[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question about Remington shotguns. I know that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I have a question about Remington shotguns.

I know that the today Remington built shotguns are utter shit in terms of quality vut what about Remington shotguns from the 90s?

Are they safe to use or are they just the same as today's are?

I would like to know this please.
>>
>>33190999
They are all bad
>>
>>33191035
Please be more specific though.
>>
>>33191059
They are all bad.
>>
Will someone please give me an honest answer beside the trolls
>>
>>33191131
They are aesthetic to look at, and if you buy one from before Freedom Group or whatever took over, you'll have yourself a nice, reliable shotgun.

Stay away from that fucking Express though.
>>
>>33190999
They are safe, they won't blow up in your hands or anything.

The issue is quality control. All of them work, but the new ones just don't work well. Look at the Remington 887 for example. NuRemington, a company that is best known for pump action shotguns, released a new pump action shotgun in 09 and it sucked dick. More often than not it came out of the box rusty. It got met with such poor reception that it's already been discontinued.

Its not that they are unsafe, they just suck.
>>
>>33191464
Whats wrong with the old Remington express?
>>
>>33192288
Nothing wrong with them
>>
Older ones are fine.

I have an old 870P police trade in that is almost new condition. Pretty nice gun.

Never use it though. What is it for? I don't know other than hunting and I don't hunt. Probably why the police traded it in. Heavy with shit ergos and no purpose.
>>
>>33191131
anything before the buyout is god tier with no issues.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.