[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smart Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: smart.png (200KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
smart.png
200KB, 620x413px
This program will exponentially increase the safety of firearms, for beginners and experts alike.
Smart guns are the logical step forward in weapons technology, proving that scientific achievement does have a place in the world of primitive *bullet in, bullet out* killing tools. It's important that guns retain their main function without even having the possibility of being used for the wrong reasons, or being subject to error, and this will soon be a reality.
Responsible gun owners should feel right at home with these new smart guns.
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/5/10718932/obama-smart-guns-gun-control
>>
>>28441982
>out with friend
>suddenly attacked
>friend pulls CCW
>knocked out of hand by one of the attackers
> you go to pick it up
>pull trigger
>nothing happens
>get your arsehole torn to shreds
>>
How about all the Presidents bodyguards have to use these locks?

I mean, we wouldn't want tan attacker to use one of their guns against them!
>>
>>28441982

> Responsible gun owners should feel right at home with these new smart guns.

See this phrase right here is how I can tell you're a shill
>>
safety is in between your ears, not in your hands -- cooper
>>
Only niggers should have to have these.
>>
File: no_power_here_lotr.gif (649KB, 288x120px) Image search: [Google]
no_power_here_lotr.gif
649KB, 288x120px
>>28441982
>They think we will use this
>They think we use trigger locks/gun locks
>>
>>28441982

>Steal this
>2 seconds of bolt cutters later, I have a new gun.
>>
>>28441982
How will this stop anything from happening? Most gun deaths are suicides, so this doesn't stop those. The next largest chunk are gang-related, theyll get the smart whatever's removed. Then the tiny portion left is domestic abuse (which this won't stop), school shootings and the like (might stop some) and then were talking straight murders which wouldn't be stopped because they'd probably own the gun.

Would it stop accidents? Possibly, but there's something sub 400 a year in America which when we compare that to the 112 guns per hundred people is a non-factor. The real deaths from firearms are from people knowingly using firearms with an intent to harm people. Without addressing that intent, you are cauterizing the wrong limb.
>>
File: darth feinstein.jpg (57KB, 959x315px) Image search: [Google]
darth feinstein.jpg
57KB, 959x315px
>the battery is dead
>get shot

>shoot left-handed
>get shot

>wear gloves
>get shot

>have a band-aid around your finger
>get shot

>it's cold and your hands are dry
>get shot

>it's hot and your hands are sweaty
>get shot

>you work as a mechanic and your hands are greasy
>get shot

>you're a carpenter and there's practically nothing left of your fingerprints due to abrasion
>get shot

>pick up a family member's gun to shoot an armed burglar
>get shot
>>
>>28442279

If 1 child is saved then it's worth the deaths of a thousand cis-gendered white heteronormative males.
>>
>>28442027
Police should be the first to adopt this. Officer safety is of up most importance and what better way than to have the safest of guns.
>>
Just stop
>>
>>28442546
What if that one child is a white CIS heteronormative male child?
>>
>>28442923

he won't be by the time he graduated high school
>>
File: 1447011839374.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1447011839374.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>28441982
>Responsible gun owners should feel right at home with these new smart guns.
>responsible
>gun owners
>/k/
>>
>>28443004
When's the last time anybody from /k/ shot up anything other than paper?
>>
>>28443030
I'm not even trying to be an asshole about it but literally a month ago
>>
File: DdAwRoH.jpg (143KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DdAwRoH.jpg
143KB, 768x1024px
>>28443030
>>
>>28441982
Look everybody, a shill.

GTFO noob
>>
finger print scanners suck unless they are several hundred dollar ones.

the one built into my samsung phone never works the first couple times.
>>
>>28443091
Those niggers had it coming and you know it.
>>
>>28442027
"Tan attacker" like he'd get jumped by his muslimbros.
>>
>>28442279
So much this
>>
>>28441982
How about instead of increasingly silly locking mechanisms which would only inconvenience those who choose to use them, what if all guns were banned, except those that are surgically implanted in you?

Then if you have like an honest to goodness guncock, you don't need to worry about losing that shit in a boating accident or having it stolen.

And like only people who are past a certain age and pass some firearm safety/background check stuff can get guns implanted in them.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 639x960px
Is it reliable enough that the Military and Police use it? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>28442116
Hey now, that's logic and reasoning. You know better than to bring legitimate tools of discussion here.

Bad. Bad, anon.
>>
>>28444882
What you fail to understand is that military and law enforcement are trained professionals with an elevated social standing and thus are trustworthy enough to use basic guns not your average Tom Dick and Jane
>>
>>28446462
Do I have to tell you 'Shall not be infringed.' or is it implied now days?
>>
>>28443030
About 6 months ago.
>>
i have a suggestion

how about we kill all niggers and mexicans

no.more gun problem
>>
>>28444882

Groovy kneepads, honey. Youre gonna need that shemagh close to ya mouf.
>>
File: 1370775566615.jpg (60KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1370775566615.jpg
60KB, 350x350px
>>28446462
>libtards actually believe this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.