[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm straight and a co-worker came out to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Hi /lgbt/, first time posting here, I normally lurk on /k/. I'm a fairly normal straight white tall male in the military and recently a co-worker came out to me. I've always been supportive of gay people in theory because I'm politically all about freedom for everyone, but my exposure to gay people is very limited. Personally I'm a little freaked out and I find gayness gross but he's a good guy and I want to do the right thing but I don't know how.

Any advice?
>>
>>5559256

Man, that guy's handsome. Reminds me of a mix between Nathan Drake and Keeanu Reeves.

Just be his friend, as you were before (if you were). Try not to show disgust if he mentions which guys he likes and what he would like to do with them (though I don't think he would say that stuff to a straight guy unless asked.) If you meet any gays later on, maybe try hooking him up with them if you think he would like it.

It's not too bizarre.
>>
File: Spec_Ops_Rudy-9.jpg (957KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
Spec_Ops_Rudy-9.jpg
957KB, 1000x662px
>>5559256

>tfw you stay at home any time you're not at school

What dkes this region look like to you guys? I'm thinking some place in Cascadia.
>>
>>5559256
Just keep treating him like you did before. His sexuality is none of your business and shouldn't change the way you act around him; if he told you about it it's because he trusts you. The right thing to do is just to carry on as normal.
>>
>>5559256
He most likely wants to suck your dick.

You dont have to let him do it ofc. And if he's a good gay he wont try to convince you to let him do it.

But keep in mind that if you are ever in need of a pair lips on your manhood, all you have to do is ask him over your place, have a drink with him and sit in a manspreading position while you scratch or accomodate your dick from time to time.

9 out of 10 Times he'll be down on his knees within 30 minutes.

Good for you, op. Mark sure to enjoy it before he gets a bf tho
>>
>>5559256
Fuck him right in the boypussy.
>>
Do nothing about it.
If he starts making advances and stuff, just tell him you're not interested and there can be nothing of that sort between you.
>>
>>5559273
>If you meet any gays later on, maybe try hooking him up with them if you think he would like it.
Don't like most homosexual have really high standards so it's very unlikely that two random gay guys will even like each other. In that regards homosexuals are worse than women.

The likelihood of two random homosexual find each other attractive is very slim.
>>
>>5559646

Gays are whores, lad.
>>
>>5559646
>Don't like most homosexual have really high standards

you don't know much about the gay world apparently. Gays are men, men like sex.
>>
>>5559646

> The likelihood of two random homosexual find each other attractive is very slim.

Trust me, if they do like each other, you'll have made their days much better. I think most LGBT+ who long for relationships are tired and hopeless in feeling that the only way they can ever be in a relationship is via the internet (usually through 'dating' apps) which can carry a bit of stigma.

>>5559719

Speak for yourself (FtM).

>>5559736

There are studies out there that also indicate that women like sex as much as men. Thus, everyone likes sex, but not everyone thinks sex is the be-all-and-end-all to a relationship/life.
>>
>>5559736
Yes. I'm a solid 8 or so but I've easily hooked up with 5s just to get my rocks off in a desperate situation.
>>
Oh, so you find "gayness" gross? Congrats, your a homophobe. Your gay co-worker/friend deserves better.
>>
>>5559768
Of course women like sex. But they don't want to have sex as often as men do. This is a natural product of their reproductive cycle. The average woman gets 400 or so viable eggs in their lifetime whereas men have a truly unlimited sexual capital. Men have far more desire to spread their seed and women are more likely to want to pick and choose their mates so they have the best father for their limited sexual resources.
>>
>>5559719
>>5559736
>>5559768
I don´t really know any other faggots irl so I'm just talking out of my ass(or how I see it). I'm too scared to meet somebody from grindr...

Too weird to plan to fuck somebody you havn´t even met irl.

To make thinks worse I´m in the closet(to everybody but my family)...
>>
>>5559769
I'd rather just jerk off alone than have sex with someone ugly tbqh
>>
>>5559256
>find gayness gross
Don't tell him you think that or he'll sue you
>>
File: 1445611771525.png (277KB, 479x355px) Image search: [Google]
1445611771525.png
277KB, 479x355px
>>5559857
You're out of look pal, most men are ugly. There aren't as many 8/10 men as there are 8/10 women something doesn't really add up here. I saw a study somewhere were guys find more women hot than women find guys hot, in other words, most men aren't hot.
>>
>>5559256
>Personally I'm a little freaked out and I find gayness gross but he's a good guy and I want to do the right thing but I don't know how.
This >>5559477 is your answer.

Even if he's attracted to you, there's not a whole lot to deal with. I assume you've had a girl be into you that you weren't attracted to? Do the same things with that girl that you'd do with your male co-worker.

For the grossness just ignore it, and treat him the same way you treated him before. That's the most supportive thing you can possibly do. And in all likelihood with time you'll get over that as just one more innocuous detail, like his hair or eye color, about your co-worker.

That being said can you please parse out what in particular you find gross about your co-worker? It'd probably help you move past it and give the LGB anons here a better idea of what some straight co-workers might think.
>>
>>5559902
Depends on the age range you're talking about. There are more attractive women in their 20s but there are more attractive men in their 30 and 40s

women truly age like milk
>>
>>5559793
>Oh, so you find "gayness" gross? Congrats, your a homophobe

idk I'm gay and I don't think finding 'gayness' gross makes you an homophobe automatically.

Many straight guys get grossed out at the idea of two guys fucking, aka gayness, which we can't say is surprising.
>>
>>5559902
>guys find more women hot than women find guys hot, in other words, most men aren't hot.
this just means women are more choosey. shocker.
>>
>>5560214
then why do you always hear straight people saying they find gay stuff gross, but not the other way around?
>>
>>5560241
because we see straight people displaying their 'straightness' literally 24/7. We are used to it. Up until very recently, straight people could live their entire lives without ever seeing two men holding hands or kissing.

Plus, a lot of gays think vaginas are gross. That doesn't necessarily make them mysogynous.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.