[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PAG/ range buddy / meetup / stalking locations thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1488170326694.jpg (138KB, 1054x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488170326694.jpg
138KB, 1054x1024px
Meet up in the snow edition

Turnpike: https://www.google.com/maps/place/@40.0358803,-78.1664311,14z/
Centralia: https://www.google.com/maps/place/@40.8037761,-76.3477207,16z/
Clarion Trestle: https://www.google.com/maps/@41.182001,-79.456386,16z

PA leads in arsons http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_ars_dea-crime-arson-deaths

Join the PA /k/rew chat if you can handle banter and enjoy going to meetups and range days :https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JYhCV8qmxX_MKVfaVnNGoK4eq_Y8ExPlm1CoevnXDwM/viewform?edit_requested=true

current standing on the semi auto hunting in pa. https://www.nraila.org/articles/20170201/pennsylvania-game-commission-unanimously-approves-proposed-rulemaking-for-new-semi-auto-rifle-hunting-law

Old thread >>33221530
>>
>>33263114
Anyone near Indiana, PA?

Anyone go to IUP?
>>
File: oregonknifedrawing.jpg (120KB, 1723x613px) Image search: [Google]
oregonknifedrawing.jpg
120KB, 1723x613px
>>33263114
PA strong! Have a free knife design.
>>
File: IMG_2331.png (423KB, 472x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2331.png
423KB, 472x634px
>>33263114
No need to answer any questions, just need an email address for invite and the checkboxes to keep out prohibited persons.
>>
File: 0310171706b.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0310171706b.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Reporting from parker fest. 724
>>
>>33263114
What are you going to do in centralia? There really isn't anything left and graffiti highway is now being patrolled by PSP and no trespassing signs are being enforced with $300 citations.

Here's what it looked liked 3 years ago. It's a far cry from what it was in 80's I doubt very much that there's anything left to that fire.

https://youtu.be/ZpNkUuvBIQE
>>
File: 0310171805.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0310171805.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
>>
File: IMG_3865.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3865.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Tfw comf af at shitposter fest
>>
>>33263114
>>33264671
The old route 61 use teetered out last year, but it's still listed. Feel free to drop a response to the google form for an invite to the chat.

I'll be at Ontelaunee tomorrow afternoon pretending not to be pissed off by NFA jail.
>262 days pending and still no stamp
>two more stamps in July
>>
>>33266511
>I'll be at Ontelaunee tomorrow
Are you doing the steel shoots there this spring? I'm a member but rarely shoot there outside of matches.
>>
>>33266528
shut up your a cop and a asshole now fuck off of /k/
>>
>>33263155
i dont go to iup but i have fucked bitches in the dorm before.
>>
>>33266528
probably, that and the night suppressor matches
>>
>>33266726
Maybe this year I'll try the two gun matches. My buddy does them all the time and loves them. I finally have a pistol cal carbine that takes M&P mags so that could be more fun with less gear to carry.
>>
File: image.png (554KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
554KB, 660x500px
>>33266773
Neat. Haven't done them, but I should probably build a 9mm SBR upper.
>>
>>33264627
Autistic enough to name a weekend in the woods after himself. Fuck off
>>
>>33263114
215 here, i'm in deep undercover within the cucked part of my town.
>>
>>33268946

Do you legit hate him or is this some high level inside joke I don't understand? The fuck could he have done to make you so goddamn salty?
>>
File: 20170310_193052.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_193052.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>33268946
next thread will be a rare moobs edition.
>>
>>33266579
Sweet
>>
>>33266579
you say that like everybody hasn't fucked bitches at the iup dorms
>>
King of Prussia reporting in. I think I have posted in /k/ twice.

Hi.
>>
>>33270129
>>33270109
>>33266579

In fact, I think IUP offers a degree in cumslutology, where bitches get credits for fucking in the dorms
>>
>>33268946
2/10 got me to reply
>>
>>33266566
>deputy constable
>cop
lol, kinda-sorta I guess
>>
Bucks reporting, where's a good outdoor place to shoot that isn't wicen's? And do you need the hunting permit to shoot outdoors? State game lands website is vague.
>>
>>33270823
Not a deputy. The elected constable. Elected constables appoint deputies.

PA State Constables have statewide statutory arrest authority
Can enforce not only criminal law but civil judgements
Trained and certified by the state
Covered by the DOJ life insurance policy as LE Officers
Covered under LEOSA and has been court tested in New York State
Is is exempt from large parts of the PA Uniform Firearms act.

There are five different categories of law enforcement officers in PA. Constables are just one

Constables
Fish and Boat enforcement
Wildlife conservation officers
Municipal police officer
Attorney General's investigators
>>
>>33270860
>And do you need the hunting permit to shoot outdoors?
If you are hunting you need it and if you are shooting at any one of the PGC SGL shooting ranges.
>>
>>33270866
SGL ranges any good?
>>
>>33270894
No, hell no. Shitty rules and lots of people from NJ and NY show up there to shoot. They aren't policed by an RO. They are policed by a WCO who comes with arrest and citation powers. They will lurk in the bushes waiting for you to pop off that 5th round or rapid fire and out comes the citation book for $300.

>>33270863
Six, not five. I forgot Sheriffs. I remember the AG's guys and forget Sheriffs.
>>
File: 0310171744a.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0310171744a.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>33268946
>autism

Ill name it what ever i want to name it basement dweller.
>>
>>33270913
>They are policed by a WCO who comes with arrest and citation powers.

they are policed by volunteer game commision (not WCO) officers that are gigantic power tripping wannabe cop faggots who unfortunately carry the authority of the state.

seriously, game commision is almost universally hated in PA. Even by actual cops.
>>
>>33270913
>sheriffs

was gonna bust your balls on that.

you also forgot school police, thats act 14, and special property/events police, they're covered under act 501

police training and authority are covered under acts in the pa law...

act 120 state, local, municipal police
act 2 county sheriffs (not county police)
act 14 school police
act 49 constables
act 501 special police
act 235 armed security

and I forget the act that covers game commision and DCNR, though Im pretty sure the DCNR guys fall under 120.

constables like johnny have limited state authority, they're peace officers and can serve arrest warrants and arrest for certain types of on view violations, but can't do criminal investigtions and dont really answer to a local governmental authority, they technically answer only to the governer of the state, or common please judges, and cant do traffic stops unrelated to a warrant, its a weird amalgamation of local cop, court security and sheriff.
>>
>>33270866
not if you're on private property in a country or locality that doesnt have restrictions against discharging weapons.
>>
>>33271753
>they are policed by volunteer game commision
It depends where. Ranges that have fewer problems will see deputy WCOs. Ranges that have problems will see WCOs. Deputy WCOs are observe and report only. They don't have arrest or citation powers. All they can do is write a complaint and forward it to a WCO.

>>33271944
Yes, you see the mess that is PA. The Sheriff's get screwed with act 2. There is no upgrade path from act 2 to act 120 whereas there is a path from act 120 to act 2. An act 2 certified deputy has few job options other than moving to work for another county sheriff. Then there's some real oddities like the Norfolk Southern (or other railroad) cops who have full powers (on railroad property) in PA but are railroad employees. Also there's the delaware river port authority cops who have authority in both PA and NJ.

DCNR also has park rangers but I want to say they're act 120 certified since DCNR does not run its own academy like the PGC and Fish and Boat.
>>
>>33270863
>Not a deputy. The elected constable.
took a guess, guessed wrong
>PA State Constables have statewide statutory arrest authority
Eh, that authority is identical to and derived from that of any civilian as confirmed in Leet and again in Marconi. Technically they addressed Sheriffs only, but since the authority for known warrants and any felony or breach of the peace committed in ones presence is identical between the two it's unreasonable not to mentally apply.

Also there's the PPA Taxi & Limo Enforcement, Park Police, Philadelphia Police (not municipal police), Capital Police (not municipal police), Private Police (any nonprofit may operate, commonly Hospitals, Elder Abuse, Animal Welfare, and Cemeteries), Railroad/Transit Police (separate from Private Police), Liqour Control Board guys, Corrections guys, Probation and Parole guys, DCNR, and of course the PSP. I feel like I'm forgetting one or two.
>>
>>33272535 (cont, now having read past >>33270863)
>>33272062
Ah, Port Authority was what I forgot.
>>
>>33272535
PPD is certified under act 120
Capitol police are certified under act 120

Private police is something in theory but not reality. Try and get state approval for a private police department. That's why you don't see them

Generally human law enforcement is delegated by the county DA to the SPCA or similar group. But, their focus is very limited.

There are a lot of administrative code/law enforcement bodies in PA. They don't have the powers of arrest.

The issue that we as constables have is that we don't have an ORI. The state code is clear on what we may make arrest for and it's more than felony on view. The problem with a citizen's arrest is that you don't have qualified immunity for your actions, which we do so long as we're acting within our powers delegated and named in the state code. Constable work in PA consists most of enforcement of civil judgements and execution of criminal warrants.
>>
>>33272621
>The issue that we as constables have is that we don't have an ORI.
Yep, it sucks but there it is. It makes dealing with JNet a PITA, but with a decent relationship with local PD it's doable.
>The state code is clear on what we may make arrest for and it's more than felony on view.
Well, yeah: breaches of the peace, which is pretty damned wide. It's pretty much any violation.
>The problem with a citizen's arrest is that you don't have qualified immunity for your actions, which we do so long as we're acting within our powers delegated and named in the state code.
yep, that's true too. I'm pointing out the difference between statutory authority vs statutory immunity.
>Constable work in PA consists most of enforcement of civil judgements and execution of criminal warrants.
I spend more time than I would like at district court.
>>
>>33272621
>Private police is something in theory but not reality. Try and get state approval for a private police department. That's why you don't see them

UPMC Childrens Police (PGH) operates under act 501, they are seperate from the rest of the UPMC security forces and the actual U of Pitt police. Also there are a few other places I can think of that have or had private police forces.

Philly PD is a municipal police department, Harrisburg Capital PD is a state department, both are subject to act 120 requirements.

>Railroad

derive their power from federal law and as such are limited to railroad property.

>Transit police

transit authorities are governmental and their properties are considered incorporated under state law so they operate as municipal police subject to act 120 as well

>liquor Control

actual enforcement officers are PSP working for LCB.

>state parks

thats DCNR, and they fall under act 120

>corrections, probate, parole

who dey?
>>
>>33272745
>Well, yeah: breaches of the peace, which is pretty damned wide. It's pretty much any violation

in a classroom, however thats entirely dependent upon whose town you happen to be in and a good way to get your peepee whacked
>>
>>33272062
>you see the mess that is PA. The Sheriff's get screwed with act 2.

ACSO tried fighting that battle a few years ago and got body slammed by PASC
>>
>>33272926
more like it's a good way for some municipal police to feel encroached and make a mess doing dumb things
>>
>>33272989
there are a lot of constables doing a lot of really dumb shit due to the aforementioned lack of a centralized controlling authority, so I sympathize with the plight of local guys having Const. Fnu Lnu swagger into their fiefdom in uniform and an official looking crown vic deciding to bust heads and bringing heat down on the local boys, shit happens a lot.
>>
>>33273119
It's almost as if there's a universal rule of "don't start shit, won't be shit"
>>
>>33273178
the older I get the more I realize universal rules aint so universal
>>
>>33273119
>there are a lot of constables doing a lot of really dumb shit
There is no shortages of those guys. The nonsense some of them come up with makes you wonder if they've been drinking antifreeze.
>>
>>33268946
None of my friends will have fun with ME out in the woods: the post.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (62KB, 1149x766px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
62KB, 1149x766px
>>33263205
Same knife. Still polishing.
>>
>>33274097
How do I get into this? I want to make a knife with the objective eventually to be making LOTR swords
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.