[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it to get a green card for Europeans? I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 47a.jpg (24KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
47a.jpg
24KB, 400x260px
How hard is it to get a green card for Europeans? I just want to live a quiet peaceful life in the US and enjoy your freedums.

Also name some good states to move to for (lack of) gun laws
>>
Very unless you're a gorillionaire or have a job that absolutely no one else in the US can do

Arizona is you like it mild to hot, Alaska if you like it mild to cold
>>
>>28632429
colorado or nebraska ;-)
>>
>>28632497
>colorado
nope.
>>
As far as states go, might I offer NY as a starter? Gun regs will be new to you; cut your teeth on the nany state's regs before you go jumping in the deep end. NY borders Canada, so if you ever get homesick for a good cucking you can make a day trip, & still "come home" to some semblance of the freedoms that the other 47 non-cali states have to offer. Plus, aside from capacity limits, the SAFE act is pretty much all cosmetic. If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere stateside.
>>
>>28632497
Colorado... What?!
I woild say... Florida, Georgia, Arizona...
>>
>>28632429
Where do you life that its so restrictive that you want to fucking leave >urop?
>>
>>28632534
I wanna live in a quiet small town not nigger central.

Around 60k people is good. I wanna own guns but I don't want to have to use them
>>
>>28632640
Finland. Gun laws aren't the only thing making me wanna move though. The idiot government is in the process of fucking everything up even more and the weather is so bad. You'd want to kill yourself if you lived here for a year.
>>
>>28632653
...don't live in a city, & you won't see any niggers.
>>
Pretty hard. Easiest is to marry but a sponsorship from a company is the most practical.

What kind of weather and terrain do you prefer?
>>
>>28632429
Tennessee. Great gun laws, not too many minorities outside of cites, not too hot summers/not too cold winters, and the mountains are beautiful.
>>
>>28632705
in the South they are in the small towns, often a majority.
Small town Southern blacks tend to be fine people though, because hundreds of years of racism and Southern Baptistry got them to learn their place and grow up Christian.
>>
>>28632429
Can I get more of the /k/ meme please?

>hav yu seen a alien pleez?
>>
>>28632961
You know what

lurk moar
>>
>>28632429
What you want my friend is based New Hampshire
>>
File: 1404774327186.jpg (37KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404774327186.jpg
37KB, 417x500px
>>28632429
Do you have any skills and do you have a job here lined up? If not you can forget about it
>>
Nevada would be good, has a huge job market there. Maybe a nice Texas small town around a larger city could be good.
>>
>>28633006
I've been to New Hampshire before and it's really nice. I would want to go there
>>
>>28633025
You wouldn't think it would be so hard to move to the US when they have shitskins pouring in from everywhere
>>
Just come on over on vacation and stay. When anyone asks you if you are a legal resident, lie and say yes. 12 million Mexicans can't be wrong... and sure as hell nobody will ever suspect the nice young European with the stylish accent is an ILLEGUL ALIUM.

Idaho is still fairly free, though the winters are a bitch. The economy is booming in Texas, but it is mostly flat and muggy and the cities are urban sprawls the size of Scotland. How about you just rent or buy a cheap car and drive around for a couple weeks on your American 'vacation' until you find something that really clicks?
>>
>>28633160
>winters are a bitch
You're talking to a Finn here
>>
>>28633160
Considering something like that. I really want to travel around the US until I find a nice place I want to try and settle in.
>>
>>28633160
what's the worse that they can do? Pay my flight back to Europe? Seems a nice way to at least travel.

How much does it costs to a company pay for your green card?
>>
I've seen loads and loads of Arborist/Tree Surgeon jobs in the United States, Even park rangers doing conservation and woodland management. Would they hire someone from another country for this?
>>
>>28632653

>quiet small town
>60k people
What
>>
>>28632429
You could always marry an American or something.
>>
Germany here

I looked into it and most practical ways are:
>greencard lottery
Just apply and get lucky, then join the navy or w/e for 5 years to get citizenship

>get a job and have the company sponsor your greencard
Bit more complicated because expensive and they must proof that no american can do that job. Best way to do this is either go to uni in the US or get a really long tourist visa and network / find a job there.

Marriage might be a last ditch effort, but seems too risky. If you have >1 million dollars you can also get a greencard by starting a company, but you can only do so in designated areas that are underdeveloped and you have to hire 10 americans. So you'll probably end up in Detroit and hire a bunch of nogs.

Good luck
>>
>>28633683
I live in a 60k town. Theres a city nearby so theres nothing to do here. Everyone goes to the city for everything. Quiet as fuck. Jureaupe though.
>>
>>28633789
Oh I also had the idea that /k/ got together and started a gun related company and then hired european /k/omrades to get them greencards.
Problem is that I dunno how you gotta proof that no american can do the job, but I figure you could make up oddly specific bullshit jobs to make it work... like 'finish rune stock engraver' or whatever.
>>
>>28632718
Lol, as long as he stays away from Memphis.
>>
>>28632653
Lol, already thinking like an American. Good on you
>>
>>28633789
>>marriage seems to risky

How so?

Just find some dumb American broad/faggot, tell her you'll give her x amount of money per month you're married, stay "married" for 2 years, then divorce, enjoy your newfound citizenship.

Terrify her with tales of hardass immigration laws that will fuck her up for greencard fraud so she doesn't get any smart ideas about getting half your shit.

Shouldn't cost you much over 30k and Russians do it all the time.

Joining the military is the most /k/ way, lotsa Filipinos and Africans do it.
>>
>>28632429
Wyoming. Come home brother.
>>
>>28632429
Britbong here, I've been thinking of New Hampshire, North Carolina, Colorado, Washington(AWB be damned), and Oregon

>>28634255
Gotta be atleast 5 years unless you want the feds sniffing you out from what I've been told

Honestly thinking the best thing we do is get this /k/ubism thing off the ground properly, be ministers in our home countries for he minimum 2 years, then travel over to escape "religious persecution"
>>
File: Balaclava.png (119KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
Balaclava.png
119KB, 318x307px
>>28633160
>>28633349
>/k/ yuropoors do mass TopGear style roadtrip of america when?
>>
File: oper8rFeels.jpg (98KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
oper8rFeels.jpg
98KB, 500x566px
>>28634255
>>28634675
>Joining the military is the most /k/ way, lotsa Filipinos and Africans do it.
Oh forgot to mention that that's only for citizenship now(post 2001 I think), we'd need a greencard first

>Fuck your awesome country with it's insane immigration rules thats partly the reason its awesome due to not being overrun with kebab but make it shit for me trying to escape kebab.
>>
Ill gay marry you for room and board. Just get me the hell out of commiefornia.
>>
>>28633789
Service guarantees citizenship, would you like to no more?
>>
>>28634798
I will literally take you up on that offer
>>
>>28634926
[email protected]
;)
>>
>>28634926
>becoming a faggot just to run away from your homeland
I know you're just bluffing but pls do it, your country will be better without pussy people like you.
Marrying some fugly gal I can understand though
>>
>>28632429
Pretty impossible unless you marry an American.
>>
>>28633160
Enjoy your lifetime ban from the US.
>>
>>28633399
Misrepresenting yourself on entry is generally a 10 year ban from re-entry into the US. If you impersonate a citizen (i.e. by forging a SSN) you'll be banned for life.

Really, don't fuck with DHS.
>>
>>28632429
tor
>>
>>28635246
Can you tell me how much a greencard coasts?
>>
>>28632429

Virginia is pretty fucking based when it comes to gun legislation.

OTOH...finding a range greater than 200m is a challenge.
>>
>>28635280
No. I entered the US legally. Fuck illegals.
>>
>>28632511
>colorado
>nope
nope
west slope CO is great. Just background checks and a 15rnd magazine limit. both of which have been proposed to be repealed but senate committee wont fuckin' vote on it.
>>
>>28635400
except that retard CC from the atty general lately. At least f2f transfers are smooth for the time being.
>>
>>28632429
New Hampshire is a great place to live. Freedom with relatively few conservatards.
>>
>>28635139
yeah, cos marrying a dude means you'll take it up the arse
>>
>>28634798
Honestly that sounds like a great idea. As long as we don't do any gay shit
>>
File: 1452564761490.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452564761490.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>28633822
>>28633683

Small enough not have an urban vibe. Large enough to not have to drive 30 minutes to buy something or meet people.
I
>>
The /k/ business would work best.

Any ideas?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.