[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /lgbt/. i have a friend, and i like him a lot, but i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x412px
hey /lgbt/. i have a friend, and i like him a lot, but i don't know if i should tell him, because he recently got out of a bad relationship, and i don't wanna be a rebound hookup or something. sometimes i'm convinced he likes me, but other times i have no idea. should i wait a few months then tell him? or not tell him at all? i'm afraid or ruining our friendship or making shit super awkward.

besides advice, i'd like to hear some of ur stories about telling ur crush ur feelings, specially if u were friends
>>
Try to be subtle with him, take him out to eat or see a movie or something, sit close to him and see how he reacts, best way to get the truth is some alcohol+sleepover, me and my boyfriend were just straight friends for years until we realized we were in love
>>
>>5530681
>me and my boyfriend were just straight friends for years until we realized we were in love
That's my favourite fanfiction trope.
>>
>>5530681
i'm happy for u :) thing is, we're already p gay. like, he'll sleep over and we'll sleep in the same bed, and cuddle. he kissed me on the cheek goodbye last time he left. one time he was drunk and we were hugging and i gave his neck a peck and he he started full out kissing mine. he was drunk and i wasn't so i laughed it off but like, what the hell.

he sleeps around a lot, and whenever he mentions someone's attractive i get rly jealous. how do i show i'm jealous without being obvious? i feel like that would b a good hint
>>
>>5530756
Dude, he fucking likes you obviously, why are you even asking, suck his dick already
>>
>>5530999
nice trips. but i'm a pussy :(
>>
>>5530756
Oh my god, I thought it was only straight boys who had this problem. Tell him with real words of language that you want to date him and during this period you'd like him to not bang other dudes. That is the way out of the friend zone. You fear failure, but if he doesn't want what you want then pussyfooting around the issue isn't going to help and is only going to waste your time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.