I feel like I could totally get it on with a black and enjoy it but I can't see myself in a relationship with one.
Am I the only anon that feels like this? What's your response legbutts?
I can't see it, desu-su-su. I understand not relating to certain things that may be typical of black culture, but not all black people fall into the norm, just like not all white people do.
Like...not even a yuppie "Oreo" black guy? Or a black guy from another culture entirely? That's like saying you'd be a-ok getting a relationship with a wigger just because they're also white.
Unless this has to do with something else and not culture/mannerisms/interests at all. But that's the only reason I can think of though if you can go as far as to have sex with a black guy.
See, this actually makes sense to me. Masc anf Fem are at least somewhat a part of a person's personality, and personalities not meshing can be a reason for a relationship not working. Your race is not inherently a part of what's inside, even if there are potential "tendencies" due to culture and history leading people to where they are now.
"A black" is not something you know much about because people are individuals, and individuals are drastically different. You are stupid. Grow up and stop thinking about stupid illusions like this. Think about improving yourself in some way.
I probably wouldn't just due to the social repercussions of it plus I have anxiety and interracial relationships are either fetishized or are a complete taboo, there's no "real" acceptance. Pretty sure the ultra-libs obsessed with diversity/interracial stuff are just doing it for sexual reasons.
I feel kind of the same way but honestly, I'm more just not attracted to ghetto at all. Not all black men are ghetto but the vast majority are and that's not cute to me. I'm also not attracted to hispanics for the same reason (and I'm hispanic myself).
If a white guy was ghetto I wouldn't be into him either desu. Maybe purely sexually longterm relationship-wise? Nah. I also just hate when people speak African American Vernacular English. It sounds way too tacky imo.
Yes, but while two groups may have a lot of overlap, they aren't 100% the same. There can be outliers of the "black group", while other race groups may also have people who have those same characteristics that turn you off.
This is what I was getting at with >>5551875. This is basically mindsets and experiences clashing, kind of like how a person who grew up in the rural country may have trouble connecting with someone who lived in NYC all their life and vice versa. While a large portion of black (and hispanic) people grew up in ghettos neighborhoods, not all have, so you'd be better off excluding "ghetto people" if that's what you dislike.
Good looking, aesthetically pleasing, /fit/, straight black anon here.
This is why I'm doubly wary of getting involved with women of other races; especially white women.
I live in NYC and get approached by women of other races quite often. They always come up to me and try to make small talk. It's almost never black girls; if they're interested, they'll just stare and wait for me to make the first move.
Anyway, I've always noticed how in the w4m section of Craigslist, virtually no women ask for black men. The women who do express interest race, 85% of the time they ask for white men. The other 15% is for Hispanic and Asian men. Even black women ask for white men.
However, when you go over to the w4m "casual encounters" section, there's loads of white women asking for black men and "BBC". There's even some white dudes looking for black men to bang their wives.
They want to have sex black men, but they aren't interested in forming relationships with them. That's some next level racism right there.