[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does HRT actually help with the kealousy of attractive women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: images-8.jpg (7KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
7KB, 206x244px
I envy attractive women to the point where I can't leave my house because they ruin my day. I want to be them so badly. I'm jealous of the attention they get, how they get groped, the handouts, their clothes, not so much their bodies(but still a little bit). I couldn't even name all of rhe reasons why I envy them and I just want it all to go away. The funny thing is, I'm so attracted to them as well, yet I wouldn't be able to fuck them because of this envy. Tell me HRT or therapy could help me cope with this bullshit...
>>
Meant jealousy, sorry for fat fingers...
>>
>>5533265

>groped
>handouts

Transbians are shit.
>>
>>5533265
You're trans as fuck.

I was same boat, after you're passing the rage abates greatly. However, depending on how honish you turn out, a part of you will always resent Cis girls.

Welcome to the self hating crazy tranny club. We were once normal people, too.
>>
>>5533265

If you want to be a woman for societal benefits then you're not trans. Sorry hon.
>>
>>5533302
Sure, part of it is societal benefits but the envy I feel is real and ingrained so deeply into my mind that it isn't funny.
>>
>>5533265
no it just makes you more and more envious of their small skinny frames and nice ribcages tbqh
>>
>>5533290
Well god damn... I don't wanna envy anyone but I just feel like I can't control it. I'm 5'5, 22 and still get carded for being under 18 at some places, though I still don't think I'll pass because of my voice and how muscular I am naturally. I just want the mental disorder to end, so i'll do whatever it takes to get on with my shitty life.
>>
>>5533339

>22
>5'5

Listen, shut the fuck up.

Okay, now go transition... or end up over 30 planning your smith and wesson retirement plan.
>>
>>5533345
I mean I guess I have to. Is there like a panic button I can press in case I end up a hon? I'm a good looking guy and it will be hard to throw that all away. Are all of the changes reversable, except boobs ofc?
>>
>>5533364

5'5"

You aren't a good looking guy, bud - you will be a beautiful woman if you attractive though. Many of the changes are not reversible but some are, you need to research more if this is truly how you feel.
>>
>>5533374
Ya, obv, I'm talking facially. I get good looking girls, but since I'm here people would think I was lying I guess. I've seen transitions of decent looking guys changing into trash tier girls though and that freaks me out. Guess I wouldn't know unless I tried though...
>>
if anything i feel worse after HRT, I thought it could do things for me that just aren't possible...nothing will help you cope with the misery of having a giant man skeleton except lots of drugs or suicide, now that i've hit the two year mark i've realize this is it for me and this is as much as i will ever look like a girl, i don't have that optimism to ride on anymore that some day i'll like myself...cause i've seen the results, and they are underwhelming
>>
>>5533265
so..
you like that women get groped which never happens, handouts which slightly happens, and their clothes. but you don't even want a female body.
AGP, go on hrt then kill yourself when you're stuck with both newly acquired gender dysphoria and the realization that the only women who experience this are the top 1% of women under 25, that don't have the skeleton and facial structure of a man, you will not be groped by groups of men, you will be laughed at by them and possibly murdered.
>>
>>5533394

>giant man skeleton

He's 5'5" regardless of fatness.
>>
>>5533401

>upset hon detected

just ignore this ignorant person
>>
>>5533401

HON HON BAGUECTED
>>
>>5533401
Yes, I know all of this sounds irrational, but again, I don't know how I can re-program my psyche into falsifying this stuff, unless I try to love it myself. Sure, I don't hate my body. I think it looks really fucking good for a man of course. I kinda do and kinda don't wanna grow tits or get on HRT, just for attention reasons due to my sexuality(which is AGP). I mean, I just don't know. I feel like this is going to end badly or in suicide, but apparently there is no therapy to help me cope with the pain.
>>
>>5533405
Eh, my skeleton isn't big, but I am pretty naturally muscular, with really big calves, traps, wrists, hands and feet. I measured my hand with my friend who is 5'11 and we were almost the same size. My feet are size 11 mens, heh. I think I'm gonna turn out a hon, but I guess I have no choice.
>>
>>5533290
>after you're passing the rage abates greatly
This right here.
>>
>>5533427
This would be nice. Except I wouldn't dream of transitioning in front of my mo and brother, where I live. I know theyd accept me, so that isn't a problem. I just come from a really weird fucking family and it's more my hangups than theirs. Gonna work on moving out into a new town.
>>
File: 1437588302694.jpg (79KB, 960x830px) Image search: [Google]
1437588302694.jpg
79KB, 960x830px
>>5533408
I'm not a hon but nice projection.
Some manly woman walking down the street with big broad shoulders, a huge jaw, an impending browline, and an uncomfortable anxious look in her eyes is not going to get felt up by attractive men, that barely happens to cis women.

>>5533415
is it worth changing your entire life over a fetish, to fulfill some fantasy that won't come true? every little part of your life depends on you being a man or a woman, why do you think trannies are so fucked up? if you aren't innately female in your actions, you will never pass..women walk different, talk different, stand different, sit different. whats wrong with just cross dressing?
>>
>>5533452
You can hide your transition for quite a while, anon. It's pretty easy. Don't put it off and regret the shit out of it later. I doubt you're going to end up moving out any time soon (no offense), and you're just going to decrease the chances of passing if you keep waiting. Don't hate yourself in the future, for not doing it in the past. Do it right now faggot.
>>
>>5533460
Typically dressing like a girl without looking like one makes trannies feel like shit because it just reminds them of what they are not, physically.

How about you take your retarded, baseless opinions and go elsewhere with them? There are plenty of tranny hate circlejerks all over the web.
>>
>>5533460
I'm nowhere near feminine in my actions. I think like a man, except for my agp, walk like a man, talk like a man, etc. I won't lie there, I'm no more effeminate in personality than your average guy. Yet still, when I become sexually aroused, I long to be female and it kills me inside. I'm not like those previously effeminate gay male transitioners that walk and talk like women. I also wouldn't want my whole identity based around being transexual and feel like as a man, I'm more genuinely appreciated for my knowlege and the skills I do possess. I don't know, I just crave attention sexually. This could be with men or women, though I'm more attracted to how validated a man would make me feel than for his looks. Crossdressing is just scary and I'd be so afraid of what would happen to me in public if I did so. Part of me feels like it would just be easier to pass as a full-fledged woman than the former.
>>
>>5533471
How long exactly ca you hide it for, lol? Also, I know I'm going to end up hating myself one day if I become infertile, wish I could sperm bank. Like, this is a legit concern because I def want to have children of my own someday, known this since I was around 17. It's like damned if I do, damned if I don't...
>>
>>5533265
>actual transbian

Actually kill yourself.
>>
>>5533556
It depends. I've been on estrogen for 5 years and just look like a sort of faggy, younger guy. Depending on your face though, you might start passing in guy-mode with the fat redistribution.
>>
>>5533574
5 years? God damn. I at least want to get on fin right now to prevent hairloss. It's kill me to lose my nice head of hair right now... Uhhhh yeah... the only thing stopping me is the infertility and the growing titties(scary yet exciting).
>>
>>5533574
Were you a manly man before?
>>
>>5533596
I knew if I went bald, I would kill myself. It has definitely been worth it.

>growing titties
Summers aren't very fun anymore, especially on windy days.

>>5533597
Physically, sort of, I guess. Tall, but scrawny, and my face has sort of weird, androgynous features that have gotten more feminine, but still stayed androgynous. As far as how I act, I've never really felt I was very masculine, especially around masculine men, but I don't know how I came across.
>>
>>5533556
My guymode started failing after about a year. Some failing happened around 7 or 8 months, but it became very consistent failing around a year. By then they'll be used to the idea and it won't be so awkward/difficult, trust me. If they're accepting, why not do it?
>>5533596
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just accept the infertility or bank sperm. Having a kid the natural way is going to cost you your transition, almost certainly. You're trading a possible kid for ever getting to look like a girl. Even then, it's going to be harder on you, harder on the kid, harder on the woman you have the kid with, if you transition later after doing all that shit. If you just don't transition, the kid will grow up with a father that has some serious issues. Don't fuck up some kids life in addition to your own. You might not even have a kid - you said yourself, you'd have a hard time being with a woman just from the jealousy part. I know how that feels firsthand, it's not good. Transition as soon as possible or you're going to regret it in the future, and you don't want those feels.
>>
>>5533740
Also for info, I'm almost 8 years in now. Didn't start going girlmode until like 1.5 years in. Don't worry about sterility. I was worried about it at first, too, but over time the negative feels about sterility decrease and go away. Your bad feels about not being a girl are only going to increase over time, if you don't transition.
>>
>>5533339
>5'5
KILL YOUR SELF
fuck off
>>
>>5533815
It ain't all it's cracked up to be. I hate being short desu. Wish I was at least 5'10'. I like that lanky look. I look like a condensed meatball right now.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>5533426
>implying muscle and fat can't be easily lost and that their distribution and quantities aren't affected by hormones
>>
>>5533460
it doesn't sound like you understand what it feels like to have AGP
>>
>>5533921
AGP is like a sexualized drug addiction. To think, my AGP started out with me putting on my girlfriend's panties. Now Im on the fast track to HRT and getting fucked by men.
>>
>>5533386
If you had a cute baby face before transition, odds are you'll have a cute girl face after hrt.
>>
>>5533265
this is stupid. even cis women are jealous of more attractive women.
>>
>>5533401
>getting groped never happens
confirmed for shut in. (liking it is weird though)
>handouts
these however i've not seen so much evidence for. Maybe i'm not noticing it though.
>>
>>5533290
How is that trans?
>not so much their bodies(but still a little bit)

They're just envious of the privileges, but not their bodies. Which sounds a lot more transtrender than actual trans.
>>
>>5534595
Cis women aren't gender dysphoric and aren't jealous of other women to the point of not going outside or looking at women. Also, men are jealous of other men.
>>
>>5533265
> I'm jealous of the attention they get, how they get groped, the handouts, their clothes, not so much their bodies(but still a little bit)

Don't transition.
>>
>>5534860
>believing women aren't envious of one another.
Of course we are, everyone wants to be the hottest smartest coolest richest, it's human nature
>>5534657
This tbqh, though I wouldn't know really as I'm a cis female. Honestly, I'm attractive enough to get boyfriends/ girlfriends and get chatted up at a club but my day to day life is like anyone's really. No sugar daddy, thank fuck no groping outside clubs, occasional catcall from gross guys, but nothing major.
>>5533401
Also this, once you're too old it's all over, no matter how feminine you once were. I already notice less interest now I'm 21 than when I was 18 for God's sake!
>>5534614 is true
I don't know how different it is for absolutely stunning girls, but they have their problems too- eating disorders, not taken seriously etc, so remember in your envious rage that everyone has a battle to fight.
>>5533415
AGP sounds really hard. I don't know the answer but I have a feeling that being female isn't the answer as there aren't many cis women who really get off on their own bodies. People sadly tend to hate themselves- try and love yourself for the good things, not hate what you can't change.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.