[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KSG WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 022.jpg (3MB, 3606x1543px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
3MB, 3606x1543px
Went shooting today with some friends and shot a buddy's KSG. I'll begin by saying i had decent hopes for this weapon. Holding it, i felt as though it was at least decently built. First starting off, i had issues racking the slide, but i just thought just because i was doing something wrong.

Getting into shooting, skeet shooting (yes with the KSG). The weapon started to show it's darker side. Very few times i would fire off a whole tube without having some sort of malfunction. I had multiple FTF, FTE, double feeding. Very often it happened one after the other. Sometimes, i'd have to flip the weapon over just to cycle the action. Even then i would still get a FTF.

When it worked, it would work beautifully. Got at least 4 clays in a row at one point. Is it just me with some sort of user error, or is this weapon more a gimmick prone to failure (cause lolkeltech)

tl;dr Why does the KSG suck
>>
>>23788836
You werent pumping it hard enough, its not your granpappys wingmaster slam that bitch as hard as you can
>>
>>23788836
>remember, Mr. Pump is not our friend

gotta slam that shit
>>
>>23788866
This. They're very prone to short-stroking.

If I remember correctly, there was actually a particular reason as to why this frequently occurred that was rectified in later iterations, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>23788836
because its gimmicky as fuck.

for fuck sakes it a large capacity pump action bull pup shotgun that feeds from 2 tubes. none of it makes sense.
>>
>>23788836
anyone know of a replacement forend for the KSG, don't want to have the rails die on me and lose a few digits.
>>
>>23788866
>>23788895
and the whole slide locking up, requiring it to be flipped over and pumped?
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 251x240px
>>23788836
You honestly expected better from a kektek?
>>
>>23788967
That's short stroking too buddy, you have to pump it like it owes you money
>>
>>23788916
>bullpup for hallways +1
>rails + 1
>massive capacity for shotgun not fed by detatchable magazines + 5
>2 on board magazines that you can load with different purpose ammo and switch between them +100

KSG is god tier

Just wait for them to produce one that works
>>
>>23789012
It will feel like it is pumped, nah fuck that, pull that shit back more.
>>
Putton a VFG and rack that bitch hard as fuck
>>
>>23788836

That's what he gets for buying kek tek.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.