oh jesus, trust me. This is the best one yet since my mother. I recently came to the conclusion I can't be around them very much. They make me feel uncomfortable and moody. In general I'm a relatively stable person too. I don't have to like my dad even though I love him is the moral of the story.
>>
>when my family does somethin' together and since we somtimes move in 2 cars my mom goes "girls with girls and men with men" implying i should go with my brother and father in one car and them in the other.
>woah anon's shoulders have grown quiet a bit. you should start liftin' some weights!

not really much but it's kinda annoyin'.
>>
File: 1428704039853.jpg (39KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1428704039853.jpg
39KB, 412x351px
>anon, you're such a fine young man
>you'll make a great father one day
>I'm so proud of the man you've become
>>
File: disgustedsigh.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
disgustedsigh.png
246KB, 500x375px
>you've got nice broad shoulders, anon!
>>
>"anon you look so feminate, you make a great woman."
>I jokely put a woman's coat on "Anon, do you want to be a girl?"
>Joked to with someone who I teased them with a secret. Told a few hints and said it started with the letter T. Immediately asked if I was trans

Is it me or everyone at school already knows?
>>
>Cut your hair short faggot, you look disgusting
>Fag
>Faggot
>Stop acting like a faggot
>Put on some muscles you fat fuck
>>
>>5600552
>Buy a women's coat because I like the look and fit, feels so much nicer than my current men's coat
>Dad asks if I'm going to start wearing dresses and crossdressing
>We joke, say its just the coat and everything is okay after that chat
>I'm just relieved he didn't ask if I was trans or it would have blown my secret wide open
>>
>>5600629
I feel your pain, anon
>>
>>5599854
>tfw not even out to my father and he told me last summer that he's disappointed that I've not grown up to be the type of son he expected, fishing and shooting etc.
at least I have no qualms about completely cutting him off once I move out
>>
>>5600629
POST PICS OF YOU IN COAT NO FACE?
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (32KB, 659x438px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
32KB, 659x438px
>"anon why don't you MAN up"
>"don't you want to be a MAN"
>"This is what MEN do!"

JUST
>>
>>5577750
Post the source on this image.
Please?
>>
File: 1409510940546.png (13KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
1409510940546.png
13KB, 427x492px
>working
>coworker grabs me from behind, kind of rough
>immediately lets go
>anon why are you so soft?

I-I dunno
>>
>>5602271
That explains why some people just loved to grab me...
They just never said anything.
>>
File: h001_1.jpg (20KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
h001_1.jpg
20KB, 200x180px
>>5602271
On the flip side of this not being always a bad thing,
>hanging out with best friend, who I am out to
>time to go home, give him a hug
>"oh my god! You're so soft and fluffy! You really are a girl!"
>mfw
>>
File: 0686ef6.gif (43KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
0686ef6.gif
43KB, 300x170px
>>5602271

That must feel nice.

>>5602532

How long before he's balls deep inside you?
>>
>>5601799
>We HAVE to make you into a man!!
>Why wont you start carrying weights?
>Are you a pussy? why dont you have gf?
>Yo anon do you suck dick or something?
>Bro your skin is so soft you should eat more
>Stop wearing tight clothes anon they make you look like a girl/faggot
>>
>>5602542
Probably not going to happen no matter how much I flirt
He claims to dislike physical intimacy and I don't have any evidence to the contrary
Just getting him to cuddle takes effort
>>
File: 0vm8i.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0vm8i.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>your voice is sooo deep anon
>Why do you like your hair so long?
>Stop wearing girls pajamas anon
>>
File: PTRHiYj.jpg (189KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
PTRHiYj.jpg
189KB, 1000x1361px
>You'd look so cute in a skirt anon
>You'd be so hot if you were a girl
>>
>>5602271
Did he grab your arms or grab you like a hug?
>>
>>5602271

Do you stack store shelves or something? I just get that impression.
>>
File: DSC_0097.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0097.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
>>5573054
>regularly got confused as a girl
>had a closet filled with different girls clothes
>regularly shaved my legs
>wore make-up to school
>tfw mum says 'But you never showed any signs'
>tfw when i literally looked like pic related (me when 11) and can't fucking fathom how she couldn't have possibly seen it.
>>
>>5602545
There's a lot of passive agressive stuff in this thread and people saying stuff that unknowingly triggers. But holy shit who is so mean to you?
>>
>>5602955
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, I'm told
>>
>>5602955
You were a cute kid anon I envy you ^.^
>>
>>5602867
I was a line cook. We were all horsing around.
>>
>>5575229
>tfw grandma who has stomach cancer is visiting the state today.
>tfw my mother who I don't live with wants me to "lie" to her and see her in boy mode.
>tfw fuck it, gonna see her

She says I'm going to kill her if I see her in girl mode.
>>
File: 104_0421.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
104_0421.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>5602955
you look like a boy who's into too much rock music

naah just kidding i am just jealous because i literally look like pic related
>>
>>5602955
Damn, you were (probably still are, don't know what you look like know tho) a super qt3.14. You really looked just like a cis girl. I don't know how parents can be so oblivious when it comes to their own children sometimes. I guess the answer is hardcore denial because they just don't want to accept that their child isn't who they pictured them as being.

I'm FtM, but my mom did the same thing to me when she finally realized I was serious about transitioning. She tried to convince me that she knew my life experiences better than I did and went on about how I "never showed any signs," "was so happy as a girl," "never acted like a guy," etc. Fucking seriously? I was an androgynous kid who often passed as a boy (and liked it), then I was a huge tomboy who refused to wear dresses or skirts, and then I was a miserable teenager with no friends and nearly killed myself trying to starve my feminine traits away. Looking back, there were a million signs that I was somehow ~gender non-conforming~ (fucking Tumblr word, but I don't know what else to call it), but my mom now claims I'm making all of it up and inventing a fake history for myself to support my "delusions"/"psychosis." Apparently I was always a happy cis girl who liked being a cis girl.

Parents. Thank god I'm never going to be one.

>>5603288
Fuck, that sucks. Sounds like the kind of thing my mom would do, too. Good luck.
>>
>>5604097
I ended up going through medical transition when i was 21 and i'm 22 now. testosterone fucked me up real bad... but i haven't been misgendered by anyone other than by my mother in ages, mind you i hardly go out.

>>5603003
And yeah i was... too bad i didn't see it at the time and literally thought i was the ugliest thing ever at the time. If i medically transitioned early i would have literally 100% passed without any effort at all. Now i fucked up my body and have a man chin/no hips =/
>>
File: 1449113510280.jpg (146KB, 540x676px) Image search: [Google]
1449113510280.jpg
146KB, 540x676px
>when you verb but your noun verbs
>>
>>5606207
I verb that noun. ;_;
>>
>>5602545
*hugs* :(
>>
>>5602545
>>Bro your skin is so soft you should eat more
I don't get this one? Like, what does eating more have to do with soft skin?
>>
>You would look so much nicer if you cut your hair short!
>Why do you wear that? It makes you look like a girl.
>Guys don't need to shave their legs, anon!
>Why do you take so long to get ready? It's not like you're a girl.

Alternatively:
>get mistaken as a girl a lot, look feminine and have long hair
>get "ma'am", "miss", and "lady/ladies", especially when out with friend who are girls
>friends and acquaintances call me "pretty" and compliment my hair/girly clothes a lot

I probably have low testosterone or something since I look feminine, don't have to shave often and don't have much, have a higher voice, and have had breasts since I was a teen (even if I was skinny). I haven't started HRT yet but I'm working on it, I'm just really anxious about starting things even if I essentially already have.
>>
>>5607019
>Why do you take so long to get ready
Whether you identify as a girl or not this is still annoying.
>>
>>5607045
i have anxiety issues that cause me to take longer getting ready for dealing with the outside world
>>
>>5576821
Have that problem. Been working on a feminine voice though it has caused my throat to become dry much faster than usual.
>>
TFW you're so unpassing that you haven't even received comments like this since pre-adolescence
>>
>>5609372
Move to an area where the women look like shovels.
>>
>>5596112

One isn't retarded enough to take hormones with a 1/20 chance of looking decent
>>
>>5609545

Replace "take hormones" with "transition" and you would be right, because they're both taking hormones.
>>
>>5609545
1/20

yeah if you look like fucking adonis
>>
>>5607019
You must be xxy
>>
>>5610937
I have no idea. Reading up on it I'm not sure, especially since everyone says it's really unlikely (though I guess so is something like being trans or whatever anyway). I guess it's something I could ask a doctor about? At least, assuming I could get someone who would check.
>>
File: 1450328565526.jpg (34KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450328565526.jpg
34KB, 540x390px
>>5574722
>tfw child of two families, one of three sons, and one of three daughters
>tfw one daughter killed herself young, one daughter had a single son who overdosed on heroin, and one daughter had me
>tfw one son followed his dreams of being a doctor so faithfully he never had time for love, one son never dated again after the motorcycle accident, and one son had an infertile daughter and me.
>tfw my parents both wanted many children but married the wrong person first and got divorced. (my sister is from my Dad's first marriage)
>tfw my two sets of grandparents, both having three children, expected a large family

>tfw with each death or tragedy the hopes of all my family members have increasingly fell upon my shoulders.
>tfw they don't understand trans issues and would likely just think me selfish for following a fetish or some trend the media is pushing
>tfw mtf

Would it be better to raise some kids and kill myself or kill my whole family genetically?
>>
>>5602780
I like how positive enjoyable experiences like this are responded to the least

being mtf is suffering
>>
>>5611978
Freeze sperm
>>
File: 1383261994822.jpg (53KB, 689x638px) Image search: [Google]
1383261994822.jpg
53KB, 689x638px
>>5611978

Just be you, senpai.
>>
>>5579583
I'm going to start training to be an EMT. Do you like it or nah? pros and cons?
>>
>>5611978

This >>5612104

If you're lucky you could convince them to pay for it. They're the ones that want kids after all.
>>
>>5579583
>I even thought "This isn't anything like when girls liked me. With them, they just made me anxious, like I was waiting to be attacked, but now I'm actually... excited?"

Same. It's electric.
>>
Gods the long hair comments at family dinners
The harsh hazing
The growing hate for family members

Left me forever paranoid about my hair.
>>
>>5617052

I haven't started yet. I plan to get EMT training this summer so I can focus on my classes during the academic year. Then the plan is to be an EMT for 6 months for application to med school (at least my doctor said that would be enough). So I wouldn't know anything about it as something you do for the rest of your life, either.
>>
File: be_your_own_waifu.gif (2MB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
be_your_own_waifu.gif
2MB, 400x321px
Im sorry anon, just take hormones already
>>
>>5583885
>never pushing yourself to do anything great or meaningful.

I moved to LA and am now working a full time job just so I can transition away from bigot dumbfucks like YOU.

Spoiler alert: There is a shit load of them here, too!
>>
>>5617719

I'm worried about the next time it will happen and it isn't a false alarm (meaning the guy is not gay). I think I would have to turn the guy down even though I don't want to.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (20KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
20KB, 362x359px
>>5573054
>"Hey, big man!"
>>
>>5579583
>"This isn't anything like when girls liked me. With them, they just made me anxious, like I was waiting to be attacked, but now I'm actually... excited?"
Why is this so true?
>>
>>5603288
>She says I'm going to kill her if I see her in girl mode.
IKTF, my grandma has high blood pressure, I doubt seeing me in a dress will help.
>>
>>5617719
>>5618247

What was the first time for you two?
>>
>>5618244
Can we please not make trans arin a meme, it's going to already be hard enough for him to come out of the closet let alone shit like this circling round.
>>
File: cuntface.jpg (14KB, 189x210px) Image search: [Google]
cuntface.jpg
14KB, 189x210px
>>5611978
i'm kinda similar senpai
>my two grandparental families had three children each. three of those decided not to have children, one had one child and my parents shacked up and had two.
>so for children we've got me, my sister, and my cousin. my sister is terrified of men and projectile vomited on the last guy that asked her out. she's 23. my cousin chooses to spend money on microtransaction mobile phone games rather than buy clothes and never leaves her room. she's 19. then there's me, 26.

>all hope was riding on me to provide children for this shitty family of no-hopers, dead-ends and mental cases. settle down, get married, have kids. no problem. my mom was making hints, both my grandmothers were making hints. mom goes to a high school reunion and all her friends are now grandmothers. the pressure is on.

>tfw I'm intersex, sterile and have a womb that cramps and gives me intermittent periods and I don't even have proper balls. My family had no idea because of my secretiveness and shame. And now it's p much certain their genetic line and both names will die.

>tfw transition female successfully, meet an amazing partner, decide to marry someday and adopt kids
>tfw my parents will never love them as much as if they were my biological kids
>tfw disappointment from parents i will never be a father
>tfw disappointment from my parents i will be a mother
>tfw biologically i could maybe be a mother if i had a vaginaplasty
>tfw its my dad's fault for making me a genetic freak so i don't care about their pressure anymore

>coming out to them, telling them i was intersex and that my body is a ruin of health problems i kept secret for their sake, along with my intention to transition and live my life as i was meant to be without paternalistic medical intervention and testosterone shots, as a period having ugly tall woman.

>my mom says "But we thought you were just a typical lad!"

>mfw
>>
>>5618244
kek

ily arin
>>
>>5619709
I always kind of had thoughts like "wow, he's really cute" and would get nervous around really hot guys, but I shoved it down because I was totally straight.
>>
>>5619827
How did your parents not know you're intersex? No external female genitals?
>>
>>5619928
p much senpai, stuff isn't quite right and small but looks male enough... my doctor was a Saudi so i think that didn't help get stuff recognised. i had hallmark stuff (developmental issues, speech acquisition problems, body co-ordination difficulties and heart defects) and spent childhood wishing i was a girl and being a complete shy femme fag with all my friends as girls but my parents had their heads in the sand, were busy working and i hated bothering them. i shut myself off from the world in my teens and took my t-shots like a good boy when my 'balls' didn't work. i guess being a depressed, isolated, no friends teenager in baggy clothes is kind of typical. no-one ever thinks its to hide growing boobs, that's all.

conversely once you've shot yourself so full of man juice for ten years and can grow a better beard than your dad, no-one expects you to start screaming about having a period
>>
>>5620004
sucks senpai, i'm sorry your life took that direction
>>
File: 1383767425476.jpg (732KB, 1278x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1383767425476.jpg
732KB, 1278x1225px
>>5619914

Ah, yeah. Same.
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.