[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bi cismale >start dating 10/10 transgirl >she sends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: magic portal.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
magic portal.gif
2MB, 504x279px
>bi cismale
>start dating 10/10 transgirl
>she sends me nudes
>my cock is smaller than hers
>can't stop wondering if I'll be able to please her
>or if she'll just laugh when she sees it

Please help me.
>>
>>5523268

How big is yours, measured along the top side of your penis pressed to the bone?
>>
>>5523279
To the bone?

5 & 1/4 inches.
>>
>>5523302

Shit, I am bigger than you too at 6.25"-6.5". What's your girth? Maybe you could win with that. But I don't know what would please her, because I'm a virgin.
>>
>>5523302
Virgin mtf here.

In length it's probably acceptable, on the short side though. What matters more is girth.

If she's sending you nudes, then I don't know, maybe she demands more, given she's shown so much of herself, and is a 10/10.
>>
>>5523334
>>5523338
Girth is 1 & 1/14 inches.

Shit like this alomst makes me believe in a higher power.

Who's also an asshole.
>>
>>5523343
^1 & 1/4
>>
Don't worry so much about it, size queens are out there but they're minorities, and most of them care about hookups for bragging rights instead of relationships. I dated a skinny twink for a long time and his cock was way bigger than mine, but neither of us felt uncomfortable about it and I even found out he was bragging about my painfully average size to his friends. If she's really 10/10 it won't matter, and honestly 5 and a quarter isn't small.
>>
>>5523343
Are you talking about circumference or?
>>
>>5523353
Thanks, anon. She really means a lot to me, so I was worried about letting her down.

Your twink sounds sweet, and my girl is sweet, so I just might be okay.

>>5523364
Diameter.
>>
>>5523380
Oh, so I'm guessing around 4.5-.7 inches in circumference then. That's about where I'm at, but I'm 7 inches long.

Don't be down about it. It's actually a good size of penis. Think of it like this, a woman can satisfy herself with two fingers. We're just fine.
>>
>>5523343
>>5523347
>>5523364

Yes, girth is circumference. That measurement is thickness. My own dick is 1.5" thick and 5" around.

>>5523380

Diameter would be thickness.
>>
>>5523392
Those women have vaginas... Quite different from penis having mtf, with a shrunk prostate.
>>
>>5523450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7Qlj-KkW0
>>
>>5523268
>or if she'll just laugh when she sees it
Nigga pls. If anything she'll turn green with envy.
>tfw I wish my boyclitty were smaller
>>
>>5527637
nigga my dick is OP's size and if somebody who wants to bum fuck me came with one thats smaller, id prob complain to my friends
>>
Completely depends on her preferences, I personally would never date someone with a smaller dick than me and I feel like most trans girls share that opinion.
>>
>>5527773
>I feel like most trans girls share that opinion.
Based on what?
>>
Just remember, the prostate is at most only 3 inches in.
>>
>>5523268
She probably won't care

but it looks like small penis humiliation is your fetish anyway
>>
I'm not trans (cis gay) but for me penis size is not very important for sexual attraction. If I think guy is cute and likeable, I really do not care if his dick 5" or 6.5". If I find him attractive, I'm gonna want it regardless.

I think some guys overestimate the importance of penile dimensions. Just try it out with her and if she doesn't like it she can move on. Don't be prevented by your own anxieties when it could turn out that the two of you are super hot for each other.
>>
>>5528326
Most of us don't like being masculine and having a larger penis than your boyfriend will remind you of that constantly. Just like I would never want to be able to tower over my boyfriend I would never want to have a bigger penis than him, it's pathetic and would make me lose respect for him.
>>
>>5530178
you have to realize that you are dealing with a group of people that places judgement on appearance, not qualities as masculinity usually is.

The same way that they could not learn to love the canvas, they have dysmorphia by proxy in others as well.
>>
>>5530249
That's okay, you're a size queen and a minority.
>>
>>5530325
Wanting a boyfriend who is more masculine than me, which includes dick size, doesn't make me a size queen. If my dick was 3 inches I'd be fine with him being 5.
>>
>>5530260
does this post make sense to native english speakers? because it doesn't to me.
btw it is dysphoria, not dysmorphia.
>>
File: PenisDowngrade.png (44KB, 404x420px) Image search: [Google]
PenisDowngrade.png
44KB, 404x420px
>>5530440
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2015/02/18/penis-reduction-surgery-grow-up/
>>
>>5530517
Why should I downsize just to be with someone inferior? My size is one of my many selling points.
>>
>>5530505
The first sentence is a bit odd, if I'm interpreting the intent correctly then put more simply:

"Be aware that (trans people) have (distorted) concerns about looks, which don't match the usual (cis person's) understanding of masculinity (or femininity)."

For the second sentence, "dysmorphia" is a real word. The confusing thing is that "Body Dysmorphic Disorder" as a diagnosis is considered a separate thing from "Gender Dysphoria" as a diagnosis. Regardless, it's at least linguistically reasonable to use 'dysmorphia' to refer to 'dysphoria relating to physical form', as it looks like was done here.

Translating the second sentence:

"Similar to how (trans people) aren't able to get themselves to love their own bodies (as they are), they also will feel bad about their bodies by comparing and contrasting the bodies of other people with their own body."
>>
>>5530532
I'm not judging, but didn't you say that you don't like being masculine (>>5530249) and that you consider dick size to be a component of masculinity (>>5530440)? Again, I'm not judging you for wanting a partner larger than you or for liking the size you have, but aren't you having different standards for yourself and for others?
>>
>>5530532
My girlfriend is demanding that I reduce the size of my tinkler because it's a few inches bigger than hers. I don't want her to leave me so I've been working hard and saving money to get it reduced
>>
>>5530580
wow, thank you for the detailed explanation, it does make sense now.
>>
>>5523268
her dick will shrink over the years thanks to hormones. And I doubt she'd laugh at it.
>>
>>5530611
wtf? are you trans yourself?
>>
>>5523380
yeah anon is right, 5 and a quarter is reasonable, so I doubt she'd complain/be mean if you like each other/have an emotional connection.
>>
>>5527730
except that smaller than 5 and a quarter is actually small. If a guy had a 4 and a half inch dick, that would be kind of ehhh
>>
>>5530260
>they have dysmorphia by proxy in others as well.
what
>>
>>5530600
Yes, which is why I wouldn't date someone with a smaller dick than me, If I didn't have to deal with having a big dick myself I probably would never have an issue with the size of my partner. Being with a guy who is better equipped makes me less dysphoric.
>>
>>5530829
>>5530632
Also I didn't say I liked having a penis or my size, but it's undeniable that as a trans girl your value rises immensely if you have a big dick and pass, you're pretty much set for life in that case and I'm not willing to give that up.
>>
>>5530829
How big are you?
>>
>>5523268

ITT: MtF's harshly judging cocks as if no good is good enough to satisfy them.
>>
>>5530249
Out of curiosity, how big are you and how much bigger would the guy need to be?
>>
>>5523268
Kill yourself
>>
>>5531585
I'm around 8 inches, sometimes more, depends on how aroused I am. My boyfriend is 9 inches, which is pretty much perfect.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.