[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays and their Moms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4201149651_ddfc19372c.jpg (90KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4201149651_ddfc19372c.jpg
90KB, 500x333px
You know how they say "look at how a guy treats his mom, that's how he'll treat his girlfriend"

Do you think that it applies the same way to a gay guys bf?
>>
hm I don't think so desu
>>
>>5517274
My mom would kill me t.bh

So no.
>>
You have to look at how they treat their dad.
>>
>>5517391
Is there proof for that
>>
>>5517274

>"look at how a guy treats his mom, that's how he'll treat his girlfriend"

I don't think that's true even in straight guys. My brother treats his girlfriend very well, while my mother feels he is neglecting her.

>>5517297

I'm not sure you understood.
>>
I fucking hate my mother. But I loved my ex-bf. So, no, I don't think it applies at all.
>>
If his partner is feminine and takes on the more submissive role then yeah, he's thinking about his mom.
If his partner is masculine and takes on the dominant role he's thinking of his dad.
>>
>>5517698
thanks freud
>>
>>5517817
Bitte
>>
>>5517274
Well, shit, thanks a fuckton, assholes!

Not only is transfaggotry clearly wrong, but since my bitch of a mother managed to seriously drive me over the edge recently, it's decisively wrong for me to ever have a girlfriend! But it's already been made clear to me that a freak like me is extremely unwantable.

And yes, I would absolutely crave to rip my boyfriend to pieces. Wait, why does he have to be my boyfriend in the first place, that's a shit rule!
>>
>>5517961
>I don't like my mother, so to prove her that I don't like her, I won't like women
I know how you feel, I'm a female and I have a very bad relationship with my father, and I sort of thought like you until I realised
>Why am I wasting my energy on getting some revenge on that asshole, he's not worth holding myself back from anything
>>
File: 1428034493001.jpg (127KB, 659x468px) Image search: [Google]
1428034493001.jpg
127KB, 659x468px
>>5517891
>bitte

Learn some German, mutterficker

t.not even German
>>
>>5518075
I'm not german but I knows lots of things about freud, Hündin
You're german?
>>
>>5517996
Uggh, sorry, I have trouble appreciating the sympathy, I hate my father to, but I didn't get it into me to hate his guts until he RE-ITERATED. See, my hate just wasn't advanced enough to protect me from the next guy-like-him! I feel similarly like that to my mother, I hate the whole side that she's on.
>>
I'm very handsy with my mom for a gay man.
>>
>>5518075
German here, 'bitte' can mean you're welcome. You just made yourself look like a retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.