[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 73

File: explorer_2017-06-22_23-32-22.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
explorer_2017-06-22_23-32-22.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Previous thread: >>17408593

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What have you finished? What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? You know the drill.
>>
Where can I find working hook codes (ITHVNR) for KKK?
>>
>>17440478
Just learn Japanese and you won't need them. It's not like you've read Dies so what's the point of reading the sequel?
>>
>>17440482
Unfortunately EOP's can read Dies nowadays
>>
>>17440434
I have the biggest mouth fetish, but don't like blowjobs, as I can't see the inside of the mouth.

I remember fapping to the toothbrushing scene in nisemonogatari, it was weird.
>>
>>17413923
>>17413682
Finished Biman4 yesterday. I didn't expect to care about the story and just play it to have a fap but I found myself amused by it to a certain degree. Especially the oh shit -ending which I should have seen coming at least to some degree but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention for example when you can clearly see in the reverse-rape scene that the trap is having flashbacks to his incestuous abusive mom

I always thought the trap was fucking batshit insane but only in some weird ironic memetastic way, but finding out he actually was a parenticidial maniac who tortures her sister mentally without her even knowing, just to get what he wants, was a bit much
>>
>>17440498
口膣
>>
>>17440482
I have a disability so it's pretty much a necessity for me.
>>
>>17440498
>as I can't see the inside of the mouth
You could use a mirror.
>>
File: 54.jpg (38KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
38KB, 450x253px
>>17440514
I want to see girl's mouths not mine.
>>
>>17440498
>but don't like blowjobs
What a faggot.
>>
>>17440538
Why not play those old eroges with invisible penises?
>>
What is it about magic systems that makes their inclusion in a vn invariably excruciatingly painful to read?

Is it the colossal, dry infodumps filled with stupid-sounding made-up terms that rarely end up differing from conventional RPG mechanics? Is it the layers upon layers of seemingly arbitrary rules that only exist so that they can be broken later in the story for cool points and the opportunity to pad out the script with another dozen MASAKAs? Or perhaps the inevitable battle tournament in which creativity and originality in magic use wouldn't be caught dead around?

(thinly veiled hope someone will prove me wrong)
>>
>>17440490
>Unfortunately EOP's can read Dies nowadays
>Unfortunately
If there was any game that desperately needed to be relegated into the banished EOP game dimension, it was Dies. The mere mention of its name was a mating call for fanboys to jack off about how hard it is to read or translate.
>>
>>17440434
Is her neck okay
>>
>>17440940
>Or perhaps the inevitable battle tournament in which creativity and originality in magic use wouldn't be caught dead around?
I haven't seen much in eroge, that's more of a manga/LN staple, as is everything else you mentioned.
>>
File: Hatsukoi6.png (3MB, 1602x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsukoi6.png
3MB, 1602x1262px
Anzu is love, Anzu is life.
>>
>>17440940
Leyline has a more Sanderson-style magic system with established rules and consequences. And Shinto-based magic tends to be more consistent and deep in its application, something like Monobeno.
>>
>>17441169
Wasn't this being translated like years ago.
>>
>>17441380
Yeah there is a defunct translation project from several years ago it seems. There's actually some of the scripts still up on tlwiki, and from the looks of it it's a good thing it wasn't finished. The translator(s) clearly were not up to the task. I'm not sure the dude had any idea whatsoever what passive tense is.

Kind of a shame though, in a way. I'm really liking this game so far though. If I were good enough to extract the shit from the game and put it back in, I might consider taking a stab at it myself.
>>
>>17441380
and?
>>
>>17441458
Considering how easy the Japanese in the game is I wonder what went wrong with the project.
>>
Any right-wing VN recommendation?
>>
>>17441484
Same question.
>>
>>17441484
Alternative? Majikoi?
>>
>>17441475

A surprisingly high amount of people get the idea to translate once they think that they have a basic grasp of the grammar. After all, at first you are translating things in your mind anyway, may as well write it down!

And that's exactly how the worst kind of translations happen out there where mistakes get made where everyone with even just a bit more of Japanese knowledge/experience will wonder what the hell happened there. Like getting basic grammar wrong or getting the subject wrong or whatever. Or just outright guesses. It can even feel pretty machine TL-like at times.
Luckily a lot of those projects don't see an end. Some however do...
>>
>>17441380
>>17441458
>>17441513
Use DJT.
>>
>SNuff FLag -あるいは睡蓮へ光が射すように-
>レイジングループ
torrent when guys?
>>
>>17441766
right after dies irae comes out
>>
>>17440499
Yeah there was a lot of foreshadowing with the imagery of dead insects and the bird cage which hinted that they were pretty fucked up in the head, especially with the monologues on how he enjoyed playing with them.

They got me good with the ending though, I never expected trap was a fucking psychological mastermind that was able to commit a bunch of sins to manipulate his sister into becoming completely dependent on him and murder his parents.

I think I prefer the normal ending just because it's a slightly 'happier' ending where you choose to save the sister instead of corrupting her by forcing her to kill the dad.
>>
What is babbys first untranslated VN?
>>
>>17442748
https://vndb.org/v15636
>>
File: HyakkiRyouran_03.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HyakkiRyouran_03.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Everything but the last part of Hyakki Ryouran done. In some ways: What a game.

Aya's (oldest sister, grey..? hair) route was fine. A bunch of interesting reveals, fun climax and more. Pretty much how I imagined routes in the middle part to be.

Fumika's (mom) route was utter shit. No real reveals, just some confirmations of stuff you should've guesses by that point anyway. Fairly boring with an absurdly terrible climax. The actions there are so mindbogglingly stupid, it's probably a route you should ctrl. My favorite part was how in that route you could accomplish your main goal, but it's thrown away because "lul wrong route" in the dumbest way possible. That's not how this should work.

Yuri's (middle sister, blonde) route was great in a bit of an unexpected way. Yuri is a complete bitch, and her route works just so well with it. It was also kinda fun to see how the protag would just fall down which leads to some fairly fun endings. It's a nice what if scenario, that just feels good, even though it doesn't reveal a ton. A lot of asses get their just desserts here. Yuri doesn't even really have a good ending. Which is really fitting, to be honest.

That said, my complaints remain the same, and now the ero gets added to it. The game has too much. Too many CG dedicated to it as well. If this would be a silly nukige.. okay. But I still think, this is story first, ero second, no matter how high the ero rate is. There were however quite a lot of scenes that could've really used some CG so far but didn't have one, because every female needs to have like 10+ hcg. Which I feel is utterly useless anyway, given that most of these characters aren't really unique enough to warrant that. It all feels kinda the same.
Still, the last part should still be fairly fun, as the main heroine is pretty great in my opinion. Also the only main heroine who doesn't wear some shitty looking purple lipstick or whatever that is...
>>
>>17442841

I'm fairly certain you should delete that and perhaps repost that with spoiler-tags.
Aside of that, that's kinda the point. That's what the game is about. And it also how the girl "works". And it works wonderfully.
>>
>>17440434
Does anyone know how to install the Kisei Fuka no dvd patch? I've tried setting it to Windows 95 compatability, but that brings about a "Cannot open file" (フアイルガオペーンできません)
Help? My locale is already Japanese, and has been for a long time.
>>
/r/equesting torrent or DDL for https://vndb.org/v18281
>>
>>17443205
Doesn't exist, just buy it for $10 on DLsite
>>
>>17443280
$15 actually.
>>
Tried Hatsujou Sprinkle and I don't remember dropping a VN faster than this ever. It was just so bad in pretty much all ways from the beginning. The heroine introductions were so awful I don't even. Even the art looks too blurry for even 720p. (the textbox "head" looks fine, but the normal size sprites kinda don't..)
Best of this all? It sits at like 78 at EGS right now. Did I randomly turn allergic against moege? Guess I'll be checking that with marshmallow. Sounds as terrible as Sprinkle while having a similar rating, so it should be a good way to see.
>>
>>17443653
Marshmallow is basically a nukige though, the moege side is boring as hell.
>>
File: 93788.jpg (430KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
93788.jpg
430KB, 1920x1080px
Is this accurate portrayal of Americans?
>>
Why is ノラと皇女と野良猫ハート so fun?
I thought it was just another boring moege, but it gives me Majikoi feel and I just want to keep reading.
It's great!
>>
>>17444029
I found it extremely boring.
>>
>>17444034
Well, maybe that's because I got into it just after dropping 星織ユメミライ.
Nothing can be as boring as that I guess.
>>
>>17443680

I can see it getting boring fast, but at least it wasn't so downright awful in its first minutes to the point I immediately started skimming and all heroines were immediately shit tier.
Primal Hearts 2 also had the issue of being kinda fun enough while you read it, but not really motivating. This could end up similar, but I'll see.
>>
>>17444016
It's pretty close. I have no idea what those giant squares of meat on the left side of the grill are, and your typical burger would not drink out of a glass mug like that when grilling, it would either be a bottle or a can.
>>
>>17444029
>>17444034
I personally found it pretty funny as well. It seems opinions are divided between Very Fun and Very Boring, nothing inbetween.
>>
>>17444089
That's just how humor usually works.
>>
>>17444089

I've yet to actually hear someone say it's that boring. And no, a random anon who doesn't write why does not count. This stuff happens to a few things in this thread, all in the very same manner, and it was never further explained or elaborated upon. Aka it's probably trolling.
Assuming it isn't... as much as comedy is a matter of taste, Noratoto isn't really that special that only a few would find funny. (well, some of the Nobuchina gags are, but the game is quite widespread) So I feel that if you find that game boring, you wouldn't like any game like it, making it kinda irrelevant as well. If you don't really like these kind of games, Noratoto will probably not make you think differently.
>>
>>17444089
Being boring wasn't my issue with it. It just wasn't my sort of comedy, and some of the routes being bad didn't help.
>>
>>17443205
https://mega.nz/#!FoEWDIAR!I2KDscSbwtJl4K4ceoyiN0zz0D_dqwGWOjwWcvKZacQ
>>
>>17444144
That's like saying "if you don't like Ever17 you won't like any science fiction game" or any other grossly overgeneralizing statement. There's different brands of humor and Noratotos is very unique. It also fails at actually being a pure comedy game with large amounts of really bad plot mixed in, so in fact people going in for the comedy get some pretty bad whiplash.

You have to learn to accept that there are opinions other than yours mate.
>>
>>17444029
japs voted it the best eroge of the year last year.
>>
/r/equesting torrent or DDL for https://vndb.org/v21289
>>
>>17444144
Alright, here's a reason. I've forgotten her name but fluffy orange gal girl was atrociously handled, you had to sit through hours of really bad bullying drama and magic talking cat bullshit drama before things finally got back to the tone of the common route. I dropped it because I couldn't stomach the idea of doing that over three more times.

It was uncomfortably bad tacked-on mood whiplash that killed all of the fun the common route built up. I understand that this is basic vn plotting 101 to create unnecessary bullshit drama in order to give some semblance of character growth but the execution failed.

Maybe the others are better but I really didn't get the hype. Or maybe everyone collectively dropped it after the common route and then secretly has been pretending otherwise the whole time.
>>
>>17444267
So it seems there's a conflict between people who concentrate on the good parts and those who concentrate on the bad parts. I think most people will agree that drama in Noratoto is mediocre but for some that wasn't enough to destroy the good parts of the game (humor) completely for them. It wasn't your case, though.
>>
>>17444303
Usually I'm very forgiving of flaws, most of my favourite things are flawed gems or things where you have to look past bad parts to get the good.

But I also really dislike the ol' genki girl bait and switch, where you pick the one fun-loving girl who doesn't seem to have any obvious emotional baggage and then PSYCH j/k here's 5 hours of her being a sad sack.

Mostly it just wasn't a game I felt should have had any of that type of melodrama. It's entirely possible to give a story tension and stakes without needing to get dark and gloomy. But they did, and it was dragged out long enough that it did spoil my experience.

For the record, I was enjoying it until the mood shift. The cat stuff felt a bit unnecessary but that was something that fell under the whole 'not bad enough to destroy the good parts of the game'; the drama parts were the proverbial 50-ton safe that broke the camel's back.

pardon the rant, someone said there was a lack of people properly explaining their grievances so here you go.
>>
File: A fucking leaf.png (165KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
A fucking leaf.png
165KB, 350x308px
>>17444016
Only if Abigail is an accurate portrayal of Canadians.
>>
>>17444267

That's okay. But that's not what you call boring. This was solely about it being "boring". Nobody ever even said the plot and whatnot is that great, or all characters are so great.

>>17444211

Noratoto draws a lot from typical eroge comedy. Yes, of course, there are always differences. But I'm fairly certain that if we are solely talking about the comedy, if you really are completely bored by Noratoto, it's highly likely to be bored by most moege out there.
>>
>>17444173
arigato gozaimasu
>>
>>17444224
Where? I remember it was like 18th for 2016 on erogamescape
>>
>>17444450
Do you really want to read a game several tens of hours long solely for the comedy though? Like, I'm fine with pure comedy for shorts like the Noratoto anime or something but for a game this long and developed I'd except to get slightly more out of it than laughs. When I compare it to other good moege I've read, sure, it has better comedy in my opinion, but they have cuter girls, better integrated and more meaningful drama, more emotionally impactful romance, better sex scenes and no Shachi route. So I consider them better VNs.
>>
>>17444744
>no Shachi route
Ouch, low blow.
>>
>>17444744
>cuter girls
Get fucked man.
>>
How do you feel about shota mcs?
What about femdom in general?
>>
>>17445323
>How do you feel about shota mcs?

Only good if they have dekachinpo.
>>
>>17445383
agreed
>>
>>17444774
She still managed to top the popularity poll anyway
>>
>>17445402
It's a wonder I have any faith left to lose anymore in nip popularity polls.
>>
>>17445495
She was best girl, personality wise, as far as the common route is concerned, Yuuki being a close second (still beat Patricia in the poll).
>>
>>17444016
>fat and jolly
I'm okay with it
>>
>>17445402
>>17445495
>>17445512
I haven't played the game but I definitely think she's the cutest. Considered picking it up once or twice but if her route is shit then I probably shouldn't.
>>
>>17445524
Her route is kind of crap, but almost all the routes in the game are, shitty drama and more shitty drama, hopefully theyt got people disliked it for the sequel, because the mood swings were shit.
>>
Did anyone finished Golden Hour already? If anyone did finish it, are the other routes beside Yuki worth playing? Is Yuki route unlocked from the beginning even?
>>
>>17445565
Marika's is good and Natsumi is worth reading before Yuki's, but everything is unlocked.
>>
>>17445323
It's beautiful.
>>
>>17444744

I dunno, I enjoyed the main route of the game, and skimmed through the rest of the game for Nobuchina scenes. The comedy was certainly what made it stand out. And I didn't mind.
That said, others liking a less heavy comedy approach more is fine as well. That's taste. It still doesn't really make the game extremely boring, it just doesn't give you what you want.

Although just one thing... moege generally aren't masters of "meaningful drama" and "emotionally impactful romance". You'll need to search quite a bit to find that in a moege. And usually it strays away from being just a moege at that point. But I'm sure there are some exceptions.
>>
I am playing the Blue Bird trial and I think it's pretty promising. Much better than Amatsutsumi that's keeps on being boring until Hotarou shows up on screen. Plus a winter themed game is always good on y book. The problem this time is the main heroine don't seem like on Hotarou level.
>>
>>17446041
That's more just differing definitions of moege, some people seem to think moege are boring trite by definition and anything more interesting or good is automatically not moege. Personally my definition is just anything that focuses on the romance, as opposed to some plot separate from the romance. So like Himawari isn't a moege but like Damekoi is.
>>
>>17446129
Romance has nothing to do with moe. Your "definition" is wrong.
>>
>>17446129
>romance

Moege aren't about romance, but about moe. Romance focused games can easily be soap operas with tons of drama and whatnot. That's not what moege do or want to do. It's not about "boring trite", it's about atmosphere. The atmosphere needs to be generally light hearted. So, to give a general idea, July's Golden Hour seems to be a romance based game, but not a moege. It's about relationship drama, the kind of stuff you really don't want in your moege.

There's no clear border and the very same game can be moege-ish and have a route or two which just aren't. But that's fairly normal for all "genre". But I'm fairly sure that "romance based" is not -> moege. Almost all VNs are romance based anyway, so separating that a little does make sense.
>>
>>17445823
>Dragon Quest themed.
>Hero has personality and a name.

Nips need to learn how to parody.
>>
I really like the flirting, the teamwork for the school project, the interaction with Marika's family (especially when her drunk father shares his story when they have to move and had to find new job because of Marika's asthma), but I find it extremely jarring how they fuck on all the wrong place: First in the school, and now in park. I wouldn't mind those scenes in a nukige, but after the game shows them worrying about condom to the point that they cancel their first sex because none of them have it during that time, I find it weird that now he's wanting to fuck Marika right away when nobody's around even on public places.
>>
File: marshmallow_01.jpg (602KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_01.jpg
602KB, 1920x1080px
Time for psychological drama with suicide ending. As if. Cake probably fixes everything.
>>
>>17447289
You seem to have misspelled cock.
>>
File: 1501643188185.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501643188185.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
I'VE UNWITTINGLY PICKED THE ANAL SEX ROUTE YET AGAIN

I HATE IT
If I play another game where the school president or aunt is the anal sex route, I'm going to stab someone...
>>
>>17447406

At least it's not a piss route. Probably.
>>
File: C04_02_00_02_x123y0.png (534KB, 483x2047px) Image search: [Google]
C04_02_00_02_x123y0.png
534KB, 483x2047px
>>17447406
>>
I finished Koharu's route in White Album 2. I thought it was pretty good, my favorite part was when Takeya started shitting all over Haruki. I really wanted Setsuna to flip out more like she did at the end of the common route, but she seemed pretty normal in Koharu's route except for being sad all the time. I guess she'll flip out more when you go on her route.

I'm not really feeling Mari and I heard Chiaki's route is pretty good. Is her route interesting or should I skip?
>>
>>17447743
Every part of WA2 is good, don't skip anything.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1003KB, 1028x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1003KB, 1028x604px
So I'm about to start playing Axanael and I've already got a question. I've seen talk online about how "the routes are random, omg", yet the game started off with what seemed like a menu to choose whether you'd like to pick your route or go for random. So was this added later, or how come I haven't seen anyone mention this?

I also have a technical question. I'm running this in a Windows 7 VM, and fullscreen is buggy. Is there a way to fix this? It's not a deal breaker, but "fullscreen" would be somewhat comfier than a window within a window.
>>
>>17447764
>VM
Why?
>>
>>17447840
bーbecause I like using my ubuntu

but I also have a windows on my computer that's not virtual so I'll try that too since this game seems retardedly buggy
>>
>>17447861
Try Wine, Totono runs perfectly on it, Axanael should too. Wine is better than a VM most of the time.
>>
SNuff FLag - あるいは睡蓮へ光が射すように - VNOTY torrent when?
>>
>>17448034
Okay, I might try Wine later. I ended up using my windows boot for now. It's really weird how the text in this game appears character by character; seems very choppy.
>>
>>17448035
Do you have any reason to think it's amazing when it has like 10 downloads on DLsite after a month? Sure, it looks like it could be cool, but damn.
>>
>>17448171
Yep, I believe, it's like a hidden gem.
>>
>>17448187
But do you have any specific reason for that or is it just a hunch you have?
>>
>>17448199
His real reason is that he got his girlfriend NTR'd by the guy who made the game and now feels deep hatred and a longing for revenge. In anons search at how to get back at doujin-chad he found out about the game he worked on hard for years and is offering for practically free small change sum, and then it hit him "hehe im gonn stel ur gam". Thus anon spent the rest of his days spamming the eroge threads in hopes of someone bringing his plan to fruition.
>>
>>17448199
Just a hunch.
>>
Anyone got a recommendation for something with /legs/. Vns just seem to cut them out all the time.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (311KB, 1296x768px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
311KB, 1296x768px
>>17448385
I thought I remembered Cocoro Rista having great legs but it was only the one CG so nevermind then.

I am also interested in this.
>>
>>17448395
What is that slight bulge between her legs?
>>
File: sakahari_01.jpg (204KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sakahari_01.jpg
204KB, 800x600px
>>17448385

I've checked my screens and I think pic related is about the most legs I see on that. Sprites that is. I'm sure there are a few leg fetish works out there... but I don't know them.
>>
>>17448443
My dick
>>
File: mako-chan.jpg (339KB, 1281x723px) Image search: [Google]
mako-chan.jpg
339KB, 1281x723px
How is this legal?
>>
>>17449258
The 1 in 19歳 is silent.
>>
File: why_dont_you.jpg (25KB, 360x333px) Image search: [Google]
why_dont_you.jpg
25KB, 360x333px
>>17449258
>>
File: howdy foreigners.jpg (114KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
howdy foreigners.jpg
114KB, 500x400px
>>17449258
Because the the law against virtual child pornography which was introduced with the Child Pornography Prevention Act of 1996 was overruled as unconstitutional and therefore it falls under freedom of expression.

Best regards,
Kenichi Smith
>>
>>17449258
She should file a police report, in that case.
>>
>>17448385
https://vndb.org/v7861
It seems like they fuck the leg in this one. (I haven't played it.)
>>
File: Hatsukoi10.png (413KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsukoi10.png
413KB, 639x481px
So I'm a few hours into Hatsukoi and I have to say I really like it so far. I can't help but feel like there are still many games coming out today that wouldn't have a sprite for characters as minor as these. Makes me wonder why they're so skimpy on it when a game from 2002 is giving just about everyone a sprite.
>>
>>17450275
Eroge has little budget nowadays.
>>
File: Hatsukoi11.png (586KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsukoi11.png
586KB, 640x480px
>>17450295
I'm not that knowledgable when it comes to eroge budgets and the like but I would imagine sprites rank among some of the cheapest assets, no? At least I would assume music, CGs, and voice acting for thousands of lines cost much more than a couple sprites. But well perhaps its just another case of if they can get away without doing it why not leave it out.
>>
>>17450336

That really depends. A lot of CG are fairly cheap. Plenty of reasons as well, timeframe for the development is an example.

There are moege that go from planning to completion within like 9 months. That's not too weird. Multiple writers, multiple artists and so on and so forth. Everything happens in parallel, so you get a lot of "safe" art that's rather compatible. There's no real value in that, as often those CG are little more than a generic background with the girl on it, but as long as that sells, it's not getting changed.
So, to add to this, extremely minor side characters may be made up by the writer of a given route on the fly and as needed. But at that point a lot of VNs already have their art ordered. Thus no sprite. Voices are recorded after the script is done (duh!), so they still may get voices, but that's about it.

So yeah, while I can see this being a budget issue of sorts, plus someone needs to actually design these characters as well, I myself see it as more of a scheduling issue. Although if we are talking about REALLY minor characters, it's usually just not cared about. (i.e. just 3 lines in the whole game, or not even named..)
>>
>>17450359
They should just do it like the theatre people do: throw a wig on one of the heroines that's not in the scene, and have them double as the side-character.
>>
>>17450374

T-That's already done for all heroines though....
>>
Hey guys I am getting a "書き込み中にエラーが発生しました。" error when installing Subahibi, any help? I think it's a stupid miss somewhere
>>
>>17450134
Damn that looks pretty good. Thanks.
>>
>>17451300
Yeah, it looked nice to me too. Hope you'll share your impressions if you decide to play it.
>>
File: 1471171019293.png (1MB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1471171019293.png
1MB, 1200x848px
>>
>>17450542
Try running the installer as administrator (right click).
>>
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20017373.html

月姫 remake and 魔法使いの夜 continuation pretty much confirmed to be scrapped.

Fuck you if you ever payed for fgo.
>>
>>17452376
I wish the mobage industry would die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnlPT0Wv11M
>>
File: 1491271919457.png (1MB, 1274x715px) Image search: [Google]
1491271919457.png
1MB, 1274x715px
>>17452557
Same scenario writer and artist as their previous game it seems. Heroines look kind of meh... left two are shitty and right two are alright, I guess. The witch girl looks a little too much like Haru. Soratsuku attracted me on designs alone, so I hope this one will have a stronger scenario to compensate for the downgrade on that font.
>>
>>17452594

Another case of elftits I see. Looks pretty bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VfdW_v5uiQ
>>
File: marshmallow_04.jpg (696KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_04.jpg
696KB, 1920x1080px
Playing along the Marshmallow common route and it's quite a mixed bag.

For one thing I really thing that so much focus on only 2 heroines for quite a long time was a bad idea. And then there are generally some hit and some miss parts. For example I'm really not sure why they included a random drug arc with the protag getting in jail. I mean I've seen some shit, but please. Good thing ctrl exists... kinda. I'm also not sure about the whole idea of "getting back to school". There are millions of school works already, so this just feels wrong and annoying.. especially because once that's done it's barely to not at all mattering...

But yeah, while it has its issues, its cheesiness here and there and some bad parts, it can also be quite nice. This loli for example is great, and although I'm not into lolis, at least a joke route for her would probably have been rather fun. On the other hand you have JC who is so fucking annoying I muted her pretty early and don't even read any of her lines anymore for quite some time. Yeah, that still kinda works, yay for moege having irrelevant lines on side characters.

That aside, all the "not a kid" male side characters for whatever reason lack eyes, which made me really wonder how the fuck they got THAT idea. I thought we are past that nowadays. Even protagonists usually get eyes by now.
>>
>>17451826
I tried running setup.exe as administrator but got the same error, I clicked on BGIForInstalling.exe but nothing happens. I got the same problem in Sakura no Uta and I forgot how I solved it.
>>
>>17453272
No loli route is really disappointing since she is really great. I just started and its been pretty comfy so far but that drug arc part worries me.
>>
>>17453351
Never mind, it seems I was low on space, They should have given me the low space error instead of some a generic one.
>>
>>17453122
It actually looks good, I hope they take the story seriously and it isn't an excuse for more porn.
>>
What are some other VNs that manage to have pretty interesting stories yet at the same time have extremely hot ero? Like Nanairo Reincarnation and Akeiro Kaikitan
>>
>>17454086
chronobox
>>
>>17454086
mindead blood
kawarazaki 2
>>
File: HyakkiRyouran_05.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HyakkiRyouran_05.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
Done with Hyakki Ryouran now.

True route didn't really feel that much "true" as in a route that's a big final part to the game. It's really more of a character route that heavily shortcuts and summarizes some ideas of the previous routes. So you shouldn't expect the other heroines to have much of a role here. However it feels like probably the "best" ending solving more or less everything, so it's definitely a good final thing to play. Though of course the ending had to have these parts that give you maybe a little chill or at least go "oooookayyyyy". It's quite fun. Ririka is something. What exactly? That's up to debate.
There's also a... maid.. variation of this route, but I don't think that was too good. Just another bunch of (maid) ero for those who want it. Kinda hurts the story though, though to be honest I don't know if it skips certain parts. Being just a variation, I obviously only went through the stuff that's not skipped with the "skip read text" function.

I had my fun. I already wrote about the issues, but when the game was good, it was pretty good. Still a major amount of wasted potential, but I still go out of this with an overall positive opinion. Next time they do such a game, they however should either reduce the ero or reduce the plot. The game REALLY lacked normal CG. Only a good 10% of the total unique CG are not hcg... which really hurts this.
>>
>>17453351
What did you do for Sakura no Uta?
I can't get the installer to run on Windows 10.
Already run as administrator, still can't work.
>>
>>17453272
Fucking agree about JC. She's annoying as hell. Really don't understand what's the point of her character.
>>
Sera in Lovely Cation 1 is such a poorly handled character. She literally falls in love with the MC just because his confession is so powerful. She thinks of him as just a student until he confesses his love to her so powerfully that she's immediately seduced.
>>
>>17456096
How the hell does this confession thing work from a practical standpoint, anyway? Someone you've never spoken to before comes up to you and says I love you, go out with me. Why would anyone accept? Bitch I don't even know you.

Sometimes they know each other and there's at least some sense behind it but when they don't this shit mystifies me.
>>
>>17456358
To clarify, they have spoken before, she just considered him a cute student that was fun to tease a little, 0 romantic feelings whatsoever.
>>
>>17440434
Recommend the easiest vns to learn Japanese
>>
>>17456568
Ask in DJT.
>>
>>17456568
something with hiragana like liarsoft's fairytale games
or maybe hanahira
>>
>>17456597
*something with furigana
>>
>>17456597
thanks, i'll check them out
>>
Does anyone know where I could get working hook codes for KKK?
>>
I remember back in the days people were singing songs about how good baldr force was. I think it's safe to say by today's standard's it's mediocre. Genha was a great character though.
>>
>this first h-scene in Mari's route
i'm cracking up. Haruki is so pathetic it's kind of hilarious
>>
File: 106_264398_d918cecb313a523.jpg (133KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
106_264398_d918cecb313a523.jpg
133KB, 675x1200px
>http://bbs.2dkf.com/read.php?tid=626553
【悲報】 オーガストも終わりやね
>>
>>17457171
I'm in the queue for the August booth at Comiket right now and I'm pretty sure we have nothing to worry about.
>>
They're late to the party. Pretty much everyone has jumped a long time ago.
>>
>>17456789
Mediocre in what, art? It holds up really well scenario and gameplay wise.
>>
File: DG6VynOVwAAUlMB.jpg (403KB, 2048x1678px) Image search: [Google]
DG6VynOVwAAUlMB.jpg
403KB, 2048x1678px
>>
>>17456358
>somebody you've never met before want to go out with you.
You mean, real life?
I mean how do you think people go out with others when they aren't friends.
Do you see people come up and say want to be friends, it's weird for adults or even teens.

Normally it's
I like you, wanna grab some coffee or can I get your number?
>>
>>17457918
Not that guy but asking for a number or inviting someone to a nice little coffee date is a lot different from a nip-style confession (leaving aside the accuracy of eroge's portrayal of such things).
>>
>>17457913
Nice, not too far away too.
>>
>>17457913
I want old Nitroplus back, not these dumb Vio meme games
>>
Anyone getting the Mushi no Me remake?
I've heard good things about it, but decided to wait for the remake to read it.
>>
>>17458007
ald Nitroplus is dead, only Shimokura is left at this point
>>
>>17457850
>It holds up really well gameplay wise.
it's not, Sky and Heart are clearly better gameplay wise
>>
>>17458035
That does not refute the point of it holding up well.
>>
>>17458028
but tokyo necro was good
>>
File: Hatsukoi13.png (611KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
Hatsukoi13.png
611KB, 638x478px
She's so fucking cute. I need it to be her route already.
>>
Anyone know where I can find somekind of nodvd patch for Daitoshokan no Hitsujitsukai? The torrent I got didn't come with it and all the other torrent with it seems to be fucking dead.
>>
>>17458014
I'll probably get it.
I also stopped myself to read the original one when i heard about the voiced remake.
>>
>>17448385
Sorry for the late reply.

https://vndb.org/c10569
Main character fucks her thigh highs while she's wearing them.
>>
>>17458561
You need AlphaROMdiE. Search the archive for more information.
>>
File: 1502448153028.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502448153028.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
Reminder that flat chest is a status.
>>
>>17458897
Thanks man.
>>
File: noraneko_07.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
noraneko_07.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
>>17458933

Also reminder that flat isn't the same as loli.
>>
Apeiria has almost reached 100 votes and stabilized itself at a score of 88/86 on EGS. Pretty damn impressive. The only game in recent years besides Sakuuta, Chaos;Child and ISLAND which managed to break and hold itself in the 85+ range, I think. This also makes Shuusei Hanno one of the few writers to have multiple games that high.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R9XrZgNkzY
>>
>>17459541
Is it actually good?
Honestly, those scores on EGS really tempting me to start it even though I'm not really fond of VR theme.
Also I remember people here were bitching about it, no?
>>
>>17459838

People bitch about literally everything. As always, the only one who can find out if you'd like it is yourself. If you get interested in it, for whatever reason it may be, just try it or add it to your backlog or whatever.
From what I've read of it, I'd say even though it's good it doesn't deserve such a good score. But I've only read a few hours, so that doesn't really mean anything.
>>
File: marshmallow_07.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_07.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
Now that Sasa actually gets a bit more screentime, so she isn't only dropping lines referring to how unimportant she is, she's actually growing on me by quite a bit.
>>
>>17458028
What happened to Narahara and Haganeya? Must be fucking awesome getting paid for doing nothing all day.
>>
>>17460155
What makes you think they're getting paid?
>>
>>17460156
They're still on Nitroplus payroll and if they weren't, they would be writing LNs or something like that.
>>
>>17460237
Or scrubbing toilets, or working in an office, or doing literally anything else. You don't know, you're just pulling random statements out of your butt with no proof.
>>
>>17460254
Are you baiting or just retarded? Why would writers be scrubbing toilets?
>>
>>17460268
>Are you baiting or just retarded?
That's what I've been pondering about after you very clearly missed the point with your reply just now. Still seeing no proof backing up your random statements acting like they're truth, by the way.
>>
>>17453272
Not a fan of JC either. Drug part was random but it wasn't overly melodramatic and was more like an aside that took a few minutes to resolve. I got the feeling that it was meant to establish the MC's position in Marshmellow.
>>
>>17460317
It's not a random statement.
Haganeya and Narahara are still on N+ payroll and they must be enjoying their cushy jobs at the office doing nothing all day. Well, in Haganeya's case, he'll be playing F/GO and Kancolle to pass the time.
>>
>>17460381
3/10, dropped the effort to keep it up in the end I see.
>>
>>17460392
Writers should be writing things. If they're not, then they're getting paid to do nothing.
>>
File: this is very imporant.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this is very imporant.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>17459566
the usual quality OP-movie, still doesn't tell anything how the actual RPG-system works. back to waiting gameplay-trial
>>
Is Sakura Mori Dreamers 2 better than the first game?
>>
>>17447764
I played it a long time ago, but don't you have to choose every character anyways? It's just the matter of who you will pick first.
>>
http://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=X7qdiYFQP68
Now that's way too soon.
>>
>>17460969

It takes place after act 1 of the first game and is essentially like a true route? Something along those lines.
So if you never cared about the first game, I wouldn't know why you'd be interested in playing it in the first place.
>>
>>17461193
Because sometimes sequels are better.
>>
File: marshmallow_09.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_09.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
So, over 600kb of common route in Marshmallow. Next time please with a bit better drama reasons.

I know it's a moege, but precisely because it is one you want to have actual drama that makes sense, as everything else just feels out of place and too forced in the middle of all the fluff. Not all drama needs to be the most urgent thing in the world. Sometimes that doesn't fit. It's just a shame when a whole big drama arc failed in the few first lines, because it just doesn't make sense. Makes this common route fairly hit and miss.

So, Sasa it will be. And maybe Rairai after that. Don't care about the others. They probably got too much screentime during common for their own good. That said, I do feel so far that this game is definitely better than Primal x Hearts 2. While this is much more hit or miss than PxH 2, I think the cast is overall better which also includes the heroines. PxH 2 had to fight against boredom much more and while it didn't quite have a JC, it had its own fairly annoying supporting girls. Nothing in Marshmallow beats Tateha's uncle though. Oh, sorry, aunt.
>>
>>17461547
What's wrong with JC? She looks hot. Does she even have any H scenes?
>>
>>17457913
looks great, something about being bullied by girls?
>>
>>17461567

I don't think there's ero, and I'm not sure who'd care about that. One of the most annoying characters I've seen in a while. I think that's deliberate so nobody wants a route with her, but they overdid it. PxH 2 also did something like that, but the supporting girls weren't THAT bad.
>>
>>17461547
I'm probably going for Rairai first. She seems to be the most mysterious and alluring girl so far. Common route has been fairly interesting and I've just gotten to the school part. Hoping to see more of Rairai.
>>
File: 36495569545_7a42280311_b.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
36495569545_7a42280311_b.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>17462004
>Steampunk game not written by Sakurai
>three fucking writers that all suck
>art not by Akira or Kome or Ryuuko, but by the shittiest artist working at Liarsoft
eroge is truly dead
>>
File: marshmallow_10.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_10.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
>>17461874

I thought so at first as well. But, well, let's just say things changed.

>>17462004

Nice and all that the series isn't dead, but I wonder what's the point of doing it like this... may as well be dead then?
>>
>>17457368

If you're speaking of their popularity I don't see the relevance. Type-Moon has all but stopped making VNs thanks to these shitty gatcha games basically printing money and they're more popular now than they have ever been. To be fair, I don't see the same thing happening with August; I'm just hoping they're going to use the money they make to fund more VNs rather than just abandon VNs all together.
>>
>>17462510
Tsukihime remake 2020. Even if just to make more people rol their gacha when those characters inevitably show up in FGO.
>>
File: 170811_zV7oAkv.jpg (251KB, 2048x683px) Image search: [Google]
170811_zV7oAkv.jpg
251KB, 2048x683px
>>17462510
I spoke too soon. Apparently they're also making a Senmomo fandisk concurrently with this game.

>>17462598
>Tsukihime remake 2020

Source on this?
>>
>>17462791
>a Senmomo fandisk
Why? I mean, for moe and icha icha, but why?
>>
>>17462807
It's obvious they spent quite a bit of money making Senmomo so they'd want to get a better return on that investment. Personally, I liked the characters themselves, but the story was just plain dumb. It being a fandisk, story won't take precedence so it should be fine, I think.
>>
>>17462791
>Source on this?

My ass lmao 2020 is way too soon.
>>
Haven't they been working on that Tsukihime remake for a decade by now? It's pretty obvious they don't give a shit about it with all that gatcha money their rolling in.
>>
>>17463045
I had no idea people were seriously thinking it was going to happen, I assumed it was up there with Girl's Work and, say, Half-Life 3.
>>
>>17463045
Nasu keeps bringing it up in Interviews and mentioned it just a few months ago, but it feels like something they're making because they feel obligated to rather than because he wants to though.
He mentioned on his blog last year that he wrote the Babylonia chapter for FGO in just a couple of days, and that was like 10 hours long. It also doesn't help that it seems the core TM staff doesn't just shit out scripts/art and then let the company running it do their thing, but also has a hand in overseeing the gameplay side of things and everything else.
>>
>>17463383
>Girl's Work

Holy shit. I completely forgot about this.
>>
>>17462510
At the end of that page it says もちろんPCWindowsでのリリースも続けていきますので、よろしければ今後とも、オーガスト/ARIAをどうぞよろしくお願いいたします
I'm pretty sure this is just them making a cashcow mobage to fund their other stuff like Takahiro, not switching to mobage exclusively. No one else has the popularity of FGO.
>>
File: C6Job5sXMAAOdc6.jpg (217KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
C6Job5sXMAAOdc6.jpg
217KB, 1200x881px
Any of you guys read this? It starts pretty dumb but I'm wondering if it's worth continuing.
>>
>>17454086
>>17454100
kawa-ke 2 should get bonus points for ero and story also being inextricably linked
>>
>>17462004
What's the fucking point?
>>
>>17458068
Gameplay surprisingly actually does hold up well, scenario was what disappointed me. It was too lacking in volume and development. I wasn't expecting for something too long like Sky but it still felt like it was lacking some meat on the bones. Non of the heroines were really that interesting and none of them really stood out as a good character. Face of Fact was the greatest OP though.
>>
Anyone here plan on uploading Mushi no Me?
>>
>>17462791
I bet the fandisc will have a low amount of cgs, just like what happened with Eushully's newest game.
>>
>>17463801
If you don't like the "dumb" it's not for you. It does that a lot.
>>
File: marshmallow_12.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_12.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
I sure as hell do not know what happened to Sasa since the start of the game, but I can tell you one thing: I approve. It's like the game got 10 times more fun(ny) as well.
>>
>>17463398
I think he's also fucking terrible at budgeting his time as in another fairly recent interview he mentioned that FGO, the remake, and the UBW anime were all supposed to come out at about the same time and share certain similar imagery and reference the same things.
>>
File: mml.jpg (151KB, 1273x774px) Image search: [Google]
mml.jpg
151KB, 1273x774px
Hello. I wanted to ask /jp/ if it's possible to play the default route of Make Me Lover when I've already installed the Darkness expansion. Thanks.
>>
File: marie.png (2MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
marie.png
2MB, 900x1200px
>>
>>17466144
Did the MC turned impotent? Or is she just a slut?
>>
File: marshmallow_11.jpg (722KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_11.jpg
722KB, 1920x1080px
>>17466784

She is just a cute worried girl. After realizing that he showed no reaction even after she pressed herself against him or laid a little "see her while she's changing" trap, she asks the others and it turns out they had similar experiences. Loli oneesan got laughed at when he saw her panties and so on.
So, she looked up what to do against that and one idea was a certain shrine that worships something that I can only really call the dick god. Their object of worship is also just a giant penis, so yeah. Thus she prays. She prays for more, but I'm lazy and most of the lines don't work well isolated. She is a fairly hilarious girl though.

That said, I'm sure she's also somewhat of a "bitch". At least in the pure Japanese meaning in that she has sexual desires. And is probably a lot more lewd than one may think in some regards. But I guess that's kinda obvious from that screen alone. What was it called again in the game... pure-type bitch? Something like that.
>>
Anyone did the Ichika end in Biman 4? Worth doing?
>>
>>17467798
Ya it's worth doing, since you get an H scene with her. As for the ending, it foreshadows some stuff about the MC and was a lot darker than I expected.
>>
File: opera_2017-08-13_01-24-53.png (2MB, 1407x743px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-08-13_01-24-53.png
2MB, 1407x743px
>MC isn't even human
>11 artists
I'm definitely not gonna take this game seriously. Still, at least I get to fight Gregory and Leviathan again, so it's all good.
>>
>>17460155
Haganeya is writing anime scripts. https://twitter.com/J_hagane/status/896400167150075905
>>
>>17461047
Not really sure yet. I guess the decision is about who gets shot with the gun or something, whatever. You do have to pick everyone in the scene select, since the stories just run into "dead ends".
>>
I'm so happy that Purple have turned into nukige company after the abomination that was Chrono Clock.
>>
is there a crack for yukiuso?
>>
Does this general have a chart? I want a new moege to read
>>
>>17462004
>バルトゥームも水面下で進めております
As long as that's still Sakurai and Akira
>>
>>17466503
Yes, just pick the second option after you've entered the protagonist's name.
>>
>>17467871
>11 artists
Holy shit. They didn't even bother to match the artstyle of the heroines, what a joke.
>>
File: Apeiria.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Apeiria.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
I finished Apeiria.
It was a really wild ride, and I quite enjoyed it.
The ending seemed a bit rushed, though.
Was the ending scene showing the observation box supposed to be some sort of meta insight into how we are the observers? Or implying that they still haven't reached the highest level of reality.
>>
File: 1459185168318.jpg (3MB, 3600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459185168318.jpg
3MB, 3600x1920px
>>17470218
There's a guides and a whole bunch of stuff on 4chan's wikia for most boards.
Most people don't know about them though...
>>
>>17471253
How long did it take you?
>>
>>17471634
Sengoku Rance's rating is pretty weird. 2 on writing and scenario (what?), 3 visuals, 4 on audio and ero, yet he ends it at A+.
>>
>>17471783
There is no "gameplay" field which would probably net it 6 stars. Anyhow the ratings on there are generally weird, ignore them and just play what looks interesting.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (2MB, 1370x4444px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
2MB, 1370x4444px
I love little girls that want marry older guys.
It's so adorable.
Shame you can't fuck her silly
>>
>>17471817
me too
>>
File: mashimaro (5).jpg (26KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
mashimaro (5).jpg
26KB, 266x266px
>>17467871
>>MC isn't even human
this is bad?
>>
>>17467871
non-human MC feels like something the series would get to eventually. Also this is Zero's writer and Zero had a main heroine who wasn't human
>>
File: debu.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
debu.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
So, Sasa's route in Marshmallow done. Once the sex starts it pretty much doesn't stop, unless for a short final arc. Sex is LONG. So while the ~100kb in the route before that was quite entertaining, after that it's pretty much over.
I don't think I'll play Raiha's route like that. With how the routes are, they aren't worth playing if you aren't pretty much only in it for the ero.
>>
File: dont look at the moon.jpg (2MB, 3970x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dont look at the moon.jpg
2MB, 3970x1080px
I feel like stockings aren't used enough in eroge and just there to be ripped, there's so much you can do with them I feel sad when I see them ripped.
Sure it's hot but it feels bad.
>>
>>17445823
Anon, this was great and its not even my fetish. Is there anything that even tops this in terms of /ss/?

Or rather what I want to know is if there's anything similar minus the MC being a shota and Plot would be a plus
>>
>>17471668
Hard to say.
Maybe 15-20 hours or so?
>>
>NEXTON-PASSPORTより
>代表取締役・鈴木昭彦「我々の手掛ける美少女ゲームの市場も、年々厳しくなっています。もう、PCでじっくりゲームをしてくれるユーザーさんも少なくなってきたようです。当社には応援していただける皆さまがいてくださいますので、まだまだ頑張っていけますが、この戦国†恋姫Xを超える大作は、もう世に出ることはないかもしれません。」

What do you guys think about it? I mean its kinda expected since 戦国†恋姫X was very enormous to sell as a single game with 70-80 hours length & 50-60 different characters - VAs, and more than 60 h-scenes, but still I feel like almost every company started to talking about how their games are not selling as good as older days and having a hard time because of it.
>>
>>17474275
>but still I feel like almost every company started to talking about how their games are not selling as good as older days and having a hard time because of it.
Dunno if you are genuinely surprised but yes it's known that eroge has been on the decline for many years. Hence you see less experimental games now and more "safe" ones. Liar/Railsoft is dead, all the good writers from Nitroplus are gone, Type-Moon abandoned their VN projects to focus on a phone game, Romeo, Mareni and Maruto switched to light novels etc.
>>
>>17474387
>Liar/Railsoft is dead
Didnt they made Fairytale and a collaboration last year? I'm not following the recent news but they dont seem to dead at all.
>>
Sakura no Mori Dreamers 2 isn't really only 2-10 hours long right?

Just curious as that's what it said on vndb. The first was definitely a bit longer than that...
>>
>>17474520
Almost all the reported play times on EGS so far are above 10 hours, it's very likely wrong.
>>
It's funny how this happens just when the VN medium gets a bit more popular in our own market. The first full length original english VN including full english voice acting is already out. Not an eroge... I think... but still.

>>17474275

That game wasn't sold as a single game. Half-ish of the content was sold before and didn't exactly flop. Of course, if you never played it: Great value. But that's not for all people.
Generally I feel less is sometimes more anyway. I suppose for Baseson it's a bit different given their stick with way too many characters, but I generally feel VNs are still too padded nowadays. So if some games actually lose some length-quota because of less sales... that doesn't need to be a bad thing. Knowing the market though, they'd probably still pad the living shit out of the game and simply offer a route less. If you gotta cut, better to work with less authors, right?
>>
>>17474520

Ignoring the bonus ero stuff, the scripts are a good 3mb for the main-route. That does include whatever is there to recap you on the common route.
Mori Dreamers 1 was about 8mb. I don't have exact s-jis numbers, and even though they are sequels the scripts could be slightly different in terms of how much of it is actual text and not just control code or whatever, but I'm fairly certain the sequel is well under 1mb sjis with those numbers. 700-800kb I'd assume. If you are fast, that's possible in under 10 hours. Most will probably need 10-15 though.
>>
A lot of people here seem to like this one writer from Elf, Doten Meikai. (I don't know if it's a lot of people or if it's just one person shilling him), but I recently tried one of his games、夫の前で犯されて. I played it for a while but it ended up boring me out of my mind. It pretty much feels like your standard NTR/Netori plotline sort of thing, except its more slowly paced and it's not like a Lilith game or anything. I ended up dropping it after a while.

The thing is, even if you look at the game as a nukige, it's not effective at all because of how boring the h-scenes are, although I guess the animations and art are pretty nice. Also, even when I dropped it there wasn't a proper scene where the guy even fucks the girl because of how slow paced the game is, pretty much all he does is get blowjobs and finger her on the train. Did I start off with the wrong game for this writer? What's the appeal of him?
>>
>>17474714
I really liked ningen debris, just had a lot of stuff I liked in it, especially the true end.
>>
>>17474714
I've never heard of anyone talking about that title. His famous games are Kawarazaki 2, Biniku no Kaori, Boku Gatenkei. Ningen Debris is also well liked.
>>
Are there a good amount of plotge that aren't eroge?
>>
>>17474744
If you include console games and all age versions, sure.
>>
Hey guys, I looked at the archive for the Axanael patch, but it seems that it's not there anymore on zippyshare. Would anyone be willing to reupload it for me?
>>
>>17474817
It's also up on rutracker
>>
>>17475060
Ah it is, thank you kind anon.
>>
>>17474714
I liked the atmosphere of it. I might call it too slow and boring too, but it could piggyback off it reminding me of gatenkei, which I had read some time before it, for me to get through it. Did you have some sort of crazy expectation that made you so intolerant towards the pacing and all? Otherwise maybe it simply just wasn't for you. Even for me, the first impression I got from the protag guy and the wife from wakazuma mangekyou in the beginning scene didn't catch my interest very much either, and rather put me off.
>>
File: mashimaro2017-08-13_18-14-12.jpg (432KB, 1915x1074px) Image search: [Google]
mashimaro2017-08-13_18-14-12.jpg
432KB, 1915x1074px
Rairai is soooo cute. The amount of cuteness is killing me. Really enjoying this so far.
>>
>>17475220
She looks cute and has big oppai. Is the story/humor decent?
>>
>>17475429

No. If you are in for the big oppai, go ahead though. Most of the game is more on the boring side with most of the story being pretty dumb, forced and not making a lot of sense. Routes however are a good 60% or so ero anyway... and you get even more ero afterwards.
>>
>>17475437
>Routes however are a good 60% or so ero
Dropped.
>>
>>17475437
>Routes however are a good 60% or so ero
Picked up.
>>
>>17475475

Common is 700kb including nametags though. Also it's not like it has a ton of scenes... they are just LONG. The first 2 Sasa scenes (4hcg) are 90kb including nametags. The whole route is 400kb, 10hcg. Two omakes in addition to that with what I'd assume to be another 4hcg with little else.

It's a weird game, that's for sure.
>>
>>17475220
That girl looks really fucking cute. Tell me she goes all soft and submissive as soon as her route starts so I stop thinking about reading it.
>>
File: mashimaro_2017-08-13_20-03-39.jpg (782KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mashimaro_2017-08-13_20-03-39.jpg
782KB, 2560x1440px
>>17475546
She likes teasing the MC and making him embarrassed. The game often switches perspectives to the girls so you find out she is happy about his reactions but doesn't show it on the outside. I'm expecting her to become submissive later but it hasn't happened yet.

>>17475437
The humor is not too bad. You'll enjoy it if you like the girls. Story is standard fare, nothing special but it's quite comfy.
>>
>>17475546
(light spoiler about submissive/assertive heroines in Mashimaro, in case you consider that a spoiler)
In this game the assertive-looking heroines turn submissive in their routes. But on the other hand the submissive-looking ones turn assertive. It was kind of cool.
>>
>>17475655
Wow, the worst of both worlds. Thanks, now I can rest easy knowing I missed nothing.
>>
>>17475660
> submissive-looking ones turn assertive
You are gay, that's the best. It's the ultimate form of gap moe.
>>
>>17475671
No ur gay, they're the girl equivalent of "it gets good 20 hours in." I want assertive that stays assertive but apparently this is a concept outside the scope of nipponese thought processes.
>>
>>17475437
Guess I'll just skip through common route until individual heroine routes then.
>>
>>17475161
>Did you have some sort of crazy expectation that made you so intolerant towards the pacing and all?
No way, dude. It's supposed to be a nukige and all and I get that. In hindsight I actually think the set-up and all was pretty interesting. Weirdly enough, it gave me a sort of 'thriller movie' vibe. My main problem was that I didn't find the story interesting enough to be worth continuing without the ero, and the ero just wasn't doing anything for me at all.
>>
>>17474714
>slowly paced and it's not like a Lilith game

Well yeah, if you expect crazy stuff like in Lilith games than he really isn't for you.

But if you like a more psychological approach of girls being pushed slowly until they shatter, it's pretty great. 夫の前で犯されて is his weakest game, but even there he shows some cool stuff which I wouldn't call a standard netori setup. Like how the protagonist using traumas of the heroine to take advantage of her instead of going with the "I made a panty shot of you, let's fuck" blackmailing. That gives it a more 'realistic' touch.
>>
Are there any games that are more dialogue heavy and have h-scenes pretty early in? I'm kind of slow at reading right now and want a change of pace from the slower, character driven game with lots of descriptive text I'm currently playing.
>>
>>17476297
Nanairo
>>
>>17476301
Out of the titles I found searching, do you mean なないろリンカネーション? That seems pretty interesting.
>>
>>17476323
yes
>>
>>17476323
That's the game. It was pretty big here when it was released a few years ago. Also has a more recent "sequel" that was really good too.
>>
File: mashimaro_2017-08-13_22-52-51.jpg (693KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mashimaro_2017-08-13_22-52-51.jpg
693KB, 2560x1440px
I'm liking where this is going.
>>
I need some weird yet good vn something like Sayonara wo Oshiete
>>
>>17476596
I didn't like her when they introduced the girls but she really came around.
>>
>>17476301
>>17476357
>>17476359
This game is based. Thank you, anons!
>>
File: snscard.jpg (113KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
snscard.jpg
113KB, 650x340px
>>虚空のバロック - Sora no Baroque
>>Developer : Light
>>Artist : Ueda Metawo

Faith in the future restored.
>>
https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvxm3rJNlk
That was sooner than I expected.
>>
>>17475684
>it gets good 20 hours in

To be fair, Sasa has literally no screentime for 80% of the common route. Once you actually see her a bit and she gets established, she already opens up towards being much more assertive than what you'd guess of a girl who has the habit of apologizing in weird ways for everything. Said apologizing also gets much less. In this case it's really just her actually getting to know the other characters and as such not behaving like she'd do towards strangers.
Raiha is fairly similar, just the other way around. I've not played her route, but assuming it's similar to Sasa, she'll never lose her true character completely, but it'll mix with her simply opening up to the cast.

No idea about the initial two. One is a loli onee-san, who always fails at the onee-san stuff... which isn't my thing. The other is your extremely typical "main-heroine" nice girl, design as well. Talk about boring.

...not like any of that matters much given that the not ero content in the routes is like 2-3hours max.
>>
>>17476653
http://nyalra.hatenablog.com/entry/2015/03/02/221202
check something from this article
>>
>>17476751
As long as you ignore the writer in charge
>>
In White Album 2, I have not played Chiaki's true route yet, but is there a reason as to why Setsuna acts so differently in Chiaki's normal ending? Compared to the whole stunt that she pulled in Mari's route, what she did in Chiaki's normal ending felt like it was in the complete opposite.
>>
>>17477009
Kanon is at her best late in her route when she's equal parts dumb and lewd, but the route itself is a mixed bag. They drag the protagonist's name change misunderstandings for the entire first half, then there's inheritance drama and then you're finally free to get the porn you wanted... most of it slapped together at the very end of the route one after another.

Honestly, from what I've seen, the game has some serious pacing issues. For example, in the common route, the drugs showing up and protagonist getting arrested problem is solved pretty much instantly (extra points because the trial ended at that point with a cliffhanger) but then you have Kanon's route dragging on for way too long with the things nobody cares about. I liked her a lot when she got turbo dere, but good grief it feels like it takes a figurative eternity to get there.
>>
>>17477047
Who?
>>
File: drum.png (955KB, 1039x614px) Image search: [Google]
drum.png
955KB, 1039x614px
I found this very cute, but is that really how you're supposed to hold a drumstick?
>>
>>17475220
This is all superficial but I don't like how out of whack her skull is and the hairstyle emphasized it even more. Twig arms too. The other girl that's been getting posted is more proportionate. It bothers me when artists do a thing right then suddenly forgets how to draw
>>
>over a month has passed and mikocon still haven't released cracks for June games
>>
>>17477363
Over a month has passed and anon still crying about games no one in the world cares about.
>>
>>17474744
>Reading chinese porn games for plot
Why would you do that?
>>
>>17477340
There are 3 artists so they're most probably drawn by different ones.
>>
>>17477431
Because a lot of them have good plots?
>>
>>17477560
For example?
I have not seen one with good plot. Even in so called plotge it seems character interactions are more important anyways.
>>
File: 1488243804789.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488243804789.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>>17476323
Won't it be too hard for him? Considering he says he's slow at reading and wants character driven story it would be fine to assume his japanese isn't too good yet.
>>
>>17476297

What are you currently playing? I want something slow with nice slice of life and don't care about h scenes but have pleb moon.
>>
File: mendou.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mendou.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
>>17477722

Try Katahane maybe. Or りりくる RainbowStage!!! The latter isn't so good in my opinion, but if you only wanna relax and listen to some Japanese voices without much narration, it could do. Bonus points(?) for absolutely horribly colored font that makes you want to not read the text anyway.
>>
>>17476596
>Licks MCs ice cream to tease him but gets secretly flustered when he gets her back
>Presses her oppais into the MC when she latches onto his arm
>Purposely drops spoon on the ground in the cafe and tells MC to pick it up
>Spreads her legs to give him a good view of pantsu while looking for spoon
>Gives a special Finnish massage to relieve his fatigue
>Purposely brushing up on his sensitive areas and eventually the massage turns into paizuri + fellatio

Wew this girl is amazing. Her voice is so seductive.
>>
>>17477363
Okay so the cracks for フユウソ, 春音アリス*グラム and 光臨天使エンシェル・レナ are out now
>>
>>17477009
>not liking loli-oneechan
Literally the reason i got it. and am playing it
>>
>>17478066
> 春音アリス*グラム
been sitting on my decktop for a while now
>>
>>17477722
I'm playing this game https://vndb.org/v420
It's really good and not too hard grammatically, but there's a lot of exposition about the island and the characters, and a lot of explanatory/informative sentences that punctuate the dialogue sequences. I've been reading a lot everyday so I want something to punctuate it.

>>17477682
I'm liking it so far. If you have any other suggestions for eroge that get to the point pretty quickly, I'd appreciate them.
>>
Are there any sure fire ways to read faster?
It takes me a good second to read the whole box on average.
I tried to read faster but I end up missing key points.
I'm just a little shy of the normal auto speed.
>>
>>17478671
>I tried to read faster but I end up missing key points.
Then don't.
>>
>>17478681
But I want to. I'm still not as fast as the auto speed.
>>
>>17478671

I've pondered this a bit myself since I only read about 20-30kb/hr right now but the only way is to read more. That's how it works in English yeah? Read more and more until you've seen standard sentence constructions so many times that only bizarre obscure stuff trips you up and you're blazing through most material.
>>
>>17478671
Read all day every day.
>>
File: 28560.jpg (60KB, 256x348px) Image search: [Google]
28560.jpg
60KB, 256x348px
Who played in this? Better euphoria?
https://vndb.org/v14895
>>
>>17478784
Looks kinda scary
I don't handle horror well
>>
>>17478808
Looks like one of best novel. Look at genres.
>>
>>17478820
>one of best novel
Don't count on it
>>
File: 1498286331352.gif (840KB, 226x214px) Image search: [Google]
1498286331352.gif
840KB, 226x214px
>>17478784
>陰毛
>>
>>17478825
>Don't count on it
Why?
I consider euphoria one of best novels. Some screens of Fraternite looks more hardcore than euphoria.
>>
File: 0.jpg (463KB, 1357x768px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
463KB, 1357x768px
Loli has the best voice. Heroines feels like side characters in comparison.
>>
>>17478977
i love the loli but why does she sound like lady?
>>
>>17478977
Loli is pretty cute but she definitely sounds a bit older than her age. Rairai has the best voice, especially that teasing playful tone she has.
>>
>>17478977
I'd suffer through this game if she had a route.
>>
File: welp.jpg (576KB, 768x3227px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
576KB, 768x3227px
>>17479168
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>17479299
Oh man should have expected the actual loli with a route to get the most votes. Going to do her route after I finish with Rairai.
>>
>>17479299
>loli neechan the best
sasuga japan
>>
>>17479299
That's the one before the game came out, I'm expecting a total shift in votes.
>>
>>17479364

I wouldn't be surprised if a good amount of those votes come from the trial or whatever, as that seems rather impossible. You literally have the character most prominent in the trial (-JC, but I doubt anyone likes her..) on place 1-3.

That said.. it's still a nice sign and explanation for why eroge is dying. Loli onee-san is based around laughing at her failing and "how cute" that is. Aka a heroine solely made to make the player feel superior, given how it's coupled with the whole self-insert stuff.
So, that kinda implies that "mary sue" protags together with dumb heroines to laugh at are the most popular. While I'm a little mean here, there's probably more truth to that then at least I'd like there to be.
>>
>>17479418
I didn't see JC on that list at all and I'm pretty sure no one likes her. Loli onee-san is actually very sweet, taking on a more motherly and supportive role and the jokes were more along the lines of her physical appearance.

>>17479391
Interested in seeing how the votes will turn out after. My guess would be Rairai and Sasa placing much higher since they don't show up much until the latter half of the common route. Will have to finish the rest of the character routes to get a better idea.
>>
I just finished Fuyune's chapter in Harukuru. Jesus Christ that must be the biggest soul sucking infodump I had in my life. Fucking Watanabe Ryouichi, for him to come up with this all despair is scary as fuck.
But I have to say the setting is really interesting, I really want to read a legit 50 hours long Scifi story with the same setting without the romcom and h stuff.
>>
File: おしりたい.jpg (61KB, 321x490px) Image search: [Google]
おしりたい.jpg
61KB, 321x490px
>>17479494
>I really want to read a legit 50 hours long Scifi story with the same setting without the romcom and h stuff
"You should read Akikuru then," he said, lying through his teeth, tears of bitter disappointment dripping down his cheeks
>>
Lately, somehow I am getting jealous of the eroge MCs. and becaus of this I can't enjoy pure love type games. How to fix this? It was much easier to self-insert when I was younger, but now it's impossible.
>>
>>17479936
get a girlfriend
>>
File: LxC.jpg (2MB, 1027x2054px) Image search: [Google]
LxC.jpg
2MB, 1027x2054px
>>17479936
My own biggest beef with pure love eroge MCs is that most of the time they're mellow relatively outgoing yasashii nippondanshi that get close to everything done correctly and are surrounded by pseudo-harem of cute girls in their daily life. If the whole point was to self insert you'd think that the majority of people who regularly play pure love games would be able to better identify and empathize with protagonists who start out as losers, kind of like LxC.

Or just have protagonists be fun active characters on their own rather than just a cardboard for the heroine to talk to. Like Fureraba.
>>
>>17478685
Default auto speed is set to the average Japanese person's. You obviously can't read as fast before you are fluent.
>>
>>17479494
I don't agree, while I love Harukuru more than anyone it doesn't hold up as a pure hard scifi story at all. Real scifi has a lot more depth and world-building poured into the setting and a lot more realistic, or at least internally consistent, use of advanced science.

What makes Harukuru so good is the level of attachment you build with the characters and the strength of the contrast between the plot and the fun romcom scenes. If the contents of that infodump were just about random people, it would be infinitely less impactful. You need the SoL scenes just as much as the scifi.
>>
File: mashimaro_2017-08-14_22-35-37.jpg (434KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mashimaro_2017-08-14_22-35-37.jpg
434KB, 2560x1440px
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised... first time I played a moege where choosing to cum inside (impregnate her) makes a difference in the ending.

Also, they weren't kidding about long h scenes tag on VNDB. MC has the stamina of a god - they literally went at it like rabbits all night until morning with nothing left in the tank and passed out.
>>
>>17478671
know more words
The less words you have to look up, the faster you read
It's common sense
>>
>>17479418
>a heroine solely made to make the player feel superior, given how it's coupled with the whole self-insert stuff.
What?
Dude it's just cute girls doing cute things. Don't think too much.
I mean If you're going that far you can go even further and break down all stereotypes.
Stoic girls are for those who like women that don't talk back and thus allow them to assert their male dominance.
okaasan type girls represent the player's inability to find love other that in their family so they are forced into loving their own family members to compensate.
etc.
She's a sweet character like what>>17479476
said and she's somewhat unique. I don't see that many loli oneesans.
>>
>>17479936
I'm reading a love story where the main character has a name and somewhat of a personality. Self inserting in this case is garbage and it feels like you're just ruining a character and the doing a disservice to the girl who fell in love with that person. I hate self-inself when it's haphazardly done like this. If you want to make a self insert character give them no dialogue other than your choices. Some games do this and it's pretty well done but mainly for video games.
>>
>>17480944
I can read it all. Words aren't my problem, my problem is if I read too fast I end up missing some stuff sometimes.
>>
What do you guys think about the balance of cowtits vs flat chests in eroge, particularly where heroines are concerned? I guess your standard eroge has 1 pettanko, 2 large, and 1 giant pair. But then you have some that only have large breasts, like Noraneko (I know there's the loli but she doesn't have a route), which made me wonder why they did that.

I know there are plenty of (fetish) nukige with only loli or huge breasts, but aside from that. Not really a specific question, just want to hear your thoughts on what you think is most successful for eroge companies, or what your personal preferences are (is a cast that has only large breasts boring since there's no contrast?).

Personally, while my dick likes large breasts, usually lolis are cuter/more interesting. And I rarely fap to the H-scenes anyway.
>>
>>17481943
Never interested in cowtits, which is a shame because there's so much of it. I'm sure cowtits sells better, especially since it isn't something you can easily get with japanese women, but I would prefer if the cast had a variety of realistic chest sizes and maybe one cowtits at most.
>>
>>17480530

Must be a pretty wide average with how autospeed default settings differ so much. You can set that stuff to your liking for a reason.
And, to be honest, auto is not a good idea anyway. It pretty much always lets voices play out completely and has otherwise always the same pace, regardless of if the line is part of a complicated infodump where you wanna make sure to pay close attention, or just a long as fuck "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" scream. The beauty of VNs is that you can advance in your own variable speed. So I at least set textspeed to max and advance with my mouse-wheel. (or a controller if I wanna be super laid back)

>>17481943

Depends on the art and whatnot. A lot of artists get big breasts wrong. It's obviously taste to a degree, but... yeah. Noratoto is an example where the artist is quite capable of making the breasts work, so I have 0 issues with it. There's a limit though. After a certain size it just looks silly no matter what. That's usually roughly when one breast gets close to reaching the size of the character's head.
>>
File: sc_501_000_000_013.jpg (282KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
sc_501_000_000_013.jpg
282KB, 1170x780px
>>
>>17481943
Personally, I prefer flat chests even if only because it's impossible to fuck them up. You can be on the very end of the spectrum at flat as a washboard and I will think its cute. On the other hand, cow tits can be fucked up. Boobs the size of a watermelon just look ridiculous and I hate it. I think the distribution of heroines in most eroge is good, however like you said some games you'll get all huge tits, and I just can't like that in many cases.
>>
>>17481943
>usually lolis are more interesting
funny thing is that "having big tits" is considered an endearing character trait in your standard eroge. flat girls don't have that, so writers feel like they need to give them something else to compensate, which means they usually end up getting actual personality traits instead.

more specifically though, variety is the spice of life. great tits are meaningless if everyone has them, their greatness only has value when compared to others. same for flatness. i for one would welcome more sizes in between.
>>
>>17481943
Flat-A-B-B-C is the ideal cast.
>>
>>17481943
Soft breasts > loli/flat chest > normal breasts > cowtits=small chest
see >>17458933
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ190480.html

It's out. Who's gonna be the hero to upload it?
>>
>>17481943
Games that only have girls with fat breasts are the worst.
>>
File: 99927.jpg (176KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
99927.jpg
176KB, 960x544px
>>17482312
shit taste detected
>>
>>17482331
I think you confused fat with flat, my dear friend.
>>
Anything fun where the protagonist isn't some godforsaken rules-abiding fun vampire? Something where he's actually up for wacky antics instead of shooting down everything that could possibly be enjoyable? A fun-enabler, if you will.

Getting kinda sick of these fuckers always going NOOO BUT WHAT WILL OTHER PEOPLE THINK or NOOO BUT THAT'S NOT BORING NORMAL WHITE BREAD BEHAVIOR.
>>
>>17482375
Hanachirasu
>>
File: 1482364567270.jpg (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482364567270.jpg
533KB, 1280x720px
>>17482375
This post immediately made me think of this screenshot I took. Setsuna is probably the most "fun" protagonist I have come across so far.
>>
>>17482379
This, uh, doesn't look very fun.
>>
>>17482387
It's fun to him,
plus most eroge authors can't write decent MCs or bad guys in general
>>
>>17482384
Is that Island? Had that on my to-do list for a while now, thanks for the reminder. Not sure if it's what I want right now but I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
I love these leg straps or just bands on their thighs. Like the girl on the right.
Is there a name for them? Is there a japanese name for them?
I really love character designs with these.
>>
File: ランス01_20161219_175733.jpg (283KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ランス01_20161219_175733.jpg
283KB, 1024x768px
>>17482375
>>
File: d.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>17482410
or even like this
>>
>>17482393
You're not wrong there. I'm looking for more along the lines of high school prankster shenanigans, though.

>>17482411
Where's a good place to start Rance if I've only ever played Sengoku, anyway?
>>
>>17482422
01 remake
>>
>>17482449
that would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it. thanks for indulging my retardation.
>>
I want to get into koihime.
should I go with sengoku first or the new 革命?
>>
>>17482483
The new games are a remake of the routes in the Shin game
>>
>>17482483
New thing isn't complete and lower quality. Sengoku is the best thing they've put out and will ever put out.
>>
>>17482483
>>17482524
Baseson is too busy making gatcha games to care.
>>
>>17482524
Lower quality than Shin? That's hard to believe

>Lower quality than Sengoku
Sengoku is the best they've released in Years.

>>17482483
Make sure to get X
>>
>>17482515
>>17482524
>>17482544
>>17482573
Thank you anons going with Sengoku, also seeing its length this will probably take a while.
>>
>>17482665
See ya in a month
>>
>>17482665
>length

It does have a million characters though. Tends to lead to a lot of skipping with such a long VN.
>>
File: file.png (195KB, 653x207px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
195KB, 653x207px
thoughts?
>>
>>17482941
are otakus mad games like utawaremono is coming to mobile that much?
>>
>>17482941
What is this? A shitty gatcha game or an actual port?
>>
>>17482944
>>17483033
Is this the level of Japanese competency in this thread?

Or rather, reading Western numbers competency?
>>
>>17483074

People don't read. Or look at small numbers. They just see smartphone and Utawa and get triggered.
>>
>>17483074
The text clearly says 'Take games back from mobile,'
Any misunderstandings is just misunderstanding the ad campaign.
>>
>>17483086
Was it ever a mobile game?
>>
File: manH05_ADB.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
manH05_ADB.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>17481943
I'm reading Wagamama High Spec and I just can't shake the fact that all the girls would be cuter if they all had small to medium size breasts. Personally I liked older Clochette art, the artist had a nice way of balancing the breasts with the rest of the body instead of focusing on just cowtits.
>>
>>17483033
>>17483103
>poeple are actually this retarded
It's a fucking commercial trying to make a statement against shitty mobage. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>17483086
Any misunderstanding is literally knowing so little Japanese that you can't parse one of the most basic statements without a mouseover dictionary.
>>
>>17483138
Welp. I feel stupid now. Sorry.
I thought it's talking about Utawarerumono in particular.
>>
>>17483162
Tell me anon how does knowing how to read that sentence in japanese let somebody know that the ad is trying to make a statement about the current state mobage and gaming?
This ad requires knowing that mobage is popular in japan and normal games aren't as popular. Failure to understand the ad doesn't mean a lack of understanding of the japanese language but lack of knowledge about the current state of japanese gaming or just and inability to understand ads. If you're trying to tell somebody off at least try to think what they fucked up on.
>>
>>17483414
Failure to understand "taking back games from smartphones" can only be attributed to not knowing how to read the statement in the first place.
>>
>>17483420
>Failure to understand "taking back games from smartphones" can only be attributed to not knowing how to read the statement in the first place.

Or taking things literally, you ever think of that?
Assume I'm an old fart who knows shit about technology. I don't know which is more popular or even what's the difference, other than it's something young people use. I take a look at the slogan and say this is some digimon game or something where phones steal video games and you get it back in some weird game (i.e. I take it literally). I don't know that mobage is popular so I make that assumption and take it literally. This is a lack of understand of an simple ad, and taking things literally, not lack of understanding of Japanese. To prove it, I could fuck it up in any language, even English.
>Take back the rabbit from the foxes.
I could take it literally and think the rabbit was stolen from the foxes, while it could have it could mean something else in that game world. Like a well known book where the rabbit was a jewel and the foxes were the mafia.
At least know how people fuck up, or else you end up attacking the wrong points, though I guess finding any chance to attack somebody's ability to read japanese really hurts weebs, so I guess you aiming for that, huh?
>>
>>17483524
I'm pretty sure you're not retarded, anon.
>>
>>17483524
Apparently the idea that you're a caveman is more appealing than the idea that you're not very good at Japanese. I'm amazed at how insecure you are.
>>
File: raba.jpg (272KB, 597x573px) Image search: [Google]
raba.jpg
272KB, 597x573px
>>
File: may-pokemon-destiny-deoxys-5.49.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
may-pokemon-destiny-deoxys-5.49.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>17483539
I'm simply saying that things can be taken literally, in any language. With that, I know next to nothing about utawaremono, it could just as well be a game about stealing games from phones in some cyber/hacker type game for all I know. I've seen weirder stories.
>>
>>17483584
How do you take "take games back from smartphones" "literally" without understanding it correctly?
>>
>>17483588
Like I said I've read weird stories.

Though my first guess was it was really well done grafity next to an utawaremono ad by an angry otaku.
>>
>>17483588
That sentence could also be "Take the game (Utawarerumono) back from the smartphone." This actually makes more sense to me since it is an ad for that game.

I mean why would a game ad take a random dig at a platform that has nothing to do with the game?
>>
>>17483610
That makes no sense at all.
>>
>>17483610
>That sentence could also be "Take the game (Utawarerumono) back from the smartphone."
That makes literally no sense. It's not a valid interpretation.
>>
>>17483610
Just stop. It's not funny.
>>
>>17483566
When will SMEE have comedy, good art and lots of ero again?
>>
>>17483629
>and lots of ero again
Never, hopefully.
>>
http://viper.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1443850518
>>
>>17483629
>good art
It never did.
>>
>>17483635
Why do you bother with moege if you hate ero?
>>
>>17483655
Why do you bother with moege if you like ero? Go play nukige.
>>
>>17483660
I don't play moege for ero
>>
Let's fap together
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2339105
>>
>>17483615
>>17483616
>>17483617
Yeah I know I'm being stupid but my mind initially read it as:
うたわれるものをスマホから取り戻す。
It's why I'm wondering if uta has a mobile game.
>>
>>17483688
Even if it did that sentence would make no sense.
>>
>>17481515
So you don't know grammar well enough?
>>
>>17483691
Yeah it doesn't make sense. That's why I was asking if Uta got a mobile game before.

Anyway, I'll stop posting now. Guess I need some sleep.
>>
File: Suzu.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Suzu.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
The designs in Golden Hour make me think that most of the girls have pillows stuffed under their clothes. And I'm still just a few hours in but if the game doesn't try really hard to sell me on girls other than Yuki, who is pretty much the obvious choice from the start I'll just be doing her route and maybe Suzu too because she's really cute.
>>
File: abyss_00.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
abyss_00.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
Okay, this is starting to get fun. I have absolutely no idea anymore who or what to believe. Gives a certain denpa feeling as well. Sometimes I feel "maybe I can trust this character", then I get back to "nope, this one is baaad". Back and forth. I really like that aspect of the game. Or rather, there isn't much else than that, but that's fine. The choices are also going hand in hand with it.
>>
>>17484058
is this just the art all game, silhouettes on blurry backgrounds?
>>
>>17484128

Yes. And music that is very much in the background for ambience and atmosphere.

It also kinda made me wonder, why this is even in VN form, but hey. You get used to it. And apparently there's over 1000 "pictures" used, whatever that may exactly mean. Probably any and all stuff you get to see.
>>
>>17483772
You should do Ruri. She is a nice girl.
>>
Anyone else reading "hard" VNs for reading practice?
>>
>>17484406
Ask in DJT.
>>
New
>>17484497
>>
Picked up Lovely x Cation (the first one) again to do Aya's route. MC is such a stalker, meeting her "accidentally" over and over again.
>>
>>17483138
It's not. People just don't know particles, but even then, I am being really generous that someone would misinterpret から when the verb is some compound verb with 取る
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.