[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /LGBT/, I need your help. Ever since my girlfriend decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-mid-3119-1431432073-20.png (458KB, 688x593px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-3119-1431432073-20.png
458KB, 688x593px
Hello /LGBT/, I need your help.

Ever since my girlfriend decided to transition (mtf), we've talked about moving out of the country. You see, Brazil has some of the highest rates of hate crimes against the LGBT community (especially against trans people, pic related).

With that being said, I was wondering what's the best place to live as a young interracial lesbian couple (you know, basically in terms of violent crimes, anti-discrimination laws, friendly community, weather, co$t$, difficulty to get a job, that kind of stuff). I just want to be able to live with her without so much fear.
>>
I'd guess something like Canada, Australia, Ireland, Uruguay from what I heard, more or less any "western" country.
>>
>>5564739
Brighton UK. No one would look twice.
>>
>>5564761
I'm looking for something more specific such as cities or states, since these rates can differ a lot in different areas of the same country, but thanks anyway!
>>
Come to Brazil, Sant.
>>
>>5564761
>Uruguay
What's the cost of living like there?
>>
>>5564849
Shhh.

>>5564784
I'll check that, thanks
>>
>>5564857
I don't know, sorry. It's a lot cheaper than industrial countries, but obviously salary is accordingly low too.
>>
seattle is the best place in the us desu
>>
>>5565008
Do you live there yourself, senpai?
>>
>>5564804
Not that anon, but I live in Montreal and it's pretty nice. LGBT is not a problem here and although it would take a while to get residency, once that's done the coverage for almost everything for your gf will be handled. Winter sucks, but what I've been told from people who came from warmer countries you get used to it after the first year. Obviously though, getting a job can be tricky.
>>
>>5565227
I've been pretty interested on Canada, but the weather seems like a problem. I'm used to 27ÂșC+ every day. Is there any state that's warmer?
>>
California in the U.S is a fairly lgbt-friendly state though I don't live there myself. I personally live near Chicago and I've never had any issues, almost all people I knew were okay with it when I came out (on college campus, plus family and friends)
>>
>>5565263

Vancouver B.C it's as warm as you are going to get in Canada plus has excellent lgbt rights
>>
>>5565227
>>5565263
The weather shouldn't be a problem... I really doubt you'll get accepted into the country if you feel like the weather is worse than what you experience in brazil.

There's only one state in Canada that covers all the trans treatment, but I don't know which one it is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.