[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to expose a homophobe online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: JY.png (50KB, 594x675px) Image search: [Google]
JY.png
50KB, 594x675px
Hey, sorry to come off as a SJW, but something I just saw really fucking pissed me the fuck off. There was some article on the Yahoo! homepage (http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/01/12/intimidation-sentence.html) about some guy who was sentenced for threatening and trying to attack gay men at his gym.

Anyway, I was reading through the comments and one guy just stood out among the others...a business man, a realtor named Jerry Yepiz and his comments. His business comes right up in Google search. I just want people to be aware of what the fuck he's spouting, particularly potential clients.
>>
File: JY2.png (119KB, 587x627px) Image search: [Google]
JY2.png
119KB, 587x627px
This guy.
>>
This isn't reddit anon
>>
>>5545186
I am aware of that. I am not from reddit, otherwise I'd post it there.
>>
>>5545167
So? Just don't talk or read his comments. There's a thing you can do and it's called ignore.

While he might be a dick, you aren't required to talk or even acknowledge him.

/lgbt/ isn't your personal army
>>
>>5545230
>personal army

You know he is in business as a realtor, right? You don't think the LGBT community, potential clients of his would have a right to know what he spews about them? Ain't my personal army, I'm not buying a house from him.
>>
File: 37b[1].png (323KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
37b[1].png
323KB, 400x504px
>>5545167
Go back to your tumblr/reddit hug box, faggot.

We don't have impotent little pity parties over your being ~offended~.
Don't like what someone says on the internet? Then ignore it.

Quit pissing yourself over a stupid comment made online, then dashing over here desperate for approval by telling us about how much of an insecure bitch you are.
>>
>>5545262
No 1 cur fagit
>>
>>5545262
Who cares? If you're not going to buy a house from him then it's over and done with.
>>
First this is that just because something is being posted on the internet with a real person's name, doesn't mean it's that real person.

However, that's kinda besides the point. Rather than starting a vendetta with one dude, check to see if there are workplace/commercial discrimination laws in your state and what people are doing to advocate for them.

This promotes a more efficient economy and increases the standards of living for gay people.
>>
>>5545178

Eat shit you fucking scum. I hope someday something similar happens to your miserable ass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.