[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you retards even try? Armata tank is so good and more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: armata.jpg (60KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
armata.jpg
60KB, 1280x640px
Why do you retards even try? Armata tank is so good and more advanced than abrams, leo2 and challenger that its not even a competition

Simulator shows 1 armata can take out 14 abrams tanks singlehandedly
>>
>>28558018
And what simulator is this you're referring to? One done by the Russians during a news conference?
>>
>>28558059
grow up
>>
>>28558018
It broke down in its best condition outside of combat, in a parade.
"IT CAN DEFEAT AN ABRAMS GUIS"
Stay squid, kid.
>>
I like how the number of tanks has doubled since this was last posted.
>>
>>28559371
unfamiliar driver pushed the parking brake button*
didn't break down
>>
>>28558018
IRL, you'll have to wait for your drunken comrades to finish ass-raping you before you can even think about finding some fuel and ammo to be combat effective, young Ivan.

But please, tell us more about your video games.
>>
>>28559380
>doubled
that's just since you saw it last

I'm pretty sure the faggot ups the count by one for each thread

if we could figure out where he started at we'd be able to know how many times he's done this already
>>
>>28558018
>OP has entered /k/ realm
>OP casts aoe spell BAIT
>BAIT spell misses target
>24 hours Cooldown required
>>
>>28558018
>new leaked documents show that armata has infact no ceramic armor and is merely rolled homogeneous steel with era ontop.
heh
>>
>>28559381
so the tranny lighting on fire was the parking break?
>>
Russian star wars faux by chance?

Also, usually, the more moving parts = more likely to take a shit.

Either way, Russia needs to up it's science game if it wants to even keep close to the US.

I imagine the level of tech that the US /could/ implement is fucking out of this world. It's just that there's no point, due to global arms race / tech increases outdating stuff every few years. So it's probably just more effective to just take the production money and just dump it into more research

But I'm just a knob
>>
But Russia cant afford to build any more of these while the US has like 10,000 M1s, so this is all one big silly hypothetical.
>>
File: 1452733263605.gif (74KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452733263605.gif
74KB, 278x340px
>>28563007
russian mechanics.
every time they park it they ensure that maintenance is done.
>>
File: 1450931594917.jpg (121KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1450931594917.jpg
121KB, 1600x1584px
>>28558018
>Armata tank is so good and more advanced than abrams, leo2 and challenger

Hey looks its the same guy who starts every MBT troll thread.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442741577695.jpg (22KB, 472x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442741577695.jpg
22KB, 472x640px
>>28559381
Damage control as fuck
>>
>>28565388
this is what happened
eventually some guy who knew about the tank came out, removed the parking break, and drove away
>>
>>28565410
>*this is what the goverment said happened

Cant even parade right.
>>
>>28565429
and how many parades does america have? enjoy your black president
>>
>>28562992
Lel
>>
>>28565451
The world is our parade ground, anon.
>>
Ever watched that Polygon documentary? The turret spins around. Is stupid. You notice they needed to turn off the lights so the tank can automatically follow targets even without anyone inside the tank? Yeah IR sensor a shit. You notice they do twirl twirl while a steady gun? Abrams does it from 1980s Russtech are dinosaurs
>>
>>28565466
these are all lies armata is the greatest tank ever designed
why do you get all your facts from american media????? they are biased and liars only russian media says what is the truth
>>
>>28565458
>parade people
>gets arrested by Iranians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28564435
Simulation shows 1 Armata can defeat 10 000 Abrams.
>>
File: 4L_rSN2EOAV.jpg (77KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rSN2EOAV.jpg
77KB, 956x631px
>>28558018
>>
>>28565451
Who the fuck does parades anymore? It's 2016. Its Russians and North Koreans pretty much.
>>
>>28565509
parades are to show usa that great russia will not bow to theyre imperialism
>>
>>28565509
Oh wait not even Russia can do parades because they can't drive in a straight line without their shit breaking down.
>>
>>28565502
Impressive.

Truly Russia wants to follow China. By making sure their simulation stands to Chinese standards, the Russians are showing they are good allies for China.
>>
>>28562710
>BAIT spell misses target
It clearly hasn't, this is /k/, even the lowest quality bait is guaranteed to stir up a shitstorm.

Go start a thread with a pic of the Union Flag and title it 'UK could beat US in stand up fight'.
Then give it a little blurb along the lines of:
'The average British inantryman is worth 10 of his US counterparts. Britain would wipe the floor with the US. Prove me wrong'.
Watch the replies flood in.....
>>
>>28565451
Strong countries don't have parades, they don't need to prove anything.
Every country that bothers parading is either propping up a corrupt regime or trying to swing their pathetic dick around so everyone notices them.
>>
>>28565509
This. I dont want parades of murderers. I want more gays and lgbt parades.
>>
>>28565509
China, France, India, and pretty much everyone but the US. To be fair though we have Airshows which are more fun anyway
>>
>>28565479
>iranians cuck out and give them and the boat back the same day.

Yep, sounds like a super power to me
>>
>>28558018
Sorry for my ignorance
But wich variant of the Armata tank is the one in the Op picture?
>>
>>28565541
After shaming the shit out them homo boys.

Hahahahahah more parades plox
>>
>>28565568
None, it's concept art based off of an incorrect description.
>>
>>28565573
>After shaming the shit out them homo boys.

Oh yes, relaxing in a conference room sure showed the US.
>>
File: 1450137302964.jpg (31KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1450137302964.jpg
31KB, 411x387px
>>28565466
>You notice they needed to turn off the lights so the tank can automatically follow targets even without anyone inside the tank? Yeah IR sensor a shit.
erm, are you sure you know what you are talking about? they turned off the lights precisely to illustrate the tank's sensors' (in this case the commander or gunner's thermal sight) capability to operate in darkness conditions.
>>28565466
>You notice they do twirl twirl while a steady gun? Abrams does it from 1980s Russtech are dinosaurs
wtf is this twirly-twirl bullshit mean? Also you ignorant fuck Abrams don't have automatic target tracking in their FCS yet- could be included in the next SEP v3 upgrade but im not holding my breath.
>>28565509
>Who the fuck does parades anymore? It's 2016. Its Russians and North Koreans pretty much.
the French, Chinese, Koreans, and Singaporeans do.
>>
>>28565533
You're in great company.
>>
File: army strong.jpg (139KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
army strong.jpg
139KB, 880x587px
>>28565451
Does this count?
>>
>>28565694
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>28565694
What unit was that?
>>
File: chicken.png (34KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
34KB, 800x600px
>>28565577
>>
>>28558018
There is a simulator that proves italian plumbers to be excellent hostage rescuers.
>>
>>28565509
We Brits do parades!
>>
>>28565640
>Also you ignorant fuck Abrams don't have automatic target tracking in their FCS yet

Uhh, SEP added in hunter killer aspect, which by default needs to automatically track targets.

The 30mm Strykers also has this.
>>
>>28558018
>Simulator shows
Plz buy russian arms, we're starving simulator?
>>
File: 1367002823370.jpg (68KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1367002823370.jpg
68KB, 533x800px
>>28566695
>Uhh, SEP added in hunter killer aspect, which by default needs to automatically track targets.

Look at this idiot and weep.

Hunter killer capability is not the same as a tracker built into the sighting system. All that hunter killer implies is that the commander and gunner work independently at designating and engaging targets.

That said, the M1A1 and later variants do have a basic tracker, they can hold down the target reticle on a moving target for a few moments, and the FCS computer will offset the reticle with a lead and a firing solution.
>>
>russians about to reduce tank crew to 2
>abrams still needs 4th guy to load main gun
but OP there is so little known about T-14. you can't really throw claims like that.
>>
>>28558018
>muh turret mounted chain guns

That's gotta be the biggest design oversight in the solar system. You literally have to disengage the main gun to target anything.
>>
>>28566739
>Hunter killer capability is not the same as a tracker built into the sighting system.

Oh, pray tell whats the difference?

Because the commander can designate a target, and the gunner can press a button, the turret will slave to said target with firing solution, and then fire if applicable.

Oh wait, it gets better.

All targets are tracked and sent to ALL blue forces using Force XXI battle command network, with target location. Using said info, ANY blue force that has the equipment can automatically slave their gun on any target that has been tagged.

For example...

>commander finds hostile tank
>marks hostile tank
>said tank is now broadcast throughout the FBCB2, with exact GPS location
>any tanks gunner can now slave on that target, automatically, with the press of a button.

Guess what the Russian equivalent to FBCB2 is?

There is none.
>>
>>28566839
well russians obviously have capabilities to jam that shit. also I would not be so sure they have nothing. it is no secret that russians usually do no go out with latest military systems.
>>
>>28566891
>well russians obviously have capabilities to jam that shit

FBCB2 uses EPLRS for its data propagation.

>EPLRS is a Time Division Multiple Access System that uses a frequency hopping, spread spectrum waveform in the UHF band

Good luck. Furthermore, every asset that can receive FBCB2 info can generally send it as well (with exceptions, i.e dismounts in the brand new system) So you have a completely spread out network, with nodes every 100 yards or so.

Good. Fucking. Luck.

Furthermore, even if you manage to magically jam it, the individual tanks still retain their hunter killer abilities.

> also I would not be so sure they have nothing

They do not have FBCB2 equivalent, at all. It is not a system you can "hide".
>>
>>28558018
and people wonder why slav opinions are so easily dismissed here
>>
Armata is a barely functioning prototype. Cool idea, might be good, but saying it's better than everything else when it's not even really been tested is silly.

autoloaders have been done by western tanks decades ago. They're usually shit. An experienced/well-trained loader can usually load faster than an autoloader, and less chance of mechanical fuckups. So we'll see how this one does.

overall, meh. Probably a decent tank, but it's an untested prototype.

By the time the russkies actually get it working and in service, the western countries will have their own modernized tanks.
>>
>>28566921
check out EW systems that were deployed in ukraine which is just proxy war, nothing of real importance. as reported, it disrupted multiple frequencies. yes tank still has its own system even if network is knocked out, but targeting that uses GPS is kinda useless without GPS.
>>
>>28567004
>check out EW systems that were deployed in ukraine which is just proxy war, nothing of real importance. as reported, it disrupted multiple frequencies

Hence why the EPLRS frequency hops over spread spectrum, over the entire fuckhuge UHF band.

As i said before, good luck.

> but targeting that uses GPS

The FBCB2 target tracking uses GPS, the internal system uses internal relation systems.

Also, US military GPS =/ the garmins the ukies were using.
>>
>>28567030
Oh, and to add, being that its a spread network with each node receiving and transmitting, even if you jam the outbound signal of one tank to another, the signal can round about though the battle command network and find the tank on the other end.

Its nearly impossible to jam a tank from talking to another tank when they are within visual range. the information will propagate down the line.
>>
Number of M1 Abrams Tanks: 12,000+

Number of Armatas: Zero (300-500 Planned)

Assuming the Russians propaganda is correct, the USA still wins
>>
>>28560961

n=i+1?

n=14?
>>
>>28558018
>sim shows 1 beating 14
WoT isn't a sim.
>>
>>28567133
Doodling a massive Armata crushing 14 Abrams like a monster truck can count as a simulation. If you add little men running around it could even factor in crew morale.
>>
>>28565694
Fuck that shit makes me rage...

>Womyn are just as strong and capable as men! Lets have a parade to make men know how they shouldnt have to deal with that BS!
>*makes all the men wear stripper shoes on a 5k walk*

The fuck? If women are stupid enough to do a proper manual labor job in high heels, then not only are they scientifically weaker than men, but they're also retarded sluts.

Keep in mind, if you're ever lined up for a promotion, and a female is also a candidate for the job, you're almost definitely going to get passed over even if you're more qualified.
>>
>>28558018
>strapping secondary weapons to the main turret

Defeats the entire point of having them in the first place. Are the ruskies seriously going through with this design? thats sad.
>>
File: paper tiger.jpg (155KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
paper tiger.jpg
155KB, 780x520px
>>28558018
Nice concept art you've got there
>>
>>28567164
No wonder they're so far ahead, nobody can match that tech.
>>
>>28567246
>Rivets
>RIVETS
>1939+77
>>
>>28565410

>Tank driver does not know what a parking brake is
>Implying tanks have parking brakes
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.