[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to into prostitution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1428007686135.jpg (54KB, 620x824px) Image search: [Google]
1428007686135.jpg
54KB, 620x824px
How do I become a self-employed prostitute? I'm getting my start on grindr, but it's been very slow.

Any tips of the trade? How not to get caught, what the fuck to do in regards to my taxes, etc.
>>
>>5494909
bumpan for being in a similar position
>>
It's not prostitution, per say, but I have been looking for a fat nerd to pay to let me worship his feet.
>>
>>5495625
Are you qt?

Can I worship yours too?
>>
Backpage

Enjoy your aids.
I've made 2500$$ since dec 9th 2015
>>
>>5498012
Do you have AIDS now?
>>
>>5498012
>Backpage

How often is sex "expected"?

How many old men will just pay me to go to dinner with them and keep them company for a bit without sex?
>>
Would never recommend being a prostitute. I was a male prostitute for about 10 years. Dangerous job. Lots of whackos out there.

If you do it, pay taxes. My father was an accountant and was always talking about people getting busted for tax evasion. I always files as a consultant. I've heard that pros busted these days are looked at for tax evasion to make charges stick (or get a plea out of you).
>>
I was paid a fair sum to be a fuck puppet for a few underground mma fighters/boxers for 2.5 years. Paid my way through college.
>>
>>5498164
You need to look like a pretty woman for that, and be an intelligent conversationalist. I can tell you it pays well. I also did a lot more. For some clients I only danced. That was getting more and more common as my dancing skills got better.

>>5498200
Yeah, pay your taxes. I filed as consultant and entertainer.
>>
>>5498656
Well I have qt face.
And getting close to twink mode.

Surely the old faggots would want to take me to dinner. :3c
>>
>>5498668
They often can find a young twink, or just go with a male friend. You need something to make you stand out as a reason for them to want you there.
>>
>>5498922
I mean... I guess I could pee on him. :^)
>>
Fuck, dude. That picture legitimately terrifies me.
>>
>>5498668
Their not going to want to take you to dinner faggot. Here is how it goes down 75% of the time.
>post ad on bp
>texting discussing rates. Times. Location. Etc.
>they come over put money on dresser, get naked, deep cbj, anal, finish. Most times about fifteen mins.
>thank for the time John leaves

It's hard because the money is good. But how much is your soul worth to you?
>>
>>5497719

I think I'm p cute. If you are into otters. And if you have cute feet, then sure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.