[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost "hooked up" with a relative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1447450088280.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447450088280.gif
387KB, 269x270px
Trying out grindr, some faceless profile massages me, wants to hook up. He wants me to come over to him. Say sure maybe, ask for a face pick.

And it's one of my cousins(explains a lot about him, he probably an autist too).

It's gonna be weird seeing him again. He's not a close relative but he is a relative I know. So there is a faggotry gene in our family.
>>
Please respond
>>
What should I do?
>>
>>5497351
What do you mean, "what should I do"?

If you don't want to hook up with your cousin, don't hook up with your cousin.

Or do you want to hook up with your cousin?
>>
>>5497385
What does /lgbt/ think I should do?

Nah I'm just kidding, it would have been really fucked up and awkward if we had met each other and realize who we were.
>>
>>5497241
how did your cousin not recognize you from your profile pic
or did he and wants some incest action?
>>
>>5497351
Don't fuck him because he could get pregnant and you'd have mutant babies.
>>
>>5498491
My profile was faceless profile, his 2. Never new he was a homosexual although it all makes sense now, there was always something french about him.

Just shows how internally homophobic I am myself, because its always like I feel like I loose some respect for people I know that I find out later are gay(like celebrities and such).

I'm a latent homosexual myself, so he doesn't know I'm gay either.

He's a good guy and I feel like a jerk stop being interested after I saw his face pic, I don't want him to think it's because of how he looks, I don't want to hurt his self esteem.
>>
>>5498542
Simply ask "would you ever [do stuff/fuck/whatever] with a guy who's related to you?", then depending on his response just go from there
>>
>>5498542
Just tell him it's you, the two of you can have a good laugh about it and move on. (Or suck each other off, your choice.)
>>
>>5498587
I find incest to be immoral and a dishonor towards ones family. Also, it would be pretty awkward at reunions... but I still like fantasizing... is that normal? I even had fantasized about jerking off with him before this even happened(that's normal right?)
>>
>>5498603
I think he's down low bisexual, I'm also a down low full on faggot.
>>
>>5498629
>incest
It's not really incest though. You'd have to be extremely pedantic to worry about that.
>>
>>5498661
>pedantic
lol my grandmother loves talking about him and what's he's up to. Don't you see how incest is bad? It's disgraceful towards your other relatives.
>>
>>5498686
Why?
>>
>>5498629
Incest is fine if you're LGBT, we even have the I in the name now LGBTQIA
>>
>>5498686
>It's disgraceful towards your other relatives
...?
>>
>>5498694
Because it shocks and disgusts the other relatives around said incest couple. It's just amoral, I can't explain it. This is probably why I was so long to figure out that I was a faggot, I always thought homosexuals had loose morals(they kinda do tho)... but I want to enjoy live just as well as the next sexually active person, I shouldn't deprave myself of my sexuality just because it's abnormal.

I'm kinda sexually fucked up, I refused to believe my parents had sex to deceive me(when I was 10 years old), because I found sex to be immoral and bad.
>>
>>5498734
So you're okay with being a homosexual, which shocks and disgusts the other relatives, but incest is somehow different?
>>
>>5498749
>which shocks and disgusts the other relatives
It doesn't.
>>
>>5498695
Man, stop playing tricks on my brain /lgbt/, the slippery slope is true it seems.

And I'm now fantasizing about meeting him... Thanks a lot /lgbt/ I feel like a such a pervert...
>>
>>5498895
Look, all I'm saying is it's not rape if it's an elf.
>>
>>5498895
You really do just buy whatever stupid nonsense a troll offers up to you, huh?

But incest between homos doesn't matter. You can't make a flipper baby. If you're consenting adults, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>5498923
But is it normal secretly fantasies about it? I feel like im just a fucked up faggot sometimes.
>>
Meet up at a glory hole, suck him off and swallow, then show him who you are
>>
File: 1452038407042.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452038407042.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
>>5497351

I think you should listen to what your dick says
>>
>>5498987
No, it isn't normal. It is pretty fucked up that you want to hook up with a relative.
>>
>>5498695
>LGBTQWERTY
>>
>>5499668
I don't want to hook up, but I like to fantasize about it. Isn't that normal? Of course im not gonna try and hook up with him, im not a crazy person(just really sexually frustrated but too scared to meet up with a guy on grindr, hence the sexual frustration). I find grindr to be kinda dirty and sleazy, put that kinda turns me on.
>>
>>5498761
but if it did it would make homosexuality bad?
>>
>>5499741
Fantasies are fantasies, nothing automatically wrong with them generally.
>>
>>5502064
>>5499741
But thats not to say you should go and fuck him.

If it feels wrong to you, there might be a reason for that.

I admit I wouldn't consider having sex with any of my relatives, but there are multiple first world countries where cousins can marry without too much if any stigma.

The US isn't one of them however.
>>
>>5497241
So why don't you fuck him, it's not like he's going to get pregnant.
>>
>>5498761
>homosexuality doesn't disgust or, at the very least, disappoint your family and humiliate them when talking about you to their neighbours, friends and extended family
>>
>>5502197
You think that it does? But I thought "because it's 2015" and everybody are trying to out tolerate the people around them. My family ain't like those regressive faggots tho(thank god).
>>
>>5502197
b-b-but my family say they support me...
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.