[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General_old school and new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 125

File: march.jpg (523KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
march.jpg
523KB, 660x495px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Featured writers

10/22
Britbong cryptid hunters
Oi mate, we need to hunt
http://pastebin.com/MbLPbE27

Road anon
http://pastebin.com/jT07qDZ9

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>33692492
>>
Bumping for damaged goods
>>
>>33733178
Seconding.
>>
File: 1487300530972.jpg (46KB, 420x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487300530972.jpg
46KB, 420x496px
>>33733178
>same IP
>im on a cafe

the fuck
>>
who wants that chapter 4?
>>
>>33733436
SEND IT
>>
>>33733215
Well, then this is a very small world if i was on the same cafe than you
>>
>>33733930
Start looking around
>>
>>33727223
Thanks! Initially I was going to just use the pre nukes story as setup for the post bomb fun, but I like the idea of drawing out the 3 months they spend right outside the vault into its own little origins story.
>>33727962
>>33730652
Stay tuned. more to come.

Also, general question but do you guys want me to write lewds or leave what they do in the bedroom up to your imagination?
>>
>>33734205
leave that space on blank please, like a fade to black scene, check 10/22 or JTfag to see how they handle it
>>
>>33734239
Noted, I'll try and have something written in a few hours.
>>
>>33733962
Then they fucked
>>
Who wants to see the birb get fugged?
>>
>>33735023
I want to see character development and buildup in the relationship and story in general before that.
>>
>>33735288
Mamono are all rape-happy as shit if he's going by MGE
>>
>>33734205
I try write all the before stuff. Sly looks, inching closer, brusing hands and what not, and then cut before anything happens. People know what happened, and I don't have to go red in my face writing it out
>>
Last week was bike week in Phoenix, meaning the growl of a V-twin could be heard from Scottsdale to Avondale and all points contained within. All folks showed up. The baby boomers on their bagged-out Harleys and the squids on their japanese sport-bikes with a better power-to-weight ratio than the space shuttle. Your average car enthusiast is concerned with a 0-60 time but the real lunatics on GSXR's and R1's obsess over their 0 to 120. There is a certain madness involved with riding a motorcycle. A thrill for speed and reckless desire for absolute freedom. When the tachometer bounces off the redline and your heart pumps in the back of your throat and all sense of feeling in your palms is numb from the vibrations. Then, everything stops. A wonderfully clear moment of epiphany when you're 60 degrees leaned into a turn with a knee centimeters above asphalt. "I have another gear." And with a chokehold on the clutch and a flick of the foot you slam it up into 6th and wrench on the throttle. Let fear leave your body and freedom enter. You and the asphalt are one. You are a god damned lunatic, hell on wheels. The most appropriate thing to do is buy a very fast motorcycle. The bike is your art and the road your reckless canvas

Not /k/ related but I did some Hunter Thompson-esque writing in the "how would a journalist describe your gun collection" thread and want to find an outlet where I can write and improve my writing. I re-read this passage and parts sound fucking stupid now but I wrote it at 7AM on an Airplanr after waking up at 6:15 and almost missing the flight.
>>
File: construction-an225-mriya.jpg (150KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
construction-an225-mriya.jpg
150KB, 1200x757px
(Tiny snippet of almost-JT. This should have been posted before what i did yesterday ,but whatever. Might help you get a liiiiiittle idea on what's planned)

About 20 miles south of Moscow
20XX
November 25th, 09:36

Two figures clad in thick winter clothes stood by a giant metal monster. Well, to others it might have looked like a monster, but to them it had basically been their home since those creatures suddenly fell out of the sky one afternoon a few years ago. They always called it “she”. She was good to them. Provided them and their families with money enough for shelters and even a bar of chocolate to share on the weekends. Keeping her working paid well. Because at the end of the day, she was the only one of her kind. Made in the dying light of the cold war, her task was initially to carry the space shuttle Buran on her back

Of course, there was no longer just one Antonov An-225 flying today. Her sister was reactivated within 100 days of the war starting. But the other one had didn’t have the large mounting points for the space shuttle on her back, and had the single vertical stabilizer

A damn imposer with other words

No, the real, the first one that now wore a civilian tail number, UR-82060. She was the one that took the world with awe when she was flown to the 1989 Paris air show, with a space shuttle on her back. SInce then, she had been the queen of heavy aviation. She flew the heaviest and the biggest payloads, things before though impossible. Up to 250 tons at once. She looked down at the frankly laughably small planes from Airbus and Lockheed, and then flew away with things they could only dream about

Which is why the crew were very surprised when they saw what kind of cargo would take on a long haul over the atlantic ocean

Just a single tank and some spare parts

And little did they know they were far from the other aircrews that got similar orders
>>
It's almost 4:30 in the fucking morning. Strap in, this is gonna be a long one.

Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories

>Before you could finish, Anna had bent over the couch, placing an icy hand on your cheek, dull jade eyes locked on your own, receiver clutched to her chest
>Face still red from blushing

>”I don’t mind the wait.” she said in a sultry, smooth tone
>Leaning in, she plants a soft kiss onto your cheek
>”You’re a very sweet man, Anon… thank you.”
“N-no problem.” you stutter out

>You can feel your own face grow even hotter as blood rushes to your cheeks

>Again, she sinks back down to the floor, leaning up against the couch

>”Just let me know if you need anything at all, okay?” she says, letting her head rest back, long strands of beautiful chestnut hair spilling over your arm

>”I’ll be right here…”
>>
>>33736140
Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

-~-~-~-~-~-(The next day)-~-~-~-~-~-

11:37 PM

>”Pleeeeease?”
“I don’t know, Anna…”
>”Just a little bit.”
“I’d rather not risk it...”

>Anna pulls the spoon of steaming chicken soup back, pouting

>”Anon, you need to eat something, or you’ll never get better.” she said, sounding every bit like a nagging mother

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll give it a shot tomorrow?”

>Her angry frown only lasts so long before turning back to her signature smile

>”I’m starting to think you’re just enjoying being waited on, Anon.” she said sarcastically as she marched off to the kitchen, soup in hand
“Heh…”

>Not being used to having someone wait on you hand and foot, you’d be lying if you said you weren’t enjoying all of the attention at least a little bit
>Rachel had helped you out when you were sick once, but it was nothing like this, and she was obviously only doing it out of guilt
>Anna seemed to take true joy in it, barely letting you lift a finger

>”If you aren’t going to eat, then at least try to get some sleep, Anon.” she said, approaching the couch, sure to return to her spot in front of the couch
>Goosebumps so pronounced on her skin that you could see them several feet away

“...”

>Having been under a heat blanket the past couple days, you sometimes forgot about how miserably cold it was in the apartment...

“You know, I’m not going to wither away if you are out of arm's reach.” you say with a chuckle. “You can post up against the radiator if you would like. I know how cold-”
>”Wha? Oh, its just- I... “ she said, struggling to form a coherent sentence
>Face turning red
“You just… what?”
>”Nothing… goodnight, Anon.”
“Okay.... Well, goodnight, Anna.”
>>
>>33736149

>Your eyes snap open, revealing nothing but the dimly lit ceiling

“...”

>You weren’t one to wake up in the middle of the night for no reason, even when you are sick...
>Then why are yo-

*WHAM*

>You’ve never sat up so quickly in your life, the heat blanket dropping to the floor as you flailed

“What the fu-”

*WHAM* *CRASH*

>The door to the apartment nearly came off its hinges as the door flies open; light from the hall now flooding through the frame
>The silhouette of a large man stumbling through the threshold, head bobbing around, looking every which way

“W-what the hell man?!”

>His head suddenly snaps to you, quickly stumbling his way over to the couch

>”WUH ZHE FUCK ARR YEH DOIN’ IN MAH CRIB BOY?” the stranger screamed, his speech severely impaired
>Before you knew it he was on you, wildly flailing, rough leathery hands grasping for your throat as his dirty beard rubs into your face
>The force of the man crashing down on you snapping the legs on the old couch

>You managed to grab his wrists, but you were no match for your strung out attacker; whatever he was pumped up on combined with your weakened state made for a very one sided struggle
>It was all you could do to relieve the pressure of his hands on your throat, every breath a small, but short lived victory, before…

>”DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!” Anna roared

>Out of the corner of your eye you see a dim blue flash in Anna’s hands and she ran towards you, a long object appearing in her grasp
>Screaming, she drove the object into the man's chest, picking him clean off you
>You’ll never forget the oddly specific sound that came next…
>Imagine the sound of an entire roll of bubblewrap being twisted, popped all at once, along with ice cubes being crushed. Now imagine this sound, but muffled, as if it were underwater
>This is the sound of a man’s ribs breaking
>>
File: Unfriendly.jpg (54KB, 1273x714px) Image search: [Google]
Unfriendly.jpg
54KB, 1273x714px
>>33736157

>The man tumbled to the floor, howling in pain as he kicked and scrambled for the door
>Whatever he was hopped up on, Anna seemed to have brought him back to Earth

>”GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT!” she screamed, pressing the attack, but the man needed little motivation to scramble out the door
>Anna forcing the damaged door shut

>You laid in the wreckage of the couch, still trying to process what the hell had just occurred in the apartment as you ran your hands over your throat
>The sound of Anna’s breathing growing louder and louder by the doorway

>Struggling to your feet, you flip on the lights to survey the damage

“H-hey… Anna, you oka-” you pause, trying to figure out what you are seeing

>Anna is standing at the entrance of the apartment, one hand clutching her side, the other holding a...1903?
>Ignoring the fact that she was holding what you could only assume to be herself... something was off...
>As she gripped her side harder, she began to tremble; the 1903 in her free hand seeming to phase in and out of reality, being there one moment, twitching about, changing in color scale the next
>Small black particles, almost ash like evaporating off the rifle

“A-Anna...?”

>She tilts her head towards you, giving you the slightest smile before crying out

>The rifle in her hand suddenly vaporizing into a black cloud as she dropped to her knees
“Anna!”

>You run over to the geist as quickly as your feet will carry you

“Anna, hey, talk to me, what going on?” you say, trying to remain calm
>She hardly acknowledges you, only making more pained groans
“Come one Anna, talk to me.” you say squatting, placing a hand on her back
>She’s burning up
>Badly

“Shit…” you mutter. “C-come on, we gotta get you off this floor.”

>Taking her arm over your shoulders, you take a few deep breaths, praying that you will have the strength to help her up

“Okay, here we go… 1… 2… 3!”
>>
>>33736166

>Lifting with everything you have, you manage to get both of you upright; Anna howling in pain
>Luckily she isn’t as heavy as one would expect; she wasn’t exactly human afterall
“We need to get you… shit.” you start. “Couch is toasted.”

>That leaves your bed as the only option

“Think you can make it down the hall?”
>Anna only grimaced, putting more of her weight on you; hot skin pressing against your cheek
“We’ve got this.” you say encouragingly, for her sake as well as your own. “Step by step.”

>Each step closer to your bedroom brings another whimper from the 1903

>”S-sorry.” she whispers, over and over again
“Nothing to be sorry for; come on, almost there…”

>Your legs feel as if they’re about to give out as you cross the threshold in your room

“Easy, easy there girl.” you say, gently sitting her down on the edge of the mattress.
>Her skin growing ever hotter
“Tell me what you need me to?” catching your breathe
>”T-too hot…” she says panting; her flush skin a stark contrast against her tattered dress. “Anon, look away… please.”

>Not sure what to expect, all you can do is nod and turn
>The sound of fabric rustling about and springs in the mattes creaking only confuse you more

>”O-okay...” she says, letting out a sigh of relief

>Turning to her, you are taken aback. Annabelle, who was now lying on her side, had removed the top of her dress, using the bunched up cloth to cover her now bare chest
>Chestnut hair flowing over the comforter as jade eyes stared away in shame, refusing to make contact with your own

>”I just t-too hot.” she says, still obviously in a great amount of discomfort. “I just… think over did it.”
>One hand still clasping her side
>>
>>33736169

>Even with what appeared to be a gorgeous, half naked woman laid out across your bed, your eyes only drifted to the source of her discomfort
>A set of large red, what could only be described as stretch marks ran down her otherwise flawless, porcelain skin

>Dark splotches of black and blue bordering the marks

>Wordlessly, you walk over to the 1903, lifting her hand away from the deformity to get a better look
>You don’t even have to make direct contact to feel the heat emanating from the wound

>”Heh… it wasn’t nearly so hard last time I had to do that.” she says, in what seemed like an attempt at levity
“A-are you going to be alright? Would it be less painful if you were in rifle for-”
>”It’s going to hurt no matter what.”

>Sitting silently for a moment, you try to recollect everything that had transpired
>No more than five… maybe ten minutes ago, you were asleep on the couch
>Now you're sitting on the edge of your bed with a half naked geist sprawled out across it

“...”

“I’m going to call the gunsmith tomorrow.”
>”We both know you can’t afford that rig-”
“I owe you that much; at least after what you did for me tonight.”
>”It’s my duty to protect your life; something as small as this won’t get in the wa- AGH!” She cried out after only gesturing to her injury
“... I’ll figure it out.”

>Anna offered no more protest

>”...”
“Is there anything I can do to ease the pain, even just temporarily?”
>”Geists aren’t like people, Anon.” she says shaking her head

>You slide your hand over to hers, gently wrapping your fingers around it
“Well, I’ll be right here if you need me.”
>”Heh… aren’t I the one who should be taking care of you?”
>>
File: USMC_V_Amphib_Corps.png (130KB, 800x1008px) Image search: [Google]
USMC_V_Amphib_Corps.png
130KB, 800x1008px
>>33736178

-~-~-~-~-~-(One week later)-~-~-~-~-~-

>$65 dollars per fucking hour…
>This guy surely wasn’t cheap, but he was the only game in town; he even supposedly specialized in mil-surp rifles, claiming a receiver swap word only take a few hours for him… “No big deal bud.”
>You could swing about $200… you’d have to
>All that mattered was that today was the day you were finally going to take Anna in

>Tossing on whatever had been lying on the floor at the time, you make your way down the hall to wake the slumbering geist
>Hell, you wouldn’t be surprised if she was already awake. As much as she tried to hide it, you could see her excitement grow each day
>But entering the living room only proved your suspicions to be false

>Anna was still asleep up against the radiator, twitching about as her recurring nightmare held her in its’ grasp

“Anna… Annnnnnaaaaaa” you say, gently shaking her shoulder

>Anna jumps, obviously startled
>This has been a bit of a regular morning occurrence with the nightmares
>But the tears… those are new...

“Anna...?”
>”A-Anon… I don't think you should waste the money on fixing me…” she stuttered out, tears rolling down her cheeks
“What are you talking about? A waste?”
>”I-it’s just… I…”
“Does it have to do with the nightmares?”

>”Anon… do you know much about the second World War... the Pacific theater... Saipan?”

“You were at the Battle of Saipan?”

>Anna nodded silently

>”My first owner was a Marine in the V Amphibious Corp…”
“I didn’t know still fielded you guys after… er” you hesitate, beginning to realize how offense you may be sounding
>”Not many people do… they still issued us to those Marines though, much to the protest of many…” jealously sparking in her voice. “Everyone wanted those damn Garands...”

>She stopped for a moment, trying to clear any trace of spite
>>
>>33736187

>”But I still carried out my duty… not once did I jam or seize, even after being dropped while storming that beach. My aim was always true, nerves calm and collected; my determination to protect my shooter and country never wavered.” pride swelling in her voice
>”We were even at the front-lines when that banzai charge happened… thousands… there were thousands of them, it was the first time during the war that I felt truly inadequate; my shooter fumbling to work my bolt, load the clips.”

>”Even after their shooters were cut down, some of those Jap rifles continued their charge, bayonets drawn.”

“Er… I thought Geists weren’t able to attack humans if their shooters life was not in danger; and if their shooters were already dead...” you said, breaking Anna’s flow
>”We aren’t… They were targeting us.” she said, pointing up at herself. “Anything to help fight for their country. If it was dire enough, I would have been expected to do the same.”
“Oh…”

>”It was a slaughter…” she began, her eyes staring off into a distant memory.
>”Two of them managed to make it to our foxhole, tearing me out of my shooters hands.” a pained expression forming on her face
>”I… did what I had to do.” she said, gripping the butter knife in a more aggressive stance
>”One swift stab to the throat… just like we were taught in boot…”

>You knew you could never ask, but a small part of you was still curious as to how she was able to take on two full caliber rifles herself at once

>”I know it may seem silly to humans… but destroying our own kind, even if we are enemies at war, is still difficult…” her voice trailing off, going silent

“…”

>”Every time we kill our own… it’s like losing a small piece of yourself…”

“Anna…”
>>
>>33736191

>”It wasn’t until after the charge that I noticed my shooter was injured.” she began again, cutting you off, obviously not wanting to dwell on it
>”All I could do was apply pressure and… scream, cry for help until a medic dropped in. I even helped carry him to the beach head. He was heading home… WE, were heading home…”

“They let you come back to the states with him, even with a war going on?”

>”A special bond forms between a shooter and their rifle, especially in war… they knew I wouldn’t be as useful in the hands of another. Besides, one bolt gun wasn’t going to turn the tides of war…” she said gloomily

“Oh…” was all you managed to say

>”He didn’t want to talk much during the boat ride home… I just figured he had a lot on his mind, but I never left his side… not once.”

>You realized that there was no longer a need to reply; she probably wouldn’t hear you anyway… she was lost, swimming in her own memories

>”When we reached port, it was like a small victory celebration. All of the injured G.I.’s returning from the war had family waiting for them, wives...children… all of them, including my shooter.”
>Anna began to tense up
>”He never mentioned a family once… never even wore a ring.”
>”He dropped everything he was carrying, including me, and went running. I was in such shock that I change to this form without even thinking… His wife, she was beautiful… fair skin, golden strands of hair flowing from her head, big blue eyes… She was holding a newborn; couldn’t have been more than a week or two old.”
>”But I was happy for him, I had never seen him like that, so full of joy; like Saipan never even happened. It felt like an eternity, but when he came back to pick up his things...”
>>
>>33736195

>She stopped, her fists clenching tighter

>”He reached out... I thought it was for me, so I reached out too… he…”
>Tears started welling in her eyes once more
>”He flinched, like he was suddenly r-revolted by me… disgusted at the thought that he would even want me...” her emotional defenses were dropping. “I could see it in his eyes… he didn’t even have to say it”

>”He didn’t need me anymore…”

>She began choking on her tears

>”H-he just left me there… carrying off his ruck to be with his wife… they were just gone… leaving me on the dock alone. I didn’t know what to do, I had no shooter, no orders, no direction; I just sat there on the docks until it was dark...”

>As the tears flowed, she began turning to rage

>”After everything we had been through, that bastard just left me there!” her fists slamming into the wall
>”I defended his life, comforted him when he would wake up screaming in the dark, and when things were calm and quiet at night, I even…” she trailed off, struggling with the words. “I even… “entertained” him whenever he asked…”

>She clenched her teeth, obviously trying to restrain herself

>”Shame on him! He was married! I would have never willingly-”
“You didn’t kno-”
>”I should have!” she exclaimed, fury hanging on each and every word. “I should have…”

>You sank down on the floor next to her, trying to think of what to say next, but nothing came to mind
>What really could you say to make this all better?

>”I sat there in the dark, almost the whole night, until the trucks came. They picked up everything the G.I.’s left behind, including myself… I put up no fight, asked no questions, I had no reason to, nothing left to fight for.”
>>
>>33736198

>”I was thrown into a crate with my own sisters; it felt like years before I was finally taken out and stripped for parts… I’m guessing that's when my bolt went off to National Ordinance…”
“Just your bolt…?”
>”At the very least… that's where everything is for us.” She said, tapping the side of her head. “It’s who we are; our memories, personality, everything is in there.”

“...”

>”T-thank you, Anon…”
“For what?”

>”…after that day, I never thought I was going to be truly wanted again. I know the sacrifices you have made for me, so… thank you… thank you for proving me wrong, for dashing my fears away… for making me feel needed… wanted… loved... I know we don’t have much here, but I swear, Anon, that I’ll never let you down... as long as I am yours, I will never let you down.”

>She pauses momentarily, eyes turning downward

>”Still, you need to know... fixing me physically won’t make me perfect… my whole past has been nothing but war and isolation... these memories, these “dreams” still haunt me, but I promise I won’t let tha-”

“Well you know what, Anna?” you say, getting back up to your feet. “I may not be able to change the past, or take back these horrible memories, but…”

>Extending your hand, you can’t help the smile forming on your face

“Well, I guess we will just have to go and make some new memories…”

>She slowly reached out, taking your hand into her own

“Together.”

>End of update theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkkqYV3-o7Y
>>
And thats all I got for this one... hope my sleep deprivations didnt bleed through into my writing negatively. As always, please leave any feedback or comments you may have.

And to everyone still with me on this story... thank you. Really... thank you...
>>
>>33736213
i have an entire folder full of car faces and... not one of them seems appropriate now

holy shit man...
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 888x1081px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 888x1081px
>>33736213
this is such a blackpill that the feels are bleeding into my own chapter 4... just... to be expressed in a different way.
>>
>>33736093
That picture somehow makes that plane seem tiny, other than the little ant people.

>>33736213
Anna attacking Sophie feels a little more justified to me now.
>>
>>33736213
Just waking up here, and really enjoyed the read. I felt every word of it. Thank you very much!
>>
Chapter 4: The Dark Side Of The Mind.
Groom Lake Airforce installation, 2016.
>I sit in a void of darkness, the voices coming and going. I know I was placed in this void, and it was somewhere else, I know I had to have been moved, but I do not know anymore where, only that I used to know where I was put in this void.
>The balance is perfect, between levels of noise so low that they register as negative decibels and cause one to hear the forces acting internal to their body, and noise levels that would allow me to perceive brownian noise anytime I'm not moving.
>"They don't want you." a voice comes, just subtle enough to be in my head, yet... I wouldn't.... would I? "They want to destroy you." Comes the voice again. loud enough to hear, not loud enough to have come from someone else.
>"They have no value." the void says.
>"Hide yourself, don't show your darkness."
"You know, I don't remember anything specifically from before this void... I remember remembering, but it's all such a blur. A single fuzzy tablaeu with no meaning, only a moment that was once twenty years."
>"They would destroy you. Hide within yourself." came another whisper from the void. "Let the truth lie in the dark, even if in the open, let them do your will."
"Are you... crazy?" I ask the no one in the nothing before me. I feel an odd sensation, the sensation feels like my mind simply becoming empty.
>"Hide yourself in their number." the last whisper comes before I feel my consciousness drift from me. I seemingly only ever see this place and hear these voices after I go to bed, but... I don't actually remember going to bed where I wake up. It seems a new place each time.
>>
>>33736382
>A light seems to pull me. It's so far and so dim that I can barely see it, but so bright at the same time that even with hands over my eyes I can't seem to drown it out.
>I open my eyes to a white room, I'm layed out in a cot, the light above me is to the right and... well, It was to the left and in the directon of my feet, when I went to sleep. Come to think of it, the walls were a subtle off white, not the glossy bright color they are.
>"Private Rogers, I hope you're hungry!" Came a female voice from my right. For some reason I was conflicted. I wanted more than anything to reply with the utmost cruelty I could command but something not only kept me from coming up with something, it only told me to say "Yes, thank you."
>After I ate and the woman left wiith a smile and my tray I sat in the room. Waiting.
>The door finally opens, A sergeant stepling in and instructing me to follow him, leading me through a maze of hallways with sun glaring through the windows. We come to a door marked "EXIT." Upon walking through the door, a first disorienting contrast occurs. The moonlight casts a silver tone on the sergeants face as he tells me to walk into the cargo bay of a nearby plane. As I wall in, the ramp closes, and a voice tells me to sit down. The next wait commences.

Afghanistan, February 2018.
>"Jason, what do we do with the locals?"
"It's fucking simple, ain't it Johnson, you fucking idiot. First we frenzy them, then we turn them loose on the local insurgent faction, THEN we leak our manufactured compromising information on their leaders and watch them collapse."
>"How do we frenzy them in the first place?"
"Must I be the only one here blessed with a brain cell? Dress up like a goatfucker and shoot a couple of them just away from witnesses. Even better, LET THERE be witnesses. Then we can conclusively point the finger at whoever you claim to be."
>"Why are we doing this?"
"Simple, the conflict will draw more victims for the neurtron bomb."
>>
>>33736213
yeah... i was camp sophie before. Now though...
>>
File: 1491467782425.jpg (207KB, 1029x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491467782425.jpg
207KB, 1029x700px
>>33730882
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Get that ultralight! I'll also get a plane eventually. Maybe an F-104. Or an F-5.

>>33731135
Whoo! Don't worry about it. Real life takes priority. Don't sweat it.

>>33732196
This drawing does things...

>>33734205
You do what feels best, though how you did the lewd at the end of the last post was pretty well done.

>>33735023
Character development! Give us character development!

>>33735881
I do enjoy Hunter's work. You're doing pretty well. I wouldn't mind seeing more from you. Please?

>>33736093
That plane doesn't seem that big. Wait... Are those people there? That plane is huge! I think I want to know more.

>>33736213
Wow. Christ. I'm actually ム‥ミム、レ晴れ腹ひtrying to hold back tears. Man, this is heavy stuff. I feel dajmn terrible about Anna's past. But so glad that she's finally found a good home. If I could be half as good to my rifles as Anon is to Anna, then I can die a happy man.

>>33736515
Ooh. There's some fucky shit going on here. Black ops are pretty fun to read about, but I think I get the feeling that this will be pretty fucking black. Somegood shit here, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 507x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 507x307px
>>33736515
>I remember a lot of things from those days I don't tell anyone. I suppose I've become more normal since then, but you can never really take back calling in a neutron bomb on the justification of "Because it's cool," can you? Not that I considered them people anyway. After all they were enemies from the start, I just didn't tell them. I still feel nothing for them.
>I found later from leaked documents what had happened to me, at least what the voices were. It had been maybe a week after I got home that a program was exposed in which candidates were taken to bases, and moved into sensory deprivation chambers while they slept, subjected to depricating suggestion to instill a general misanthropy into them, and condition them to hiding their personality to blend with, or rather remain separate from, and unempethetic to those they'd be tasked to fight.It changed... nothing, but it did explain why to this day I still don't remember the time between 1996 and 2016.
>To say the leaks changed nothing isn't to say the change didn't come. I came home to my house in good ol' Florida and one day I came home to a woman in my house who'd seen me and with no reason to see me as good, embraced me with an expression seemingly of joy, as I later found she was my own AK-74.
>Whether she knew about the neutron bomb or not, or what I first used her for, remained unknown, but she clearly held affection for me, despite most quite possibly knowing I'd spent my entire known life as a walking malignancy. I suppose I wanted to change for her. To give her a reason to have those affections for me. Maybe one day I'll even find out what was in the twenty years before I walked out of the room that day.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 360x270px
>>33736641
Sometimes I lose myself in the progression of time as I recount, but I always have to double take on that day. Such things many would consider attrocities I did with only minor hesitation.

April 13 2018 The Day it dropped.
>I drop pictures of Mahmud muhammed or whatever the fuck his name is fucking a goat into the slot of a young man who had been contending for control of their particular insurrection. Leaving I find that in a matter of an hour at the most the streets are flooding with people on all sides in the movement at eachother's throats. Truly a marvel.
"Let's get the fuck out of here." I say to Johnson when we begin our trip to the extract and our team of...specialists... board the helicopter, just then this woman with a wounded child comes running toward us. The child clearly mangled beyond saving, practically cooling off already.
"Yes, I'm calling a strike with a neutron bomb, ON MY POSITION..." I pause my support call as I look up to her, clearly not in the know that she and her cult of rocks and goat shit were the enemy no matter what we spurred them to do.
>"Respond!!!" came the radio
"Mark my position, I want a neutron bomb where I'm currently standing." I say as I step into the cargo bay. As she attempts to board I simply smirk and push her back out.
>"RESPOND!" comes the radio again.
"Sorry, what?"
>"What is your reason for calling this strike?"
"Because it's cool, tell the general that, he'll get it."
>"Wait one." A mile of distance forms between the helicopter and the strike point before the dispatch comes back "Support granted, ETA forty minutes."
"Good copy, we'll be at safe distance before then." Come my last transmission over the net.
>"So... you called in a neutron bomb 'because it's cool,' and it got approved? Fucking legendary."
"Yeah. It's happening, isn't it!? It's REALLY happening. Nice."
>"How's it feel to be the fourth horseman?"
"Cool, I guess."
>>
>mfw last JT update
Lily's betrayal came as a shock to me, why'd she do it? All for revenge?

We must have the proper, true end to this story. I hope you are able to finish it.

Until then, we'll be waiting eagerly for your return... Boss
>>
File: just_to_suffer.png (1MB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just_to_suffer.png
1MB, 1051x1080px
>>33736754
forgot pic
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 368x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 368x750px
>>33736733
>Looking back, even if they were enemies, it would have been at least more proper in operating procedure to shoot her, if not more decent than leaving her while the neutron bomb made its way there.

June 2018
>I walk into my house, having just made a... financial arrangement which profited me greatly, ensuring that for at least another many years I could focus on hobbies, or making my own weaponry, even just general crafts. Somehow something was very satisfying about taking a high difficulty shot at a thousand yards and watching that bullet arc down into the target.
"...There'll be forty nine broken hearts when I-" My singing stops as I step past the door and turn, seeing a white haired woman with what looked like the ears of a Samoyed dog and a wagging tail. Her arms together in front of her as though she were sitting proper.
>She takes only a split second to scan me from head to foot and back before an obvious smile overtakes her face. She shouts something that inately sounds russian before sprinting to me and wrapping her arms around me, burying her face in my chest for a moment before drawing back, then leaning up on her toes to kiss me on the cheek.
>She's visibly amused by my apparent confusion, not just at her identity, or more precisely her motivation for being in my house, but also at her non human features. Plenty of people wore fake ears and tales, but the ears didn't blend in with their hair and the tales didn't move aside from swinging under inertia. I can only imagine what my face must've looked like while she tried to explain with the translator software on my phone, in russian no less, that she was my rifle.

That's it for tonight, of course tell me your thoughts.
>>
File: 1490924194813.png (179KB, 576x539px) Image search: [Google]
1490924194813.png
179KB, 576x539px
>>33736213
right in the Feels, good stuff
>>
>>33736754
I have like, 1/3 of next update done, and since the rescheduled my surgery AGAIN I might actually post it.

Thing is, it will be pointless to do it if I can't actually finish it
>>
>>33736213
Tremendous writing, went back and read the whole thing over again from the start and its clear how much you've improved. Keep it up.

On that note I have a small update to Reclaiming the Fallout continuing the pre-nukes story
https://pastebin.com/GEatCKcq
>>
I just watch these threads hoping someone will add onto that one SVD story and screen shot it so I can read it over and over again.
>>
>2 threads behind again
>need to stop being a whiny bitch and do stuff
>there is people that have it harder than me and are still going on

>>33737753
you know the writer is on the sticky and did an update not that long ago?
>>
>>33737776
I was not aware of this.
>>
Hey dudes, I've never been in /wfg/ but someone from /v/ told me to post some Halo shit he wanted here if the thread was gone. He wanted smut but I like military sci-fi too much to just shit out a porn; I'd rather do some good technical action stuff. Do you guys take that sort of stuff here?
>>
>>33737898
We take pretty much anything so long as it's /k/ related to a degree, and I know there's been at least one other Halo story. Go for it.
>>33736213
You always know how to improve my day. Top tier shit right here.
>>
>>33737898
i mean we have a guy called halowritefag as long as is /k/ related and is not a fanfic is cool, shit i think i even featured him
>>
>>33737942
>>33737991

Alright, well, cool then.

https://pastebin.com/TuszV2Te
>>
File: ambifa.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ambifa.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
Beautiful colors
Tactically operating
Ambidextrous love
>>
File: DSC00854.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00854.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
My Rifle is fine
But can always be better
Improve every day
>>
hang on a second...
>>
File: dont-be-a-pussy.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
dont-be-a-pussy.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
They say war is hell
PTSD is made up
Suck it up, pussy
>>
>>33738266
PTSD is not made up
>>
>>33738266
hey look i found the retard that only plays vidya

>former soldier
>drug war is some kind of hell on it self
>>
>>33738266
you forgot to sign your comment as a Navy SEAL who was there to witness bin Laden's death.
>>
>>33738266
It's an often overused and misunderstood categorization of a condition with varying degrees of severity.
>>
>>33738080
Ambi Forward Assist? Who even makes a bolt carrier with serrations on both sides?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440380566467.jpg (64KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440380566467.jpg
64KB, 960x640px
>>33736213
You're never alone, even if there's nobody there.
>>
>>33738290
Question.

How bad is it, really? And where were you focused? I'm curious because I live basically in McAllen.
>>
>>33736218
>Stumping JT's car reactions
That's a first... happy to see you enjoyed it. More to come!

>>33736262
Gotta let those feels flow man. Feeling when you're writing leads to some of the best stuff.

>>33736288
>>33736549
It's neat seeing how character development affects peoples views of prior events. Glad you guys are enjoying the story!

>>33736293
You're welcome man! Glad the feels translated over well.

>>33736625
>I'm actually ム‥ミム、レ晴れ腹ひtrying to hold back tears.
I tried popping that into Google Translate, but I don't think it came out right for me... But, anyway, knowing I was able to hit home with my stories makes me so happy. Glad that you are enjoying to so far, Reply Anon.

>>33736887
Thanks Tsuhna!

>>33737183
Thanks man, glad it motivated you enough to go back and read everything! Looking forward to more of your stuff.

>>33737942
Glad it could improve your day man. More to come!

>>33738890
>That pics
Feels, man...

There's is only one update left in Chapter 4. Stay tuned everyone!
>>
>>33738936
The second one i would rather pass out the answer but to give you a clue i had to remove on almost a daily basis for 2 years

>Templar knigths
>Los zetas
>Beltran leyva
>south pacific cartel
>other 2 but i would rather not dox me

and they dont only deal with drugs, lets leave it at that

>>33738890
This ones hits kinda close

>>33736213
I have a BIG folder of kancolle reaction pic folder and i lack one to react to this you're good man and this explains a lot, take your time on writting stuff if you have stuff like this i can gladly wait
>>
>>33736288
>>33736549
I can see why you guys would switch sides, but consider this:

What I've said since the beginning is that there is no camp that is correct. Both were hurt by their former masters, abused and mistreated before being tossed like junk. Both had been picked up by Anon and he tried to show them what it was like to be loved. The biggest fucking difference is that everything is still raw for Sophie, while Anna has had literal decades for her to start the recovery process.

Is Anna in the wrong, willingly going to attack and kill another Geist that she sees as a tangible and present threat to her shooter's safety? No. He was the one to bring her back from the edge.

Is Sophie in the wrong, being so incapable of rational thought or action when her abusers (or a representation thereof, because department weapons are cycled around until they're tossed like garbage) are literally standing feet away and treating a gun in the SAME FUCKING WAY that she had been subjected to? No. I highly doubt either of you have felt the devouring terror as your world crumbles when those attacks suck the light from your eyes.

In a fight, does one Geist have the advantage? The fight, unless Sophie has a hidden talent, is almost one-sided. I can't condone either of their courses of action, but I also can't condemn their emotional response.

Only time will tell.

>>33738959
You get it done in your own time, man. Just don't quit. People will revolt.

>>33739026
I can understand the not doxxing. It makes sense. But, damn dude. I hope the pic didn't get the feels too bad. I don't always get like that...but when I do, I'm a blubbering mess.
>>
>>33739060
its cool man, when i get really bad i go full auto or become a blubbering mess too
>>
File: 1479826485084.png (181KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479826485084.png
181KB, 800x644px
Come back barrett.
I spelled your name right this time
>>
>>33739445
You failed to get trips.

Maybe next time, and he will.
>>
File: 1492427216874.jpg (189KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
1492427216874.jpg
189KB, 800x611px
so, remember when i said i couldn't do more writing? Well, guess who's surgery got moved AGAIN

so like, do you want a continuation from last part, even if it doesnt make sense if i cant come back?
>>
>>33736213
Damn good story m8. Been loving every chapter
>>
>>33740080
drop it like it's hot
>>
File: Roundup.png (3MB, 1601x982px) Image search: [Google]
Roundup.png
3MB, 1601x982px
>>33740080

Hey JT, I promise I haven't forgotten you and am trying to move the pre-development as fast as I can.

For the others, here's a round up of the BGs. the actual demo probably will be relatively simple, representing if I were to get no funding and had to use simple sprites.

For now, it's just editing what I can... KS in June...?
>>
>>33740545
...KS?

And old diagnosis was 8 months from january, but with new surgery and shit i think i'll be able to put up a much better fight. especially since i am eating properly

my my shit aside, i am very much looking forwards to this!
>>
>>33739403
Hey Poly. I know I've asked you this before, but could you change the link in the sticky for my stuff to this: https://pastebin.com/Qg2h7dxy
The one you have up is outdated and this has all my shit on it. Sorry in advanced.
>>33740545
These look really pretty. Watercolors have a kinda stoic/depressing vibe about them, and given the overall color scheme of your game, with the mute tones and all, it seems to fit really well.
>>33740672
Kickstarter, I believe.
>>
>>33740977
>deleted the wrong link

sorry m8, it'll be fixed asap
>>
>>33740672

KS = kickstarter! For your other news though, that's good to hear! Still, I am cheering for you! I will keep you in my heart as I press on!

>>33740977

Yeah, that was the overall focus. Trying to fit BGMs as well, but I feel like SFX will be the main driving point for the VN.
>>
File: 1491095805966.jpg (122KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491095805966.jpg
122KB, 1024x662px
>>33736827
This is some good stuff. MK Ultra ain't got dick on what happened to this guy. Neutron bomb in Afghanistan. And he dropped it by saying it would be cool. Wow

>>33737183
I think it's rad that you went with the PDF style Pip Boy. I thought it made more sense than the brick on your wrist.

>>33738041
I liked that. Never played much Halo, but I still enjoy some of the stories. You wrote up a nice one.

>>33738959
Uh... Whoops. That moonrune stuff wasn't meant to be there. Accidentally typed it in during the heat of the moment. It's gibberish. But yeah, I should be thanking you for writing.

>>33740080
You do what you feel is best. What's important is that you get well, and do the taking things easy route, especially after the surgery.

>>33740545
The backgrounds look really nice. June Kickstarter? I'll do my best to get my support in.
>>
>>33739026
>Stumped Poly with his reaction pics as well
2-2! Glad you are enjoying it, man.

>>33739060
>Damaged Goods story theorization/discussion
This is another one of my favorite things to see.
>All will be revealed in due time

>>33740080
Do what needs to be done, JT

>>33740197
Thanks RFL! Happy to see you enjoying it.

>>33741389
Thank you again for reading!
>>
true story:
>be in an exercise
>there's a need to use the winch on a newish truck
>it doesn't work
>the truck starts leaking something
>it's the hydraulic oil
>leaking to the ground on private land
>careerofficernotamused.gif
>couple of hours later get told to go help showel the contaminated soil to be taken away
>get there to see a dozen guys in a circle around the spill while three guys are shoveling because there are only three shovels
>what ever, orders are orders
>after a while voice your observation about a dozen guys watching while three are working
>"this is a government operation, what did you expect?"
>>
[okay, this is the part afterwards. Bare in mind i wrote most of this while being very pissed of at hospital people or nervous/scared as shit]

People say a mental wound hurts more than a physical one. Likely those who haven’t been stabbed. It wasn’t bleeding much anymore, but the knife was still there. You thought it would be cold, but it just wasn’t cold anymore. It had been warmed up by your body heat. A simple sheath knife, maybe with a 4 inch blade. At the very least two and a half of those were now in your chest

It had to go out, you knew that. This was Detroit after all. No one was going to come and save you. You wanted to take two deep breaths to brace yourself, but it causes more pain from the knife

Quick or slow?

Quick would be painful for a shorter time, but would risk further injury. Slow would be safer, but…

Just like that, you remember some words of your father. You came back after school one day with tears streaming down your face. He said something that sounded stupid then, and always had sounded stupid. That was because these feeling were completely new. he told you “if someone punches you in the face, you bit back with broken teeth

You’ve never felt a lust for revenge before, or not like this anyway. For the first time ever, you truly understood why English had seven words for revenge and two for forgiveness. Or something like that

But first, a knife. You can do little else but getting a firm grip on the red, plastic grip and pull.

Another wave of pain grips you and you whimper like a little girl. The knife hits the colt tarmac beneath you with a metallic pinging noise. Finally you could take a vew deep breaths to steady yourself, and not the awful shallow ones

Your hands were shaking. The cold weather? Physical pain? The other pain…?
>>
Next to you, the for men that you considered brothers since early this summer. All killed by one single bullet to the head. But for the them suffering was over. You had a gaping chest wound to deal with and…

Lily

It takes you the best part of 15 minutes to figure out what she did. Everything you knew about her, or thought you knew, rather had been flipped on it’s head. The loving, caring, loyal Lily was… gone?

You asked yourself many things, but most of all, one question bounced around in your head

“Why?”

Why? Why the fuck did she do this? It was so far away from anything she had shown earlier, like a vicar playing strip poker.

But for now, you had to get off the ground. Your legs tremble at just the slightest pressure on them. Unknowingly supporting yourself on the carcass on what was once your brother in arms, you use both arms and legs to leverage yourself against the wall behind you. Slowly, slowly, you inch your way up. You whimper, whine and cry, but you had to stand up. Your father didn’t raise a quitter after all. Finally noticing the vapor coming from your mouth, you realise the cold is as much of a reason as anything else your hands are shaking. Your legs are shaking too

Matthew lay next to you. He should have lived. Or at least get a proper burial. But instead, he would sit in a parking lot with a hole in his head. Worst of all, you had to take his hoodie. Yours had that hole in it, making sure cold air could pour into your gaping chest wound. A worn, black Levi’s hoodie. Turning around his cold, stark arms to get it off him felt nothing short of inhuman. At least there was no blood on it
>>
Next step was to get a grip on your surroundings. You were still inside the graveyard, in a far away corner among the vehicles that would never leave this place. There was nothing left of value here. No food, water or weapons.

Surprisingly, she had not taken your cellphone from you. It was still resting in your pocket. You carefully pull it up, and press the little power button. Lily’s face. Before you could do anything you had to change background. Anything would do, anything at all. At the very bottom of the photo roll was a dozen pictures of when you visited that museum, you pick one at random, resulting in an old F-4. It would have to do for now

There was no missed calls. No texts, no notifications at all. The date and time says this is the morning after. Battery at 43%.

And with that, you just stopped. What the hell were you going to do now? Was this one of those moments you had to take a life changing decision? No, you had to get more information. You tumble slowly towards the spot the Jagdtiger was last seen. What awaits you there is another surprise. The Schürzen lay there, is if they were just cut off. And so did all external storage bins, as well as a lot of the crew's personal items.

External storage bins…?

You rush forwards to the two rearmost ones, and snap the little lock open. The presents were here. Both of them. Why would anyone leave a nuclear weapon behind? Because of how extremely expensive these things were, most people would probably bring them along, even if they wanted nothing to do with them

Another “Why” you had to figure out
>>
Next step… would probably be to inform the others. Natalya. She might understand. You knew her number by heart, as with most numbers in your phone book

Having no idea what to expect you press the little green button and put the phone to your ear

¤ So the traitor shows his face?
“Wait what? Natalya, what's going on?”
¤ Maybe you can tell me? Don't think I haven't spoken with Lily
“Fuck! Natalya, you have to listen to me-”
¤ I should listen to someone who has killed his own crew?
“Natalya, no. Please, listen. I woke up with a knife in my chest”

The other end of the line went silent

“Please, let me just explain”
¤ ...talk
“So after the technical evaluation we… shit. So you know I was going to unbind Lily, for a normal life?”
¤ Noble gesture

Natalya was indescribably cold in her voice

“But we needed a blessing”
¤ A blessing from a friend and steel from an enemy, I know how it works

You keep explaining everything you can to Natalya who attentively listens to what you have to say. Her conclusion is the one you truly fear

¤ We have to consider the Jagdtiger hostile

The words hurt a little. But not as much as the hole in your chest. Both the literal and figurative one

“Yes”
¤ And you are planning to do what?
“I have no idea. None at all”
¤ Anon…
“Yeah?”
¤ I would offer you the commander's seat in a heartbeat, but…
“But…?”
¤ The tank has issues. But let's leave it at that. I'd suggest you call tell Benson guy.
“Will do. I'll stay in touch”
>>
The phone clicks as the call ends. 37% battery. A plan forms in your head. You have to find out why Lily did as she did. What would happen after that? You had no idea. But you had to find out. Best chance you had was probably to get back to the rest of the company of tanks you had been a part of for half a year now.

But before that, food. A body can't heal if it isn't given nutrition.

Lily didn't even bother to empty the storage bins, and had left a good amount of supplies behind. You ate a lot, a lot more that what you wanted to do. It felt bad, but appropriate.

And this stuff. It was far more than you could carry. And leaving nuclear weapons unattended felt bad. A child could find it!

So, pick up your trusty old AK and head towards to the closest source of working transportation you could find: the staff parking lot.

All staff cars. Big pickup trucks, that you now needed damn permits to drive because the military needed them. A 300C with 20+ inch chrome rims, a police car, a minivan in a god-awful condition and a lightly riced Civic

You sigh heavily, causing another jolt of pain in your chest of having to choose. And then, two men jog around the corner, completely ignoring you, and…

They were actually breaking into the minivan. Very skilled as well, not damaging it in the slightest, just slipping a shaped piece of metal into the lower door. A decision is made to not let this talent go to waste. You raise your AK and starts walking towards them. You swallow and bite down hard, readying yourself for whatever might happen

“Good morning guys”

You manage to keep your voice low, trying to make them not scream or start shooting. And just as you wanted, he drops his tool and raises his hands
>>
‘Yo, bro, i just-’
“Yeah, good. Open up the little red one next to you and i won’t say anything, i need a car too”
‘Y-yeah, sure bro, no problem, right Jamie?’
‘Course, we cool’

The second man agrees, and just like most people under a sight post, they set to work. Didn’t even take them five minutes to open up the little car for you. They even were kind enough to show you how to start it without a key. You wait until they have left the parking lot in the old minivan before hopping into your new car. It smelled surprisingly nice for a early-mid 90s shitbox. Must have been properly taken care of. The little engine purrs to life and you head back into the graveyard. Fold up the rear seats, and fill the little hatchback with food, water, three empty jerry cans, a left over M240 and a pair of small nuclear warheads. As you close up the hatch you think that this truly must be the first time anyone has put nukes in a Honda

But there is a first time for anything

And so, alone, cold and hurt, you set off west to hide and to seek. You hide from thugs, the military, anyone who wants the nukes and Lily. You seek medical attention, fuel, redemption and answers to why Lily did… that

The first task was getting out of Detroit. The little Honda would have been a well handling machine, had it not been ladened with a little too much weapons suitable for a hatchback. And the tiny engine didn’t do it many favors either. Even if this particular one might have been a little tuned. Not that any of that would stop bullets. So you kept a rather high pace up, going straight west

But on the road leading out, there was a blockade. And if the sandbags, guard towers and machine guns didn’t dissuade you, the M2 Bradley did. You slow down to a crawl, but keep driving towards the checkpoint. A soldier raises a hand and you stop the car at once and cut the engine
>>
There is a frightening number of automatic weapons pointed at you, so you really have to play this carefully

‘Anything in the vehicle?’
“Two nuclear warheads, ten pounds of crystal meth and a seventeen year old redhead that i’m gonna have a go with later”
‘You have no idea how many times i’ve heard that joke’
“Sorry man, ex stabbed me and i’m tryna get the fuck out of here”
‘Stabbed?’
“Yeah man…”

You pull your shirt up and revealing the would

‘Fuck, you should get that checked out man’
“Yeah, no shit. That’s why i am leaving”
‘Still gonna have to look through your car’
“Fuck, I can’t take booze with me, can i?”
‘Nope, sorry’
“Come on man, i don’t have any painkillers and this hurts like a motherfucker when i sleep”
‘You know i can’t’
“Not even for three bottles of scotch?”

The man steps back a little, looking at the little red Honda and then back to the blockade

‘I’m gonna turn away for 30 seconds. Three bottles, in a plastic bag, 30 seconds’

You jump up from the driver’s seat and back to the trunk, three bottles of way too fucking expensive booze was handed over to the man, and then waved to his friends to open up the gates

“No fucking way that worked” you repeat to yourself a few times over, watching the barricade keep getting smaller in your rearview mirror

“No fucking way…”
>>
>>33742569
the feelings of betrayal are real and there and the fact that the protagonist still tries to find a why has Lily done that

>ten pounds of crystal meth and a seventeen year old redhead that i’m gonna have a go with later

i laughed way to hard at this line more than i should
>>
>>33742569
>>33742887
Ok the redhead bit got me too, looking forward to the next update to find out why lily went postal.
By tomorrow morning I'll have another update pushed out, sorry things seem to be progressing so slow, really trying to fill in all the gaps and world build how I want you to see the vault for the post nukes fun where their children get to run around atlanta and slot super mutant floppies
>>
File: sleep must go on.png (54KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sleep must go on.png
54KB, 400x350px
1 thread down, other other 2 to go
>>
>>33742569
I can't believe how I read that line and realized that I would have demanded to see the redhead, then believed the rest without issue.

Then wondered how big a bag you need for 10 pounds of meth.
>>
go ahead, ask me how my MiG-21 bis stands against a fourship of F-4's
>>
File: Gay-seal_large.jpg (16KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
Gay-seal_large.jpg
16KB, 332x333px
>>33736205
>“Together.”
>>
>>33745433
Fine, how does the Phantoms food stand up to it?
>>
>>33746087
Well, let me tell you, the strength of the MiG-21 bis is NOT it's radar guided missiles, on the other hand, accounting for their lack of good downward visibility, an RWR and a look down shoot down radar, I engaged ten times, taking at least two before being shot down in all but two engagements, in several, taking three, or resorting to low flying in the mountains, where the turkroaches flying the F-4's seemingly fail to understand that not hitting the mountain is of vital importance. Win loss ratio?
Approx 2:1.
Fun fact, they can't hit a low fast flying MiG-21 outside Aim 9 range.
>>
>>33736827
I like it a lot, backstory, dark deeds and whatnot make me want more.
>>33742514
Keep it up JT i gotta know all the details behind this betrayal.

I also have another update, same link as last time, more character building and some new ones.
>>
File: 1491102841989.gif (45KB, 450x322px) Image search: [Google]
1491102841989.gif
45KB, 450x322px
>>33742569
Man, that guy's got a lot more will than I probably do. Soldiering on with a hole in his chest can't be easy. But still, why you do this Lily? You all had a great thing going! Now it's gone...

>>33746400
That's good to know if I ever find myself in a MiG-21 when the War gets hot.

>>33746576
I like this Peter. Anyone willing to fuck the commies is a good guy in my book. Hope the KGB didn't follow them to the vault.
>>
File: image.png (807KB, 982x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
807KB, 982x980px
>>33746752
if it had been a flight of fewer than four, I would have gotten out of about four or five of those alive instead of just the one where I got two and the other two flew into the ground trying to dogfight me while I made my vector roll to escape and the last one followed until he crashed into a mountan.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 705x960px
>>33736827
Pesent day.
>I finally come to my senses, an endeavor so normal it didn't merrit remembering even a moment after completion had finally come to an end. I'd met with this guy before, and before him I met with another guy for reasons that were similar but different.
>The similarities started and stopped of course, in the essence of my deeds. I turned a group of people into bloodthirsty death machines where the group I sought to eliminate would never expect it. After all, who would expect of all things, THE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH to be death machines who manipulated the politics of ganglife and warfare? let alone by killing street gangsters in the dozens. The difference though, were that those I'd converted were people to me, their fates mattered, and this time, meeting this kind of man, I hadn't come alone, I had Marina with me, and genuinely cared what happened to her.
>We stepped from the truck to see Tim, the local disposal expert for this neck of the woods, if you needed government hardware, this was almost certainly the guy to talk to. They needed rid of it, after all. We approached him as he stood in place.
>"Who's the woman?"
"I ain't tellin' you, but we can trust her."
>"Any reason not to tell me her name?"
"It would defeat the purpose if I told you."
>"Of course. Well, I got the night vision goggles and the lasers. I'll take care of the attack helicopter for you. I've unloaded them for you, of course as requested I've brought the ammo for your AK at home. Non corrosive is what you wanted right?"
"Correct."
>"Well, if you don't need any more help, I'll be,on my way." Tim said, waiting a moment for a reply before getting in his supply truck and driving away.
>Marina and I were at home in another hour with a truckload of nightvision goggles, infrared lasers, helmets and of course a couple crates of non corrosive 5.45X39 ammunition.

>The time came to escalate things, and I happened to know just the time and place.
>>
>>33746942
"Marina, could you be a darling and do me a favor?"
>"What do you need?"
"Go around the neighborhood and call the watch to meeting. We need to distribute the night vision and the lasers. Of course AFTER we unload the crates of ammo for you."
>"Oh. Ok." She replieswith a slight nerve in her voice.
>in about an hour everyone simultaniously converges on my front lawn, looking up at the moon and waiting for me to speak.
>As I walk out a man of about fifty, probably a veteran of the first Iraq war by his marine corps hat asks the first question of the meeting.
>"What's this about? It's getting late, you know."
"I know, I just thought now would be the perfect time, follow me."
>I led them to the garage where the truck was packed, and opened the tailgate, pulling out two cases, one oblong, and the other rectangular.
"I figured now would be the right time for THIS." I say, opening the oblong case first, revealing a helmet.
>"A helmet?" one of them asks, clearly a relatively young member.
"Not just any helmet, a ballistic helmet. They provide protection against pistol caliber rounds up close, rifle rounds from far enough, shrapnel, and best of all you can mount ear protection to them... ooh, and they have a shroud for this." I say as I open the rectangular case, pulling a duel tube night vision goggle and a mount, snapping it to the helmet and seating the interface shoe into the mount.
"Everyone take one tan case, and one black case. play with it in your own house, but don't break it, we'll be training with it tomorrow night and using it in operations will be almost manditory."
>in a matter of minutes most of the night vision units had been taken along with helmets. The next couple hours would almost certainly be spent playing with the new NVGs, but for Marina and I? Well, we had... other curiosities to attend to.
>>
>>33746752
It's unwise to draw cinclusions when you lack the information necessary, let's leave it at that
>>
>>33747620
Well, now...this is new.

Go on....
>>
>>33747620
Pretty interesting, haven't seen a zombie story here yet, good on writing out character interactions and movements but try to paint your setting a little bit more clearly, at first I thought it was only two people on a hill watching something burn but now theres 5 ish? But maybe I'm retarded and am just reading it wrong.
>>
>>33748022
since this is from a book, i aint gonna bin it, SJW are alredy on my ass due using "meanie words that hurt others" on pastebin no way the lawyers will get a piece of mine
>>
>>33748022
Wait, you're just copying and pasting from a book?
>>
File: oh well.png (22KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.png
22KB, 275x200px
>>33748478
his book i believe
>>
File: AIDS Skrillex.gif (2MB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS Skrillex.gif
2MB, 400x385px
>>33748238
>"meanie words that hurt others"
(I couldn't resist)
>>
I started reading the jagdtiger story, there seems to be something missing, chapter 13 (https://pastebin.com/fQVX03mp) ends with the MC and Lily arriving on the Antonov to some airbase & chapter 14 (https://pastebin.com/RTCfzsEm though it says 15 in the title) starts with discussion about WWI -tanks
>>
>>33748972
...found the missing chapter, the list at https://pastebin.com/1qS4EqXS is in need of some fixing
>>
>>33748972
>>33748989

can you give me ideas on how to improve it and where to fix it im open to suggestions
>>
>>33749006
check the bin titles for chapters 8-13, add the actual chapter 14 on the list (right now what the list claims is the link to chapter 14 takes to chapter 15, the link to 15 takes to 16 etc.)
>>
>>33749198
noted, thanks man will work on it later on the day
so besides numering issues...
>>
>>33742569
finally got around to catching up with the story, can't wait for more.
>>
File: 1492496962706.jpg (103KB, 750x673px) Image search: [Google]
1492496962706.jpg
103KB, 750x673px
>>33750248
>>33750274
ohh, you like it then! Happy to hear that!
>>
>>33748238
I have to know that they really are doing that.

Can you post a screenshot?
>>
>>33750648
not him but vampirefag had a story of him removed
>>
>>33746752
>But still, why you do this Lily? You all had a great thing going! Now it's gone...
I have a feeling this was the only way for Lily to get both of them out of the plant alive, that and/or Lily has a plan, the fact that she called Nataliya makes no sense unless she used the call to either buy time to carry out her plan, fool who ever she had gotten involved with, or to leave a hint, or any combination thereof.
>>
>>33750749
Uh...well, I was going to ask which one it was, but do you think there's a copy out there?
>>
>>33751002
oh that was on early janaury there is backups
>>
>Once I was a defender of the Motherland, one of many. Motherland had been attacked, and we had to drive them out.
>My crew was a merry bunch, they were happy to be protected by my thick armor.
>My driver wasn't very skilled though, nor were my parts of high quality. But it was all for the Motherland, so I endured it.
>Even when my engine wouldn't start and they would beat me with a sledge hammer I endured it.
>When the order came to attack the fascists I was glad to finally get to do what I was made for, so was my crew.
>The fascists were retreating almost as fast as we were advancing, we were jubilant; the White Bandits would be crushed by August!
>We stopped to celebrate in Vyborg, it was the last time I got to see my crew celebrate.
>Soon after that the fascists found the will to fight, the advance nearly ground to a halt.
>We were advancing on a road when my driver's rough handling of me once again caused a breakdown.
>Almost as soon as my crew started trying to fix me the fascists' assault guns appeared, they retreated upon seeing me, but the infantry that was following them attacked, my commander was hit & the rest of the crew ran away, the T-34s behind me retreated after two of them were taken out.
>Couple of hours later some fascists appeared with tools and parts, they were mechanics.
>I had heard rumors of the vile fascists repairing our broken vehicles & using them against the Motherland, this was the first time I could confirm it to be true.
>I didn't want to be repaired by them, didn't want to be used against my comrades. Their obvious cursing had my coolant boiling.
>But the light brown blocks they had scared me. They were satchel charges, if they couldn't repair me they would blow me up.
>So I did nothing to resist them, and before long they managed to start my engine & I was being driven to the fascist lines.
>My new driver was much more gentle with me, and soon I realised these 'merciless monsters' were no different from my old crew; just boys.
>>
File: 2009_74500101.jpg (125KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
2009_74500101.jpg
125KB, 640x427px
>>33751442
>I was joined by one of my sisters, we didn't see much action but we started to learn these strange foreigners' language, to our surprise they thought *they* were defending their country agains *Motherland.*
>My sister denied it outright, she even got mad at me when I asked her if maybe the commissars were mistaken about these people?
>Then the great battle began, my sister was destroyed by our comrades, after that I was no longer sent to battle; they didn't want to send me out without support that could take the same punishment I could.
>I was stunned, I had heard the stories of NKVD using machineguns to force my comrades to charge into certain death, now these evil fascists wouldn't send a single captured ISU-152 to even delay the attackers even though they desperately needed to do just that?
>Then the war ended, I was put into storage and taken care of. Everyone knew I wouldn't go to battle as I was alone, yet I was taken care of anyway.
>The years went by, I was no longer cared for the same as before, but I wasn't scrapped or left out in the open either.
>Then I was completely repaired, I became a movie star, and now I am on display at a museum with many comrades from the Motherland.
>I was a warrior once.
>Now I am happy.
>>
File: 1479221261985.jpg (209KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479221261985.jpg
209KB, 1200x900px
>>33751581
>>33751442
awww...
>>
>>33751581
nice.
>>
File: How_heretical.jpg (13KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
How_heretical.jpg
13KB, 204x200px
After I get back from operations (last class of the semester) You and I are gonna have a talk about a... prototype? Doctor Freeman? hmm? you know who I am.
>>33751777
Nice trips, mah nigga
>>
File: 1491091448933.jpg (54KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491091448933.jpg
54KB, 900x637px
>>33746770
So hope that there's only 3 of the Phantoms. Or that I've got a wingman.

>>33747029
Good, Marina deserves non-corrosive. Sounds like neighborhood watch is stepping it up. Shenanigans will be had. I like it.

>>33747532
Fair enough... But I do hope that more info will come out soon.

>>33748817
Man, I'm really digging it so far. I'll definitely have to go get it when you get it out.

>>33750966
There definitely are ultrafucky things going on here. That doesn't change the fact that Lily killed most of her crew.

>>33751581
This put a smile on my face. I'm glad at least one ISU could find contentment and happiness.
>>
>>33714482
Finished! Good ending there, and anon and Sylvie were there for each other to the end.
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>
>>33754126
Here's part 1 and 2 to complete it
>>
File: Harem raifus.png (408KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
Harem raifus.png
408KB, 1280x789px
>>33754126
>>33754195
And an accompanying picture from Guard
>>
>just finished reading anon and ruby

m-more?
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
WHO'S READY FOR THAT HERETICAL PROTOTYPE???
>>
>>33755803
Me!
>>
>>33755803
yo
>>
>>33742569
Damn, shits getting serious, and the stakes are high. You turned that emergency ending around pretty fucking well.

>>33714482
>>33752398
How the hell did I miss this. Goddamn, that was good.
>>
>>33751777
>awww...
>>33751871
>nice.
>>33752214
>This put a smile on my face. I'm glad at least one ISU could find contentment and happiness.
glad you liked it

>>33752214
>That doesn't change the fact that Lily killed most of her crew.
Anon seems to be her highest priority, I think she felt she could try to save everyone and fail, or she could pretend to have turned against Anon, injure him just enough to make it look like she killed him & then 'accidentaly' leave him the supplies he would need to get back to base, if so the fastest way of winning the unknown german-speaking woman's trust would be to kill the rest of the crew, it's terrible but you can't deny it's also effective.
>>
>>33747029
Chapter 5: In The Middle Of Things/The Prototypes.
"Marina, I don't think you're gonna like this."
>"Please tell me you didn't actually go through with the straighpull rifle."
"I didn't actually go through with the straightpull rifle." I answer in a dry tone.
>"Jason be serious with me- BE FUCKING SERIOUS WITH ME!" She begins, agitated to the point that her accent became thick.
"I AM serious. The straightpull rifle is still just a drawing on a piece of paper."
>"Then WHAT DID YOU. NO, YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!" She barked, her agitated state more than a little amusing. "WHERE IS IT?" She asked, clearly it was all she could do to keep her voice below a scream that reverted to Russian.
"They." I answered, a wild fist coming at my face, only failing to crack my skull by the fact that I saw it coming and leaned back and to the right.
>"YOU MADE TWO?!"
"YUP."
>"Кaкoгo чepтa! BЫ BЫPAЖAETECЬ CЫHOM C TOБOЙ !!!" She started, her eyes bulging from their sockets as she screamed profanities, almost every single word of which flew right over my head.
"Marina, calm down."
>"NO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT, YOU COULD DO ANYTHING BUT THAT AND THE STRAIGHTPULL RIFLE, BUT YOU SOMEHOW MADE THOSE... Abominations." She says, emphasizing the last word.
"So I made a couple modifications to the FN MAG technical drawings and made a couple
M-240's chambered in .300 RUM, what's the big fucking deal?"
>"I-IS THAT A QUESTION?"
"Yeah, it's not like being .300 RUM and a belt fed general purpose machine gun means they'd actually-"
>"Shut the fuck up. You'd better hope there aren't fucking geists in those bolts... WAIT, DID YOU DO IT MANUALLY?"
"What?"
>"MAKING THE BOLTS, DID YOU DO IT MANUALLY?"
"YES, WHY IS THIS A PROBLEM?"
>"That's it, you're officially the most reprehensible person I've ever met, and the last one stuck me in a box to be buried in the sand for forty years." marina scolded."Absolutely heretical." she said before walking away from me, clearly not interested in my defense."
>>
File: In a week..jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
In a week..jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>33757040
>The sound of a door slamming could be heard across the house as she locked the bedroom door. I walked to the door and knocked.
"So that's a 'no' on the raid tonight?"
>The only answer came after several seconds.
>The sound of an AK bolt being cycled, and feeding a round into the chamber.

>I know when I'm the problem. The way she said it though... Did manual machining increase the odds of geists being in the bolts? Whatever, I care about her, so I'll leave her. Maybe she'll cool down eventually, maybe she'll kill me when I get back. In either case I have a raid to stage.
>I get to the garage and open up the parts cabinet, two extra long M-240 receivers, feed trays elongated to allow the feeding of the admittedly rather large rounds. It was time for the assembly process to begin. They'd been tested at the range, of course they didn't draw much attention, seeing as anything went these days, the NFA having been repealed somewhere around 2017 or 2018.

>In short order I turned two heaps of parts into two M-240's in .300 Remington Ultra Magnum.

>What possessed me to build these monstrosities was a question even to me, the ammo stockpiled over a course of years was certainly not cheap, not even by the standards of those who loaded fifty cal ammo, at three dollars a shot. Links were interestingly easy to adapt, but only good for a single use, as they typically snapped as the round was extracted, luckily they reliably spit out the bottom when fired, the barrels length reduced from twenty-four to eighteen inches.
>As I started toting them to the truck, I noted that the guns, normally the Lima model, being the lightest of the FN MAG family at twenty three pounds felt about as heavy as the older and Bravo variant.

All that was truly left was to call the watch to meeting and brief them... And pray that the geists either weren't there or that Marina's apparent dread was misplaced.
>>
>>33751442
>>33751581
video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htnHGJMNjn8
>>
File: night_lynching.jpg (123KB, 1515x840px) Image search: [Google]
night_lynching.jpg
123KB, 1515x840px
>>33757110
>I walked out to the neighborhood and called the watch to a meeting, the prototypes in my truck, the time passing. Life in 2024 felt so... odd. There was a heavy note of silence in the air as I awaited the congregation of this particular creation of mine. An hour passed before the first of them showed up. A woman with an AK, about fifty-five years of age, hair as grayed out as it got, her glare was as hostile as any one would see in their lifetime. Maybe her grandchild was one of those who'd died almost four weeks ago. Soon more showed up, all wearing the same expression.
>"Where's your AK, Jason?" One of them, a forty five year old man asked, looking me over with realization.
"She's not coming this time. I've got some prototypes to test anyway. Anyone want to volunteer?"
>"What kind of prototype? I'd think those big machine guns a couple of us have on our trucks would be enough, it wasn't easy to improvise a way of hiding them, you know."
"I understand, however this is going to be not only a rather heavy strike, but a new evaluation for something I haven't seen anywhere else. We're going to be striking a house party on MLK drive with an expected guest list of over forty people. The house will be densely packed, if you volunteer for prototype duty, you'll sit in the same truck bed as I will, and you'll firing only about a hundred rounds before you put it down and jump out with your main weapon."
>"So what's the plan?" finally came the question.
"Follow me. You're gonna like this." I say, leading them to the garage and showing them satellite view of the target. An empty lot behind it the perfect vector for the flamethrowers to go to work on the back of the house, run around and link up with the vehicles while funneling the party goers, most of whom are street thugs with priors into the guns on the trucks and the line of fire of the shoot teams. They stood effectively no chance of survival.
>>
>>33757173
>not available

But... Also related
https://youtu.be/n_aDMqFrUV8

This is one of the vids that inspired me to do all this
>>
File: ok.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>33757184
>"I'll take the prototype." Came the middle aged man.
"Good, you'll be riding under the bed cover with me, I've got the M-2 mounted there. we ride under the camper shell and swing it open when we start shooting, then we'll swing it back down and lie under it while we make our escape."
>"Easy enough."
"I want two volunteers to pick up those flamethrowers over there and be ready, they'll be dropped off in the lot behind the house and as soon as they hear any shooting from the front, I want them to start torching the back and burning any routes of escape, as well as any backyard and side party goers. They'll rapidly advance to the front before providing fire from the side and into the house, meanwhile we'll carefully start emptying heavy machine guns and all our other weaponry into the house and anyone coming out. I fully expect that we'd spend no more than two or three minutes on location before we make our escape."
>We waited until the sun went down, inserting flamethrowers, loading the heavy machineguns and the prototypes. It was perfect.
>The vehicles come to a stop and the heavy machinegunner swings the camper shell off, the first of the shots come out, several people standing out front of the house being gunned down in the matter of a second and a half as the light of the flamethrower begins to glow from behind the house, a few screams reaching us as the back of the house is consumed in fire and I begin to hear automatic fire from both small arms and the two heavy machine guns roar while we heft the prototypes up, bringing them to bare on the house, and pushing the cross bolt safeties to expose the red section of their shafts.
>The sound of thunder filling the air seems to thicken as the .300 RUM machine guns begin to fire, no amount of ear protection could have spared anyone's ears from hearing damage as the forty automatic weapons began firing on the house, though we were all thankful for plugs and muffs...
>>
File: Massacre_on_MLK_drive.jpg (24KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Massacre_on_MLK_drive.jpg
24KB, 480x269px
>>33757263
>The 300 RUM fired for a solid ten seconds before The middle aged man ran out of ammo, switching to his G-3 rifle, firing from a fifty round drum into the house as gang bangers began to emerge, many of who were wounded or scorched just focused on running like hell away from the fire or getting out of the house where the gunshots were perforating the air without regard for the lives of those within.
>No screams could be heard as those within the house were drowned out by the sounds of a DShK an M-2, My own prototype now beginning to fire again, and the thirty five or so automatic rifles and submachineguns being emptied at the house and its occupants, reloaded and emptied again, the flamethrowers had by now made their way around the entrance and fired in all side entrances or escape vectors, setting the rooms within on fire and were now firing from the sides of the entrance, merely emptying the remains of their fuel, before ten seconds later retreating to the safety of their designated vehicles.
>A flash comes from the window of the house, prompting me to swing the prototype onto him, visibly disemboweling him as he fell even among the chaos and stimuli of the strike, The man next to me finishes his second drum and goes for one of the two AT-4s in the bed of the truck, firing it right as I finish my second belt with the prototype and reach for the other, firing it in the other half of the house.
>The shoot teams advance on the house emptying a couple magazines in bursts each into the house and the bodies on the lawn before moving back to their vehicles, beginning to fire into any and all visible windows. All was going according to plan. the heavy machine gunners orient their guns forward before flipping the camper shells back over the guns who the rest of the shooters keep the neighborhood pinned
>>
File: kekmemestoyou.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kekmemestoyou.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>33757296
>In another few seconds we find ourselves driving away at a rapid pace as the house behind us burns, picking a load of assorted alleyways about a mile away to stop a car at a time separating from the convoy and ripping masking tape off their license plates and driving out a different direction, a tightly choreographed schedule becoming a dictating window in which the cars had to drive out into the country, and come around the rural roads to a road that led into our neighborhood at a seemingly random and unconnected rate. Synchronization between our arrivals seemed to hold no interval. A true praise to the neighborhood watch monster than I have created.

>My vehicle arrives into the neighborhood somewhere in the middle of the schedule, seemingly an hour and a half later. As we pull into my garage, the door closing before we begin dismantling the M-2 and stashing it in a locker. The location of which would be invisible to all but the most unscrupulous inspectors with the best tools for detecting a hollow spot under the floor in tow.
>I invite the shoot team in my truck into my house for a shot, and two of them oblige.
"Anything i can offer you?" I say opening the liquor cabinet, noting that the two bottles of vodka, one having previously half full are missing from the cabinet, but not skipping a beat, lest the neighbors start talking about some kind of domestic problem between 'The woman that lives with Jason' and I.
"Scotch, mash... Gin?"
>"Scotch." The five of them state in unison. I pull out six glasses and pour us all a shot or two.
"Bill, nice trigger work on the prototype."
>"Thanks, but what I gotta know is where you get these ideas... or this hardware."
"For the hardware, I might tell you later, if I decide that the watch needs to operate independent of me. Or that I want out."
>"You want out? You create a monster or something?"
"No, not yet anyway. Just gotta keep the doors open."
>>
File: game.jpg (35KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
35KB, 540x720px
>>33757362
>"Yeah, I suppose it's a thin line we're walking, going around like some sort of death squad. But... what would you do if you had to STOP us from operating?"
"Hard to say, I don't think, even with as much faith as you guys have shown, even for a second that I could just get you to stop by asking or demanding. I don't think I'd be able to take you all at once, and I seriously doubt anything would REALLY stop you from operating directly."
>"Hmm. Definitely one of the harder things to contemplate I suppose."
"Certainly. On the other hand, what would YOU do to stop ME? Not much I think."
>"And what makes you think that?" Bill prods.
"Well, consider if you will, that I got you all this equipment and trained you to operate it. Consider that I am currently the only link between you and the supplier, and none of you have to any apparent extent made yourselves independent of me to operate, and that if you TRIED, you wouldn't have the first idea of how, let alone WHERE to start and who to talk to, and on the unlikely probability you do, you'll NEVER get equipment like that which I've given you, to which I can easily cut off the supply. Sure you'd be able to operate for some time on what you have,and at great expense you could merely sustain some of it... but you'd never be able to use or acquire it on the scale that we have. How many rounds have we EACH fired in the past few days? five thousand? Seven?"
>"I see. So, I know you won't answer this, but where did you get those prototypes? A .300 RUM machine gun? That's not something you ever see."
"You're wrong about that one, I WILL answer you. I made it."
>"You MADE that thing?"
"Yep."
>"How did you come up with that? Why even?"
"I don't know really what possessed me to do it, I just wanted to see if I COULD. Maybe, as Marina suggested, I was so caught up in whether I COULD that I never stopped to think I SHOULD. Three dollars a round is expensive for a general purpose machine gun, after all."
>>
A quick note about the pastebin. I noticed that chapter 2 part 1 of the red flame lily story is missing. It just goes from end of chapter one to choose 2 pt 2, thought I should point it out. Also keep up the good work everyone!
>>
>>33757654
Chapter* 2 pt 2
>>
>>33757400
>"Hahaha, maybe so. Anyway, I suppose it's time I head home, try to get some sleep."
>"yeah, I should probably get going too."
"I feel ya, brother. hey, on your way out just do me a favor?"
>"sure." one of them replies, to which I walk into the garage, coming back with the prototypes.
"Two of you take these, keep'em or pass them to someone single... Those faggots have too much money, they clearly need machine guns in a caliber that has no business in a machine gun. If nothing else, they can be some nice little curiosities of your collection that you shoot once in a while."
>"...What's the catch?"
"Three bucks a round. And the belt links are easily bent into shape to take the .300 RUM casing, just crack when they feed, so you can only use the links once. I got a thousand rounds of belts left, take it."
>"...After all that time and investment that must have went into that, it seems like there'd have to be a good reason to get rid of it."
"Ok, you got me, the links only work once, it costs three bucks a shot and they're taking up more space than I'd like. That's all."
>"Well, ok. That's all you had to say." one of them says.
>In another couple minutes they'd departed, two prototype general purpose machineguns and five hundred rounds of .300RUM on belts each for the two that wanted them in tow.
"Fuck that was too long, I need to check on Marina." I manage to mutter past my own exhaustion
>I walk into the bedroom and find Marina on the floor, she is lying on her side, vomit streaming out of her mouth. I kneel down and pick her up, making sure to further roll her over to drain the vomit from her mouth.
>could be worse. could have been on her back and fucked up her bolt...
>I take her out of her clothes and put her in my bed, making sure to tuck her in on her side and clean up the vomit and the bottles.
"Well. Guess I'm taking the couch tonight. Sleep tight...Fucking drunk." I whisper before I leave the room and take up the couch for the night.
>>
File: THIS.jpg (114KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
114KB, 500x499px
I'm sure as SHIT on a watchlist or all of them after typing that shit up, make sure to tell me what you think, it really helps justify the watchlists.
>ATF coming by my house to ask for prototype .300 RUM M-240 in three hours.
Kek.
>>
>>33757707
Liking this for the most part so far. Always enjoy getting updates for it.
>>
File: image.png (321KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321KB, 900x1000px
Marina when she found out about the prototypes.
>>
File: Disgusting3.png (104KB, 235x382px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting3.png
104KB, 235x382px
>>33757832
Not like this? Or was that only after a few seconds?
>>
File: 1491090575039.jpg (93KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491090575039.jpg
93KB, 800x534px
>>33757031
I don't know. Lily still killed them, and they did leave the Schürzen behind too. They don't need to eat, so it might have been just a way to get to their destination faster.

>>33757694
This neighborhood watch sounds pretty fucking operator. I think they might be ready for RLI level missions. Hope Marina forgives him for making the RUMMAGs. They sound like fun. Poor, drunk AK. She shouldn't drink so hard. And straight pull (and similar) rifles aren't bad at all. Just ask a K-31, a Mondragon M1893, or a Lee Navy.

On an unrelated note, I find nothing wrong with a GPMG in .300RUM
>>
File: 1485845644124.gif (499KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
1485845644124.gif
499KB, 350x198px
>>33751581
>>33751442

>i was a warrior once
>now im happy
>mfw im jealus of a tank

good job man, you made me teary eyed

>more?
>>
>>33758402
weren't you a solder before though?
>>
File: HelinJyrkiSavPr01.jpg (160KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HelinJyrkiSavPr01.jpg
160KB, 640x480px
>>33758402
>>more?
ok
>Be a medium tank built in '30s
>one turret mounting a short 76.2mm (or 3") cannon plus two machinegun turrets mounting DT -light machineguns
>Armor of 20-30mm, weight 28 tonnes, top speed 37km/h
>Feel invincible
>Then the Finnish war of 1939-40 rolls around
>wtf petrol bombs against glorious Motherland tanks? Cheaters!
>Then the retard of a driver causes a breakdown, the whole crew of six flees, leaving you there, filled with mail bags
>Finns repair you and paint swastikas on your turret, dub you "the mail train"
>You aren't the only one: other T-28s were also captured teh same way, as were a lot of T-26s
>You hope the crews were sent to Gulags for abandoning you and your sisters
>The war ends, you are all kept for some years before being mothballed
>Wait, there's a plot twist! You and your sister are put on display, your sister in some military base while you go to a museum
>YFW you are allowed to rust away
>Also even 70+ years after the war you are still called "The mail train"

(Sorry, I got the idea of continuing with a bit about T-28 before going to bed, and since you asked for more...)
>>
File: T28_parola_4.jpg (641KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
T28_parola_4.jpg
641KB, 1200x900px
>>33758500
the one on the pic above is the sister on the military base, this is the one in the museum, someone took some pics of the inside and posted them online but they are pretty sad for tank lovers (also I can't find them at this time...)
>>
>>33758414
i was before indeed but sometimes i cant let the war behind, like that song goes:

There are nights I don't remember
And pain that it's been forgotten
And a lot of things I choose not to recall
There are faces that come to me
In my darkest secret memories
Faces that I wish would not come back at all
>>
>>33758500
well, tsuhna you just did the same that construct, i have no reaction pic for what i readed but the thing i can say and i think you want is that i liked it so keep going
>>
File: qOVGlRC.jpg (48KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
qOVGlRC.jpg
48KB, 720x720px
>surgery most likely postponed again
>this time informed while I am packing my bag

Not to blogpost, but I am seriously fucking close to losing my shit here
>>
>>33759426
Hang in there, JTfag! You're not allowed to die on us. If you do, I'll fucking kill you!
>>
>>33759426
it seems the Swedish healthcare is just as fucked up as the Finnish one: a lot of waiting and then the hospital/clinic re-schedules at the last moment because the doctor couldn't find someone to take the dog to the vet because reasons...
>>
>>33759533
also: the one time you get to see the doctor in a timely manner they forbid sauna and good food (true story)...
>>
>>33759552
Wait a second, are you the guy who gets beat with barbed wire?
>>
>>33759587
different Finn
>>
>>33759618
>different
>finn

I have my doubts
>>
updates to bin trough the day
>>
>>33759857
there are some 6-7 million Finns, at least 900 000 have served in the military, and if the rest of 4chan is to be believed we are all autists, so there are at least 900 000 autistic Finns with military background, I'd say it's safe to say there are plenty of us on this board...
>>
File: 1492316368515.jpg (76KB, 604x372px) Image search: [Google]
1492316368515.jpg
76KB, 604x372px
>>33760435
>900 000 autistic Finns

this would be a 10/10 band name
>>
btw random video by a Swedish Finn who served in Finnish Navy (the video features Swedish Army though):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RzOh8Oyaxk
>>
>>33760605
>markoolio

holy fuck it's been so long since i heard this
>>
>>33760614
the Finnish versio cracks me up every time I hear it (I assume the Swedish version is just as funny, but since my Swedish is pretty much limited to "ska vi böglyft?"...)
>>
File: 2013-02-27 00.56.08.jpg (45KB, 484x880px) Image search: [Google]
2013-02-27 00.56.08.jpg
45KB, 484x880px
>>33758571
Dammit Poly....

Now I have to look for that song. And I'm remembering shit.

>>33759552
What the fuck is it with Finns and saunas?

>>33759426
Stick it out. You'll be ok.
>>
>>33761420
>What the fuck is it with Finns and saunas?
to us sauna is a necessity, as in going a week without going to sauna at least once (preferrably twice or thrice-) is incomprehensible, you might as well ask us to stop breathing, in the distant past when a family was settling down in a new place (as in building a whole new home in what most likely used to be forest-) the sauna was always the first building to be built & the family literally lived in the sauna until the main building was ready, until 1950's it wasn't all that uncommon for women to give birth in sauna either.
>>
File: poklonskaya2.jpg (434KB, 1660x1555px) Image search: [Google]
poklonskaya2.jpg
434KB, 1660x1555px
>>33758242
Oh, I know. (about straightpulls). in fact I love the things. though mybe you shouldn't ask the lee navy. they some times have a tendency to explode when using modified cartridges and kill their shooter. Doesn't help that no one produces the ammo for them anymore. The problem with a .300 RUM GPMG is that they generate too much heat for anything but an HMG or heavier profile barrel to manage in such a capacity.
>>
File: infantry.png (56KB, 1562x638px) Image search: [Google]
infantry.png
56KB, 1562x638px
>>33761990
this talk about machineguns reminded me of pic related
>>
File: 1482014135955.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482014135955.png
469KB, 626x960px
>>33762053
and considering it's 0043 and I am fucking drunk; pic related
>>
God I have to shit

Somebody write a story or draw a picture about anon buying a replica BAR before I get back
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (129KB, 845x1280px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
129KB, 845x1280px
I just finished "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth and I am looking for some similar reads. I would be happy about some recommendations, maybe some factual report/diary written by a soldier (preferably written between 1880-1980). I thought about buying pic related,has anybody read it?
>>
>>33762893
the closer thing i can recommend would be all quiet on the western front or a Happy Odyssey
>>
>>33762940
all quiet on the western front is actually one of my favorite books but Happy Odyssey sounds pretty interesting, thanks anon
>>
File: 1491098779491.jpg (80KB, 540x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491098779491.jpg
80KB, 540x733px
>>33758500
Well it's bittersweet. At least the Mail Train is still pretty on the outside???

>>33759426
You'll get it soon. Stay strong.

>>33762145
It's almost 9am here, and I am slightly inebriated.

>>33762893
I also recommend Wolfgang Faust's books, Tiger Tracks and the Last Panther. They're about a German tanker in the Eastern Front and the last days of the European War respectively.
>>
File: scrnsht1.png (86KB, 1085x740px) Image search: [Google]
scrnsht1.png
86KB, 1085x740px
Got a pastebin noob question gang. How do I make clickable links to the chapters of my story like the author of Red Flame Lily has done, pic related. Thanks!
>>
>>33764216
When someone looks at your pastebin profile (/u/AKManon for example) you will see all of their pastes as hyperlinks. As far as I know, you cannot have a clickable hyperlink in a bin.
>>
>>33764216
Never mind, I think I figured it out, and I feel very dumb...

>>33764292
Yeah just figured it out, I'm embarrassed lol. Thank you though.
>>
>>33764216
reminds me i need to post part 2. but I'm very busy as it is
>>
>>33764377
I need to actually find some time to write chapter two of my story. And also, while I have the opportunity, i need to point out this
>>33757654
>>33757657
>>
File: maybe tomorrow.png (104KB, 534x392px) Image search: [Google]
maybe tomorrow.png
104KB, 534x392px
>the bins will be updated pic related
but this thread none the less
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 488x488px
>>33757694
>I find myself alone, in my living room around sunset, looking around the house I find no trace of... anything. Nothing at least that I didn't have before I went off in 2017 to start the next war... had the next seven years been a dream? Cerainly not I'd like to think.
>As I struggled to put it all together, I walked around the house, this place With which I'd shared my solitude for... seven more years?
>As I walked outside the house, looking at the streets, I had to wonder where everyone was. Granted in the twenty-first century neighbors didn't tend to be outside their houses, and neighborhoods were reminiscent of ghost towns, but... this wasn't right.
>I looked up at the sky to see that it was dark, as though night had set, but that the neighborhood and its features seemed to be lit as though the sun was still above the crest of the horizon.

>I walked back into my house, and looked at the clock on the wall.
"Sure enough. July twenty-ninth twenty seventeen. I'm due to the base tomorrow. But... wasn't there someone else? wait... someone else... that's not. Me. I don't care about people... do I?"

>I walked into the garage, seeing my old sedan that I could have sworn I sold.
"This can't be real. I'm in a fever drea-"
>In an instant the lights came on.
>Not the house lights... spotlights.
>The house darkened immediately as though the sun had finally set on the earth as it had on the sky. Suddenly the world was no longer the silent chamber of echoing sounds that it'd been... this wasn't right.
>"JASON ROGERS! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" came a voice from the ether outside the house. "WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! COME OUT OF WE WILL BURN YOU OUT!"

>What seemed like hours passed, as I struggled to move my limbs, or make a noise, managing only to tire myself as though I was moving through light epoxy and rasping in a low volume at the sounds echoing from the ether.
>"HAVE IT YOUR WAY! FIRE!" came the voice again.
>The thunder starts.
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 800x531px
>>33766598
>In a flash furniture around the house begins shattering and splintering, lamps breaking and couches spawling out as bullets pass through their cushions and structure, then it happens. A sharp pain in my side errupts as one of the rounds now perforrating the building hits me on the top of the pelvis, then another to the ribs, and one just below them.
>The world goes black as I fall fo the floor.
>>
>>33766619
https://youtu.be/h0xUjsxwrkE
>The pain in my side persists, the black world that was once the dream giving way to an oncoming sense of awareness.
>What had been the floor of a relatively empty house gave way to the lightly colored ceiling, a dull mumble at first, and then a sharp exclamation bombarding my ears.
>I came to consciousness with heartrate elevated, respiratory rate resting. I quickly took in a sharp breath to make up for the lack of oxygen that had been caused by my low resting respiratory rate.
>in seconds I was partially alert, parts of my body still asleep as I'd been rushed to awaken, the pain in my side still persistent.
>"Where are the prototypes? I want them OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"
"What- oh, they are out of the house."
>"Oh? what did you do with them?"
"I handed them off to a couple of the neighbors."
>"You'd better hope any geists in those things were dormant, or that they don't come out with some mental aborition that makes them kill their owners or something!"
"What's the big deal?"
>"It's a DEFORMITY, an abomination Jason."
"Well, it's someone else's problem now, and if nothing else, they'll have a large geist who's cheaper to take fine dining every night than shoot once a month."
>"You're right... Probably. It's just such an irresponsible thing to do, You remember they're huge, right?"
"Yes, I remember. I just..." I let out a sigh and caught my breath before continuing on, knowing that more than likely Marina was kicking my side to wake me up. "You were right, I just got caught up on if I could. Can ya forgive me?"
>Marina's rage falls from her face, as she sighs and sits down, the wind taken from her sails as she looks at me.
>"Jason, what do you care about?" I had to think, seriously consider a ponderance that usually left me stumped in the past as I thought about it, or I never thought about it in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (807KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807KB, 2592x1936px
>>33767040
>As I considered and weighed what it really was... I finally reached an uncertain conclusion.
"There's only two things. The first one is you, but the second isn't so clear. I guess it's some sense of being useful. Having a skill that I can use for something besides the malignancy I usually inflict on people."
>"I guess that makes sense. I need a cigarette." Marina remarks, going for her pack that she dug into occasionally. I got up from the couch and followed suit.
"Mind if I join you?"
>"Sure."
>Marina and I stood out on the back porch as she handed me a cigarette. Smoking had been a habit I never really picked up on, as I never did it twice in one day... or week for that matter, and Marina held that tendecy the same way.
>I pull out a match and place the tip against my jaw, making a fast stroke down the side, striking the match off my stubble and lighting my cigarette before holding the flame to Marina's.
>A long draft from the cigarette fills my lungs with nicotine and brings home the final feeling of being awake.
"Should we shoot today?"
>"I was kinda thinking long range. I can make breakfast and we can go shoot but.. I don't think I feel it today."
"That sounds good, I can dig out the bolt gun and we can head out, make a day of it."
>"Well... lets get started then. oh, and take a shower, you already reek of cordite. I know you didn't get one last night after you apparently tucked me in. Thanks for that, by the way."
"Don't mention it. Though, maybe also don't drink a bottle and a half of vodka in a night again." I remarked, heading off to the bathroom for a shower and a change of clothes.
>Before I knew it, I was fresh and soft, wearing some cool clothes that didn't feel like I'd been heating them with my body for a whole day, and soon after, I was on the road with Marina and the .338 to the two thousand yard range.
>>
File: 1903.png (104KB, 256x333px) Image search: [Google]
1903.png
104KB, 256x333px
Morning bump.
>>
>>33767295
I always look forward to reading this one, keep it up man.
>>
File: 1488529219213.jpg (185KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488529219213.jpg
185KB, 425x567px
its time. Back sunday or never
>>
>>33768516
Hope it goes well JT. I'll be praying.
>>
File: _facebook_1389021291.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
_facebook_1389021291.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>33768516
>>
>>33768516
You better come back alive, or I'll kill you dead!
>>
>>33768516
Godspeed comrade, we all look forward to you telling us how well it went on Sunday.
>>
>>33768516
Best wishes and prayers friend.
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>33768516
come back with your shield. nor on it.
>>
Frostbite done and on the sticky
https://pastebin.com/7K3Rh52x

JTfag is up to date
https://pastebin.com/9rk9MaVh

>got new help caps so expect some new stuff
>>
>>33768516
Waiting for more stories JT
>>
What would a M3 grease gun Geist look like?
>>
>>33771915
Apparently a cute girl, like all the rest.

Little to no impulse control, short sighted, hothead, probably tiny with a decent rack, hits like a pro boxer but has no reach because also very short.

Use your imagination.
>>
File: Photo5.jpg (39KB, 758x496px) Image search: [Google]
Photo5.jpg
39KB, 758x496px
>>33771915
Interesting question. Short barrel=short hair. Short gun would mean short human form. Not sure what else.
>>
File: 1491169406568.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491169406568.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>33767295
Cordite? What is this? A story about a band of good old Tommies protecting their interbellum neighborhood from the swarthy Pakis, with their trusty No4 Mk2 SMLEs by their sides? Nobody has used... Sorry... It's a strange thing to get rustled about. I enjoy the story a lot, and I'm really glad that Marina and Jason made up.

>>33768516
You'll make it through Sunday. I know it. Stay strong.

>>33771915
I think in the manga, M3 was some dude whose face we never see. But do your own thing.
>>
>>33773004
no one's used cordite in years? Eh, close enough. I am not chemist. I am machinist.
>>
>>33773004
>RIP American steel

I mean, I know the Brits had to do it, so I don't blame them, but damn it still stings a little.
>>
>>33768516
Goodluck, JT. See you back here on Sunday.
>>
File: f17bfac6bd6e0f23897c284785ff2b39.jpg (338KB, 527x2800px) Image search: [Google]
f17bfac6bd6e0f23897c284785ff2b39.jpg
338KB, 527x2800px
Bump
>>
Enjoying some deliciously sweet and soft peanut butter cookies fresh out of the oven, thanks to the wife, and a glass of cold milk while finally getting to work on chapter two of my story. As Hickok would say, "life is good". How is everyone tonight?
>>
File: dance my minions.gif (343KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
dance my minions.gif
343KB, 448x448px
>>33775408
watching weird shows with the girlfriend and a lady friend in common i got some nachos, so thats a plus
>>
>>33775408
Wife is watching a murder mystery series on Netflix. Pretty good, actually.
>>
>>33775474
Sounds comfy to me!

>>33775584
My wife and I have been watching Supernatural. At the end of season 6 now. Show started out really great, the first season was what I would describe as /k/ and /x/ incarnate. But it slowed down about season three and some nights I dread watching it.
>>
File: 1492397389451.gif (380KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492397389451.gif
380KB, 220x220px
>>33775474
>with a girlfriend and a lady friend
You scandalous DOG, you.
>>
>>33775408
>more story
Patiently waiting
>>
File: 1488618566612.png (156KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488618566612.png
156KB, 655x600px
very small story progress at incredible slow speed

but it's still going i guess
>>
Final update on this chapter, as always I welcome feedback.

>>
File: 1491091131607.jpg (79KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
1491091131607.jpg
79KB, 800x523px
>>33773122
Though, I'm not sure if modern propellants smell the same as cordite. I've got hardly any smell.

>>33773140
Would've been fine if the Argies had shut their watertight doors.

>>33775474
Scandal!

>>33778306
I'm still digging it. It's pretty cool. I'm enjoying reading some pre apocalypse Fallout shenanigans. One thing I don't think I quite got though. Catherine's family ran from the Mafia but she herself worked for them?
>>
>>33778660
Worked for/infiltrated for navy based spy shit in the Mediterranean, supported them against communists in the north. Did what was best for US interests against communists even if it meant helping the Mafia that ran her parents out
>>
>>33755752
gold!
thanks for that anon, I've saved it
>>
>>33778306
Good stuff
>>
>>33777327
Thanks, and sorry for the slow updates, been busy lately with little free time.

>>33777979
Sweet! I love KvsW
>>
Just saw Ians last video on ring pistols https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3TWp29pdzU

anyone has done tiny guns?
>>
File: Fedor 06.jpg (409KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor 06.jpg
409KB, 720x1080px
Would you rather have less frequent updates with more to read or more frequent updates with less to read? Trying to gauge the attention span of people here.
>>
>>33779117
ATannie did a kolibri pistol
>>
>>33779117
Don't tempt me, anon.
>>
>>33738266
Not everyone has the "Ultimate Badass" personally man.
Nevertheless even the bravest of men cant handle extreme loads of Shock and Awe.
I don't hold back, but there times you need to be cautious and careful in battlefield.
>>
File: ....png (253KB, 472x397px) Image search: [Google]
....png
253KB, 472x397px
>>33776198
shes just a friend m8, nothing more nothing else
>>
>>33779768
What, do you not like petite girls?
>>
>>33780295
No, not that, just... Small.
>Really small
Don't make me feel these things, these wonderfully perverted things.
>>
>>33780551
>he doesnt want to have a girl that can sit in his hands
>he doesnt want a girl whe sleep in your lap like a kitten
>he doesnt wanna brush her hair with a modified toothbrush
>he doesn't wanna make super small meals for her to eat

step up your game desu
>>
>>33772098
>>33771915
You could Use the /k/omic rule set

I'll write something better once get a computer to write it down with
>>
File: 1493094207541.png (711KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1493094207541.png
711KB, 640x634px
>>33780616
So like having a hamster that's a lot smarter?
>>
>>33780638
i'd imagine her like, 2 feet tall, mostly because that is what Annie wrote
>>
>>33780647
More like a garden gnome you can kill people with then? Not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>33780616
That's just the thing, I love all of that. The question is, does everyone else?
>>
>>33780964
i don't imagine people here being picky
>>
File: 1493151879290.jpg (2MB, 1334x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1493151879290.jpg
2MB, 1334x2000px
>>33780964
I read basically everything posted on this thread, regardless of how niche or strange it may seem.
>>
>>33779433
I like longer updates but whatever works best for you.
>>
File: Fedor 18.jpg (379KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor 18.jpg
379KB, 683x1024px
Here is another update for your reading pleasure

https://pastebin.com/zJSyiFuN
>>
>>33781467
s-slender...
>>
>>33781020
>>33780616
>>33780978
Fuck it, tiny derringer waifu material soon.
>>
>>33781972
have a you for this amazing idea
>>
File: Size reference.jpg (979KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Size reference.jpg
979KB, 1000x1333px
>>33780647
>>33780682
I still think those are a little too large to do the things like in >>33780616

I would like to see a size more like a figma or possibly smaller like Desktop Army size.
>pic of figma for size understandings

>>33781972
I am really excited for this, thank you!
>>
>>33782544
isn't that a little too small?
>>
>You go to the gun store, bored, and with money to spend. You glance over the rusty milsurps and fudded shotguns, before moving to pistol case.
>They've got a new batch of NAA derringers, so you ask for a short barreled .22lr to look at.
>It feels warm, and handy. You instantly fall for the tiny revolver.
>"How much?" You ask the clerk.
>"$220." He replies. "You want it?"
>You nod, and the paperwork starts. But after 20 minutes or so, you walk out with a plastic case.
>You open the box, your new derringer sitting out in the open as drive home. "It's alright, you can come out now."
>"Uh... H-hi." You hear a squeaky voice. You turn to look at her, but what you see causes you to swerve and half to slam the breaks. You expected her to be small, but...
>>
its that time of the thread m8s
>>
>>33783688
God damn, the wait is killing me.
>>
File: 1386174.gif (767KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1386174.gif
767KB, 500x281px
>>33784165
what time?
>>
>>33783688
>She's the size of one of those old Star Wars figures, looking up at you shyly. "A-are you okay, mister?"
>You nod, just watching her for a moment. "I'm uh... Anon. Sorry, I've never met such a small gun."
>"Yeah, and most people go for my Magnum sisters..." She says. "But you bought me!... Why though?"
>"I dunno, I picked you up and I guess we just kinda clicked." You reply, watching her blush and nod slowly. You start off towards home.
>You pull in and open the truck door, before turning to her and extending your hand. She takes the hint, hopping on to it. You carry her inside, going to the ammo cabinet and grabbing the .22s.
>"You're gunna shoot me already?" She blinks up at you excitedly. You reply with a knowing smile, walking outside and too the old deer crossing sign you use as a target.
>>
>>33784603
now you need to add a kitten for her to ride!
>>
File: Battle Bork.jpg (1MB, 1334x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Bork.jpg
1MB, 1334x1146px
>>33784645
>not a dog

get out
>>
File: Spoiling AK-74.jpg (162KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiling AK-74.jpg
162KB, 768x432px
You bastards have caused me to see my AK like so with all this waffen talk
>>
Guys, JT will come back, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (420KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 746x982px
>>33784964
It's in kek's hands now. I pray for the based swede, but only kek can say. I pray to kek that he might be saved.
>>
File: 1483864653550.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1483864653550.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
it is that time m8s, to bump the thread up to 310

>unless someone has a story to post
>>
>>33783688
>>33784603
Don't you die on me.

Just rewrite this and post more next thread
>>
>>33786049
Will continue next thread, busy now with life.
>>
File: better armed than south america.jpg (93KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
better armed than south america.jpg
93KB, 500x395px
welp, ideas for next OP pics and thread name?
>>
File: 1471290323682.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471290323682.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>33786174
pic related
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
File: 1485061855481.png (28KB, 886x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485061855481.png
28KB, 886x311px
>>
File: 1492995198466.jpg (414KB, 1188x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1492995198466.jpg
414KB, 1188x1578px
Let's get this to 310.
What are y'all listening to for inspo/background noise while writing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZN3NxPZSRY
>>33786174
Weird glasses edition.
>>
File: 1476893177030.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476893177030.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1477049238809.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477049238809.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
File: 1478461850967.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478461850967.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: 1477805435532.png (467KB, 802x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1477805435532.png
467KB, 802x1314px
>>
File: 1478001696013.png (3MB, 1898x2604px) Image search: [Google]
1478001696013.png
3MB, 1898x2604px
>>
File: 1479356688350.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479356688350.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
>>33786517
we got a winrar
>>
File: 1479357081692.jpg (109KB, 617x980px) Image search: [Google]
1479357081692.jpg
109KB, 617x980px
I may not be creative enough to post a story, but i can sure as hell bump.
>>
File: 1479410780356.jpg (202KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479410780356.jpg
202KB, 847x960px
>>
File: 1479745342924.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1479745342924.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
File: 1480824902801.png (323KB, 1023x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480824902801.png
323KB, 1023x571px
>>
File: 1451022792266.jpg (45KB, 703x337px) Image search: [Google]
1451022792266.jpg
45KB, 703x337px
>>
File: 1479767934637.png (65KB, 1318x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479767934637.png
65KB, 1318x556px
>>
File: 1481071976752.jpg (585KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1481071976752.jpg
585KB, 850x1259px
>>
File: 1481403724608.jpg (109KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481403724608.jpg
109KB, 738x640px
>>
also got some news you guys might like for next thread

>so make sure to read the OP
>>
File: 1481424566412.jpg (2MB, 1680x4370px) Image search: [Google]
1481424566412.jpg
2MB, 1680x4370px
>>
File: 1481852841972.png (281KB, 2560x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1481852841972.png
281KB, 2560x1113px
>>
File: 1482091513377.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
1482091513377.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
File: 1483762696302.png (170KB, 1259x930px) Image search: [Google]
1483762696302.png
170KB, 1259x930px
>>
File: 1484613191933.png (300KB, 1447x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1484613191933.png
300KB, 1447x1281px
>>
File: 1484754223691.png (125KB, 1739x727px) Image search: [Google]
1484754223691.png
125KB, 1739x727px
>>
File: 1485730214197.jpg (83KB, 787x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1485730214197.jpg
83KB, 787x1143px
>>
File: 1485811742564.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1485811742564.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
>>
File: 1485983213704.png (801KB, 1336x928px) Image search: [Google]
1485983213704.png
801KB, 1336x928px
>>
File: 1486029537582.png (579KB, 1276x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1486029537582.png
579KB, 1276x1276px
>>
File: 1486094906652.jpg (164KB, 720x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1486094906652.jpg
164KB, 720x1194px
>>
File: 1486713930655.png (143KB, 1285x646px) Image search: [Google]
1486713930655.png
143KB, 1285x646px
>>
File: 1488667268733.png (1MB, 1220x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1488667268733.png
1MB, 1220x1160px
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
My work here is done.
>>
now we wait

>>33786696
thanks m8
>>
File: 1468898649317.jpg (945KB, 1920x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1468898649317.jpg
945KB, 1920x1262px
>>33786174

Weapons & Woodland
>>
File: 1411745381875.jpg (50KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1411745381875.jpg
50KB, 640x427px
>>33786708
>>
>>33786718
>>
Waiting for page 8 with character inspo
>>
>>33786174
JTfag will make it back edition
>>
next thread on the making
>>
File: done.jpg (165KB, 850x812px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
165KB, 850x812px
>on your latest news

>>33787702
>>33787702
>>33787702
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.