[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
why are some gun owners complete autists?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 10
File: fudds.png (33 KB, 877x316) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fudds.png
33 KB, 877x316
why are some gun owners complete autists?

anyone got anymore stuff like this?
>>
File: 666.jpg (666 KB, 666x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
666.jpg
666 KB, 666x666
>>28661307
>restricting your sales to LE, Mil, and first responders
>for a fucking S&W Shield
>>
>muh privilege
>muh secret clubs
>muh circlejerks and pity parties
>>
>>28661329
it was a pawn shop located nowhere near a military base trying to sell it, they were also asking 500..for a shield.
>>
>>28661353
Jesus H.
>>
People can sell to whomever they want. Stop getting mad over a fucking Shield.
>>
>>28661307
Because unfortunately some of those who call themselves our fellow gun owners think only LE/EMT/Fire and .mil should be able to own anything more than a shotgun.
>>
File: e20.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e20.png
75 KB, 600x600
>>28661394
I have the "credentials" to buy their faggot ass gun, im mad at the thought that people actually take "M&P" to heart and think only they qualify to own one.
>>
>>28661416
Why would you get mad at something that every god damn gun store and pawnshop sells, simply because he sets restrictions on it?
>>
>>28661425
"im mad at the thought that people actually take "M&P" to heart and think only they qualify to own one."

you dont see a problem with this? you dont think the mentality that military, police and first responders are inherently better people and are more qualified to own a firearm than you?
>>
>>28661464
Considering it's one owner of one firearm, yeah, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>28661464
>you dont see a problem with this? you dont think the mentality that military, police and first responders are inherently better people and are more qualified to own a firearm than you?

No, because he was never in but he rides that 'Merica dick real fuckin' hard.
>>
File: 1437348467514.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437348467514.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>>28661307
>mfw one of my lgs refuse to sell 1911s in .38 super to anyone besides LEOs.
>>
>>28661557
>gun with no reasonable supply of ammo

Big deal. They're saving you the added expense of feeding it.
>>
>>28661570

You're one of those guys.
>>
>>28661408
Local gunshop only sells the newer design pistols and ARs to LEOs. Others have to deal with surplus, slav shit, trade-ins, and whatever didn't sell from the LEO cabinet.
>>
>>28661579
If it makes you feel less mad about stupid things, then okay, friend.
>>
Some people are retards, mostly fudds and ex-mil/leo assholes who think they're more qualified then everyone else despite all other leos/mils being well aware thats bullshit.
>>
>Government restriction of who can buy what firearm is a violation of the 2nd amendment anyone should be able to buy anything they like for whatever reason, bill of rights, not bill of needs!
>Lol, LEO and Mil sales only, suck it faggots.
>>
>>28661621
Free market, faggot. They're not stopping you from buying guns, they're just not selling you theirs.
>>
>>28661603
I'm not even that same anon, I just entered this thread.

But you're still one of those types.
>>
>>28661570
.38 super is pretty easy to find bud. But I know the people on /k/ base what ammo is common on what they can find at Wally World
>>
>>28661628
If it makes you less mad at dumb things, then sure.
>>
>>28661627
He's not saying they can't.

He's calling out the hypocrisy.

Free speech, faggot.
>>
File: 1453141322052.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453141322052.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
I've posted this before but when I was in I had a Sgt who when he saw someone open carrying out in town (camp lejeune-jacksonville area) he would sneak up behind them and shove them or try and grab the gun out of their holster. Then he would lecture them about always being combative and how they are wrong, he believed "stupid civvies" shouldn't even own firearms.
>>
File: funnyjunk.png (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
funnyjunk.png
6 KB, 224x225
>>28661307

Was probably a blue tag dealer post. OP is probably a troll and you're all probably autistic for biting.
>>
>>28661643
It's not hypocrisy at all. The government legally can't restrict gun sales to people. A person or store legally can. They're different things, autist.
>>
>>28661653
opfag here, feel free to check em

http://www.armslist.com/posts/4998742/nova-handguns-for-sale--smith---wesson-shield-9-ported-with-fiber-optic-sights
>>
>>28661307
Fucking pawn shops and gun stores should not be listing on Armslist.

That's like apple selling all of their products directly through E-bay.
>>
>>28661656
It's similar in spirit and intent dummy.
>Only cops and Milfags should have guns for safety!
t. Soccermom
>Only cops and Milfags should have guns, because I'm an elitist prick.
t. Fuddshop
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>28661329
>dat resolution
>dat file size
>>
>>28661641
I'm not even mad senpai.

I'm just saying that you're one of those guys.
>>
>>28661416
>>28661307
Side note, I don't buy products labeled as such.

Eotech says they are for military only

FN shotguns being called "police models"

I almost feel S&W is was worse than Ruger during the early gun control days, and while Ruger's Son's have done much to change their image by selling AR-15's and other tactical weapons, S&W is passive aggressive in labeling their product lines as military and police.
>>
>>28661656
>It's not hypocrisy at all.

Do you not know what hypocrisy is?
>>
>>28661353
Well the Performance Center Shield retails for $519, soooo....
>>
>>28661645

Honestly I hope that goes really wrong for him one day.
>>
>>28661700
It's just marketing bud. The weekend operators wouldn't buy anything that said "For civilians only" or "Civilian and Dog-lover"
>>
>>28661700
Or, they labelled it as military and police because that sounds cool and those are the groups which drive a fair portion of the market.
>>
>>28661682
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8

People don't need sling shots. They only want slingshots because they believe other people have sling shots and to make everyone safer, the government should take all of the slingshots away.
>>
>>28661719
hes a recruiter in Oklahoma now so he might get shot, I guarantee he still does that shit, he even believed marines shouldn't own guns unless they were an 03, which was ironic considering he was a faggot ass mechanic
>>
>>28661705
Do you? One is illegal, the other is free market.
>>
>>28661729
>people in biblical times believed this after Davmanlet and Goliath caused an influx of gang violence with slingshits

on a side note does anyone else have trouble with the captchas? I fucking hate the street signs one.
>>
>>28661742
nobody is disputing the right of business owners to sell to a customer of their choosing.
they're just saying its fucking stupid, and makes said business owner look like a douchebag.
>>
>>28661741

lol pogs
>>
>>28661635
You can get .38 Special at Wally World. Asstons of sporting goods shops sells it too.

I don't know what that guy is smoking.
>>
>>28661774
.38 Super =/= .38 Special
>>
>>28661774
Whoops, realized you were talking about .38 Super. My bad.

Super is a little harder to find, but most gun stores carry it, and it's pretty easy to find online.
>>
>>28661742
>One is illegal

Hypocrisy is not illegal.

I really don't think you know what hypocrisy means, and that's sad considering you could literally type it into a search engine as you sit on your computer and find a definition.

What you're thinking of is "infringing" on the right to own, which a private party can't be guilty of. Just as a private party can't be guilty of infringing on First Amendment protections by censoring what speech they allow on their private property.

Hypocrisy is neither of those things.

Hypocrisy is saying one thing and your actions contradicting that.

Example:

Reddit claims to be a bastion for Free Speech, however they censor what is allowed on their site pretty heavily. That isn't infringing on First Amendment protections because they are a private party, but it is pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>28661801
I was steamed like a veggie when they banned fatpeoplehate
>>
>>28661801
You're a literal retard, you know that?

Its illegal for a government to deny people guns, it's not illegal for salespeople to deny people guns. It's not hypocrisy. You're salty as fuck over a $350 gun.
>>
>>28661823
I'm afraid YOU are the retard. If you follow the replies you will realize the error
>>
>>28661846
You haven't proven why you're right yet. Only shown that you have no idea how things work.
>>
>>28661823
>It's not hypocrisy.

It is when you claim to support 2A rights and then sell only to LE and .mil.

Again, you don't know what hypocrisy is. It's very apparent because you seem to be under the impression that any of the multiple anons you're conversing with have ever claimed that it was illegal.
>>
>>28661823
opfag here, you're arguing with someone else, im mad at elitism in selling a stupid shield. It's unacceptable if a restaurant out of nowhere stopped selling food to blacks.
>>
>>28661858
It's literally not hypocrisy.

The government cannot deny people guns. A gun dealer can. This was the argument, that it's hypocritical to not want the government to break the law, but to decide who to sell to.
>>
>>28661868
>unacceptable

No, it's perfectly acceptable, because it's a free fucking market. As a seller, you choose who to do business with. Deal with it, you communist fuck.
>>
>>28661869
>This was the argument, that it's hypocritical to not want the government to break the law, but to decide who to sell to.

Uh, wut.

No, the original post you replied to pointed out the hypocrisy between claiming to support 2A rights and then limiting sales to MIL and LE.

No one ever claimed it was illegal. Is English your first language? Because I suspect it isn't.

>>28661856
>Only shown that you have no idea how things work.

How is that exactly?
>>
>>28661894
No one had to say that it was illegal. It is. That's not the point. The point is that not wanting the government to break the law is not comparable to choosing who to sell to.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 302x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 302x389
>>28661869
You must be doing some pretty serious mental gymnastics bud
>>
>>28661876
You have to be 18+ to post on this site.
>>
>>28661876
no actually its perfectly illegal, feel free to read the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964
>>
>>28661876
We agree that it's not illegal for a company or person to sell only to LE and mil, but you cannot truthfully call yourself aa second amendment supporter if you do. You are also a giant asshole if it's illegal or not.
>>
>>28661913
>wants the freedom to guns
>"but they cant have the freedom of sale!"

You're the one doing the mental gymnastics. You're literally arguing for rights that benefit you, and none for things that don't benefit you.
>>
>>28661307

You can't buy certain light bulbs, plants, chemicals etc if you are not an agent of the government so why is restricting sales of certain guns to agents of the government a surprise? You are either part of the government/ruling class or you are a slave to it.
>>
>>28661905
>The point is that not wanting the government to break the law is not comparable to choosing who to sell to.

Claiming to support 2A rights, thus the right of the individual to keep and bear arms (per US v Miller arms that are protected are those suitable for military use), and then turn around and limit sales only to government employees and agencies, is hypocritical.

And you started on this tirade about how .gov restricting is illegal while a private party doing so is legal, which no one but you ever made an argument about.
>>
>>28661928
Doesn't matter. It's literally not worth getting mad over. That's the whole point of this thread: getting salty over literally nothing at all.

>>28661919
Take your own advice, child.
>>
>>28661929
>implying thats not how rhetoric is done

4/10 the sophists would of charged you double to teach a mouth breather like you anything.
>>
>>28661942
Except it's not hypocritical, for the final fucking time, because the government CAN'T DO IT. Jesus fuck why don't you get this. It's not hypocrisy to not want your right infringed, but to choose who to sell to.
>>
>>28661929
Literally no one is arguing this.

Calling someone a hypocritical ass hole is not the same as saying it is or should be illegal for a private party to restrict sales.

How do you not understand this?

For someone who is all about freedom you sure hate free speech.
>>
>>28661962
>literally dodging the argument

How salty are you over a fucking Shield?

It's not hypocritical. It's free market. I support free speech even if I think you need to shut up, just as you can support the 2A even if you choose to not sell to everyone. Jesus christ.
>>
>>28661955
>I believe that the people should own guns
>I refuse to sell guns to anyone but the government
>not hypocrisy
>>
>>28661408

Look, the world is a dangerous place. We can't just have people running around with handguns and cop killer bullets. This isn't the OK corral, buddy. If you try to shoot someone you'll just miss and kill a bystander.
>>
>>28661962
Americans only like freedoms that are convenient to them at that particular moment, the soccer mom know got stabbed in the collar bone and then got her neck slashed probably wished she had a firearm right about then.
>>
>>28661981
>cops aren't people
>ex-soldiers aren't people

Dumbass.
>>
>>28661945
>It's literally not worth getting mad over. That's the whole point of this thread: getting salty over literally nothing at all.

Welcome to /k/, is this your first time visiting us?
>>
>>28661990
THE people, you simpleton. That includes civilians.
>>
>>28661955
>It's not hypocrisy to not want your right infringed, but to choose who to sell to.

It is literally hypocrisy to think that one should have access to a class of arms protected from government infringement, and then restrict the sales of that class of arms only to government agencies and employees.

>>28661978
>How salty are you over a fucking Shield?

You seem to be under the impression that only one other person is in this thread. There are multiple anons who are pointing out how retarded you are.


>It's not hypocritical.

It is literally the definition of hypocrisy to say one thing and counteract it.
>>
>>28661994
It must be yours for making a thread over someone not selling you a gun.
>>
>>28662004
Cops are civilians. Ex-mil are civilians. Eat a fucking dick you retard.
>>
File: louis cuck.png (581 KB, 800x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
louis cuck.png
581 KB, 800x305
>>28662006
nah that was me, im not even posting anymore just watching the anarchy.

im a milfag too so I actually do have the credentials to buy the shield, its the principle of the matter.
>>
>>28662005
>It is literally hypocrisy to think that one should have access to a class of arms protected from government infringement, and then restrict the sales of that class of arms only to government agencies and employees.

Do we even know that the owner of this shop is a diehard 2A supporter? You're starting off on a supposition and acting like we know it's a sure thing.
>>
>>28662017
The second amendment includes civilians who aren't cops and ex mil. You cannot claim to support it if you think that cops and ex mil are the only civilians who should have guns.
>>
>>28662006
Lol, no, not OP. I just think you're an underage lolbertarian who is up way past his bedtime. Did your Nana fall asleep on the couch?
>>
>>28662005
>It is literally the definition of hypocrisy to say one thing and counteract it.

I'm gonna spell this out, since you have a bare bones understanding of english.

Supporting 2A means not wanting government infringement of your rights. You don't want the government to tell you that you cannot buy or sell guns, because it's your right under the constitution.

However, it is also your right to choose who to sell to. Meaning you can choose not to sell to someone. This isn't hypocrisy because one is based on the fact that the government cannot deny you the right to own guns. This is why you don't want that and support 2A. However, choosing to only sell to a group of people, regardless of who it is, isn't hypocritical, because you also have that right, as only selling to cops and ex-mil isn't the same as selling "to the government", since both are civilians, which falls under the term "the people". How hard is this?
>>
>>28662032
so are you saying that some free range hippies, liberal arts bleeding heart liberals and a soccer mom started up a gun shop in Virginia..ironically?
>>
>>28661464
I don't think that say because I believe in the Second Amendment, commie.
>>
>>28662038
>if you think that cops and ex mil are the only civilians who should have guns.

Nowhere in the OP was this implied. That one listing was LE and exmil, doesn't mean he only sells to them.

Do Ford manufacturers not fully support automobiles if they only services Ford cars?
>>
>>28662065
contradiction: the post

feel free to sell your firearms to the commisars, comrade.
>>
>>28661570
Try to find .38 acp then come back to me and tell me how hard .38 super is to find.
>>
>>28662055
>since both are civilians

Police are literally agents of the state.

They are civilian employees of the state.

>>28662055
>You don't want the government to tell you that you cannot buy or sell guns, because it's your right under the constitution.

And then you turn around and don't sell to non .mil or LE.

That's not illegal anon, but it is hypocritical.

Because supporting the 2A is supporting the right of all to keep and bear, not just .mil or LE.
>>
>>28662077
Fine. If you think that cops and ex mil are the only civilians who should have SW M&P pistols, then you cannot call yourself a second amendment supporter.
>>
>>28662111
Are they or are they not still civilians?
>>
>>28662089
https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/11948

took about 4 seconds to find, seems pricey but thats the price you pay for buying a stupid gun that shoots an even stupider caliber
>>
>>28662114
I never said that, either. But if someone only wants to sell to LE and ex mil, they can do that ad still support the 2A, because they have the right to choose who to sell to.
>>
>>28662120
>Are they or are they not still civilians?

Civilian agents of the state.

Did I claim they weren't civilians anon?

Or are you going to claim that police aren't government employees?
>>
>>28662136
So if they are in fact civilians, wherein does the issue lie? Whether or not they're government employees, they're still civilians.
>>
>>28661645
I've seen you post that before
>>
>>28662133
>because they have the right to choose who to sell to.

No one has said they don't.

But it's hypocritical.

Just as it is to claim to support free speech, and then censor speech you don't like on your private property. It's not illegal, and it's not infringement of 1A protected rights because a private party can't do that.

But it's still hypocritical.

I like that you've shifted your argument from hypocritical=illegal to it just not being hypocritical.
>>
>>28662148
>Whether or not they're government employees, they're still civilians.
Maybe according to mil definitions but some states define civillians to be non fire/ems/police/mil
>>
>>28662151
nice, I could go on about him but we are still arguing about the shield
>>
>>28662148

Are you claiming that civilian police are not employees of the state?
>>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civilian

No they are not civis
>>
>>28662061

No, but he might be a genuine fudd faggot who thinks that handguns should only be for cops/mil. Listen to Saturday Night Special by Lynyrd Skynyrd to get in the mindset.
>>
>>28662148
Because they do not sell to all civilians who can legally own it.
>>
>>28662174
Are you claiming that because they're employees of the state that they're less of a civilian?
>>
>>28662210
Fair enough, but he is definitely not a supporter of 2A whether or not he claims to be.
>>
>>28661645
I really, really hope he eventually ended up in jail/hospital for that shit.
>>
>>28662235
>if you don't sell to everyone then you can't support it

Answer my question, does Ford only servicing Ford cars make them not in support of cars?
>>
>>28662233
Are you claiming they have more rights than non-cops? It's exactly the same as claiming to support the second amendment and then only selling to whites except that would be illegal.
>>
>>28662233
employees of the state arent regarded as "non-civilian" anon..

DMV workers, office accountants, admin workers, social workers etc. are still civilians.
>>
>>28662246
Is there a constitutionally protected right to the ownership of motor vehicles?
>>
>>28662261
>>28662264
You're arguing that it's somehow contrarian to sell only to cops, when cops are still civilians.

Police work for the government, they aren't the government. You're still selling to people, and you're just mad that you're not one of those people.
>>
>>28662239
hes married to a fat chick, so..

ya know
>>
>>28662267
But OH!, we're not talking about rights! Dumb fuck, stick with your argument or don't argue at all.
>>
>>28662282
wrong person feg I am in the military, there is literally nothing special about me.

and police do not work for the government, they work for the state. the general rule of thumb is your uniformed regulars work for the city, state troopers work for the state and your cool agencies like the faggy ATF, FBI, CIA etc work for the government.
>>
>>28662307
Then in what way is this hypocritical? Cops aren't the government, so it's not hypocritical.
>>
>>28662282
"you're just mad that you're not one of those people."

this is exactly why I made this fucking thread compadre, this mentality breeds elitism within little cultures and is unhealthy to 2A
>>
>>28662246
The man selling this gun does not have the same intrinsic connection to LE like Ford has with its automobiles. Ford would deny service to non-fords for a multitude of reasons, one of which is being set up to service only Fords. Even if they could service all vehicles equally, their choosing not to would be because of the person, rather the car. Ford does not discriminate because of LE status
>>
>>28662293
Is there a constitutionally protected right to motor vehicles, and does Ford claim to support it while limiting the sales of anything other than golf carts to LE and MIL?

You're not even making a comparison with your example.

Lrn2argue tard.
>>
>>28662323
It doesn't breed elitism, it's a fucking market.
>>
>>28662321
again you are talking to the wrong person, I never got involved in that long winded hypocrisy debate
>>
>>28662330
Then argue how selling to civilians, just not the civilians that includes you, is contrary to the 2A?
>>
>>28662321
It's hypocritical because they pick and choose what civilians to sell to instead of selling to all civilians who can own it legally.
>>
>MUST HAVE CCW TO PURCHASE
>on a rifle
Shame, too. I've had to pass up some good deals because autistic faggots like that.
>>
>>28662333
you just spewed out some country club-tier shit then tried to say it doesn't breed elitism, are you in a militia or something because thats a big root of this kind of stuff.
>>
>>28662358
How is that hypocritical? They can choose to. If they said that they didn't sell to them because they were afraid of what they might do, that's hypocrisy, because it mimics politic sentiment towards guns.
>>
>>28662369
You're the same type of person who gets mad that high-end real estate doesn't sell to non-famous people just because you're not one, aren't you.
>>
>>28662345
If you claim to support the 2A (the right of the people to keep and bear arms suitable for military use), and then actively limit sales of your arms to MIL and LE only (to be clear here before you go off on another tirade about the legality, I am not claiming it is illegal), you are a hypocrite.
>>
>>28662373
Yes, you can claim to support 2A while refusing to sell to anyone but LE and ex mil. A self proclaimed Stalinist communist can own a multimillion dollar business and live lavishly. That wouldn't be illegal either. But it would be hypocritical.
>>
>>28662397
No you're not, because LE and MIL are still "the People" that the 2A refers to. In this way, it's not hypocritical, it's just unsound business wise.
>>
>>28662412
So explain how LE and MIL are somehow not "the people", which would make it hypocritical.
>>
>>28662382
this might shock you but I dont delve into celebrity tier real estate, you're comparing multi-million dollar houses to a couple hundred dollar gun that could've saved someone, instead it will be some lame 21 year old cops fuck toy.
>>
>>28662439
>lame 21 year old cops fuck toy

We've found the root of your butt blasted-ness.
>>
>>28662413
>because LE and MIL are still "the People"

They are, as individuals, members of The People.

They are not the totality of The People neither are they The People during the course of their duties per their employment by the state, they are agents of the state.
>>
>>28662421
They are the people, but not all of the people. It is discrimination.
>>
>>28662458
>neither are they The People during the course of their duties per their employment by the state, they are agents of the state.

Agents of the state are still civilians, which means that on the clock and off, a cop is a civilian, which means they're "the People". This isn't arguable.
>>
>>28662471
>not all of the people

Neither are you. No one is "All of the people". That was retarded for you to bring up.
>>
>>28662477
>This isn't arguable.
Clearly we are arguing.

So yeah, it's pretty arguable.
>>
>>28662527
Just because you choose to argue it, doesn't mean it can be argued to an end. Cops are civilians, whether or not you say so.
>>
>>28662498
>neither are you
I do not claim to be. I am not saying that they should sell only to me, they should sell to everyone who can legally own it lest they want to be hypocrites.
>>
>>28662552
But they're not hypocrites because they still sell to the People. Not selling to everyone doesn't change that.
>>
>>28662552
I should add, they wouldn't be hypocrites if they don't claim to support 2A at all. We don't know if they do.
>>
>>28662540
>whether or not you say so.
I didn't claim they were.

But they are agents of the state.
>>
>>28662571
So are they hypocrites for only selling to people with Permits to Carry?
>>
>>28662583
Which still makes them civilians, so I don't see why you keep bringing it up.
>>
>>28662564
Selling to some of the people is not the same as selling to all the people. A person who sells guns only to aa certain group of people, be they LEs or not, cannot claim to support the second amendment because they discriminate.
>>
>>28662283
> Guy marries a fat chick
> Realizes that it fucking sucks
> Goes around taunting OCers (people he thinks are retarded) in the hopes that he will be killed by them, whereupon they get sent to prison
> Two birds, one stone

The man sounds like a genius
>>
>>28662614
Except they can claim to support the 2A, because whether or not they sell to ALL people, they still sell to THE People. If I own a gunstore, I don't have to sell everyone a gun who walks in to support to 2A.

Is it discrimination to not sell to someone who has felonies? What about if they don't have a valid ID? What if they're sketchy and you don't trust their motives?
>>
>>28662636
>If I own a gunstore, I don't have to sell everyone a gun who walks in to support to 2A.

No but if you don't sell to someone who can legally own and has not confessed to you that they intend to commit a crime, but you tell them to shoo shoo because they are black, a religion you don't like, or are not a cop, that's pretty hypocritical anon.
>>
>>28662636
If you do not sell to anyone who can legally own a gun, then it is discrimination. Felons and those without IDs do not qualify for gun ownership. You do not sell to the people unless you sell to all people who meet the legal requirements.
>>
File: 1380677720114.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380677720114.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>28661307
fuck that store
>>
>>28662667
Explain how it's hypocritical. I choose to sell to people who can own it who I choose.

>>28662679
Law doesn't agree with you. It's not discrimination.
>>
>>28662714
>Explain how it's hypocritical.

>I support the right of the people to keep and bear arms suitable for a military purpose

>Except these people who are otherwise not legally prohibited.
>>
>>28662714
If a restaurant owner in the 60s claimed to support civil rights and refused to serve Blacks when it would have been legal for him to, would that not be hypocrisy? After all, he believes in equal rights for the people and he still serves the people.
>>
>>28662748
So how is selling to people who are "the people", but not everyone who is "the people", somehow hypocritical?
>>
>>28662761
Good thing civil rights was specifically about blacks then, hm? Whereas 2A is ALL people. Nice analogy, retard.
>>
>>28662767
Because you are not selling to everyone who is the people. The 2A doesn't specify LEO or ex mil, so why should you?
>>
>>28662786
Because I can, while still supporting selling to "the People". You're literally arguing feelings here.
>>
>>28662235
>he is definitely not a supporter of 2A whether or not he claims to be.

Did he claim to be on the advertisement?
>>
>>28662803
2A implicitly states all people. While you may technically be abiding by it that's not what the founding fathers meant.
>>
>>28662815
No, but retards ITT are claiming that he could have and not have been a hypocrite.
>>
>>28662838
Doesn't matter what they meant, you're still in support of it. And besides, the 2A states all people have the right to bear arms, the right to not be denied sale of them by private store owners.
>>
>>28661700

Well they have been using the M&P branding for over 100 years, but I get what you're saying. And the M&P semi autos were flat out meant for cops.
>>
>>28662784
That's right 2A is ALL people. Not just the people whom you choose.
>>
>>28662447
my friends a 21 year old gay cop, so excuse my descriptive words.
>>
>>28662882
No, the 2A is "the People". It also doesn't say anything about selling to people. It also doesn't apply to businesses in the sense of not giving people guns.
>>
>>28662871
2A states that all people have the right to bear arms and believing that only some people deserve that right is in direct contradiction with it.
>>
>>28662882
except uh..ya know..

blacks

seriously black people never fucking support their right to legally own a firearm, it's almost as if they didnt pay attention in school..
>>
>>28662871
>the right to not be denied sale of them by private store owners.

that is literally wrong you e-nor-muss fag-et.
>>
>>28662874
S&W passive aggressively cucking their product to try and get a contract doesn't mean the words M&P hold any legal restrictions, just marketing
>>
>>28662933
Show me where in the 2A it says that you can't be denied a sale of a gun by a store.

>>28662921
Selling to only X!= I believe only X deserves it. It means I want my market to only be X.
>>
>>28661589
lol what?
Also
>implying LEOs buy guns
>>
op here, you guys should be ashamed of yourself, I went out and drove in the snowpocalypse to walmart and you fegs are still arguing.
>>
>>28662920
If you don't sell a person a certain gun when they are legally allowed to own it, then it is reasonable to believe that you think they shouldn't be allowed to own it, no? If you think non LEO or mil shouldn't own certain guns like the SW MP, then you do not support the 2A.
>>
>>28662971
>cops aren't people who buy guns

Are you dumb?
>>
>>28662985
>cops aren't people
yep
>>
>>28662979
> reasonable to believe that you think they shouldn't be allowed to own it, no
No is right. It means I choose to sell to them. It has no implication about how I feel about their worth. It means I only sell to them. You're the one making assumptions with no information to back it up. I can not sell you a car, doesn't mean I believe you don't deserve it.

>b-b-but cars aren't a right!

We're not arguing rights.
>>
>>28662985
Don't most cops use what their department gives them? They usually don't have to buy their own, right?
>>
>>28663005
A cop can usually choose what they carry and are given a budget to spend on it. They just happen to pick Glocks because Glock sponsors Blue Line deals to LEOs.
>>
>>28661645
Seems like a giant fucker.
>>
>>28663002
>b-b-but cars aren't a right!
Not what I was going to say at all.
Why would I believe that non LEO has a right to bear arms but not sell to them?
>>
>>28663039
What
>>
>>28663023

For you.
>>
>>28663047
Let's agree that it's a dick move to sell certain guns only to LEOs when you don't have to.
>>
>>28663092
Fair enough.
>>
>>28662959

It doesn't say that. If you were the poster, then you wrote the wrong thing.
>>
>>28662282
>when cops are still civilians
No they are not dipshit
>>
>>28661307

When i see stupid shit like this i go out of my way to set up a meet n swap with them. Offering to pay more then asking if they come to me.

One guy listed a stock WASR-10 for $1,200.

Got him to drive 2 hours to my local fun store by offering him $1,500.

He was hella pissed. talking about how his brother was a seal and his sister worked for some government thing and was tracking my IP and he was gonna come kick my ass and take his money.
>>
>>28662667
Look, people selling guns are just like any other store, if you cant get it there im sure theres another place that would love to sell you one. Its not your job to mess with their morals. At this point i am suprised about any mom and pop gun shop selling to sand niggers at all.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 10
Thread DB ID: 474817



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.