[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone who had complete FFS not have a passable face after?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: alternativeCD.jpg (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
alternativeCD.jpg
35KB, 350x350px
Im a 30 year old nigger hon who wants to know if I should bother with ffs or just buy the barret 50 cal instead to end it. ive been on mones for a year now. my body is passable, its just my face that clocks me.
>>
>complete FFS
Don't. It never looks good, it makes you look like a cookie cutter surgeon's ideal and it definitely looks like you had work done.

Pick the things you want fixed most and go for that. Doing everything is a bad idea 99% of the time.
>>
>>5487807
I would rather look like i had work done than to have a "tranny" face. I just want to pass
>>
>>5487847
You can pass with a lot less than the surgeon is trying to sell you.
>>
there's probably no need for a Barrett .50, I think any shotgun would work just as well and they are much easier to obtain.
>>
>>5487906
Everyone uses shotguns. Barret is a nore special way to go.
>>
>>5487807
Most people need "everything"

ie. Forehead reconstruction with accompanies nose tweak/nose job
Jaw and chin contouring

What I just listed is "full ffs" for most people.

Other procedures include cheek implants, lip lifts, lip fillers, hairline altering/hair transplants.

Everything else is rejuvenation procedures for old hons who don't take care of their skin
>>
>>5487887
Depends on the surgeon, and who wants to pass as a weird looking manish woman, I don't
>>
>>5488701
I mean why become a woman just to be an ugly one nobody wants to date. People on this site sometimes have strange priorities.
>>
>>5489195
Agreed
>>
>>5487847
Looking like you had a bunch of work done is the epitome of "tranny face."
>>
>>5487782
Biggest risk is you being black, desu
Lots if surgeons don't understand the aesthetics of black people faces and scars also look more noticble on you people, with more ofmamchanceof keloids.
Make sure you pick a surgeon who has a decent amount of black before and afters.
>>
>>5489724

Go to this surgeon:

https://www.realself.com/find/California/Beverly-Hills/Facial-Plastic-Surgeon/Harrison-Lee#photo-1723253
>>
>>5489195
Unfortunately most of the things that make trans women ugly can't be fixed
>>
>>5489760
Well damn, she turned out well. Theres yet hope for me.
>>
>>5487782

How are you going to operate it? A pulley and a cord? If it's just about surety of the kill, why not 2 S&W 500s? Around a quarter of the cost of a Barrett AND two bullets. That's what I'm planning to go with if I kill myself.
>>
>>5490056
I would rather die from poison than shoot myself desu
>>
>>5489195
>>5489666
>passing isn't everything anon ;^)

>>5490176
p dumb tb᠎h
you're gonna die writhing in pain and vomiting instead of just cutting to black
>>
>>5491439
>passing isn't everything anon ;^)
lately everytime I have asked questions about ffs in other threads nearly all replies is just shit like this why?
>>
>>5491618
because your opinions are transphobic and real women come in all different shapes and sizes ;^)
>>
>>5491628
Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>5490176

I've also thought about stabbing myself through the heart with a stiletto (dagger) and then finishing myself off with a gun. I don't know what kind of strength that would take though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.