[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We list the positives of being MtF. 1. ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1452825015893.jpg (145KB, 606x848px) Image search: [Google]
1452825015893.jpg
145KB, 606x848px
ITT: We list the positives of being MtF.

1. ...
>>
>>5550422
...I can pee standing up?
>>
File: 1450838081325.png (395KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450838081325.png
395KB, 600x600px
>>5550458
>nobody wants pecs and vagina
but I do
>>
>>5550422
no periods
>>
>>5550422
no menopause either
>>
I can't get pregnant
>>
>>5550479
>>5550475
>>5550448
but all of these are also positives of being cis male

and >>5550458 being desirable to a particular, often repellent sub-group of males is hardly a positive
>>
File: ciel13.gif (79KB, 550x622px) Image search: [Google]
ciel13.gif
79KB, 550x622px
hey u stole my pic .....

>>5550422
You become more self aware imo
>>
>>5550422
social encouragement by radical leftists? honestly there aren't that many positives.

>>5550496
it's a grind tho
>>
>>5550499
Yea for sure

>there aren't that many positives.
this tho desu .....
being trans isn't fun lol
>>
You'll get free reblogs on tumblr whenever you describe some hatred that has been directed towards you
>>
>>5550422
Well... If you like a statuesque look, odds are in your favour of having an appropriate stature.

You get a much broader perspective of gender roles, as insider and outsider both.

People fond of our often androgynous aesthetic (less so those fond of our feminine penises) tend to be good company (in my experience).

Benefits are few and far between.
>>
there r none
>>
>>5550458
chasers aren't a positive thing
>>
>>5550422
Itty bitty hormone titties are kind of cute?
>>
Serious answer:

Being able to see life from 'both sides of the fence', so to speak.

The motivation of it. All these people telling me that I'll never get anywhere make me really really WANT to do something just to piss them off.
>>
File: OnNb4n81.jpg (146KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n81.jpg
146KB, 1118x759px
>>
>>5550723
I WANT TO SHOVE MY FACE INTO THE BIG HOLE BELOW THE URETHRA KNOWN AS THE BEAUTIFUL VAGINA VERY MUCH
>>
>>5550723
It's almost admirable that Chris-chan can always find a more distasteful way to describe something. A sort of creepiness savant.
>>
>>5550422
>never get saggy boobs from long-term progesterone exposure
>FFS face will never become more masculine from menopause and can be as good looking as you want
>partner can cum in you whenever
>replicating a constant follicular phase means you're always horny
>if you transition early enough, your actually better off because hormone levels are under more controlled and simulate a constant follicular phase.
>>
let's be honest
there's nothing good about being trans
aside from those with extreme disfigurements or life-impeding disabilities we have it about as bad as it's possible to get in a first-world country
>>
File: smuchu.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
smuchu.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>5550723
someone on this board tried to convince me that HRT will let you stop balding lmao.
>>
>>5550422
Here's some from my encounters with MtF girls:

1. Put it right in the butt, no questions asked. Highly preferable if you ask me.
2. Much better head.
3. Been through real shit, and therefore are "real" people.
>>
>>5550422
>don't have to live as long due to suicide
>don't get catcalled
>free Oppression Points
>>
>If you pass, the height is sexy
>The confidence you regain after transitioning is as strong as iron
>Men probably can't push you around as much as they could cis women
>You learn how to dress to your body-type like many cis women don't
>Perspectives on life from both sides of the coin
>You would make more as a sex worker for being a niche
>If you're too lonely you can always date a chaser
>>
>>5551135
It doesn't help if you're already bald.
>>
>>5551356
I really wonder if there's any proof for that.

If so it would be a legitimate reason to take HRT.
The downsides are that I don't want to look like a girl.
>>
The sex. Like, let's be real here.

I also like being able to emotionally connect with people on a different level. Plus I'm funnier now too so that's new.
>>
>>5551430
>I also like being able to emotionally connect with people on a different level.

How?

>>5551347
>If you're too lonely you can always date a chaser

Sex everyday? Ok, i need a chaser.
>>
>>5551439

People are more emotionally open with women, and women are allowed to be more emotionally open. I like realtalking with folks, it brings people closer together.
>>
>>5550422

You're less likely to fall for feminism.

>>5551416

Take finasteride then. Plenty of cis guys take it to reduce their baldness.
>>
>>5551523

Feminism is a good thing for trans people.
>>
>>5551430
The sex sucks. I hate sex. Being able to have sex with guys depends on the state of what I've been eating, being able to have sex with girls depends on a disgusting and unwanted appendage even working, and building an actual vagina is both expensive and a total crapshoot going from what I've seen. Sex mostly just makes me feel disgusted and angry at my physical form, despite wanting it on a mental level in a vague sense.
>>
>>5551347
i think a lot of us are pushovers honestly
perspectives thing is sorta true sorta
idk if chasers a positive since cis girls/boys can date a chump and not worry about that
height thing is tru...
>>
>>5551557

My girlfriend just spanks me and sits on my face and I'm into it. I was more specifically talking about how your body feels when you're aroused/stimulated than anything, feels gooood.
>>
>>5551527

And it wasn't always. Trans people should use feminists, but never fall for their shit.
>>
>>5551527

>responding to /pol/bait
>>
>>5551614

Feminism in the 70's was also racist and generally shortsighted, but the academic discipline has evolved a lot in close to 50 years!
>>
>>5550422
>go on WOW
>act like girl
>get freeshit
>leader of clan is a SJW
>tell xemen i am trans
>get even more freeshit
>become clan leader
>>
>>5553507
other than this there are not much positives if any
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.