[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are k approved knife retailers? where do you guys get t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20

File: 1452981998639.jpg (949KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1452981998639.jpg
949KB, 2048x1536px
what are k approved knife retailers? where do you guys get the best bargains on knifes online?

is this a legit site:
http://www.smkw.com/
>>
>>28603174
Blade HQ and Knife Center have some of the best selection.

Cutlery Shoppe has the best prices I've seen though.

There's ton of legit places online, more than I can remember to list. Find a model you like then shop around for the best deal. Never bought from SMKW, but you can probably find something about them if you do a quick Google search of BladeForums.
>>
>>28603206
thanks im liking this blade HQ site
>>
>>28603174
Thanks fur turning me onto microtech knives /k/, gonna cop one they look nice.
Always had buck or gerber, was planning on getting a benchmade but this looks way nicer.
>>
>>28603277
>falling for a meme knife

I bet you think Assassin's Creed was a pretty cool guy. He fought the Templars and doesn't afraid of anything.

that blade geometry is just bad for anything other than murderstabbing people. 1/8'' spine with a low saber grind is really bad.
>>
File: 1314151289322.jpg (130KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1314151289322.jpg
130KB, 500x453px
>>28603340
>video games
lmao fuck off loser
>>
>>28603376

why? Did I touch a soft spot? Why else would you want a gimmicky OTF if not to pretend to be a super cool assassin?

that microtech is still a bad meme knife.
>>
>>28603376
>The reaction image

Yeah pretend that you don't play gay videogames when you save that kind of reaction image to your computer...
>>
>>28603174
>Smoky Mountain Knife Works
Yes.

>where do you guys get the best bargains on knifes online?
BladeHQ
KnifeCenter
Knifeworks
New Graham Knives

Haven't used BladeHQ, but know they're legit and good at fulfilling preorders.

Honarable Mentions:
A.G. Russell Knives
Knivesshipfree
Howe's Knifeshop

These three don't generally have as good prices (though still fair), but they carry certain brands and models the others don't and occasionally have some really good sales.
>>
>>28603627
thank you, gonna add these to bookmarks
>>
>>28603174
Anyone got some good sites for UK buyers? Or are any of the sites mentioned here also good for UK? Currently look at Heinnie and that's it.
>>
>>28603174
>>28603277

Blade HQ, The Hollow Grind, and Arizona Custom Knives have all done right by me and will go above and beyond for customer service.

>>28603340
>being this uninformed
Have you ever owned an S/E Ultratech? Or a T/E Ultratech? I'm sorry but with a decent edge they outslice Hinderers, ZTs, and Emersons any day of the fucking week.

>>28603553

The inherent advantage of a lock system that poses zero risk to the user is an advantage that puts it above its more expensive competitors. The OTF auto isn't for looks or for emulating vidya.

You're the one who's fallen for the memes senpai.
>>
>>28603602
Video games are for losers.
Haven't played a game in years.

>>28603627
Thank you, bladeHQ looks good they have hella options.
>>
>>28603174
>what are k approved knife retailers?
Cold Steel
>>
>>28604768
>with a decent edge they outslice Hinderers, ZTs, and Emersons any day of the fucking week.

sure they do. Meanwhile, back in the real world, there are blades with a 3/16'' spine that outslice your otf garbage every minute of every day. Your blade geometry is still crap.

And your "zero risk" is a meme. The fact that it doesn't fold on your fingers is kind of irrelevant, when the lock itself is a lot more likely to fail than any proper locking mechanism. If you said balisong, i'd be inclined to believe you.

Anyway - I edc a full tang fixed blade, so go on, tell me more about your new and exciting way to compensate for the fact that your blade and handle are completely separate pieces.
>>
>>28609077
What fixed blade you got that's small enough to edc?
>>
>>28609788

not him, but i carry a cold steel ready edge ever since my hand got sliced by folders. Zero trust for a folder now and i don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a knife
>>
>>28609816
which folders were they, if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>28606566
>Video games are for losers.
>Haven't played a game in years.
kill yourself, I've made more money playing video games than you have probably ever made in your working career.
>>
>>28609077
Balisongs have a very high level of injury risk if you're relying on opening and closing one using only one hand.

I'm aware that there are knives with thicker stock that will out-slice the Ultratech. I'm not aware of any that offers the Ultratech's blade steel, ease of carry, quality level and price. That includes fixed blades, Mr. Fixed Blade Full Tang autist.

Failure to lock for an OTF is a nonissue. It's an EDC tool, not a weapon that must be 100% reliable in all circumstances. What's more important is safety for the user's hand. If your fingers are in pain or disabled, you will be at a severe disadvantage should you have to use your SD firearm.
>>
>>28606566
>haven't played games in years
>says hella unironically
>literally millennial cancer
>>
>>28603174
Mora
>>
>>28603174
good site and an even better store you should visit if you ever get the chance.
>>
>>28611172
Ultra tech fag, pls go
>>
>>28611199
Morakniv aren't the creme de la creme, but you get good steel at a good price
>>
File: ka-bar-fixed-1271-black-serr.jpg (26KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
ka-bar-fixed-1271-black-serr.jpg
26KB, 400x450px
Just bought this for ~60 bucks. Looked good to me build quality wise and lengthwise (8")

What does /k/ think?
>>
File: schrade_schf42.jpg (42KB, 800x389px) Image search: [Google]
schrade_schf42.jpg
42KB, 800x389px
got this just now fro about 64 bux including shipping. from what I have seen of it, it looks pretty well made and comfortable. Anyone got any opinions on it'?
>>
>>28611247
>inability to formulate a coherent argument
>if I call him a fag everyone will recognize that he's actually wrong!
>>
>>28611512
>What does /k/ think?
if you like it enough to buy it why the fuck do you need our approval? Enjoy your knife you fucking cuck.
>>
>>28612581
Your entire argument since you've shown up is
>ultra tech best knife
And when somebody points out similar priced knives that are factually better
>nu uh muh otf
>>
File: shrug.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
20KB, 560x407px
I've gotten most of mine off of Amazon
>>
>>28603174
>k approved
kill yourself
>>
>>28611512
I just got the same one, Good choice for the price.
>>
>>28612749
That's where you're wrong. No one thus far has pointed out a similarly priced knife that is factually better.
>>
Canadian so these days I get all my knives from Warriors and Wonders
>>
>>28611177
>milennial
When did this buzzword start picking up traction?
What's wrong with the word hella?
I'm almost certain that I'm older than you, if you're older than me it's kinda sad that you're even here desu.
It's sad that I'm even here.
>>
>>28612808
>spent all that money on a shitty meme knife
>has to shitpost about it endlessly on /k/ to try and justify it
>prays he convinces someone else to buy it too so he won't be the sole retard
>>
>>28609816
someone's never tried some of the wicked locks from cold steel, benchmade and spyderco
>>
File: 20150905_162539.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150905_162539.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>28603277

> pay $300+ for newfangled whateverthefuckthatis
> lose/break it
> weep like a raped Comanche squaw

> pay $15 and build pic related in the course of an afternoon
> lose/break it
> meh
>>
Stop being poor.
Stop losing shit.
Are you a child?
>>
>>28613117
for
>>28613057
God damn 4chan is a laggy piece of shit lately, takes forever to load the captchas
>>
>>28612880
>doesn't offer a single opinion or counterargument, nor an example of a similarly priced knife that is """factually""" better.

I own tens of thousands of dollars worth of knives. That includes everything from hardware store blister pack specials to customs worth more than ARs. I've at some point owned, carried and used nearly every production knife under the sun. There is no 'justification' here. There is only autism.

I don't carry an Ultratech, btw.
>>
>>28613117

Dude, I'm 40.

Which is old enough to know that spending $300 on a pocketknife is fucking retarded. It’s also old enough to know that knives are going to get broken if you use them regularly. I've broken a Benchmade, for God's sake. And that was back in the 90s when Benchmade was the shit. If I break an Opinel, I pull another out of the drawer and plan out how I'm going to mod the next one.

Oddly, I have yet to break an Opinel. I have no idea how, but it's true. Not a single failure. And I have abused the shit out of them.

Anyway, you're retarded. Fuck off with your mall ninja shenanigans.
>>
>>28613226
>Which is old enough to know that spending $300 on a pocketknife is fucking retarded.
Which is poor enough to know*
Also, not 400, 250 for the one I'm looking at.
>>
>>28613159

> I own tens of thousands of dollars worth of knives

Gonna need a pic and timestamp with that statement, if you please.
>>
>>28613159
You expect me to list and link to all the $200+ knives made by various companies because some faggot (probably you) bought some overpriced otf knife and apparently based on the pictures bought a model they don't even make anymore according to blade hq.

The blades are to weak for any kind of utility, the handles are complete shit in the hand making it just about only good at being a $200+ letter opener without any of the class and nice looks that actually comes from owning a $200+ letter opener.

You're a moron with shit taste m8 accept you got screwed and stop shit posting
>>
>>28613117

Holy shit this guy needs to be president

Let's just tell all the poor people to stop being poor!

How come nobody thought of this before??

Let them eat cake! :D
>>
File: 1889_0020_Kopie.jpg (128KB, 900x528px) Image search: [Google]
1889_0020_Kopie.jpg
128KB, 900x528px
>cheap
>good steel
>easy to sharpen
>hard to break/chip

/thread
>>
>>28613240

$250 is still retarded.

It’s a knife. It is not a sword. You will not use it for anything more intense than cleaning your fingernails and opening blister packaging. Stop masquerading financial stupidity as superiority.
>>
>>28613273

It’s not about being poor. In a month, I'm going to drop a $30,000 down payment on a house. I am not poor. I just refuse to spend an insane amount of money on something I'm going to use to open my kid's Xmas presents with. That's just stupid. That knife is stupid. Anybody who buys that knife is stupid.
>>
>>28613307
>You will not use it for anything more intense than cleaning your fingernails and opening blister packaging.
Wrong.
There is literally no reason not to buy this knife other than the price, so stop being a fucking poor autismal faggot and get a real job you loser.
>>
>>28613357

Losers think in terms of "jobs".

Real people have careers.
>>
>>28613288
the only complain i have about this knive is the spine is not 90 degrees and its not full tang. i lovve it tho
>>
File: 1361806017699.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1361806017699.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>28613349
>That's just stupid. That knife is stupid. Anybody who buys that knife is stupid.
Literally autism the post.
He fails to be able to see anything from an alternative angle, from the angle or a person that is not him.
I hope you don't have a kid or wife or anything as their lives would probably be hell.
See a doctor.
>>
>>28613260
The knife I'm carrying right now is a 1-of-1 custom that's well recognized by the collectors' forums that I frequent, so I won't be posting a picture of it.

>>28613268
>blades weak
Confirmed for never using one to pry. The blades themselves are quite strong, with strong tips and edge geometry that strikes a good balance between durability and thin slicing performance.
>handles are complete shit in the hand
While admittedly not the most ergonomic design, the benefits of having a lock that cannot be affected by the hand's pressure and that poses zero risk to the user's hand outweigh this for normal utility use. For more specialized uses or uses in which a secure grip is extremely important, the Ultratech does indeed fall short.
>class and nice looks
It's a tool, not a fashion statement.
>shit taste
It's a tool, not a fashion statement. The Ultratech is not a pretty knife.
>>
what's the best combat knife?
>>
>>28613288
i was so impressed with mine i bought another. still wish it had a full tang but for a $15 general purpose knife, its great. holds a sharp edge
>>
>>28613420
>The Ultratech is not a pretty knife.
I disagree, that shit is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>28613420

I'm sure that somewhere in your vast collection, there are at least a few thousands of dollars worth of knives that you can post without fear of being recognized. Go ahead. We'll wait.
>>
>>28611512
i have the non serrated version, surprisingly sturdy knife. i fucked up the black finish on mine by batoning wood and shit but its not broken yet
>>
if i lived in a non faggot state i would carry an ultratech or some other automatic. cant in cucked kalifornia so whatever
>>
>>28613420
>lying about your knife collection to impress people you don't know on an Australian shit posting forum
>falling back to the muh otf argument pointed out earlier
>actually tries to argue that the blade is strong, especially compared to other knives in its price range
>>
>>28613357
There are reasons not to buy the Ultratech. You might constantly be around saltwater, in which you should carry a knife from the Spyderco H-1 Salt line. Your knife might be in frequent contact with ceramics, in which case it would be better to have a knife in a steel like AEB-L.

>>28613349
>>28613307
>not wanting a high quality piece of equipment that's user-friendly, very safe, and performs well
Chances are, you'll never shoot someone with your SD gun either.
>>
>>28613410

Oh, I understand what you're saying. You're going to spend a vastly inflated sum of money on something that will in no way repay that investment. If you were talking about a knife that you were going to use for diving or EOD or some other exotic use or whatever, I'd think that you had a point. But you are literally talking about a pocket knife. A knife... that goes in your pocket.

I have actually carried a sharp rock as a pocket knife. And to be honest, it didn't do a bad job. Sharp rock. I picked it up in a parking lot, hit it with another rock and stuffed it in my pocket. And no shit, it worked. You are going to spend hundreds of dollars on a tool that you will use for the same tasks I used a fucking rock for. That is stupid. It’s like using gold leaf toilet paper or tampons made from the Shroud Of Turin.

You are a foolish person.
>>
>>28613556
>that will in no way repay that investment.
It's a nice knife, that's what repays the investment.
When you open it, that shit is satisfying as fuck.
It's a perk that comes with not being poor, you can buy things like expensive knives that make you feel good without worrying about it.
It's like buying a nice watch or a nice car or a nice phone, sure you can have a shitty beater civic or a casio or a shitty pajeet TM brand android, and it will fulfill the same function, but it's not the same.
Nice stuff is nice, get less poor.
>>
>>28613556
obsidian?
>>
File: 1447390866858.jpg (13KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1447390866858.jpg
13KB, 319x320px
>>28613556
>spending money on a knife
>just use a rock bro!
Lmao the autism is real.
>>
>>28613448
Glad to, as soon as I delete a couple pictures from forum posts.

>>28613499
Even if it annoys you, it is a valid argument. Hand injury is a very real risk with liner and frame locks as production knives are somewhat inconsistent in terms of how the lockface and tang are ground. And a hand injury could prevent you from using your SD firearm properly.
I mention my knife experience solely to tell you that there is nothing that I gain by arguing for the superiority of the Ultratech.
Note that I never argued that the Ultratech's blade is stronger than other knives in its price range. That is false. There are $15 knives with a stronger blade than the Ultratech. Do these knives offer the same things that the Ultratech does? No.
>>
>>28613594

I think it was flint. It was tan-ish.

> be running a load of supplies to an EMS satellite station in deepest, darkest Hardin County Texas
> ambulance just ran a code and had to post
> decide to top them off with stock from my unit because I was single-manning that trip
> get to their station, have to break open boxes to resupply my unit
> forgot knife that morning because hangover
> look down
> see rock
> see other rock
> we Paleolithic nao

Hey, it worked. Carried that rock for the rest of the 72 hour shift, too. My then-wife chucked it when she washed my uniform and the fucker started banging around in the dryer, or I'd still have it. Probably still carry it, too.
>>
>>28613660
>>28613660
i believe in you rock, you will come back to me some day
>>
>>28613608
>Choosing a knife that's marginally superior for hundreds of dollars more
>autism
pls
>>
>>28613556
While there are plenty of knives that will perform the same job as the Ultratech, so far none of these offers the same features at the same price point as the Ultratech - light weight, high quality level, billet machined components, USA made, excellent steel, high level of user safety, ambidextrous operation, strong blade that has a good balance between durability and performance. Diminishing returns is a real phenomenon with knives, but the Ultratech is a knife that comparatively gives you a lot for what you are spending, especially considering other options.
>>
>>28613709

I've tried making stone tools since and they were total shit. I just made sharp gravel.

I don't know if I just lucked out with those two rocks or if I managed to drink myself so fucking stupid the night before that I magically reverted to Neanderthal, but that was one badass rock.

I just hope the neighbors didn't decide to forgo calling 911 after watching some shambling medic covered in flop sweat banging rocks together in the station parking lot.

> "Oh, Jesus... Martha, I think I'm having a heart attack."
> "Harold, oh God! I'll call 911!"
> "For the love of fuck, don't do that! Remember last sunday? Those people are hiring goddamned cavemen. Just hand me my pistol and avert your eyes."
>>
>>28603174
Colorado River Knife Team
>>
File: 5.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>28609788

Any 3'' blade really. ESEE Izula/Izula 2, tops MSK, etc.

I edc an LT Wright Next Gen (basically a scaled down Genesis). Pic related, my favourite knives to carry.

Then again - I live in Poland, so I could legally edc a sword (totally retarded, but legal).

>>28611172
It is literally impossible to injure yourself with a balisong unless you start doing tricks that have you holding the bite handle. The safe handle is called that for a reason - it closes on the spine, not the edge, so you can't cut yourself. And the lock design is by far the strongest, assuming you don't buy a pot metal handle piece of crap that will just break on you. The novelty wears thin after a while though.

>I'm not aware of any that offers the Ultratech's blade steel, ease of carry, quality level and price.

then you don't know shit about knives.
If you just mean elmax, there's ZT. Besides that, there's CTS-XHP (here's a clip of a CTS XHP Spyderco Domino slicing phone books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20GoANlDgvY)

And here's a D2 fixed blade push-cutting a tree (that's right, a tree): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6PrhodVA3U
>>
>>28615629
got my lt wright frontier valley in yesterday, real nice, gonna smooth out the spine a little.
>>
>>28615818
>>
>>28615826
>>
>>28615818

why would you smooth out the spine? It's supposed to be sharp, for striking a ferro rod, and scraping fine shavings from sticks without having to use the edge.

All in all - a very neat knife. I carry my coyote when dress code prevents me from taking the next gen, or as a neck knife while /out/, with a bigger knif on my hip.
>>
File: 2016-01-20 07.42.56.jpg (926KB, 1908x1908px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-20 07.42.56.jpg
926KB, 1908x1908px
Ive been pocket carrying this lately, its small enough i can do that and the sheath catches on my pocket so it doesnt stay attached when withdrawing the knife.
>>
File: 1451894312162.jpg (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451894312162.jpg
17KB, 256x256px
>>
File: 1452826402764.jpg (112KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1452826402764.jpg
112KB, 1060x404px
>>28613810
>hand me my pistol
>avert your eyes
>>
why shouldnt i get a worksharp
>>
What's the best assisted opening on Amazon under $50?
>>
File: Chaos double edgelord.jpg (364KB, 850x634px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos double edgelord.jpg
364KB, 850x634px
I got one of these yesterday, i like it personally but what does /k/ think about this knife.
>>
>>28617614
meme knife/10
>>
>>28617628
At least it was only 50 bucks on sale.
>>
>>28617680
well its a good thing it was on sale
>>
>>28617694
So what exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>28617700
Nothing. Some people just hate fun things that aren't hkspenive. I have the gi tanto with the secure ex and I love the shit out of it
>>
>>28617816
Thats a pretty nice tanto, i actually almost got the tando version of that chaos trench knife.
>>
>>28613057

why people buy this shit French for mushrooms ?
>>
>>28615629
>what is making a mistake or slipping while manipulating a balisong
>posting your piss-poor custom knives with sloppy pins and sloppy grinds
>willing to give up convenience for muh full tang superiority when your (as in, you personally) daily tasks don't require it
>implying ZT's heat treat of Elmax is anywhere near as consistent or high performing as Microtech's
>implying ZTs aren't heavier and more expensive, with worse quality control and cutting performance than Ultratechs
>>
>>28618196
>what is making a mistake or slipping while manipulating a balisong

what is being retarded? Have you ever manipulated a balisong? Apparently not. If all you do is open/close, and don't try to do tricks, injuring yourself is as impossible, as it is deserved. You have far more chance to cut yourself with a backlock knife like a delica, than with a balisong. Not that someone without any experience using knives would know that.

>posting your piss-poor custom knives with sloppy pins and sloppy grinds

you really are grasping at straws, aren't you. Do you even understand what a GRIND is, moron? Apparently not. the grind on my knives is perfect. Now, if you mean the edge bevel, then there is a whopping 0.1mm difference between the tip, and the base (left side only) - chalk it up to my less-than-stellar sharpening skills, and just usual wear that comes with using the knife. Again - if you knew the first thing about knives, you know that. That you would even attempt to compare knives like LTWK, or BHK to your autistic otf is proof enough that you're just talking out of your ass. Kindly refrain from having an opinion on anything ever again.

>implying

I'm not implying anything, just stating a fact. To use your own words, the piss-poor blade geometry and design on of retardtech is nowhere near the quality of a 150 dollar knife, let alone a 250 dollar knife it aspires to be.
>>
>>28618522
I have owned a BM42 for a long time. On a knife I use for everyday utility I don't want to worry about fine control. I'm quite aware that the risk is very low, and lower than on many side-opening folders. That doesn't mean there isn't any risk at all.

Sorry friendo, even with your potato photos it's clear that neither the grinds or the edge bevel are done well. Now, to be fair I've seen variances in the fuller on the D/E Ultratechs, and slight unevenness on the bayonet grind Ultratechs. But that doesn't even come close to what's plainly visible on your own LT Wrights. Not to mention those handle pins. Just awful. Sorry you got played.

For your EDC knife, hand safety and convenience should be your first priority, unless you're engaged in specialized tasks. It just so happens that the Ultratech is an extremely safe and convenient option that also blows competitors out of the water performance wise. Spydercos are better slicers, for example. But they give up edge and tip durability. Striders cut better. But they are $400+ and weigh a fuckton.
>>
>>28618630
>plainly visible

nice try. Claiming the object of discussion as a forgone conclusion is a neat trick, but it won't work on someone who is simply better than you, so spare yourself the embarassment.

Here's a couple of facts for you:

Fact 1: a fixed blade is ALWAYS superior in performance to any similar folder. Always. The only thing folders are better at (that has nothing to do with performance) is not scaring the sheeple when pulling a fixed blade from your hip might be harsh on their fragile, sensitive minds.

Fact 2: the performance of your poorly designed, but oh-so-convenient toy is a joke. At best, you can hope to match something like the Enyo in my photo, which has a good cutting edge, courtesy of s35vn, but lacks the geometry. Hell, the techno easily outslices your ultratech, and that's with a 3/16'' spine.

Fact 3: the quality of ltwk, including those pictured, is far better than microtech, and for a fraction of the price. The grind is done extremely well, as is the spine. Simply put - you are talking out of your ass here.

I'll grant you that the pins on the next gen are not the prettiest (coyote is flawless), and I'd have prefered single pins, but as long as the outer pin is a perfect circle (which it is), and the whole pin is perfectly flush (which it is again), I don't mind in the slightest. It's my working knife - if I wanted it for looks, I'd have dropped the extra $$$ on ironwood scales like I did with the coyote.
>>
>>28615959
good point, didnt think about it, all my knife uses never need anything like that so its a thought that didnt cross my mind but i can see how it makes sense to leve it for that reason
>>
File: OrsvWnG.gif (1MB, 378x391px) Image search: [Google]
OrsvWnG.gif
1MB, 378x391px
>>28613810
>not charging at them
>not blocking puny bullets with your thick skull
>not defeating that flabby man in hand to hand combat
>not taking his wife
BERRYPICKERS GET OUT WAAAAGGGHH
>>
>>28610505
wishful thinking: the post
>>
File: 1452546269939 (1).jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452546269939 (1).jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>28604524
SECOND!

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: OhshitNa.gif (1MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
OhshitNa.gif
1MB, 400x228px
>>28622221
FUCK
so close

>>28604524
http://www.knivesandtools.co.uk/
still expensive though
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.