[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To carry with a round chambered or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1496256439328.jpg (67KB, 583x732px) Image search: [Google]
1496256439328.jpg
67KB, 583x732px
I carry hot, but I always like to see both sides of the argument both for and against carrying with a round in the chamber.

What do you think?
>>
>>34397313
I carry condition fabric, you flaming homo.
>>
>>34397317
Shut up I will fuck your mom and make you watch you nigger dick tickler.
>>
God tier: chambered w/o safety
High tier: chambered w/ safety
Mid tier: empty chamber mag in
Low tier: empty chamber no mag
European tier: 9mm blanks
>>
>>34397336
>Not carrying with snapcaps and throwing them at the enemy
>>
>>34397313
How do you not have a round in the chamber? Are you carrying a SAA?

t. Revolverfag
>>
File: 1445741803729.gif (2MB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
1445741803729.gif
2MB, 161x149px
>>34397336
>Not carrying all the raw materials to make a gun and ammo in separate containers.
>>
>>34397313
Do you like the feeling of stab wounds and broken bones and black dick forced into your unlubed asshole?

Great! Carry without a round in the chamber! Or better yet, just leave your gun at home in a safe with ammo in another room!
>>
>>34397313
I don't see why you wouldn't carry with a round in the chamber, unless you have retarded striker fire with a trigger safety and you use a flimsy holster. You get one extra shot and one less action to do in a situation where milliseconds matter
>>
>>34397313
Literally the only reasons to carry with no round in chamber is if you
A. have a gun so fucking old it is mechanically dangerous to do so
B. you enjoy black cocks in an around your mouth/anus
>>
>>34397313
I dont carry in the chamber. I have trained myself in pulling the slide when taking out my weapon. This way if someone does get my gun they may be too stupid to know and that gives me time to use my knife, keys, anything on them.
>>
>>34397336
wrong.

God Tier: Magazine in, no round chambered, safety off
>>
>>34399969
The Israelis only did that because they had over 30 different varieties of pistol to issue to a whole bunch of conscripts (back when everything they had was someone else's shitty surplus), and it was easier than training each man for the pistol he was going to carry.

It was merely a unified lowest common denominator method, and anyone who does it as a civilian who owns his own weapons is probably too stupid to zip their trousers without occasionally catching the tip of their penis.
>>
>>34400035
Enjoy dealing with the issue of someone behind you getting your gun cause it was printing and having it instantly used against you if you do anything.
>>
>>34400205

>2017
>not carrying appendix inside the underpants band with a level XII retention holster system from gaylienqueer
>>
chambered. It's mostly about using the gun with one hand. Check out Active Self Protection on youtube. Pretty much all the knife attacks the people need to block or wrestle the knife. If your gun needs two hands you're going to get stabbed worse while drawing/racking. You could practice racking on your belt but it's a looot more error prone when somebody's fighting you.
>>
You're walking in public, not a combat zone. For the amount of times you encounter a thug vs. 100% of the time having the potential for a negligent discharge, I choose to carry with an empty chamber.
>>
>>34400410
Tested this myself, can rack one handed with my pistol clipped in very easily. Not sure how easily with other conceal methods like belly bands, serpas and whatnot.
>>
All u people who think to carry a rnd in the chamber, that's your choice. I'm ex Marine corps, Security Forces...was in a unit called FAST Co. (fleet anti-terrorist security team).I only state that so people know I'm qualified to give an educated opinion.I was trained to shoot from the rack and I still carry open chamber. My reasoning is as follows. First thing is you claim anyone who carries open needs more training! That's bullshit....if you were proficient with your weapon you would know how to apply either depending on the situation. Day to day living does not constitute a combat environment! You speak as though it is..there are children and innocent citizens everywhere.We carry to protect them and ourselves....agreed? How many people had accidental discharge last year while carrying? Then ask yourself...how many carriers had to apply deadly force last year? The numbers aren't even close! how many kids shot themselves with their parents weapon last year? Too fuckin many! Your giving advice to all who see this...trained and untrained! Wise up...stop acting like your some guru.Seems to me u need the training...shoot from the rack! Get some real training and learn all facets of open carry.Mine was given to me by the best fighting force in the world...U.S.M.C. they showed me when to apply what condition my weapon needs to be in depending on combat situation....or non combat situation! stop giving bad advice to viewers! all your points were valid...if we were in combat! we are not! train from the rack...learn all facets of open carry.you don't agree ? If not...guess the Corps was teaching elite forces wrong! Murphy's law....if something can go wrong, it will! Also if a situation happens when deadly force is justified and you cant collect yourself enough to make your weapon perform...you should not be carrying a weapon.Train more! Your more of a liability to everyone around you.The weapon wont save you...you have to do that! Think , train, make good choices.
>>
G43
>round chambered

USP
>round chambered
>hammer down
>safety off

Mark 23
>chambered
>hammer back
>safety on

It all depends on the gun I carry.
>>
>>34397313
I personally carry condition -1
-1 is a fairly unique carry style most commonly used by police officers of the early 2000's.
This style mainly focuses on preventive shooting of threats before they have a chance to endanger you.
All you need is a loaded, chambered, safety off, unholstered firearm and a skin tone gradient card. If you happen to see someone who is below the "safe line" on the skin tone gradient card, simply shoot them to be absolutely safe that no harm will come to you or those around you.
The most common subjects to fall below the "safe line" on the skin tone gradient card are African Americans, Hispanics, Arabs (Muslims and Jews). The hardest threats to detect are the Irish because they fall above the "safe line" on the skin tone gradient card. For these exceptions simply use your best judgment and watch carefully for any Irish traits, these can be found in detail on the back of the skin tone gradient card.
Have fun, be safe and remember the only thing that's stops a bad guy is two to the chest and one to the head.
>>
I carry a full knife because it's safer that way. When I need it I sharpen it with a sharpening stone I carry.
>>
If you practice trigger discipline there's no reason to worry about accidental discharges, and if you conceal your gun properly you have about a .0001% chance of anyone ever even ATTEMPTING to take it from you, so I carry with a round chambered.
>>
>>34400691
*dull
>>
>>34400691
>danger happens
>draw knife
>sharpen it
>get killed while sharpening
That's why you should just carry a sharp knife with the safety off.
>>
>>34400722
>Stabs self in dick.
No thanks
>>
File: 1498616582563.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498616582563.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>34400722
>knife with the safety off
>>
>>34400518
>shot themselves with their parents weapon last year? Too fuckin many! Your giving advice to all who see this...trained and untrained! Wise up...stop acting like your some guru.Seems to me u need the training...shoot from the rack! Get some real training and learn all facets of open carry.Mine was given to me by the best fighting force in the world...U.S.M.C. they showed me when to apply what condition my weapon needs to be in depending on combat situation....or non combat situation! stop giving bad advice to viewers! all your points were valid...if we were in combat! we are not! train from the rack...learn all facets of open carry.you don't agree ? If not...guess the Corps was teaching elite forces wrong! Murphy's law....if something can go wrong, it will! Also if a situation happens when deadly force is justified and you cant collect yourself enough to make your weapon perform...you should not be carrying a weapon.Train more! Your more of a liability to everyone around you.The weapon wont save you...you have to do that! Think , train, make good choices.
LOL DUDE I BET YOU WERENT EVEN IN THE ARMY I NEED TO PROTECT MYSELF WHEN BUYING CHEESE PUFFS WITH 15 +2 ROUNDS CHAMBERED, IM DOUBLE READY CUNT, BESIDES ONCE YOU TRAIN TO NOT USE A SAFETY THERE'S NEVER ANY CHANCE OF A ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE
>>
>>34400461
>You're walking in public, not a combat zone.
What a dumb argument. Even as a civilian you'll only ever need your gun in the most extreme circumstances; and in those circumstances every second counts. The rule of KISS: the less manipulations necessary to bring the firearm to bear, the better.

>>34400518
Accidental discharge =/= negligent discharge. A modern striker fired pistol with no safety in a quality holster that protects the trigger has a near zero chance of accidental discharge. Negligence is another matter entirely.
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (65KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
65KB, 1024x920px
>>34400808
>Home Depot and their shitty safety knives

God I hated working for those ass clowns.
>>
>>34400518
FAGGOT COMPANY
>>
>>34400518
>votes democrat
>>
>>34400205
>retention features
>assisted opening knife honed shaving sharp, in my left pocket

Try it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.