[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Beauty at all sizes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 135

File: kcrBWtd.png (252KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
kcrBWtd.png
252KB, 720x540px
This thread is for the writing and recomending books that are /k/ related

Give thanks to Polybius and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Features

RPK writefag
Viktoria:
http://pastebin.com/5StKUQ

Vepr 12
Hotline Waffegeist series: An agency for recovering lost guns that recover them with high violence

Chapter one
https://pastebin.com/g7P6ftae
Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>34590667
>>
>>
>>34634975
how about this: post something you wrote and re-wrote a few times & are still insecure about, get two neutral replies that for all you know are from the same anon & one negative reply complaining about shit that wasn't even in the story, AND of course this one negative reply gets more attention than the story you wrote...
>>
>>34631795
>>34634694
>>34634957

>Lol, guard likes lolis. Jk, dude, it was cute. I liked the pretty colors. massive contrast from the color desaturated media I'm used to

>the idea was to kind of write slice of life, but absurd and set well into the future.

>What gave it away?

I'm still drinking to forget Annie.
>>
>>34635709
you may want to keep drinking until AT does her next writing.
>>
>>34635746
>Guard
>giving me hope
>it isn't catgirl related or thicc gun girl related
... What's this world coming to?
>>
>>34635746
I just realised the implications of effectively smuggling an AT-rifle across several national borders & firing it at multiple someones (not to forget that "stand your ground" isn't a thing in Europe, especially when using what in some jurisdictions is quite possibly classified as a semi-automatic cannon)
>>
>>34635833
Yeah? But who's going to stop you when you start shooting?
>>
>>34636217
clip capacity.
:^)
>>
>>34635808
That wasn't much in the way of hope was it?
>>
Just an update, never ever trust anything to an old man with a beard. They are evil
>>
(These were foot notes, so bear with their roughness)
While Hammerers are just there to break bolts that need breaking, a more mysterious entity can perform repairs that are even less known to most human kind. The only thing it is known by is The Sacrifice, and it is something of a last resort to gun owners that run into trouble with Hubris, a condition that can happen to any weapon if it fails to perform its duties as a weapon. Hubris is seen as a safety catch installed by the same entity that can perform The Sacrifice, and even then not many people have traveled to such lengths to save their weapons, most simply having the bolt broken and learning from their mistakes. The people who have gone to such lengths refuse to speak of the workings of The Sacrifice as if they are bound by some kind of law or promise, but there is a small passage in the ancient journal of a founding scientist who assisted in breaking the barrier and allowed Waffegeists to be, which describes what happens if hubris is left unchecked. "While a gunsmith would pull the bolt apart and work on the inner devices to find the problem, the Mother of Rifles instead pulls apart the soul in order to repair the damage of hubris. If left unchecked, the weapon will no longer be able to form their Waffegeist state, and will be locked into rifle form, their final resting place for going against the grain of what they are. Their Mother stated they are to be companion weapons, not lovers, it is simply not to be. I was finally able to see what happened when a Waffegeist engaged in hubris, and it was something to behold. The spiritual tension is crushing the rifle, barely being held in place by stasis, and to show us how what it did, the Rifle Mother took us all back into the rear of her estate, given to her by Wilhelm the Second. There lay a Mauser, and the poor thing seemed to buzz with energy. She did not say what the rifle had done, but assured us she would be fine after the ordeal.
>>
>>34637023
She could not confirm how long or how many rounds they could last, but to simply watch the effects of hubris and the spiritual tension it puts on the corporeal form of the weapon. Using a string and standing behind a small wooden cover with the rest of us, she activated the trigger of the rifle and the blast almost took us off of our feet. It felt as powerful as an artillery piece, and took away almost half of the solid oak target she had set up in front of it. There was also visible damage to the stock, as cracks had formed after just a single shot. She worked the bolt of the rifle and again took her place behind her cover. The next shot we were prepared for, and with our ears covered we watched as it fired and the wooden stock almost shattered entirely, as wooden pieces came flying out in whatever direction, and it even seemed the barrel was beginning to break as well. She repeated the reloading, and with the click of the hammer coming down, the entire rifle came apart in an explosive blast, steel and wood flying apart with a brilliant flash of blueish light as the bolt shattered in the blast as well. She turned to us, her face a grim line, and stated that she made this as a catch all so the spirit of her daughters may return in order to be reborn into new bolts.”
>>
>>34637023
>>34637040
As the Rifle Mother would repair a bolt/waffegeist, she would do it almost like an armorer. She would be wearing her Prussian styled WWI uniform that she was born into and would roll up her sleeves, tossing her hair back over her shoulder(braided), and begin to disassemble the bolt. However she would place her hand over the bolt and speak a word of power that cannot be understood by human kind and the Waffegeist would come apart as a spirit. The room would be lit with blue blazing light and she would cup her hand over the exposed soul, shining the light onto a wall and seeing what the rifle saw. She would move her fingers as if she were pressing on something, or caressing, and would shuffle through the thoughts, memories, ideas, and the true self of the rifle. However it is a sacrifice, and some things must go, or must be given up. Whether it be from the waffegeist or the human owner. Some men have given their entire non-shooting eye to retain their rifle in its true form, while others have allowed the rifle to be wiped clean in order to start over again in an attempt to lessen their bodily sacrifice, but even then the Mother of Rifles finds these owners weak and seems to take even more from them, as one man has not had colored hair since he made the long trek in his early 20's. They describe her in detail as an imposing motherly figure with a no nonsense attitude and an almost blood curdling air about her, despite her almost elven appearance, but refuse to even speak of what she does to the Waffegeists suffering under the pains of hubris. To make matters worse, she has only been visited a handful of times, and the stories about her run wild with little factual evidence.
(I usually do different levels, this was the less grimdark version)
>>
File: 1498979784255.png (648KB, 681x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498979784255.png
648KB, 681x505px
>>34637023
>>34637040
>>34637056
>>
I wonder how much of the board lurks here, given all the stories about guns becoming girls so anons can fuck them.
>>
>>34637056
Shieeeet man...
>>
File: pffffffffffffft.jpg (4KB, 124x120px) Image search: [Google]
pffffffffffffft.jpg
4KB, 124x120px
>>34637346
>>34637056
>>34637040
>>34637023
>>34636881
>>
>>34637385
forgot the rest of my post, ah well, just save that later for a story. AT knows the plothook though
>>
File: A_Worried_Potato.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
A_Worried_Potato.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>34637421
>>34637385

What have you done to our story? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
>>
>>34637696
He took the brakes away
>>
File: wut.png (3MB, 1364x1564px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
3MB, 1364x1564px
>>34637967
>>34637385
If that was the case, why give the weapons a humanized form? That's just retarded. Put two people in a room and leave them. Eventually you'll come back and they've either fucked or attacked eachother. Alternatively, depending on the conditions of their confinement, you'll come back and one's eaten the other or they've both hanged themselves, or any variation depending again on the conditions of confinement and how long you leave them. Also taking shit from the Labyrinth is kinda weak and saturday morning cartoonish in theme, though I suppose it's no more retarded than steering an entire plot around just to crack a joke about a gold damascene hi point or taking already autistic and absurd concepts from six or eight months ago and writing them into reductio ad absurdum, so please do carry on. Though you'd probably do better to leave out the "muh rifle mother canon explanation" for the time being, as it really cheapens the plot which is already drowned, dipped, fried and battered in the concept of suspending disbelief.

>TFW I now feel like a dick for being so critical instead of just ignoring guard even though I really have no inclination against him.
>>
>>34638198
>Put two people in a room and leave them. Eventually you'll come back and they've either fucked or attacked eachother. Alternatively, depending on the conditions of their confinement, you'll come back and one's eaten the other or they've both hanged themselves, or any variation depending again on the conditions of confinement and how long you leave them

You don't have many friends, do you?
>>
File: Screenshot_238.png (92KB, 383x311px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_238.png
92KB, 383x311px
>>34638198
You are aware that the mother of rifles was in the canon from the very beginning. Also you sound like an autistic sperg.
>>
>>34638439
>autistic sperg.
>in 4chan
stop the presses, this right here is the scoop of the century!
>>
>>34638439
>>34638223
>leave two people in room. No food. No water
>come back two weeks later
They don't choose to be in the room in this metaphor. They're not presented with the option of exiting. A soviet conscript isn't given that option either. He's given a rifle. If people are given the choice to break contact, that's another matter., but then again, you don't fight with your friends because when you HAVE conflict, you have the choice of breaking contact, instead of being stuck in a room glaring at eachother.
And yes, I am a literal sperg... I'm fully serious when I say that.
The labyrinth is a pretty cheap myth as far as they go.
>daedelous sells security systems to kings
>Hey, give me something to protect my gold
>ok
>labyrinth with Minotaur that hunts intruders to death
>No stay in there as my prisoners
>No. Icarus, follow me put and I'll make some wings to fly away
>Don't fly too high.
>Don't fly too low.
>Icarus, you had one job.
>>
>>34638604
This labyrinth is what exactly? I know who Icarus is but the rest I've never heard. And you know what, people's basic instinct is caring about other people. Even in war. Actually, since it seems (like another anon pointed out) you get very little social interaction, watch this:

https://youtu.be/zViyZGmBhvs

Killing is only an instinct if you absolutely have to
>>
>>34638662
you haven't heard of the story of Theseus and Minotaur? Long story short a dude is thrown in the Labyrinth with the expectation that Minotaur kills him & even if he kills Minotaur he'll never find the way out, only he's secretly given a ball of string to mark the path he has taken.

That Labyrinth was built by Daedalus & the king who commissioned it imprisoned him and his son in order to keep people from finding out any secrets that might help them find their way through the Labyrinth.
>>
>>34638662
I get plenty of social interaction. On the other hand, when people I don't necessarily like enter the room, I can EXIT the room, breaking contact at any time. This is not that case for a soldier with a rifle, barring the rifle being defective and returning to the armory, with a new one issued in its place, if THAT even happens. But you give a rifle a personality, the ability to conflict or conform to someone, THEN issue it to a primarily male audience (The military) in the form of a woman... You're basically retarded if you expect that to go well.
>What is the labyrinth?
The labyrinth is a giant ass maze that was said in the myth to be so elaborate as to be a prison voluntarily entered by intruders in king Minos' palace. Essentially, it was a maze set up to protect the wealth of king Minos, patrolled by the Minotaur (a bull like beast which would kill intruders, assuming they didn't starve first.)

>Killing is only an instinct if you absolutely have to
My sides aren't busted, but I DID chuckle. I'll leave you with this google search, and the question "Did they really NEED to? HAVE TO? Kill those europeans going about their days?"

I don't think so, but all these terrorist attacks in europe sure do paint a rather different picture than human instinct being to care for others once there's an inclination not to.

https://www.google.com/search?q=terrorist+attack+in+europe&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS544US544&oq=terrorist+attack+in+e&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.5808j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
>>34638820
You didn't even watch the video. You should, considering he knows more than you do
>>
>>34638820
You're being a stupe, cease.
>>
File: ._..jpg (100KB, 456x366px) Image search: [Google]
._..jpg
100KB, 456x366px
>>34638820
>your entire input into this thread

Go put your fedora away and go outside for a change.
>>
>>34638971
You should read that google search. I'm not stupid enough to think that two people in constant contact are going to get on well for an extended period of time. I have believe it or not, friends, good friends, and a best friend. I don't spend all day every day talking to them. I can't do that. Now, maybe I'm anti social or something, but on the other hand, maybe people are somewhere, and crazy theory, BETWEEN the philosopher's vastly different summary ideas that all men are inherently good or bad. MAYBE, person to person, you find some who are friendly and gregarious, versus some who are scum, and conflicting amounts of both everywhere in between. Maybe if you meet someone who throws your attempts to be friendly back in your face, you won't particularly LIKE that person. Maybe if you don't have any inclination to like someone, and you're forced into contact, it escalates from there.
>>
File: 1484438330524.jpg (44KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484438330524.jpg
44KB, 600x619px
pic related
>>
>>34639096
If even the loco of all people tells you to stop...
>>
Construct plz
>>
File: opinion.png (347KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.png
347KB, 514x600px
>>34639096
Are you seriously still going on about this?

Extended contact is a bad idea, but the real danger will be enclosure- cabin fever is a thing.

All humans are just that- human. They are not good, nor are they bad. Just because you're such an autistic fuck that nobody can stand you doesn't mean humans are inherently bad. I rather like humans, they're amusing if nothing else.

Did you ever think that maybe people seem so evil because you're insufferable? You can't even behave in a way that's reasonable or even tolerable, on fucking /k/.

Think about that. Take a good, hard look at yourself.
>>
File: bunch-of-slack-jawed-faggots-o.gif (885KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-slack-jawed-faggots-o.gif
885KB, 320x214px
>>34639655
>tolerable
Right. You're scolding me for wrongthink and you want to tell me to act tolerable? Because I voiced criticism of the labyrinth being a really cheap thing to knock off.
And then you want to tell me this after your own little "Anyone whom views people differently than me is just a counter-signaling fedora" post. I think maybe YOU are the one with no friends. But what do I know? I just notice patterns and conflict has NEVER occurred between people over stupid shit before.

Or maybe while Hobbes wasn't right, people can still be a rather cunty bunch? Literally the middle of your post is a shortened version of my post before you all turned on me. Do you ever think maybe dismissing any disagreement as counter-signaling makes you look like a cunt, instead of the gregarious fellows you all seem to claim everyone in the world is?
>>
File: Chapter 5.png (12KB, 653x354px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter 5.png
12KB, 653x354px
>>34639647
It will only be 6 or 7 posts but...

>STARTING TONIGHT

Time to get the ball rolling.
>>
File: 1475555816092.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475555816092.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
>>34639890
The reason why people are dismissing you is because you act like a cunt ALL THE TIME. Do you honestly think anyone here enjoys when you go on your tirades? They were amusing at first, but it seems like you go over the deep end every other thread. The reason why everyone is "turning on you" is because you seem to go out of your way to be a tool, then either attack whoever doesn't agree with you, or play the victim.
>>
>>34639890
nigger 9/10 people here do not like you, nor want you to be here.

get the fuck out.
>>
>>34639892
Looking forward to it
>>
>>34638198
>>34638604
>>34638820
I still have no idea what your retarded ass point is.
>>
>>34639892
yiis
>>
I'm not quite familiar with the etiquette of these threads... can one requisition/commission a writer to type up certain content or something as such?
>>
>>34639972
>>34639967
>OH NO, HE SAYS PEOPLE LITERALLY ESCALATE TO EXTREMES IN EXTENDED CONTACT
>Go to extremes to prove me wrong.
Riiiiight. That's why you don't reply with anything other than clickbait or ad hominums. So, since we're adressing the last of the topic, tell me. If you were forced into a room with me, would you kill me?

>>34640032
Presenting the weapons to lonely soldiers as women and expecting them to maintain a strictly professional relationship was a retarded idea. since you need it boiled and reduced.
>>
>>34640057
The issue comes around where they forget they are weapons and try to stay in their human forms, thats the whole fucking point of the failsafe. Why the fuck do you think its called hubris?
>>
>>34640041
writers write stuff and per demand the writers delivers on amount of (you)s, for example this one >>34639892 is good, to get an idea on what kind of stories are posted here i would suggest checking the featured section

>FAQ if you have more questions on this thread
https://pastebin.com/gsYuFqb0
>>
>>34640041
Not really. These are all pretty much free writes. You could suggest something, but a lot of current writefags generally have something they're doing already.
>>
>>34640057
>If you were forced into a room with me, would you kill me?
Of course not, because I'm not a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>34640041
You can post a suggestion for something to be written, no guarantee it'll be picked up on.
Worth a shot though.
>>
For those who may be new to the thread, or just want a refresher

Damaged Goods: https://pastebin.com/N4c9j2sx
>>
File: Recovery.jpg (51KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Recovery.jpg
51KB, 640x427px
Damaged Goods Chapter 5: Q & A

-~-~-~-~-~-(30 hours since waking up)-~-~-~-~-~-

>You’ve never been a big fan of hospitals
>The cold rooms, uncomfortable beds, lousy food

>”Mmm…”

>The coughing, hacking, that sickeningly sterile smell
>It was almost unbearable…

>*Yawn*
>”Morning, Anon…” Anna groaned, snuggling up closer, burying her face into your neck

>Almost

“Morning.” you returned, fatigue weighing heavy on your voice

>It had been barely over a day since you woke from your short coma, although to you it had felt like you hadn’t gotten any rest at all
>The fact that you weren’t able to sleep during the night didn’t help either

>Although the damage was localized to your right upper thigh, the massive blood loss caused some complications
>Your entire body ached, as if you had done a full body workout nonstop for a week
>You still had full mobility thankfully, but doing anything was far more labor intensive
>This is what you always imagined being an old man felt like

>Then there were the headaches; dull, achy pulses shooting through your head in seemingly random intervals, making it impossible to get any meaningful rest
>The painkillers weren’t doing much, and the doctors were afraid your liver wouldn’t be able to handle anything stronger with all of the “adjusting” since your entire blood supply had essentially been replaced
>You swear you heard them mention something about seizures as well…

>Running one hand up your chest, Anna stretches, letting out a silent yawn
>Her fingers run through your hair

>”Were you able to get any rest?” she cooed, continuing to twirl her fingers through your bed head
“Not really.”
>Anna’s only reply was a muffled groan as she buried her face back into your chest
>>
File: Annabelle.jpg (621KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
Annabelle.jpg
621KB, 1494x2656px
>>34640147

>Since arriving under the guise of being your fiancée, Anna hadn't left your side, only stepping back when the nurse's had to change IV bags or take blood samples
>The night nurses always voiced their disapproval of Anna sharing the tiny bed with you, saying she was risking tearing open the delicate stitching keeping your Femoral together, but they knew nothing they said would stop her

>She had been playing the part of fiancée rather well, even if she did tend to oversell it at times
>Nobody seemed to question your relationship at least
>Still, even given the current circumstances, Anna did seem to be acting a bit odd; her fashion choice wasn’t exactly helping either

>It was strange enough seeing her wearing Capri jeans and sandals; even Anna had some sense of what “normal” fashion was, but for whatever reason she had chosen to wear that old gray hoodie
>You hadn’t seen that old thing in years, let alone worn it, yet she had it zipped all the way up to her neck
>Why would she even have bothered to grab that? It was still Summer after all…

>Still, it wasn’t just the hoodie that was strange
>When asking about the rest of the girls, she kept her answers rather short, trying to change the subject at the first chance she had
>Hell, asking about Sophie only caused her to close up almost completely, her only response being, “she is safe”, whatever the Hell that meant…

>You didn’t have the energy to worry, or think about what had happened at the range, as strange as all this was. All you truly wanted right now was some rest
>That was easier said than done
>Hopefully Anna, or the rest of the girls for that matter weren’t blaming Sophia for what happened...
>>
>>34640153

>To be honest, you don’t think you are entirely sure what happened...
>Sophie had been doing fine, putting up dime sized groups like it was nothing
>Hell, you had never been so accurate with a handgun before
>Until those officers showed up
>You knew she was going to have an issue given her past… well, what little you knew about her past
>But she insisted on going on

“...”

>Damn it… you’re the owner, YOU should have followed you gut and stopped shooting when her flinching began
>Maybe if you would have just-

>”Mr. Kneemose?” came a voice from the doorway

>It was Jen, the nurse who had been working morning shifts since you had arrived
>At hearing her voice, Annabelle slid her legs over the side of the bed, slumping lazily into the guest chair next to it, rubbing the sleep from her eyes
>You swear you heard Jen let out a slight “aww” at the sight

>”Ah, good, you’re already awake.” she said cheerily
“Easy enough to be awake when you never fell asleep.” you say, coming off a bit harsh as your attempt at sarcasm fails
>”Oh I’m sorry to hear that dear…” she started. “This probably won’t help your mood, but there is an officer here who would like to speak with you. He has been waiting in the lobby for a few hours and is getting rather… persistent.”
>That definitely seemed to catch Anna’s attention, seeing as how she now staring intently at the nurse

“Go ahead and send him in… let's just get this over with”
>>
File: he's back!.jpg (33KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
he's back!.jpg
33KB, 400x250px
>>34640076
And yet it's presented as an attractive woman with a strong instinct to conform to its owner.
To people... who will fuck anything up if given the opportunity. Like the number of genders there are... or you know, the distinction between a human and a thing that is by all normally observable metrics, a human. I'm sure you'd forget Curie is a dirty synth if you had her follow you around for a few months.

>>34640105
He he he. You SAY that.
>>
File: Sophie 2.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 2.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>34640164

>No more than 6 hours after waking from your coma did the officer want to speak with you
>Luckily the medical staff wasn’t having any of it, insisting that he wait until you have had ample time to rest up
>Honestly, you don’t think it would have made much difference

>”H-hey, Anon?” Anna said quietly
“Hmm?”
>”...”
“Anna?” you say, looking over to her
>Her gaze was fixed on the floor as she nervously fiddled with the drawstring on the old hoodie
>”I…-”

>”Mr. Kneemose, good to see you’re still among the living.” the uniformed officer said, inviting himself into the room. “Good to see you again as well… err, Anna was it?”

>She never mentioned anything about police...

>”Good to see you.” she said plainly, refusing eye contact with the officer
>Or even you for that matter

“...”

>What had her so nervous all of a sudden?

>”So, Mr. Kneemose.” he began, pulling up the other guest chair to the foot of the bed
“Anon is fine; calling me “Mr. makes me feel like an old man”
>”Anon it is. I was hoping you could answer a few questions.”
“Regarding…?”
>”Your accident, of course.” he said quite frankly. “I was hoping to get a few facts straightened out so that we can better figure out what actions need to be taken.”
“Actions-?”

>A pit formed deep down in your gut as the realization fell upon you
>They were suspicious of Sophie...
>>
>>34640173

>Police confiscation of dangerous or unstable Geists have happened before, although it never took place without having a warrant, or very solid evidence of the instability
>Once taken, they were usually disassembled and sent back to their respective factories for reconstruction, returning with completely changed personalities
>But in cases where serious injury or death occurred, and sufficient evidence has been brought to light, they were destroyed by the state

>More damage was typically done to the manufacturer's reputation than anything else
>The most high profile case in recent history being hostage gone south when a police marksman claimed his Savage rifle pulled directly over a poor woman's head just as the trigger broke
>Savage strongly contested this, but in the end, the Geist ended up admitting to it, stating, “I thought it would be funny.”
>It sure lived up to the company name...

>Still, what would they have that would make them so suspicious of Sophie?
>Did Anna say something to them…?

>”Yes, actions. For the safety of all parties involved.”

>You can’t take that risk

“Of course, ask away, officer.” you said, wearing your best poker face
>>
>>34640190

>”Let’s just make this as easy as possible.” he said, a bit of cockiness staining his tone. “Tell me what happened Saturday afternoon at the pistol bay.”

>Better start thinking quick, Anon

“Well… it was pretty much like any other day at the range. I had just loaded he- it up and started doing a bit of plinki-”
>”Have you had any issues with this Geist in the past, Anon?” Officer Kennedy said, interrupting you
“It was actually my first time with the Beretta at the range.”

>He scribbles for a moment on his notepad

>”Continue.”
“Anyway, I had just started doing a little plinking when…”

>You were drawing a blank
>Desperately you search your foggy mind for a line to throw out, but you were coming back with nothing

>”Having a bit of trouble remembering? We have security footage from the range if you needed a refresher.”

>Fuck.
>He obviously saw the wild flinching
>How were you going to possibly explain your way out of a video…?

“Uhh…”

>Wait…
>Idea

“Heh, right. Sorry, this whole situation is just a bit embarrassing.”

>You cleared your throat and started over

“I had just started doing a little plinking when… this damn wasp started swarming around me.”

>An awkward silence fell over the room

>”A… wasp?” Officer Kennedy said in disbelief

>Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Anna had frozen in place

“Yes… a wasp.” you replied, laying on the humility. “Like I said, it's all a bit embarrassing.”

>The officer shifted in his seat, obviously annoyed as he reluctantly scribbled down another note

>”Keep going.”
>>
File: Geists for Idiots.png (18KB, 645x787px) Image search: [Google]
Geists for Idiots.png
18KB, 645x787px
>>34640204
“Right. So, this winged bastard keeps coming at me, and, as much as I hate to admit it, I took a few swings at it with the Beretta still in hand.”

>At this point the officer had stopped taking notes, staring at you with glazed over eyes

“Well I must’ve really pissed this thing off, cause it came back and flew right down my shirt! In a panic I tried swatting at the thing through my shirt and, well…” you say, motioning to your bandaged thigh

>The exhausted looking officer only stares before letting out a long sigh

>”So, let me get this straight… You are saying that you managed to shoot yourself in the thigh, severing your Femoral, because you were trying to swat a wasp which just happened to fly down your shirt as you were shooting?”
“Yes.”
>”And this is the official statement you want to give us…?”
“Just telling you the truth, officer.”

>He rubs the bridge of his nose, taking a deep breath

>”Well, this was productive....” he said, standing up. “Mr. Kneemose, I hope this all was, indeed, an accident, for the safety and sake of everyone involved.”
“As I said officer… it was all just a tragic, embarrassing misunderstanding.”

>”Goodluck, Mr. Kneemose.” he mumbles as he heads for the door
>“Oh, actually, before I go.” he says, reaching into his back pocket. “It sounds like you could use this.”

>He hands you a small card; a URL on it for a free download of the “Geists for Idiots” book is printed on it

“T-thanks, officer…”

>You sat there in silence for a few minutes after he left, the pounding in your head slowly getting worse and worse
>On one hand, you were relieved that had worked out so well, even though you knew he didn’t believe a word of it
>On the other though…

>”...”
>Anna’s silence spoke volumes
“…”

>You knew there was no way in Hell she bought that either
>>
File: Writer Nourishment.png (52KB, 309x317px) Image search: [Google]
Writer Nourishment.png
52KB, 309x317px
That's all I have for now, guys. Sorry, I know it isn't like my previous 10-12 post long updates, but I wanted to get the ball rolling a bit, and shaking off the rust has taken a bit longer than anticipated.

Thanks for sticking with me through the long waits between posts. More to come (hopefully in the near future as I get back into my groove). Hope you all enjoyed it, and as always, feedback is appreciated.
>>
File: 1495219680646.jpg (384KB, 1000x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1495219680646.jpg
384KB, 1000x1005px
>>34639890
I'm not scolding you for wrongthink, I'm scolding you for a narrow worldview that tries to shoehorn a massive species with dozens of cultures and patterns of thinking into the box of "they're evil generally", which is inaccurate when looking at humans as a whole- which we are.

Human instinct isn't at work with the terrorists we're dealing with, it's rational thought leading to action. The basis for said rational thought
is warped and leads to actions that, in their eyes, are rational- but to us is insane. Humans are not good, nor are they bad. They make the best option for themselves and their "tribe" given their information. If it is bad information, it is a bad decision.

Please go to /lit/ and stop derailing this thread with your waterlogged, twisted version of Hobbes' ideas. If you'd care to discuss this further, I'll be more than happy to go there as well. Let's stop derailing this thread.

Anyway!

>>34640041
You can throw an idea out, and if I get the ball rolling I'll take a shot. It won't be Light My Fire or something, but the only bad ideas are the ones that go unspoken.
>>
>>34640253
Hey mate, been a while since I've been in the thread long enough to read anything, so I've missed a few updates. I'd say you've still got it from what I remember. Good work.
>>
>>34640167
You are an absolute moron. Keep writing your little shit stories while i keep working on my comic story line, you autistic waif.
>>
>>34639892
This has made my night
>>
File: Wot.jpg (29KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.jpg
29KB, 390x285px
I'm alive. I'm now in Arizona. I'm also now unemployed. So, free time to write till I hear back about employment. Prepare for some tomfuckery.
>>
>>34640253
you still got it mate, i mean i dont have a reaction pic for the update and hey, good stuff takes a while to get done

>the good

you got down to a point the relationships and personalities or "speach patterns" of each character

>the bad
lack of updates and you making me having to search for apropiate reaction pics

tl:dr i like it, take your time if you pull stuff like this i can wait
>>
>>34640263
I literally never said they're evil. I only said that they will either get along well or they will come into conflict, which will always lead to escalation in forced contact. Nor did I cite hobbes as an agreeable source, rather to say that while he ISN'T right, humans are NOT inherently good. But you didn't read that, did you? And probably won't read this.

>>34640293
Alright, but keep working on drawing catgirls and writing dollar store lesbian upotte fanfic like all the rest of us, Chuck Tingle.
>>
>>34640253
I'm glad to be reading an update for this- nice little distraction from other stuff. Good to see you back.
>>
File: 1487227977158.jpg (547KB, 800x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1487227977158.jpg
547KB, 800x1135px
>>34640272
Thanks, Vamp. Good to see your name in the thread again!

>>34640327
Glad I could make your night a bit better!

>>34640357
Thanks, Poly. I'll trying to get quality stuff out as quickly as possible!

>>34640482
>Lee and Anna
Aww... And thanks, Road. It feels nice to post again. Hoping to see you throw some new stuff out as well!
>>
>>34640253
i like it
>>
>>34640253
yay, an update!
>>
>>34640331
>A Papist heretic in Arizona
stay away from the sun to avoid tanning, or the very least stay away from the border, can't risk having vigilantes mistaking you for an undocumented immigrant
>>
>>34640253
Yay! Back!
>>
File: Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Can'tSeeMeNow.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>34641891
... dude, I'm a white guy from South Georgia. I /am/ the vigilante
>>
File: IMG_2877.jpg (108KB, 717x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
108KB, 717x634px
>>34640253
A perfect 5/7. Please heal Sophie.
>>
>>34640253
Its not funny when you have had a wasp on your face midfire and you buttstrike yourself in the panic to get it off and flag the firing line

>still killed that little cunt tho
>>
>>34643060
even guard wants to buttstroke guard in the face
>>
>>34640253
I don't have many (you)s to spare, but here is one.
>>
Wow, feels like coming home after a long journey. I've been out of here for a couple months. Had to leave suddenly. So, what'd I miss since mid May?

>>34637056
Guard! You're posting stuff! Ausgenzeichnet! Some wicked stuff there.

>>34640214
Anon survived! That's good. And Anna. It seems she's handling this alright. I think. What happened with Sophie? Last I heard, Anna was about to get a Remington receiver installed. But that was a flashback. Still one of the saddest things I've read here. Anna's backstory that is.
>>
File: 1423161437430.jpg (305KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
1423161437430.jpg
305KB, 806x605px
>>34642254
Wew. I thought you were gone there for a while barrett. I'm the guy that's been bugging the shit outta you for the last 2 months.
>>
File: 1498491589103.gif (621KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
1498491589103.gif
621KB, 512x494px
>drafting vr pod sex scene with ai waifu
>>
File: ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg (33KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
ButWho'sInTheKitchen.jpg
33KB, 600x515px
>>34643672
Life's a bitch man. I was plannin to get back to writing after I settled in out here with new job and such, but things are obviously not working in my favor due to the whole unemployed thing.

I'll see about putting out an update or two here soon.
>>
File: 1500302123180.jpg (19KB, 655x396px) Image search: [Google]
1500302123180.jpg
19KB, 655x396px
>>
File: 1491937948288.png (54KB, 552x265px) Image search: [Google]
1491937948288.png
54KB, 552x265px
>>
File: 1492028014583.png (373KB, 942x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492028014583.png
373KB, 942x692px
>>
week will be odd, updates will be odd and far between
>>
File: 1492040373427.png (61KB, 1073x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492040373427.png
61KB, 1073x533px
>>
>>34638198
>>34638439

>tfw I'm neutral on keksodus asode from his crazy /pol/ tier rants
>but I think guard is a massive prick
>so the first guy must be okay if guard hates him
>>
File: 1492047247968.png (280KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492047247968.png
280KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>34649035
none of what you are saying is wrong for the record, but even i side with guard.
>>
File: Asshole.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>34641307
Well I like that you like it.

>>34641846
>>34641906
It's nice to be back!

>>34642911
Sophie soon...

>>34643060
>Pic related

>>34643207
>*One (You) has been added to your inventory*

>>34643474
Looks like someone has some catch-up to do!
>>
File: How to aim.png (1MB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
How to aim.png
1MB, 1080x717px
anyone here tell me how this would be aimed? It doesn't appear to have an IR Laser...
>>
>>34650201
point in the general direction or take off nods I guess
>>
>>34640086
>>34640122
>>34640263
Ah. Well, in that case, tossing out the idea for an AAR from the perspective of a Marine in this particular scenario?
>details in image
>>
>>34650201
Well, fuck... I'm curious. Didn't they have the PVS-4 to mount on the carry handle for that?
>>
>>34635055
>/wfg/ Writefag General
HFY
OR
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
>>
File: es_002bwip.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
es_002bwip.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in for a bit to let you guys know that I'll be slipping into early/mid August for the KS. A lot of stuff for work has come up, and I doubt that the trailer and everything will be done in late July as I had planned.

For reference, I should be getting the last two CGs for the trailer done this week. along with the sung trailer song fully edited. Sorry to under-deliver, but I'm trying my best.

In other news, I just reread One Soldier's War, and I really want to write a strangereal-Chechnya novel now. Russian military life was fucked up.
>>
>>34651021
We've had... a few HFY ones?
>>
>>34650368
This seems like it would toe the line between "should this be on /k/ or on /tg/?"
>>
>>34651062
PAT
THE
HEAD
>>
>>34652546
Don't be so lewd, anon... I bet you even like hand-holding, you suck-fuck faggot.
>>
>>34652556
Anon likes:
>holding hands
>staring deep into her eyes
>hair brushing and braiding
>The scent of her hair
>laying awake next to her while she sleeps, listening to her breathing, and looking at her chest rising and falling
>her insanely out of character, youthful giggle for an otherwise mature person
>>
>>34652715
>looking at her chest
You're practically a rapist at this point. An hero.
>>
I'm searching for a story I read, but can't find. Anon gets a surplus WWII era rifle that needs the receiver replaced. Despite an insane cost way out of his budget, he accepts the charge to a credit card. The rifle is upset Anon spent money way of of his capabilities, but calms down after an "I can't live without you" moment. Pretty sure the rifle was a 1903, but not 100%.

Can anyone ID and link me to this one?

In return I found a story I had save best described as Teaching Feeling: Waffegeist Edition. I didn't see it in the pastebin links.
>>
>>34652715
>falling asleep to the heartbeat of the other
>their scent on your clothes
>when they cook a meal for you where they put all their love
Its a really comfy feel

>>34652816
Construct
Damaged goods
http://pastebin.com/N4c9j2sx

And the one you have is from doilook like a writefag, i think
>>
>>34652816
Probably an old M1903. The older ones were not cast correctly or some such issue, making the receivers brittle to an extent, prone to breaking/shattering before too long. Though in my opinion, replacing a receiver is like replacing someone's torso and head; basically no longer the same person anymore.
>>
>>34652833
Correct on both, thanks. My searching skills suck it would appear.
>>
>>34652812
>:3
>>
>>34635055
the pastebin link isn't working
why lord?
>>
>>34652955
Copy it, it works on my side
>or how comes it doesnt works?
>>
>>34639096
Friendly reminder that "anti-social" is a personality disorder that exhibits disinterest for humanity in general, believes that laws do not apply to themselves in particular, and is a trait commonly found in serial killers, lawyers, and various business heads. They tend to see themselves as ubermensch, have overinflated egos, and can mask all of their beliefs very well if the need suits them.

"Asocial" is less a personality disorder and more a personality type, specifically, one where the individual finds little or no enjoyment in being part of a social group. However, this person does believe in the validity of social strata, laws in general, and sees themselves as a regular joe.

This has been a friendly reminder.
>>
>>34652999
i was copying the wrong link
fuck i'm stupid
>>
File: 1498880853621.jpg (80KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498880853621.jpg
80KB, 445x720px
>>34652546
>>34652556
>>34652715
>>34652812
>>34652833
>>34652882
>mfw i will never know this feel
>mfw I'm just waiting for the next civil war in order to die meaningfully

>>34653214
that's not anti-social, you dipshit, that's sociopath
>>
>>34653499
I think a war with North Korea will come before another US Civil War. I believe dying in a war with North Korea would be a meaningful way to go, but now that I'm writing books, getting fans, and making money, I kinda don't want to die. In fact I HOPE I don't die.
>>
>>34653530
I hope more for it everyday. I don't plan to an hero, in case there is a hell, just that something else ends my life.
>>
>>34653549
I think you need purpose. That's what I needed, and I found it in my writing. Over 2000 words written so far today, 8th book is at over 12,000 words after just shy of a week of writing, and I haven't even been writing books for a year. I think the period between late August 2017 and late August 2018, I will manage 10 books at least. Also got a fan in the US, Australia, and Germany, all looking forward to my next book. Feels fucking amazing...
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-25-11-12-08.png (353KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-25-11-12-08.png
353KB, 1440x2560px
>>34653499
Yeah, nah. Read up, cunt.
>>
>>34653549
See, you shouldn't hope for a war in North Korea so you can die in it. You should hope for one so that you can do operator things in the Korean Peninsula, play with captured Nork milsurp that nobody else from the West has even touched, and bring a Nork waifu home with you once everything's said and done.
>>
>>34653866
And one of those helical AK mags.

Or ten.
>>
>>34653499
Protip: little spoon is great. Especially if you are at a like... 8 to 10 (?) inch length disadvantage
>>
>>34654179
This is why you and i get along
>>
>>34653866
Not hoping for a war with Korea, just praying for death in general. Can't join the army anyway, had an industrial accident

>>34654179
Women don't want to spoon disfigured guys
>>
>>34654239
I'm sorta disfigured tho
>>
>>34635055
Nearly 2000 words written today, feels good.
>>
File: IMG_0996.jpg (184KB, 1164x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0996.jpg
184KB, 1164x740px
>>34653214
It's not that I think people are bad, or that on AVERAGE people are going to act hostile beyond maybe a glare and a few mean words. It's that I think at some level, premeditated actions are driven by instinct, and while it's not the prevailing wind that people will fight to the death or take action to kill eachother, it's not an uncommon occurance that some do, and I don't think any of us would be surprised should we see evidence that people like this exist in the world, hell, we hear about murders in the news all the time, and when I was little, it was even more prevalent, because at some point in time, not quite as much anymore, but at some point, someone getting murdered was considered news. These people are out there, and they are what I would classify as an existing threat, hell, I'm pretty sure these exact people are why prepped threads constantly refer to "without rule of law" situations as opposed to "power outages."
>>
>>34653214
so, what if I see myself as an untermensch worthy only of being cleansed to pave the way for the greater good?
>>
>>34654995
Anyone feeling that and speaking to people on 4chan more than real people... realist?
>>
>>34654738
I've owned that cleaning kit before. Wicked stuff. Comes with a wee little mirror.
>>
>>
File: 1492400430812.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
1492400430812.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>
>>34640253
Good stuff m8, have a (you)
>>
File: 1498822266603.jpg (66KB, 831x863px) Image search: [Google]
1498822266603.jpg
66KB, 831x863px
s o o n
o
o
n
>>
bumping for more big tanks
>>
File: Michelle.jpg (22KB, 519x923px) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
22KB, 519x923px
>>34656721
I will accept it. Have a Shelly.
>>
>>34658764
Seconding request for more tanks.
>>
File: 1493046092816.jpg (1MB, 2512x3279px) Image search: [Google]
1493046092816.jpg
1MB, 2512x3279px
>>
File: Test 1.jpg (100KB, 1452x816px) Image search: [Google]
Test 1.jpg
100KB, 1452x816px
Experimenting with some color editing for flashback/different tone scenes - honestly I really like the almost sepia tones. If I were super ballsy, I'd almost try doing the entire novel in black and white. What do you guys think?
>>
>>34654257
Sure sucks to suck bro......
I'm sorry JT, please keep writing
>>
File: 1493024679649.jpg (83KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493024679649.jpg
83KB, 524x800px
>>34649851
Oh jeez. That much? Well I guess I'll have to find it in archives or something.

>>34650368
But wouldn't that much gold suddenly plunged into the economy drop its value to nothing? Like what happened when that one richfag visited ancient Egypt?

>>34651062
Oh, it's still happening? That's great! So the Kickstarter got moved? I haven't missed it?

>>34660514
I'll be honest, I prefer color. Saw a movie that kept randomly switching back and forth, it got annoying. However, I do dig the muted tones or sepia for the flashbacks. I think it works for that stuff. But the whole thing in monochrome? I'd prefer color for the present stuff. But it's not my product, and I'd still buy it regardless of the palate you chose.
>>
>>34660989
9 surgery scars in belly area and counting, underweight, fight deck syndrome and was hit yesterday by a ricochet. Not sure how that will look yet tho

>>34659588
>>34658764
I'm working, promise! I just have trobless deciding how I want to end this. Does it sort of feel near an ending?
>>
>>34661769
It will look fucking wicked and you'll have a story to tell at the bar.
>>
>>34661822
>>34661769

I swear he was more distant and creepier when I was picking the picture.
>>
>>34661822
no, it looks like shit. And i don't go to bars. But eh, it probably doesn't bother those close to me that much
>>
File: night_shift.jpg (99KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
night_shift.jpg
99KB, 600x960px
>>34661935
I'm sure it's... Ok, I know less than fun is an understatement.
>>
File: 1493358123812.jpg (385KB, 832x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1493358123812.jpg
385KB, 832x1490px
>>
File: 1493366395037.jpg (321KB, 1600x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1493366395037.jpg
321KB, 1600x1084px
>>
File: 1493366460182.png (1013KB, 1071x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1493366460182.png
1013KB, 1071x1705px
>>
File: 1493366683659.png (918KB, 1660x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1493366683659.png
918KB, 1660x1738px
>>
Slow day today, eh?
>>
>>34660514
I like it, maybe depending on he character as things get more intense, red haze starts bleeding into the scene
>>
>>34661769
A ricochet? I thought you were in the noguns utopian caliphate of sweden? Also, what's fight deck syndrome?
>>
>>34666226
It was an air rifle, just for a little fun. And flight decks are flat...
>>
>>34666483
Oh. Well, better than what I was thinking. I googled flight deck syndrome and thought you were suffering brain damage from engine fumes.
>>
>>34667001
That almost feels like it is preferable at times...
>>
>>34667381
You really like ellipses.
>>
>>34667525
They mostly come at night. Mostly...
>>
File: 1493369565808.png (726KB, 1914x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493369565808.png
726KB, 1914x2000px
>>
File: 1493406998743.jpg (1MB, 1874x3488px) Image search: [Google]
1493406998743.jpg
1MB, 1874x3488px
>>
File: 1493409677865.jpg (92KB, 1239x264px) Image search: [Google]
1493409677865.jpg
92KB, 1239x264px
>>
>>34661145

Nope, just delayed. I'll be making a big announcement and shilling when my kickstarter comes up.
>>
File: 1500710810911.jpg (87KB, 368x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500710810911.jpg
87KB, 368x750px
>>34661769
AT feels like it's near an ending, JT feels like it could potentially be approaching and setting one up... but both are so great I wish they wouldn't end...
>>
>>34667525
Isnt that like a circle but flat

>>34671726
This part of AT is about to end. JT however... i dont know
>>
>>34671857
An ellipse is an oval.

An ellipses is 3 dots that imply a sentence trails off into silence.
>>
File: Deport to NK PT1.jpg (84KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
Deport to NK PT1.jpg
84KB, 1024x690px
You know what gun I don't think gets enough love in the subgun class? The interdynamic MP9. While the Tec-9 and variants of it, made by interdynamic USA, later Intratec, steals the gazes of many as a gun that is rather peculiar or just a piece of shit depending who you ask, known for a tendency to Jam, the MP9 seems to garner little or no attention from... anyone.

It all started in Sweden in the early 80's (DAMN YOU, JOHNSON!!!) when Interdynamic AB of Stockholm, Sweden fabricated an open bolt select fire SMG which they named the MP9, seeking an audience among law enforcement and government sales, but finding no love from government and law enforcement, later on setting up a subsidiary in America, Interdynamic USA. They sold a semi automatic open bolt pistol, the interdynamic KG9 in the USA, offering converted fully automatic variants, with only as many as 50 ever sold, and only manufactured to order, which were available in two configurations. These configurations were marketed as the MP9 and full auto KG9, the differences being that while the KG9 in full auto only featured a vertical (in literal truth, diagonal) foregrip and was fully automatic only, the MP-9 featured the foregrip attached to the Barrel shroud, a telescoping wire stock, and featured a fire selector.

Due to the tax stamps involved, and the lack of demand and an apparent public reluctance to purchase machineguns, due in part to what I speculate to be having taken the legal ability to buy one for granted, only as many as fifty MP9 and full auto KG9 examples were ever sold, only as many as twenty four of which were the select fire variant before the passing of the firearm owners protection act on April 10 1986, and its signature into law on May 19 1986 by president Ronald Reagan, closing the Title II registry to personal machineguns, only accepting dealer samples from now on, or transfers of existing guns. How did the KG9 with no reputation become shit like the TEC-9? Closed bolt.
>>
File: Deport to NK PT2.jpg (47KB, 970x282px) Image search: [Google]
Deport to NK PT2.jpg
47KB, 970x282px
>>34672225
After the closing of interdynamic, and rebranding as Intratec, the rights to the model name "MP9" to Bruger and Thomet, who later used it for their own SMG, the MP9, also sold in variants like the steyr TMP, and the TP9.

Continuing in the story of interdynamic USA, after importing fewer than 500 semi automatic KG9 open bolt pistols, they were forced to change their design to a closed bolt one, the KG99, in compliance with the ATF determination that any open bolt semi automatic from the point of determination forward was in fact a machine gun, as it was too simple in their opinion to convert an open bolt semi automatic to fully automatic. As the days wore on to the 90's, interdynamic USA became the center of the company, and interdynamic AB was disolved, because it served no purpose in Sweden, causing interdynamic to rebrand as Intratec. In 1989, following the shooting at the Cleaveland elementary school in Stockton California, almost exactly ten years after ANOTHER Cleaveland elementary school shooting in san diego, California passed its first faggo-tron assault weapons bill, causing the newly rebranded Intratec to offer a variant on their TEC-9 pistol called the DC9, designed to comply with California laws.
Back on the technical side, the Tec-9 and its later varients, which would earn a good reputation featured a capped upper design, remedying some of the issues that caused the KG9 and KG99 to crack if used anything other than lightly loaded 9MM ammunition.
Through the late 90's, intratec would offer polymer framed pistols in both traditional and large formats, as well as other neutered variants of the TEC-9 such as the AB-10 in response to the national ban of 1994. Through the late 90's quality would sink significantly until it effected reliability, and gave the company a reputation for making low quality firearms. They would discontinue production of the AB-10 upon becoming defunct in 2000.

I hope you found this post informative if not interesting.
>>
File: for fucks sake.png (501KB, 738x335px) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake.png
501KB, 738x335px
>write AT
>people want tanks
>get unsure on what to do and do half arsed attempts at both simultaneously

one would think i had learned something by now...
>>
File: 1500827324504.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500827324504.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
>>34672713
>thinking we all don't love both equally
>thinking we don't want you to take your time and not stress yourself
>>
File: master of my own fate.jpg (157KB, 960x597px) Image search: [Google]
master of my own fate.jpg
157KB, 960x597px
>>34672826
i think you don't think that, i think you want me to think you think that because it would be polite

but yeah, progress is happening
>>
>>34672837
Well, at least I think that, JT/AT. Probably others as well. Still doing better than writing nothing at all like most of us, regardless.
>>
>>34672845
i am. i am also somewhat impatiently waiting for others

where is that german work morale when you need it?
>>
Vampirefag when are you updating?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 320x220px
>>34672870
Is the work making you physically uncomfortable? If so, the German work morale should be kicking in.
>TFW weak back runs in the family and both grandfathers have/had hunched backs from fifty up.
>Gonna be standing for nine and a half hours with nothing in the way of back support today.
I'm gonna have fun.
>>
>Doing it all on four or less hours of sleep
Truly today is going to be wonderful, I can't wait to come home in 16 hours feeling worn down and then magically be ready to stay up until dawn again after drinking half a bottle of soda.... I might have a problem.
>>
>>34673064
Seconding this
>>
File: cd1e4e2096d5f8ffdfe1d8e9c7027bd3.jpg (408KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cd1e4e2096d5f8ffdfe1d8e9c7027bd3.jpg
408KB, 703x1000px
>>34673064
>>34673138
When I get some time to write during lunch at work, this update is gonna be somewhat world building intensive, so I've gotta be careful with it.
Also I'm behind on painting for a warhammer 40k campaign starting this weekend, thus having to write during lunch.

>>34672870
See pic related, she even boxed it up for you!
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 304x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 304x499px
>>34673222
good, now we can use it to build war materials to fight off the race!
>>
Wow I forgot my fucking name
>>34673222
Is me
>>
Still alive motherfuckers. Still alive.
>>
>>34673222
Bismarck is for NTR.
>>
File: 1483780225443.jpg (28KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483780225443.jpg
28KB, 362x359px
>>34673946
That's odd, Its seems you may have forgotten to post your story update.
>>
>>34673946
Prove it

>>34673952
No u
>>
>>34673952
>ntr
Get the fuck out
>>
>>34673946
Plz write
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>34673952
Giving or receiving?
>>
File: 27.jpg (471KB, 1200x1732px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
471KB, 1200x1732px
>>34674543
>>
>>34674710
Won't stop the krauts having their fun together
>>
File: unknown.png (875KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
875KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1498864871267-2.jpg (47KB, 237x268px) Image search: [Google]
1498864871267-2.jpg
47KB, 237x268px
>>34674835
BISMARCK A PURE
>>
>>34674710
>>34674835
Y'all are shit.
We need less of this here.
>>
File: 20 different dicks.png (494KB, 1046x710px) Image search: [Google]
20 different dicks.png
494KB, 1046x710px
>>
>>34674835
>liked like

At least put effort into bait
>>
File: 1500303612991.jpg (21KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500303612991.jpg
21KB, 640x420px
>>
>>34675136
Probably part of the bait, anon, and you bit it.
>>
>>34673222
So this means what in practice?
>>
File: 1493410114177.jpg (590KB, 2696x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1493410114177.jpg
590KB, 2696x1466px
>>
Challenge write a heart warming story about this gun .

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/chiappa-little-badger-break-barrel-22lr-165-barrel-1-round?a=1819170
>>
File: 1489129428258.jpg (37KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1489129428258.jpg
37KB, 500x391px
>>34674710
The first volume was great. The second was meh.

Honestly, I'd rather see Bismarck get cucked rather than vice versa.
>>
>>34675012
Too bad she sank other wise she would have been taken by america...
>>
>>34677671
But she did she faught for the losing side thats a pretty hard cucking. , i mean her commander died cause she failed her job , not to mention germany lost the war.
>>
>>34677689
You know what I mean. I wanna see Bismarck watch in horror as, let's say Iowa, steals her admiral from her.

And dammit, none of you tell me you don't either 'cause you're just lying to yourselves.
>>
>>34677671
Wait bismark comes home and sees her admirals car in the drive way.
Bismarck: thats odd he should be at work.
As she walks up the steps she notice the door is ajar so she opens up the door hesitently .
Despite this house being both hers and the admirals it feels like she doesnt belong so she walks along quietly.

She slowly walks in to the kitchen to only find the admiral holding hands with a US ticonderoga class.
The admiral mutters" oh those vls launchersso many ohhh god that sm3 ."
Both of them are oblivious to bismarks intrusion. Slowly bismark walks out of the house and gently shuts the door. She goes into her car and sobs gently . She puts down the bag she was carrying.
Spilling its contents , an expensive hand rolled collection of cigars for the admiral after all it was their anniversary.
>>
File: 1486587684896.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486587684896.png
382KB, 600x600px
So, I have some Barrett prepared, but not much. Would y'all like it now or after I've fully completed chapter 5?
>>
>>34678420
a small preview would be good
>>
File: 1493411834948.png (33KB, 560x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493411834948.png
33KB, 560x636px
>>
File: T_H_O_T_B_E_G_O_N_E.jpg (16KB, 225x198px) Image search: [Google]
T_H_O_T_B_E_G_O_N_E.jpg
16KB, 225x198px
>>34678420
GIVE
>>
>>34677753
>And dammit, none of you tell me you don't either 'cause you're just lying to yourselves

Nah. /u/ is the purest form of love desu
>>
>>34680362
Love is subjective, so you aren't wrong.
>>
File: WhoToldCollinToBringTheFifty.jpg (153KB, 1600x648px) Image search: [Google]
WhoToldCollinToBringTheFifty.jpg
153KB, 1600x648px
Here's a snippet of Chapter 5.
------------------------------------------------

“Sounds like your parents at least have their heads on straight,” he nods, leaning forward on the display case. “Would have been a loss, this one.”

>He lays a caring hand on the box as he speaks, a normally simple gesture that you can’t help but feel means more.

>You brush it off as your radio crackles to life.

-“Dispatch to 501, what’s your 20?”-

“501 to dispatch, I’m en route to Stevenson and Barlinson, over.”

-“10-4, possible 10-56 at Barlow and Rogers, reports of an aggressive individual attacking passerby and standing in the intersection impeding traffic. 10-39, please respond, over.”-

“Copy that, dispatch, 501 en route, over.”

>You quickly grab up the box and begin rushing for the door of the shop, stopping as Jeff calls after you.

“O’Connell, box of shells on the house.”

>He tosses a small cardboard box of 20 rounds across the store, which you easily catch with a word of thanks before bolting out the door.
>>
File: What'sInTheBox.jpg (108KB, 1231x725px) Image search: [Google]
What'sInTheBox.jpg
108KB, 1231x725px
>>34680970
So, what's in the box?
>>
>>34677595
>https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/chiappa-little-badger-break-barrel-22lr-165-barrel-1-round?a=1819170

On it. Give me until Monday.
>>
>>34681623
>tfw the heartwarming version of little chiappa never continued
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 726x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 726x726px
>>34673083
fun fact, doing all that shit on an unanticipated zero hours of sleep ain't too bad... just... you know... sucks once you get some sitting time to unwind and start shambling up the stairs.
>>
File: IMG_20170605_180445.jpg (27KB, 1080x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_180445.jpg
27KB, 1080x503px
>>34680446
I don't think anyone will figure it out. I've seen how beautiful it can be. And how bad.

First of all, I've never been this afraid of loosing anything, ever. Horrible thoughts crawl into your head those nights alone.

>What if it's not honest?
>What if it's someone else?
>what if I'm not doing good enough?

That can as quickly change to turning into a mushy puddle, by just remembering the way you were touched, the way you were looked at, held maybe three hours ago.

What I'm most confused about is why. No idea why my head is on fire and heart hits a rev limiter because I happen to see [person].

I mean, I can't speak for other people, because I have (despite writing like 500 pages of babbling) troubles seeing what someone else feels.

But it does feel completely pointless st times. Why the attraction? I mean, the evolutionary aspect is out tell window because I turned into a dead end by the cancer way back. So there isn't even any reason for it. It's absolutely, completely pointless.

Does that stop the way I feel? No. It doesn't. It's still get turned into a damn fidgety, blushing and stuttering mess when close to [person].

All this is a very long and drawn out way of saying no one really have an idea on what's going on. And if someone tells you that they know how it works, I'd like to listen to them explain and then probably tell them they are full of shit.

Just a shame I missed out on everything when I was younger. Because this is a really a grown ups game. Mistakes will be made, and it's somehow not as accepted to make mistakes as an adult
>>
>>34681914
Make the right choice and be like me loveless have just friends and just drink yourself to sleep... orbe an emotionally healthy person and take the risk and possibly find love.... the right choice is obvious.
>>
File: Staying_up_too_late.png (96KB, 398x685px) Image search: [Google]
Staying_up_too_late.png
96KB, 398x685px
>>34681914
>Can't see what other people feel
Despite heavy coaching on it, it's never been as simple as just reading a person's body language or whatever other cues in telling if they have some emotion toward me beyond mild affection, apathy or contempt. And that's life.
I can empathize with the feeling. Too shy to think anyone could hold affection for me if I held it for them, that they'd see it as weakness and attack it like the others had always attacked any emotional vulnerability I showed. I learned to keep it circumspect, hide it and simply get through life. I let this attitude cloud my judgement. Why that girl seemed to hang around me so much when she had a whole clique of mormon friends to hang out with rather than me. Why did that short blonde like brushing up against me whenever our paths crossed? Why did the short brunette shrink and grow shy when I joined the group of available friends every morning and made eye contact with her? Doesn't work too well when you get out of highschool with no work prospects and no sense of direction while the inevitable question of "Now what?" lingers through your mind.
I always felt my face either rush or flush with blood when they asked "Anon, do you like (person)?" I remember one day a pretty girl asked me out and all the color drained from my face as I looked at her, reflexively, mechanically, and just uttered a fast and sharp "No." as if I'd snapped to a charging bull.

Like >>34682055 said. You're better off taking the risk. The worst they can do is say "No." and you never know. Maybe that pale, color drained face is a "Yes" once they have some time to consider with a level head.

Looking back now, no matter how good I did on the testing, no matter how much I could absorb and recall information, and no matter how much I could check and even out study the teachers, I'm still the idiot. Just another one in the sea of shitposting autists without direction, purpose or reason.
>>
>>34682055
That doesn't feel like the right choice. I was drinking myself to sleep alone a year ago and I like being held much better
>>
>>34682195
they obviously mean the right choice is to take the chance and NOT drink yourself to sleep alone.
>captcha: skirts
>>
File: 1501237242095.png (388KB, 557x472px) Image search: [Google]
1501237242095.png
388KB, 557x472px
>>
>>34682657
Laughed my ass off, thanks, needed that anon. Well, didn't really NEED it, but it was appreciated. As far as writing goes I've got over 1800 words written already this morning, feels good, hoping to hit the 20,000 word mark in my latest novel.
>>
>>34682131
You hit the Nail on head that hurts to read.. that could describe me... at least i have good grades and booze.
>>
File: 1463143646778.jpg (59KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463143646778.jpg
59KB, 513x600px
>>34677821
>cheating on your shipfu
>on top of that doing it on the day of your anniversary
>>
>>34677753
No, I do not want this.

All botes are to be loved.
Even the ones that lost
Especially the ones that lost. They need love the most.
>>
>>34677821
It's the gas chambers for you shitface.
>>
File: 1501133938641.jpg (5KB, 184x60px) Image search: [Google]
1501133938641.jpg
5KB, 184x60px
>>34677821
>>
>>34680970
i like it
>whats in the box

is this a reference to pulp fiction?
>inb4 a human soul
>>
>>34683918
In reference to "Se7en" with Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, and Kevin Spacey
>>
File: 1488528392630.jpg (49KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
1488528392630.jpg
49KB, 428x280px
soon
>>
>>34685018
ye ye ye
>>
>>34682913
Hey man admiral is major douch... maybe you can fix Bismarck's broken heart.
>>
>>34682886
I know man but if you want to you could save Bismarck. She is a ship in need of helping.
>can you help Bismarck??
>>
>>34677821
After wiping away her tears Bismarck slowly reversed her Volkswagen GTO out of the driveway and onto the road.
Her heart was sundered and torn despite her best efforts to right it.

As she drove she tried to think of all the happy memories she and the admiral shared.
"Maybey i didnt really see what i saw." She mused to her self . " Yes thats right there is no way he would do this its all a bad dream."

Her sudden delusions were interrupted by a bright light on her dashboard indicating that the car was low on Diesel .
As the car puttered along traffic she spotted a gas station and pulled in.
The station looked oddly out of place with old school analog pumps and gas prices from another era.
As she went to step out of her car a man wearing a worn mechanics suit and skin as black as the nebraskan night sky stepped up from a chair.
"How you doin missy , you need some fuel?"
He said with a quickness that seemed at odd with the traditional stereotype of a southern accent.
Bismarck tried to hide the emotional damage she had suffered and stamered out "im fine no problems here." She forced a smile on.
As he took out the fuel nozel to fill up the tank he quietly tut tuted under his breath and spoke "missy it seems like someone you liked has done you wrong i have seen that face a thousand times on many a laddy before. Let me guess your sweet heart was foolin around with some younger thing. "

Bismarck was taken aback by the mans rapid assesment of her current situation and meakly replied "how do you know that?
The man responded with a knowing smile " oh i have just been around a long time." As he finished filling up the tank he produced a fuel soaked handkerchief to prevent bits of fuel from spilling on to the car.
" now mam i happen to know a place where a girl like you can find a good man its a social club near here its a bit of a secret , some of the folks there are strange but they are all good folks."
>>
>>34685587
As the last words came out of his mouth he seemingly produced a business card from his pocket.

"Here take this." He said as he handed her a rather plain looking business card that read "club /K/ a place for lonely waffengiest. Located at 45 browning lane.
Asshe looked up from the card to thank the man she realized he was gone as was the gas pumps. She stared at the ruins of a 1950s gas station that only seconds before was well maintained and functional.
As she looked at the card in her hand she muttered to her self "a place for lonely waffengiest that sounds nice ."
She stepped into her car and punched the adress in and drove off towards a promising future.
Fin
>>
>>34681121
I'm assuming this is in the middle of the chapter, unless we somehow time skipped O'Connel getting knocked out for calling out Panni on her shit, right?
>>
File: [angry rumbling].jpg (90KB, 864x432px) Image search: [Google]
[angry rumbling].jpg
90KB, 864x432px
>>34685587
>volkswagen
>gto

saged, reported hidden, called the... eh you know the drill. Get good
>>
>>34685791
Sorry meant golf im drunk as fuck now.
>>
File: 1483776504055.png (284KB, 419x380px) Image search: [Google]
1483776504055.png
284KB, 419x380px
>>34685638
And as she came up to a red light her brakes failed, getting T-boned by a semi as a result.

Bitch, don't ruin a tragedy for me.
>>
File: t-bone inferno.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
t-bone inferno.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>34686179
T-bones are a meme. They literally never happen
>>
File: angry on IJN.png (99KB, 505x343px) Image search: [Google]
angry on IJN.png
99KB, 505x343px
>the sticky got removed due reports
ahahaha time to break the back ups
>>
>>34685791
>only the SRT model
>>
>>34685655
yeah it is
>>
>>34686194
that must be from Russia, but there are no Ladas, I am confus
>>
File: 1488068607653.jpg (498KB, 750x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488068607653.jpg
498KB, 750x380px
>>34686645
Just had it because it looked angry (i'm not that much a fan of muscle cars actually)

have an angry 6 series instead

also people who buy V6 Mustangs/camaros/challengers should [redacted]
>>
lets see how lont it last this time

https://pastebin.com/0bBGBbS8
>>
>>34686590
Reports for what...?
>>
>You’re left in the tunnel with ringing ears, a dry throat, and blinded eyes
>The adrenalin that had fueled you a minute ago was all gone, your arms shaking like jello
>The rifle once again feels like it weighs fifty pounds, even far heavier than it usually did
>It was heavy
>god it was heavy
>Like your arms wouldn’t, or couldn't carry it
>When your ringing ears gained a small amount of their regular hearing back, you picked up a faint and almost ghostling hum from the rifle itself
>You looked down at the rifle, and your chest immediately deflates at the sight of it
>it was...for lack of a better term, fucked
>The wood was cracking and splitting up like a 69.99$ Mosin, deep canyons and splices cutting up through the wood as if it were put into a vice
>There was so much metal flake residue building up in the muzzle brake that you almost couldn't see into it
>The receiver was cracked, and even still a faint trail of smoke could be seen wafting from it
>Above all, the entire weapon looked as if it were covered in scratches
>not the little ones a gun gets from wear
>No, it was the deep ones a gun would get from when someone forcefully dragged a screwdriver over the surface
>keying a rifle basically
>Above all it felt like the rifle was under the pressure of the heaven's itself, as if it were stuck in between two brother ends of a magnet
>Strangely, now was where panic started to get ahold of you
>Annie… has to get out. You have to get the bolt out
>It felt so unnatural that the hairs on the back of your neck stood out, and a worm of worry wiggled its sickly way into your stomach
>But…disassembling the rifle in a motorway tunnel wasn’t really an option
>Instead you cradled it in your arms and jogged back to the parked cars
>>
>You had to get out of here
>towards the line of parked cars
>Someone must have left the key in(ändrad)
>Of course it had
>You heard an engine running
>An old grey VW Passat
>Which probably was the european equivalent of a silver 2006 Impala
>Your panicking, shaking hands try time and time again fold the seats to get the rifle in the car without having to take it apart
>The barrel is removable, but that just didn't seem like the right thing to do
>In a half assed attempt to cover a 7 foot rifle, you unzip your hoodie and gently slide one arm over the barrel and the rest near the receiver
>Try keep her a little warm
>one head headlight was broken and the front bumper was cracked
>But it still sang a clattering diesel song, and the wheels still spun
>So you jumped in and drove
>And drove and drove
>Through Austria
>Through the forested flatlands in all their green
>Then into the hilly areas as they turned into alps
>It wasn't winter or even fall yet, so it was green and not the white snowy alps so far
>there was still hatred left in you
>They did this to Annie, they made you do it, they didn't even give you a choice
>But fear had started to slowly creep it's way up your spine
>Maybe firing the rifle after she got in wasn't a good idea
>Maybe you could have managed these people without it?

>There was probably some tire iron or something in the car
>but then would Annie have done that in vain?
>Was firing the right thing?
>Giving up wasn’t an option
>She didn’t give up on you
>You would follow through
>You had to

>most of Austria was put behind you in just another hour
>Or something like that
>you would probably not have noticed if there was a dinosaur standing next to the road
>Your head was somewhere else entirely
>could she still be saved?
>You had to
>Had to try at least
>>
>most of Austria was in your rear view mirror at this point
>Or something like that
>you would probably not have noticed if there was a dinosaur doing the charleston next to the road
>Your head was somewhere else entirely
>could she still be saved?
>You had to
>Had to try at least

>No. None of this “Try” shit. That implies it might not work
>Annie will be fine
>Just drive to the Mother, she will understand
>She will fix Annie
>And then it would be next weekend, she will fall asleep with her head in your lap watching some shitty B-movie
>Everything will be fine
>With just that monologue, you arrived at the Swiss border
>There wasn’t much cars there, since the clock was approaching midnight
“Passport?”
>”Sure”
>You dug it up from your back pocket and handed it over to the clerk in the booth
>He looks at it
>And then at you
>And then at the back seat
>...
>You mumble a curse to yourself
>You could probably speed away
>The little wooden stick in front of you would lose a battle against the VW
>But then the police…
“Are you the world's worst weapon smuggler?” He said, bending at the side slightly and tapping his pen on the side of the window
>”Oh, that thing? Not really no. Made out of some pipes and sheet metal. It’s kinda fucked though. And because you're in uniform, i will inform you that it is in fact not working”
>The man chuckles a little
“Go ahead then, that could have been embarrassing for the both of us!”
>”Yeah, you take it easy”
“Have a safe drive, and welcome to Switzerland!”
“Thanks”

>The Passat chugs away, leaving the booth behind
>You are busy being in shock for three minutes straight, and can barely keep the car on the road
>When your brain returns to the land of the living, you try to concentrate on finding the way there
>First intersection as soon as you entered was a right turn onto a road called something “3” or “43” depending on where you were
>>
>For several hours you try find your way, get lost, go back and get on right track again
>try make the trip computer cooperate, fail at that, try read the german signs, fail at that, try google translate, run out of data and get more stressed for every passing minute
>Did this have some time limit?
>Would you arrive and someone telling you “sorry, you were just too slow”?
>But another petrol station, and another tourist map later gave you the info you needed
>You had to go a lot lower down and further north than what you expected
>And then head to a road leading south into a little town amusingly called “The angel mountain”
>Precisely what you were looking for

>You remembered exactly what angela, the Hammer had written
> It had said ”The mountain of angels, cross the river two times until you get to the restaurant at the end of the world. from there, it’s only one path from there”

>While part of that sounded like it was from the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, you were certain these things had to be a little cryptic for one reason or another

>as the miles pas by, the lack of sleep, jet lag and time difference is starting to get to you
>but no matter how heavy your eyelids were right now, you had to be strong now
>one mistake now could turn into a very long time of regretting things

>You tried to stay awake by turning the temperature way down, opening the windows and playing late night swiss radio

>Late night swiss radio was very strange, but you did find a radio station playing a little faster music, more suited for not-sleeping
>with the help of some electronic mishmash playing from the speakers, the horrid droning from the diesel engine and the sense of duty keeping you awake, the lake finally shows itself on your right side
>A beautiful mountain lake, that would soon reflect the peaceful green and white alps on its calm surface
>>
>sadly you were to angry at a man in a white Opel van in front of you to look much at the lake
>Why was he doing the speed limit anyway?
>much to your annoyance, you saw an airport just as you turned off the main road and into a 2 lane mountain road
>You could have landed here instead and skipped out on all the rest of the issues
>Then again, this was very much an airfield and not an airport
>the triple seven that took you across the atlantic would probably be a tad too big to land there

>Whatever, it was always easy to be smart with the result in your hand

>the road took you deeper, further south into the mountains
>Even in just the moonlight, you could still see the peaks towering above you
>they were stretching all the way to the sky
>And somewhere, maybe between some of these, someone could probably help you
>No, not probably
>She would be able to help you
>you haven’t come all this way for a maybe

>And while there wasn’t one bit of truth in that, it felt nice to say
>You didn’t actually have any guarantees at all
>You had crossed the atlantic ocean for a maybe

>Not long after, the valley started to feel smaller kind of like the mountains were greedily hogging all the flat ground
>as if the mountains were watching you and funneling you to your goal
>It felt so uncomfortable after awhile you turned down the music a little
>Perhaps they were angry you dared play electronic music and ruin their serenity
>Maybe it was just a ghost created by your overtired mind
>>
>time went on
>miles passed by
>for almost 30 minutes you didn’t meet a single car on the road
>people probably had better things to do at 4am on a sunday morning
>or was this Saturday?
>The time zone was different, forwards or backwards?
>Just these calculations were too difficult for your mind right now
>it was tough fighting sleep now
>but as soon as the sun goes up it would refill your energy and fighting spirit
>fight of sleep for another two hours you thought to yourself
>Sun would get up at maybe 6 am here
>Just a little more effort and you would be there
>It's only the rest left

>you tried to fill your head with positive thoughts but the sheer fright of what lay ahead flooded everything else
>there wasn't any getting away from it
>you were scared
>scared your efforts weren't enough
>scared you wouldn't see Annie again
>scared this was all in vain
>You angrily rubbed your forehead with the palm of your hand, sighing into them as sleep still fought for control

>Another hour, another bunch of winding miles of mountain roads
>another few villages and vineyards
>at last you arrive to what looks like or can qualify as a town and not a village
>with exactly the sign you were looking for

>”Mountain of angels…”

>you said it out loud, just to confirm it to yourself, but even then the words didn't seem to reflect the behemoth of a mountain that lay ahead
>you were really here... so close after so much shit
>you slowly crept through sleepy little town, looking for that T-junction you were told was going to be here
>A right turn, and then keep on that road
>it wasn't much driving left now
>>
>one crossing of the river
>another few miles
>a second cross of the river
>your fright was starting to mix with excitement and… hope?
>and just like that
>the road ended

>the only thing you could see when green, green mountains
>the road, disappearing behind a bend not far away
>A parking lot, and this restaurant
>was this the end of the world?
>ot almost felt like it, considering how long it took to get here and how abruptly it all ended
>there isn't a single car in the parking lot, so you get out and have a look around
>the mountain air was cool and felt amazingly clean
>You draw in a huge breath, the crisp air snapping away from of the fatigue that clung to your body
>The parking lot asphalt crunched slightly under your heel as you turned, and smelled something that should not even be near such a clean source of ai-
>Ah
>Your little VW seemed to be the culprit
>05:36 the clock in the car said
>this really had taken all night
>But you couldn't see the path that was supposed to have seemed obvious
>you walked a lap around the restaurant and didn't see anything
>mountains on three sides and the road you came from on the fourth, poking your head where it shouldn't have probably been

>Was this the right place?
>it certainly felt like the end of the world
>but then again, so does many other places. Probably
>even many places around here
>a restaurant stuck into a Swiss mountain valley like a thumb tack on a map
>Fear and panic was building up again
>Could you risk another day of driving around with the gun in the car?
>You didn't have much fuel left either
>And the restaurant…
>>
>you were so deep in thought you didn't see the van parking close to the entrance
>A rather fat got out of it and turned, staring at the scraggly looking American gawking in the parkinglot
>it's at this point you realise you left the car door open and he probably saw what was in there
>you were ready to do anything at this point, if he tried calling someone, or-
>Before you realized it he clicked his tongue in annoyance and ducked into his little van
>He came back out with a loaf of bread in his arms, fixing you with an annoyed stare
>You stared back at him with such mental wandering that you didn't realize he had thrown the bread at you until it bounced off your chest
>Snapping back awake you scramble and clutch the soft crunchy bread, looking back at him confused
>He waves his flabby arm towards the foot of the mountain, his great belly swaying as well

“Schnell, Kinder. ”

>You look like a complete idiot, staring at him as if he was ghost
>He growled, casting his eyes to the sky and keeps waving his arm in a direction and repeating the word he said
>you get back in the car and drive the few yards you can in that direction
>the only thing here was trees and branches
>you look back to him
>he now looks smaller, but cries out again and mimics an aggressive styled walk, then jabs his hand back at the mountain
>finally getting the hint, you get the heavy rifle out of the car and start your March
>the path… wasn't a path
>more like just walking up a mountainside
>but the steeps wasn't that steep
>And the route was marked up by piles of some rocks stacked in a random but methodical way
>you could always see at least two of these
>the one you were at, and the one you should be heading to, like little flags to keep the weary wanderers on track
>>
>your tired legs carried yourself and another 50 lbs up the slope, your calves burning
>the sky had gotten a lot lighter in the last hour
>the sun would come up at any minute now
>hopefully filling you with energy
>it worked, somewhat
>not that you planned on giving up anyway
>maybe rest an hour…?
>No, none of that
>but, five minutes
>as soon as you reached that peak, you would take five minutes off and eat the piece of bread the man gave you
>Just five minutes
>it was an 800 foot climb, vertically
>meaning a few miles with constant incline

>it’s not like you were a landwhale or anything, far from
>But the strain of not sleeping, eating and not quite being in top condition had started showing itself in your ragged breath
>Finally, the sun peeks over the mountain on your right
>It casts a welcome warmth on you and beloved rifle
>It also made the last 30 minutes of climbing up the mountain more bearable

>It was much like your journey here
>After the night and unknown, the sun rises on the goal and victory
>... atleast that is what you said in your head, as you look up and see there is quite a bit more mountain to go
>that at least means you could take that 5 minute break
>Sit down on a hilltop, a thousand feet over the surrounding terrain
>everything was so lush
>So green
>The river running in the valley, the grass, the woods…
>All against a pale blue backdrop and a slowly rising sun
>It was desperately beautiful
>>
File: just as an idea.jpg (729KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
just as an idea.jpg
729KB, 1400x1050px
>Without even noticing, your hand found its way onto the receiver of the big rifle
>If she only could see this with you
>...could she?
>It didn’t matter now. If she could, you would be happy. If she couldn’t you at least hope she was warm in the morning sun
>but there was no rest for the wicked
>One again, your tired legs lift you just a little closer to the skies
>Your tired arms lift the rifle, no, lift Annie up

>An unknown amount of time, uncountable steps and lots and lots of beautiful scenery later, there is a break in the woods
>As if completely isolated from the rest of the world, a building
>There was no gates, no walls
>A wide gravel path appeared out of nowhere
>It was lined on both sides by… war
>heavy steel beasts on one side
>And towed guns on the other
>Anti tank guns, artillery, howitzers
>everything was shining in the sun
>Not a speck of rust on any of the metal, anywhere

>Metal warriors of times long past defending something most didn’t even know existed
>The house… wasn’t even much of a house
>More of castle
>Like that german castle hidden away somewhere in the alps

>It was Neo-romanesque, almost gothic in its appearance
>Shining white walls
>Narrow, tall windows
>It even had towers
>Like different parts of the castle were competing against each other on which was the most stunning
>All hidden away from the world by tall mountains on all sides
>It really did feel like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
>And while you were gazing over it, in all its magnificence, a door opened and a figure in uniform stepped outside
>>
File: 1492313515919.gif (2MB, 467x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492313515919.gif
2MB, 467x246px
That's all for now!

Few interesting things, first of, all locations up until the path from the resturant are taken from reall life and all exist (the tunnel, the border crossings, the airport, the town and mountain) so that's if you're arsed to find everything.

The castle Pictured is Nueschwanstein and is in southern germany. Just as an idea on how it would look like

And some thanks go to guard, he did help a little with this one
>>
>>34687078
moar soon?
>>
File: nope.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>34677821
>Cheating on Bismark with that degenerate whore Ticonderoga.
it's like you WANT to be vermin.
>>
>>34687078
i like it
>>
>>34686590
fugg
hopefully all that writefaggotry isn't lost
>>
File: 1501225400357.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501225400357.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>34687078
dare I hope this ends well?
>>
>>34686194
It looks...shooped
>>
File: 1501237517958.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1501237517958.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>>34687780
you don't say
>>
>>34673462
>Fight off the race
Mein Negger! World war was fucking god tier. It's only a shame that such a white hot star as Tosev has hatched so chilly an egg. Fleetlord Atvar did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34687078
>neuschwanstein
Most burgers know it as the Disney Castle, or at least Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Still, I can't fault your pick of famous castles. It's architecturally beautiful.
>>
File: Alzen 996.jpg (133KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
Alzen 996.jpg
133KB, 900x606px
>>34687992
ohh, didn't actually know it was the disney castle. I was there when i was like... 14 or 15 something

>>34687445
thanks!

>>34687632
you can hope many things!

>>34687179
i was sorta planning on JT now desu
>>
>>34688027
>i was sorta planning on JT now desu
that works as well
>>
>>34678420
GIB!
>>
construct any update
>>
File: WHAT.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>34687078
>And some thanks go to guard, he did help a little with this one
YOU'RE LETTING THAT LUNATIC NEAR YOUR WRITING?!
>>
File: 1903.png (104KB, 256x333px) Image search: [Google]
1903.png
104KB, 256x333px
>>34688224
Only what I posted earlier in the thread. Just took on an enourmous, non work related project (it's a good thing!), so I will be busy for a long time. Will write as time allows.
>>
File: clapping.gif (407KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
clapping.gif
407KB, 400x300px
>>34687078
OK, OK, this is good... Now for the scowling match to begin...

And for anyone else, when shitposting time comes, anyone want some information on metal finishing and coating? I happen to have a machinists handbook from some time in the early 1960's with some information on various metal finishes and mil-spec for finishes that probably saw action in vietnam. Long story short, Grandpa worked on bradley IFV's back in the day.
>>
>>34689043
Famous last words, any way we'll wait for you
>>
File: 50-bmg-comparison.jpg (1MB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
50-bmg-comparison.jpg
1MB, 2000x1612px
Chapter 5 of Barrett will be posted when new thread is up, so probably tomorrow.
>>
File: 20160509_214822.png (74KB, 230x233px) Image search: [Google]
20160509_214822.png
74KB, 230x233px
>>34689286
Yay!
>>
File: T28.png (114KB, 1487x562px) Image search: [Google]
T28.png
114KB, 1487x562px
it's almost shitpost o'clock, I am starting early
>>
File: ISU152.png (122KB, 1561x629px) Image search: [Google]
ISU152.png
122KB, 1561x629px
>>34689752
>>
>>34689752
>>34689759

>this caps

moar when?
i liked them
>>
File: 1336751.jpg (51KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1336751.jpg
51KB, 960x540px
>>34689759
this was for sale last year, don't know if anyone bought it
>>
>>34686836
going by prevous times? the word fag, made it private this time

>>34687571
just the sticky, not stories
>>
>>34689782
they have sold several mig-29 in the usa, for more than that though
>>
>>34689821
the description said something along the lines of: "armament available separately", that part had me more than a bit interested.
>>
File: 1488741895053.jpg (59KB, 800x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488741895053.jpg
59KB, 800x410px
>>
>>34689778
>moar when?
>i liked them
I can't think of more at this time, sorry. Maybe some time in the future...
>>
File: 1462499515403.jpg (918KB, 1034x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1462499515403.jpg
918KB, 1034x1516px
>>
>>34686179
Is Bismarck's little sister fair game?
>>
>>34689884
will patiently wait
>>
File: 1471290323682.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471290323682.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>
>>
>>
>>34689927
i will always laugh at that pic
>>
>>
>>
tfw suck at writing
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1472480378259.jpg (98KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472480378259.jpg
98KB, 650x800px
>>34689927
>>34689943
"if your officer candidate acts like a total dick, there's probably a reason for that"
>>
>>
>>
File: guinness.jpg (58KB, 750x1356px) Image search: [Google]
guinness.jpg
58KB, 750x1356px
Guinness and Jameson in exchange for IRA pics from you thread killers.
>>
>>
File: Obrez home defense.gif (2MB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
Obrez home defense.gif
2MB, 370x281px
> Muffled 'Con Te Partiro' coming from nowhere.

Wait for it.
>>
File: 1476667617278.jpg (473KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476667617278.jpg
473KB, 900x900px
>>
>>34690122
Shit that's an old image number.
>>
File: success.gif (95KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
success.gif
95KB, 400x329px
I DID IT!!! I FOUND PENDLETON WHISKEY!!!
>>
File: stealthfail.png (2MB, 1177x783px) Image search: [Google]
stealthfail.png
2MB, 1177x783px
>>34690035
>>34690043
>>34690026
Soumi is cute. so is SV-98
>>
ayyy
>>34690747
>>34690747
>>34690747
>>
>>34690754
Eyyy! Polybus abides!
>>
>>346866>>34686697
Love me some e24. Own 2 lol
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 135

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.