[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 46

File: Onahole 23.png (373KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
Onahole 23.png
373KB, 620x800px
Previous Thread: >>17012054

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
So I just had a chat with an Amazon Canada rep, asking how they can sell onas like the Eroman and Cocolo, and they pretty much told me anything listed on Amazon.ca is legal to purchase.

They apparently have a customs legality team or something, so I asked them to verify some stuff, and apparently you can contact third party sellers now and ask to remove packaging if they are willing.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (22KB, 940x301px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
22KB, 940x301px
>>17012483
>4-6 days left
my_body_is_solid4.jpg
>>17047393
There was no option to specify the delivery method.
>>
Really want a flip hole I just dont know what one I should get.

I was thinking either the Red or White leaning more towards red though.
>>
>>17049234

I have a tenga red flip, it's meant to simulate sucking and it does pretty well, be warned though, that thing is extremely noisy, it sounds like jav blowjobs so if you live with other people that's something to consider.
>>
>>17049234
I liked my Black until I got into onaholes, now I never use the thing. I should probably toss it. So ymmv I guess.
>>
>>17049189
godspeed.
>>
File: 20170519_202641.png (77KB, 967x650px) Image search: [Google]
20170519_202641.png
77KB, 967x650px
New holes arriving tomorrow in a 5 hour window and i might not be home. Pretty excited for them to arrive, i i just hope my roommates don't suddenly get nosey.

I'm not sure if these warmers are with a shit or not, but it might be nice to have the hole be warm from the get go and I think it will be nice for lubing up the hole.
>>
>>17049265
I feel kinda bad because I wont be using it alot I just want something to hold me over till I can see my friends with benefits after the summer.
>>
Auscunt here, I was looking to buy the Lilith Uterus, is Amazon my only option?
>>
>>17049782
daimaoh with proxy also works
>>
daisuke hold or mouth of truth if I've already got the R20. Is the mouth of truth so good it's worth paying the extra money for?
>>
>>17049488

go with one of the tenga eggs since you won't use them often, a lot more cheaper
>>
File: magic_face_2_5.jpg (71KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
magic_face_2_5.jpg
71KB, 670x670px
>>17048947
This is fucking terrifying.
>>
File: magic_face_3_5.jpg (58KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
magic_face_3_5.jpg
58KB, 670x670px
>>17050539
>can't wake up
>>
>>17050539
I kind of like it.
I'd rather fuck that than the sex dolls we often see in those threads to be honest.
>>
I got R20 puny, and I like it a lot. Good sensations, and super easy to clean.
Also for some reason it smell so fucking good, but I don't remember where I smelt that before.
>>
>>17050539
>>17050546
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17050798
What about its length? I'm worried about stretching/breaking it. Can you go balls deep? I'm considering R-20 Puni against the classic R-20 for my first onahole.
>>
File: happy onaho.jpg (93KB, 504x600px) Image search: [Google]
happy onaho.jpg
93KB, 504x600px
Is circumcision a good idea?

A year ago my foreskin began to gradually decrease and now I have 1cm of filmosis full of white scars and thickening skin. It effectively deprived me of the enjoyment when using onaho so instead of the usual operation I thought maybe I should go for circumcision so there is no recurrence.
>>
>>17051035
Yes, a general on 4chins about fake pussies is the right place to ask for specific medical advice.
>>
>>17051072
Know any other places where I can find out difference in using onaho before and after circumcision? Guess I'll just ask a doctor and hope he has any experience in rubber waginas.
>>
File: 83324.jpg (14KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
83324.jpg
14KB, 490x490px
>>17050942
Size wise it's ok, but I don't have a big one, and I use an air pillow.
Also I know what is smells like now. Pic related.
>>
>>17051035
circumcision is a shit idea
>hood of the penis protects the head from rubbing around inside your underwear
>kills sensitivity
also
>the little flap of skin under the head of your penis is super sensitive
>this is sliced in half and removed during circumcision

keep masturbating with your hand and stretch yourself out
>>
Another weirdass dream about my sexdoll, dunno why I keep getting these
>decide to take a nap so I can stay awake later tonight
>shut door
>turn on window fan to get that cool 55~ degree air in
>fall asleep
>in a home
>messy as fuck with clothes and garbage everywhere
>nothing like the one I live in
>two faceless people come in and start moving stuff around and cleaning up
>keep directing them to other places besides the closet
>thats where the doll is
>place is horrifically clean in a matter of minutes
>turn around
>closet is opened
>already cleaned up
>there is a door in the closet
>leads to another part of the house
>find doll
>chest on the ground, legs in the air, proped up by a cot.
>fix dolls position
>see shadow in window of the door
>if it had eyes, this would be eye contact
>go to door
>open
>other side
>close
>faceless face facing me
>door starts shaking
>wake up
>door still shaking
>mfw
>windy outside making the door move
>>
>>17051904
>keep masturbating with your hand and stretch yourself out
This is impossible, if I apply even a little force I'll tear phimosis and that causes pain for 2-3days.

>kills sensitivity
I don't care anymore because right now I'm almost unsensitive with that skin hood covering my glans, so no difference there
>>
>>17052046
whatever man, when you have to really work your callused dickhead to have a fraction of the orgasm the rest of us do, remember this thread.
>>
Are magic eyes things typically pitted or otherwise slightly misshapen? There are a bunch of small holes and extra bits of gel in my lolinco
>>
>>17049126
So it still ships from out of country with no boxart?
>>
File: 4L_0ykuHdaO.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0ykuHdaO.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I made some slime
Can I fuck it?
Should I fuck it?
Would use a condom ofc
>>
My first onahole got it's first tear today. RIP
>>
>>17051035
>Is circumcision a good idea?
Consult with a doctor who isn't shit and prescribes alternative treatments. Circumcision should only be used as a last resort.
>>
>>17050539
>>17050813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCAbgiB505E
>>
>>17052827
put your dick in all the things, anon. and then when you are disappointed by the slime, spend about 30 bucks on a decent onahole
>>
>>17052539
If the seller responds. Even then though, based on what they told me, it should still be alright. Regardless, probably not worth banking on Amazon customer reps, the dryest people known to mankind. While technically it may be legal to purchase, it might not be legal to import. For example, Cocolo is available for prime shipping, and we all know how that went down before. They have the eroman as well, which is even worse. In other words, ignore Amazon Canada, they might fuck you over.
>>
>>17052827
Let's hope this green shit won't enter your urethra.
>>
>>17053426
>Would use a condom ofc
Nevermind.
>>
>>17051035

As someone who was considering circumcision due to phimosis and instead went with curing it by stretching I can safely say that I'm extremely happy that I did not go through with the operation as I now have an almost normal dick now(still very sensitive and my frenelum is pretty tight so it's hard to get the foreskin more than about 1 cm down past the glans but that's a pretty minor issue and will probably get better over time as a couple of months ago I couldn't get it more than a few mm past the glans).

It takes effort though, daily stretching is required and depending on how severe your case is it can take anywhere from a month or less to almost a year in very extreme cases. if I understood your post correctly you did not have this issue until about a year ago, in which case I doubt it's too severe a case you have. However compared to the pain and discomfort you'll have in the month or so after circumcision it's pretty much nothing, in fact I often enjoying my daily stretches in the shower, being able to gradually see the improvements.

What you end up doing is up to you and I obviously can't know exactly how bad your case is but I really recommend reading up as much as you can about fixing it by stretching, you can find a lot of blogs and such with people describing their experiences with it. This for example is one I remember reading https://phimosis.online/

It has definitely been one of the most uplifting experience of mine in recent memory to fix my phimosis, I've had it for as long as I can remember(so probably always) but first really realised how much of an issue it was when I first tried using an onahole as it was painful and I could barely feel any pleasure due to the skin being in the way, not to mention it wasn't possible to properly get into the hole. But now that I have fixed it and can finally use onaholes properly it's amazing and even though I probably won't use it on anything but onaholes anytime soon it has had a really nice effect on me as a whole, somehow being more positive and motivated about things.

So in short, try to fix it yourself before resorting to something you can not turn back from.
>>
File: 1493119849689.jpg (357KB, 1010x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1493119849689.jpg
357KB, 1010x1799px
Post some cute dolls
>>
>>17049189
What kind of outfits or articles of clothing do you have/are you getting for her?
>>
File: 450-201001042156246541.jpg (31KB, 299x449px) Image search: [Google]
450-201001042156246541.jpg
31KB, 299x449px
>>17053749
Nothing major atm. A set of lingerie, spats, thigh highs with garter belt. Plan to buy an OL suit, kinda like pickrelated but way more sluttier.
>>
File: 1480735789387.jpg (140KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480735789387.jpg
140KB, 1080x1080px
>>17053707
>tfw dont live alone so cant get dsdolls
I NEED THEM
>>
>>17053940
>spats
very nice
>thigh highs with garter belt
very, very nice
>Plan to buy an OL suit
can we hang out
>but way more sluttier.
patrician taste, sir.
>>
>>17053941
Same, I'll never have a girlfriend, let alone one who'll dress up in animoo shit like love live or, um, worse. Other than fagging things up in front of the mirror this feels like the only other option.
>>
File: DSC00911.png (1022KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00911.png
1022KB, 853x1280px
>>17053707
Can you use any hole with dsdoll as long as it fits, or only their brand?
>>
>>17051035
I would advice against it, it can get dry and unpleasant down there and lube is pretty much required even for normal wanking, aren't there creams and stretching techniques you can do to help with your condition? whatever it is, it's better than chopping off that foreskin. Wish I had a choice.
>>
>>17051035
After 14 or 15 years of regular fapping the skin just naturally peels back to a state where it's barely covering a few millimeters of the head. But it will naturally peel back way before that long anyway.
>>
>>17054469
It just got longer over the years in my case
>>
>>17049782
Alternatively, Omochadreams will ship it direct to you if you don't want to use a forwarder but the cost will be somewhat higher
>>
>tfw dick too big for the onahole you want
>>
>>17053498
Thanks, guess I'l try that for month and see the results.
>>
>>17054655
Looks like that and >>17049796 are my options, as Amazon won't ship it here.

Thanks dudes.
>>
Is Kanojotoys a good place to buy onaholes? I didn't see the store mentioned in the pastebin, but I know some guy who ordered from there
>>
>>17054919
Buy it anyway, and just J-J-JAM IT IN.
I mean unless its $50+ then yeah. Sometimes I find it fun to ruin some of the smaller onaholes that I buy.
>>
>>17054954
I mean I suppose they do stretch somewhat, so there's that
>>
lolinco is super tight and relatively deep, how do i make sure i've cleaned her out thoroughly?
>>
>>17055073
how do i dry it even?
>>
>>17055073
>>17055195
The same way as every other onahole - by reading the pastebin in the OP.
>>
>>17055261
ended up getting some paper towels and getting them (i think) to the bottom

just hope that she can handle all that stretching regularly
>>
Anyone own a tenga flip zero? Construction looks sturdier than the other flip holes.
>>
has toucan juice gone down in quality? the first time I bought it, it was incredible 10/10, but after having recently getting a new bottle, I feel like it dries out way too fast
>>
is it possible to put panties on a hip onahole and fuck it?
>>
>>17055457
if they fit, well yeah why not, but the fabric might stain the outer layer, I dunno I'm just making an assumption from the doll posters who've warned about fabric stains
>>
>>17055465
>if they fit
I'm kind of new to onaholes. Which hip would you recommend if I want to put panties on them? I also want the ass to be big enough for me to place both hands on them.
>>
>>17053707
Asking for a friend who wants to know purely out of curiosity and scientific interest

Where would one get dolls like that from?

The english websites of dsdolls don't seem to list those body types
>>
>>17057498
exdoll.
Same company, just the Chinese store
>>
Fat fuck with a small dick (4 inches max erect length). Looking to spend $100-$200 I need something that will make me never want a woman ever. What do you recommend?
>>
>>17050361
Go for dhh
>>
Holy fuck, I'm looking at exdolls right now. These things would make women completely obsolete for me.

How do I buy one? I'm in the US
>>
>>17054197
The insert hole is quite small, most onaholes won't fit in.
TPE and silicone are widely, but inconsistently, considered not compatible, you may end up melting your ona and/or your doll.

>>17058009
dsdoll.us
If you don't see what you want, email them and they should be able to provide the 145- and any head on the EXdoll chinese site.

If you want a doll for fug and not just for pictures, I recommend you not buy an EXdoll.
>>
>>17052046
Either get some steroid cream or wrap your junk in a damp towel that is as hot as you can tolerate then try light stretching.
>>
>>17058009
First check dsdoll to see if they have whatever model you want. Much easier to order from them. If not you will have to email John from dsdoll and let him know what you want from exdoll
>>
>>17057498
>>17057508
US store is managed by the same guys in the Chinese factories. You can send a mail to [email protected] and a guy named "jhon" can make you a custom order with any of the heads and bodies that are not in the western sites.
>>
>>17057919
not really expensive but I like my lolinco
>>
>>17058126
>If you want a doll for fug and not just for pictures, I recommend you not buy an EXdoll.

why?
>>
>>17058126
>If you want a doll for fug and not just for pictures, I recommend you not buy an EXdoll.
What's the difference between an EXdoll and dsdoll? I want one for fugging and for the aesthetics. I'm leaving humanity behind, brah.
>145- and any head on the EXdoll chinese site
How about a 168 cm one? I really like this doll's face: http://www.exdoll.com/product-309.html

Also, are heads/bodies limited/seasonal? Or will they keep making them and just add new ones as time goes on?
>>
>>17058147
>What's the difference between an EXdoll and dsdoll?
nothing
>>
>>17058144
Fucking a cold, lifeless, 25kg dead weight, with unrealistic proportions and rubbery skin is not fun.
If you can get past that, EXdolls are not worth the money. They're a lot smaller than you think, and the quality just isn't there. If you can afford one you'd be better saving up more and getting a 4woods, or a sinthetics/realdoll if you can deal with the mostly terrible faces and godawful posture and weight of the realdolls.

>>17058147
EXdoll and DSdoll are the same, just different names for China / rest of the world.
The 168 is 163 on western sites. The 170 is the 167 on western sites.
Do your research, especially on sizes. While a doll may have a large bust size she may still have the torso of an 8 year old girl.
Underbust, and vagina-to-mouth distances are important.
Don't expect doll forums to have unbiased reviews.
>>
>>17058159
>>17058185
I just tall girls, desu. Do you have one? You seem pretty knowledgeable regarding dolls.
>>17058185
>EXdolls are not worth the money
Which one has the best aesthetics? And which one is the best purely for fucking/feel?
>>
>>17058147
Bodies and heads do get retired and upgraded from time to time, but they're not seasonal as such.
EXdoll does do limited runs of custom makeup and outfits, but not of entire heads as far as I know.

>>17058216
I have one, yes.
The best aesthetics will be down to personal taste, but I would say realdoll, 4woods, sinthetics in that order are the most realistic looking. The owner of anatomical doll recently passed away, so I wouldn't include them on any list at the moment.
Silicone dolls pretty much all beat TPE dolls for looks.
As for best fucking, a TPE doll is physically easiest to fuck because the material generally stretches further allowing for more accessible posing, but as for feel I couldn't give an objective answer as I can't afford dolls from every manufacturer.
I will say though, I have over 30 onaholes and they're all better than the EXdoll insert purely on feeling. The weight and physical presence of a doll though is something you have to judge for yourself.
>>
>>17058185
Last time I checked, The Doll Forums dont even let you discuss exdoll/dsdoll anymore because of the 143cm
>>
>>17058216
Most dolls aren't that tall, but I'm 6'4 so your mileage may vary.
>>
>>17058246
TDF still allows EXdoll, and the 145, they just don't allow the 132 and 138 artetokio.
They also don't allow the DH168 128cm Molly, or any other child-like doll.
TDF is pretty much a protection racket, so take anything posted there with a very large grain of salt.
>>
What the fuck is going on? Where are these normies coming from? How do these people even find this thread?
>>
>>17058452
>normies
Irony.
>>
>>17058452
Hi. I'm the guy from /fit/. I actually found this thread mindlessly browsing 4chan at 3 in the morning. I think I'll leave now.
>>
>>17058452
>only degenerates masturbate
lmao. also not sure what you're complaining about. the typical discussion of these threads are the same as they have been for about 3 years now, just with more frequent doll discussion.
>>
>>17057919
Plush doll and venus real soft, or whichever tomax hole pleases you.

If you go the lazy route and get the toy demon plush, you'll be a little over your $200 budget, if you go cheap and get a Nui doll and stuff it yourself, you'll be $50 under budget.
>>
So I'm not very familiar with these things, but I've always been curious so I figured I'd try to give it a shot. I read the pastebin, and I'm just wondering for some extra details. I'm interested in the Toyheart Izuha 17 and it seems it's 5.5 inches deep, which is roughly half an inch larger than me, so I'm a little concerned it's too big, and I also am not sure if that little knob in the back would be pleasant or not. Thanks for any potential advice.
>>
>>17059584
Usually up to one inch shorter or larger won't make a difference. There are some excpetions like the TOMAX series where you can be two inches larger or vacuum based holes where you can be two inches shorter, so a half inch won't be detrimental to your enjoyment.
>>
>>17059610
Thanks, I figured it wouldn't have to be exact, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to try finding slightly more accurate measures, or if you were supposed to aim larger or smaller.
>>
god why do vacuum holes have to make such loud farting sounds

it's embarrassing
>>
File: 1474679516721.jpg (367KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1474679516721.jpg
367KB, 960x1440px
Does the dsdoll store no longer sell this head?
>>
Fuck.
>always fucked doll on bed in basic positions
>get super horny after a few hours of a heavily modded FO4 and skimpy armor and all mostly female raiders
>take doll
>position it to squat
>balance it perfectly to sit on my crotch while sitting in mesh office chair
>it slides up and down with ease with no chance of slipping out with my 7 inch dicklette
>a little bump and it moves up
>gravity does the rest
>playing
>bumping
>near climax after only 5 minutes
>unarmed build
>sneaking up on a female raider
>about to cum
>suplex her to death
>came in doll
>day and a half worth of buildup with the super semen regiment makes a splurting sound coming out of the doll
>blinded by lust realize I didnt bring a rag or tissues with me
>pull out
>even more on chair
>the mesh chair
this is ganna get moldy isnt it
>>
File: 1_1346824498_m_JpYyB.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1_1346824498_m_JpYyB.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
I remember getting a sample of golden lotion with my hole years ago, it had a women silhouette on it. Felt really good so I wanted to buy more, but I couldn't find it. Is this the same thing? From nls.
>>
>>17063983
I can't say if it is the same as whatever you are talking about, but I can tell you that the pictured lube is pretty good. I like it more than the Onatsuyu everyone raves about because it isn't nearly as runny and messy.
>>
only here for the doll pics
>>
>>17051035
Never do something you can't undo until you know what you cannot do once it is done.

It's your dick but I'd go talk to a doctor or two Anon and quit asking medical questions on a board for themoelastic polymer pussys.
>>
>>17063112
Not in the website,
Send them a mail and they will sell it to you.
>>
>>17063720
You could try using hydrogen peroxide, bleach, or rubbing alcohol.
>>
I've been trying to make DIY Onahole for a while does anyone have any suggestions what I can use to make it
>>
>>17063720

That's why you should always have a towel on top of the chair seat or some old shirts covering it first, you fool. Or use a condom or something.
>>
>>17064903
just don't
>>
>>17064903
a pringles can, some of that spongy material and a rubber/latex glove. don't forget the lube.
>>
File: F2D_800.jpg (29KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
F2D_800.jpg
29KB, 800x800px
Is it alright to powder a hole with baby powder? Pic related
>>
Why the hell is Venus Real Soft so damn expensive? I went to a bunch of adult shops in Akiba and even the high end holes topped out at 50 bucks. What gives?
>>
>>17065398
It's 4800 JPY so it's in line with the high end prices in Akiba. The additional cost in NA and Europe is from importing.
>>
I just fucked the couch with a small plastic bag in an ass-up position. That was some intense shit and miles better than my hand, although it's sad to think about how others are fucking girls while I'm fucking a inanimate object.
>>
>>17065370
yes
>>
Man the pastebin guide is a bit overwhelming.

What's everyones favorite onahole here? Are there any that most people seem to like and it's hard to go wrong with? I see that Venus one dropped a lot but it appears a little expensive for a first.
>>
>mfw got banned from the discord
>>
>>17066401
damn anon, what'd you do?
>>
>>17066407
Everyone started harassing me for being a "normie" and then one mod spammed the entire chat, so I told him to "shut the fuck up" and then told the other users that they are all "imbecilic, retarded cry babies."

Oh well.
>>
>>17066414
>boo everyone's a retard and I'm the only sane person
I'm not even in the discord but it sounds like you fucked up.
>>
>>17066474
Obviously, I fucked up. Otherwise I wouldn't have been banned.
>>
File: Capture.png (364KB, 791x857px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
364KB, 791x857px
Are these panties really being worn by some girl? I want one but without having piss colour on it and I want it like it was new
>>
>>17066563
Eh, I wouldn't trust it. What if some smelly old guy wore them?
>>
>>17066566
Thats really disgusting. Always wondered how they did these panties. I want to get them but new like any other normal clothes, not worn or anything
>>
>>17066576
Exactly. As for the panties themselves, I have no clue.
>>
can anyone explain how I can get queen cat adult toys to ship to Canada?
>>
>>17066666
Forwarding service.
>>
LADS i like this idea
https://twitter.com/MotsuToys/status/866939177639784449
>>
>>17066666
Nice satan quints. You have to mail them about that since shipping to canada is not available on their site, they'll happy comply.
>>
>>17067048
>swiss army hole
>>
>>17065370
Yes, if you don't mind the smell
>>
Does Jlist list on the box what you ordered?
I really want an onnahole but I don't want to have awkward conversations with my parents.
>>
>>17068069
>Jlist
don't do that. Even Jew(Toy)Demon is better.
>>
So, electric masturbators are totally absent from the pastebin.
How do they feel? I often realize I just can't move my hand anymore when I'm cumming in a onahole, I kinda want to get bullied by a vibrator that won't stop buzzing even while I'm cumming.
>>
>>17068108
I live in Europe and I was planning to add some other crap just so I don't have to explain what I got in the mail.
>>
>>17068181
Ah so you have nosy parents. Just tell them you ordered some stuff you can only get from Japan. you're not lying, even though you omitting details, and typically thats enough to get my parents off of my back. I'm just trying to save you some money so you don't suffer from ignorant tax.
>>
>>17068202
well not so much nosy and more so that I don't want to get weird looks when the box say "MALE FAP TOY"
>>
>>17068223
Any online retailer worth their salt does discreet shipping, and you can go even more discreet by removing any suggestive imagery on your toys (which is sometimes needed in places like Canada, Australia, and some parts of UK)
>>
File: 1489769704144.gif (58KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489769704144.gif
58KB, 269x200px
Anything that actually sucks your dick, you know besides cock pumps, was wondering what would the best be with some suction?
>>
https://twitter.com/MotsuToys/status/866939177639784449

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE
>>
>>17068292

uh
>>17067048
>>
>>17068277
Vacuum Witch suck strong

>>17066666
Send them a message through the "Contact Us" form on their site requesting a paypal invoice, shipping to Canada and the items you want. I've done it twice now, works fine.
>>
>>17068174
I've got some on a whim (Black Lock V and KR), they're ok. You'd be better off getting an actual good vibe and pressing that against yourself imo. I only use the KR on a whim now and then, and I don't much like the V.

>>17066633
Do you need it on a scale from 1-10?

>>17066303
My favourite is the Venus Real, but if you're looking for a cheaper starter hole I started with the Mouth of Truth (which is polarizing), and moved to the Lolinco and R20. I'd say any of the 3 is a good start, with a bias to the former 2 because they're less polarizing. Remember to check size vs tunnel length ant etc too.
>>
>>17067048
>>17068292
>300 euros
how about this instead kek
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071RC5TBD/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1BOJIWXIJS3YQ&colid=3799TGBT7HFPG
>>
>>17067151
>>17068633
>>17066840

Thanks guys, they just shipped my package.
>>
My Lillith Uterus already has small tears on it and it's only been two weeks since I got it. How do I stop this from getting worse/happening in the future? Or is it normal? I only use it every other day and I powder it every time I'm done like a good little boy.
>>
>>17068782
Turning it inside-out to clean it? If not, you're a big man, nothing you can do about it. I have the same issue, I go through a Venus Real every year. If you are flipping it out to clean, don't. Rinse it with water first to get most of the shit out, then get your fingers in there to clean it fully. Not pleasant to do the first few times, but it's the best way.
>>
when is the vorze SA successor coming out
>>
>>17068879
Uh oh I've been doing just that. I'm just scared of stuff getting trapped inside the uterus so I've been been poking a q-tip in the little crevices. Guess I'll stop doing that. Lesson learned. Sadly I'm not big, so I know it's definitely because I've been turning it inside out.
>>
File: TPG102_2.jpg (107KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TPG102_2.jpg
107KB, 1500x1500px
Anyone have experience with the Tenga-branded lube? I've never really heard too much about it before, so I figured I'd ask what it's like.
>>
can anyone explain how important powdering is?
from what I read on the guide, its to keep the outside from getting dirty, but is washing it not enough?

also my first hole is coming in some time next week and I wanted to know if I can use just straight out the box or if I should wash it or something first
>>
does anyone have any info on mini dolls like the DS mini?
>>
The waiting after ordering is the worst. I keep checking my tracking number and wondering if it gets shipped processed or delivered. I work late so i know im not going to be home when it gets delivered. Which means my neighbors have to sign for it. It wont be the forst ona ive picked up from their house
>what is it anon
>uhh.. Shoes?
A few days later
>lemme see your new shoes
>...th-they didnt fit
>>17069609
Wash it before. Its not a pair of pants from walmart for Christ sake. Youre going to be putting you dick in it. Please act accordingly. I powder it after every use.. It keeps it soft helps with the drying process and keeps it smiling proper. Dont be lazy broseph. Just do it.
>>
>>17069647
Yeah I'll do that then, I just wanted to use it as soon as possible, but I guess I'd rather not have my dick rot off.
>>
>>17069606
used real and solid and i got to say they are pretty good
>>
Meiki maria and zxy are my favorite holes, but sadly they need to be replaced now. I'm thinking about trying the venus real instead of rebuying the meikis.
Does anyone have them and can give me some input? Thanks.
>>
>>17070187
I have Meiki ZXY and Venus Real Soft.

Meiki ZXY gives me more stimulation despite being a soft hole. It has a more pronounced and visible g spot. Venus Real Soft feels like a straight tunnel to me despite the pics, and it feels like fucking a cloud (fucking nothing).

I'm cut though.
I prefer ZXY. It's my goto if I'm not in a loli mood.
>>
>>17070233
Just for contrast I'm also cut and the Venus Real is my favorite hole, and I can definitely feel the curves/bump in it. I quite like lower stim holes though, and haven't tried any of the Meikis yet.
>>
>>17070187
Rebuy the zxy. I get the feeling you might miss it. Ive been thinking about the dolphin one. It sounds crazy. The problem here is gauging the softness. Sticking your dick through three pussies in one stroke could either be a nightmare or a blessing. Im thinking soft. Ya can't go wrong with a venus real. I have normal. Like >>17070233 said its a straight tunnel but if you're sensitive you can definitely feel the details.
>>
>mouth of truth

feels ok but are the teeth meant to feel good? they feel weird

does ona recommend keeping or removing them
>>
>>17052827
Shape it like a loli first
>>
>>17069609
No, washing is not enough. You need to powder it, this prevents the material becoming sticky. It will become very sticky after being washed a few times and will pick up lots of tiny balls of fabrics, dried sweat and whatever else is nearby. It's near impossible to get these off until you powder it. Even simply drying it off with a towel will cause it to pull a bunch of little specs of cotton off of the towel.

The stickiness isn't a sign of poor washing, it's due to the material being porous. The powder gets into the pores blocking anything else, making it feel smooth and preventing anything sticking. It's powdered at the factory to prevent this until after the first wash.
>>
>>17069609
I personally have never powdered my holes and have not had any problems. I usually warm my holes up in hot water before use so I figured there wasn't much point if the powder was gonna be washed off. And I know what powdered is like, I have some busty Aichans. Just store them in a reasonably clean place.
>>
>>17071226
Keep it for an arbitrary number of times, let's say 5. Still don't like it? Dentist time.
>>
>>17066633
The onahole feels better
>>
>my onas were forgotten about since I got my doll
>its been about a year without maintenance
oh shit
>>
>>17072453
Its ok, I left my onahole in the trunk of my car through blazing/humid summers and frosty winters for a year and a half. Whipped out recently without problems. Even the lube is fine
>>
Are Tenga eggs worth it?
I don't have any holes and I'm considering picking one up before getting a proper hole.
>>
>>17072625
No. You will get maybe four uses out of it if you're gentle and have more lube.

Just throw down for a $25 hole
>>
>>17071759
Yeah, really powdering feels best if you're going to store it for a long time, or maybe once on awhile to avoid dust pills or something
>>
>>17070233
And what if you are in a loli mood? What do you use?
>>
>>17073779

lolinco, vaa, daisyuki hold.
lolinco virgo if i think they're more accepting or a bit older.

oh and i still albeit seldom use my venus real soft; for cloudy thicc milfs.
>>
I've been using my Venus Real Soft for over a year now and bought a replacement after it was getting kind of worn out. Tried a lot of other holes and this was my clear favorite. The replacement was great.

I then bought a Muses Kokalo in Very Soft and wow, I can't go back to the Venus Real anymore. In comparison:
The Kokalo feels like it's gently wrapping around your dick. I described the Venus Real like fucking a cloud but the Kokalo just feels more caressing in comparison.
The Venus Real feels like it's trying to push you out all the time. The Soft texture doesn't feel soft anymore after getting used to Very Soft. In fact it feels overstimulating for me now.

10/10 would recommend for fans of the Venus Real
>>
>be addicted to soda
>have weak loads
>even little yellow jelly things which scared me until googling it
>broke free
>started drinking more tea like my animes
>and just plain water
>but still soda for dinner to keep the edge at bay
>loads got thicker and whiter
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
>>
File: gitb rip.jpg (747KB, 1440x2068px) Image search: [Google]
gitb rip.jpg
747KB, 1440x2068px
Is entrance ripping like this normal? It's a Girl in the Box. I've been fairly gentle while using it, but the entrance was pretty fucking tiny. Is it likely to spread, or should it be fine since it's just the entrance?
>>
>>17074466
yeah entrances like that with a little flap tend to rip. it generally does not get super bad but also its there to prepare you for the real thing. starts super tight at first but eventually she starts going on tinder for the pringles can condom type of people
>>
>>17074473

That's good. She is way too tight for me right now. If I let go she not only pops off, but shoots off like 6 inches like a fucking rocket if I let go when its on my dick, which while amusing at first, is extremely inconvenient.

Also it's hard to last very long, especially if I use the USB onahole warmer a lot. Feels better than the real thing, but you really need build-up to get good orgasms, so I have to keep taking my dick out to edge.

Also the USB warmer doesn't seem to last very long, so you have to keep reapplying it. How do you guys deal with this?
>>
>>17074530
Im kinda at that point in my masturbatory career where I dont care about lasting but so much want a lullaby fap or wakeup fap
>>
>>17074156
For your next hole I recommend that you try the rich soft, which is even softer. The soft material is indeed quite hard compared to very/rich soft.
>>
Is there anything like automatic holes? With actual stroking action, not like the time rotor. Any recommendations? Didn't see anything like this in the pastebin.
>>
>chinese madmen selling loli dolls on german amazon

they're not even trying to hide it
>>
>>17075926
link?
>>
i have a somewhat small johnny, maybe 10cm erect but i'd say he's a bit thicker than normal

what do you lads recommend
>>
>>17076337
Virgin Age Admission is typically well received here, as long as you like something constricting your dick.
>>
What's a "dick bully"? I keep seeing the term used here, yet the guide doesn't define it.
>>
>>17076486
From the term itself, it bullies your dick. Unlike soft and gentle holes, dick bullies has over-the-top stimulation, ultra tight dick hugging, etc. Not everyone likes it.
>>
Queen cat's amazon FBA just ran out of stock on Venus Real Soft and I was hoping for the2 -day prime shipping so I can beat my meat this weekend. Any other stores that would be able to ship to me in the states ASAP?
>>
>>17071531
You only powder the outside, I assume?
>>
>>17077059
Correct.
>>
Can I get a quick run-down on the realism difference between the Venus Real and the Lilith Uterus?
>>
Does anyone have the Venus clone? I'm replacing my meikis and after looking around a bit the clone looks a lot more interesting than the Real.
>>
>>17075664
vorze 10 SA is the only good one
>>
>>17066563
>>17066566
>>17066576
>>17066592
Don't bother. I hear that some people buy those panties, go to a public restroom, and rub them on the floor and toilet, and then sell them in vending machines/UFO catchers/gacha venders/whatever.
>>
>>17076514
Ahh, I figured. I was also thinking about stuff like the entrance being too tight, etc.
>>
I'll ask again: is kanojotoys a good site to buy from?
>>
should I buy a doll or a motorcycle
>>
>>17081082
motorcycle if you want to save on gas for job commutes

the doll for a funner ride
>>
test
>>
I'm completely new to this kind of thread. Was looking through /csg/ and came across this.
>Length
about 5.5 inches
>Girth
about 4.8 inches
>Budget
probably $50, give or take a bit
>Location
Australia
>>
File: 1464959282357.jpg (913KB, 1636x596px) Image search: [Google]
1464959282357.jpg
913KB, 1636x596px
Need more character onahole charts.
>>
>>17080984
Yup, brought from them no problem. They have a huge list of products and shipping is decent. Prices may be slightly higher on some products than other stores so try to compare the listing price with other vendors
>>
I just tried out Onatsuyu. Holy shit it's literally water, but lube. How is this possible
>>
>>17082260
I've wanted to try it for a long time but I still have a lot of lube (that I hate) so I don't want to spend the money yet. The comments about Onatsuyu being really close to the real thing has me intrigued.
>>
Does being circumsized matter in any way in a onahole purchase? Any cut fellows can chime in
>>
>>17084093
As long as you lube appropriately, it should still be the same. If you're asking the difference between circumsized vs. uncircumsized, only a person who was uncut and then became cut would know.
>>
I read the entire paste and shopped about. And just now I ordered the Seventeen Bordeaux plus accessories from NLS as my first step into this wonderful world. Now nothing to do but wait.

Cheers, m8s.
>>
Any idea why they decided to make the Lilith Uterus smaller than the Venus Real? Why not go with the same thickness?
>>
>>17066666
i bought lilith uterus to st cathrines ontario by Contact Us method
>>
Powder Is nice I do the power yes is good it make the, retardeds mother of ufck
>>
>>17084357
Did you have a stroke in middle of writing that?
>>
>>17084162
Supposedly the Bordeaux has separation problems due to its dual layered properties. It's still a good hole, when it holds together at least.
>>
How are western retail onaholes? Are they generally recommended not to get instead of something imported?
>>
>>17084419
Fleshlight honestly aren't bad at all but it's more more well endowed people. Stoya fleshlight is stypically well received here. I have a few but don't use them anymore cause I don't really like grabbing on a plastic case as it fucks with my connection and intimacy., and also they're fairly expensive.
>>
>>17068292
I like to think about what type of personality this creature would have.

>feed me Seymour. Feeeed me.
>>
File: 444.jpg (83KB, 560x670px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
83KB, 560x670px
>>17050539
I would pay a lot of money for a decent looking head that had some sort of suction and auto lube feature.

Instead we get this shit.
>>
>>17084392
I saw that in the reviews. It's not a hugely expensive product, but hopefully it lasts a couple months. Then I can try something new.
>>
>>17084835
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>17084379
>>>17084357 (You)
what this means storke
>>
>>17084379
hah, I bet he had a "stroke" of sorts
>>
wtf I ordered off queen cat and have been tracking my shipment and apparently its gone from LA to Louisville to Hamilton to Toronto (where I live) then it got flown back to LA?

what the heck is happening help
>>
>>17085306
did you forget to remove illegal packaging?
You're lucky they sent it back instead of sending the party van after you.
>>
I didn't order a loli hole or anything, but I didn't tell them anything about removing packaging when I ordered. What constitutes illegal packaging though?

for reference i bought this: http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/succubus-2d-wavy-ripple-male-masturbator/
>>
>>17069644
Look into TPE dolls. Actually this is for all the doll discussion here - TPE is this super soft and stretchy stuff, like Fleshlight and Meiki onaholes. Those are types of TPE/TPR, it's all similar stuff. It feels fucking fantastic to fuck. Since TPE has been around forever, and the dolls are made in China, they are cheap. You can get 65cm tall dolls, 100cm tall, and on up to life-size.

They're made in China but the ones you'll probably see for sale are made for international market, meaning higher quality, and will not melt your dick. Watch out for domestic Chinese market dolls! These are super cheap, and for a reason.

Don't buy from Amazon unless they are Prime sellers, otherwise you will get a bootleg that falls apart.

There's a bunch of legit vendors. UK and AU will block underage-looking dolls at customs, as will Norway and Canada. Google "tpe sex dolls" or stuff like "realistic sex dolls" to find the top sellers of these - one is having a huge sale now, I don't want this post to look like a spam so I'll let you find them.
>>
File: 153+17328.jpg (358KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
153+17328.jpg
358KB, 1024x683px
TPE doll made by WM Doll
>>
>>17085526
>]
nasty lips
>>
Are onaholes seriously worth the shame of buying one? I'm in Akiba right now...
>>
>>17085855
>Shame
Who gives a fuck? Do you think the cashier will give a shit about you when they deal with hundreds of people buying them every day? When they deal with all sorts of perverts and weirdos per hour? Man up faggot, the only one shaming you is yourself.
>>
>>17085306
I've had that happen with orders from the US before. I contacted everyone involved, trying to find an answer and got nothing consistent. Then one day (when the tracking said it was in LA) it just showed up. USPS and Canada Post tracking are garb.

>>17085459
The only thing to be concerned about is blatant loli, the packaging on that is fine.

>>17085855
Just do it friendo
>>
>>17085935

Wow when I heard usps was bad I didnt realize it was that bad
Will they still send me an email when it gets delivered?
Also why the fuck does it say its back in LA in the first place, did it aftually get flown back there or is everyone at usps dumb?
>>
>>17086544
>Wow when I heard usps was bad I didnt realize it was that bad
Part of the blame is on Canada Post too, since they don't track most international orders on their side anymore, which I'm sure complicates it for everyone.

>Will they still send me an email when it gets delivered?
Couldn't tell you, I didn't get one, but I never signed up for one. It just showed up one day.

>Also why the fuck does it say its back in LA in the first place, did it aftually get flown back there or is everyone at usps dumb?
Couldn't tell you, I got conflicting answers on that from different sides, I'm assuming that Canada Post was correct when they said it was in customs during that period, but I have no way of knowing.
>>
>>17086544
>Also why the fuck does it say its back in LA in the first place, did it aftually get flown back there or is everyone at usps dumb?
If it made its way all the way to Canada before being sent back to LA, Canada post is at fault for sending it back. it's not like USPS went to retrieve it. Best case scenario there's probably a database error or the tracking system doesn't know the destination code for your piddly post office. If I recall from an earlier discussion CP is also lazy as fuck.

tl;dr calm the fuck down. you'll get your silicone vagina.
>>
File: DSC01829.jpg (291KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01829.jpg
291KB, 850x1000px
>>17085855
>Are onaholes seriously worth the shame
Yes. Steamy juicy shame, and it's part of the rush. I make sure to pad my order by adding pantyhose, otokonoko bras and buttplugs. That way the onahole is no longer the focus of the cashier.
>>
>>17085855
stop now man I started with an egg a few years ago now I own three dolls

you have a chance never do not never
>>
>>17057919
> Fat fuck with a small dick (4 inches max erect length).
Are you me?
>>
>>17066563
If I were a girl I would sell those. Why not get profit from pervs?
>>
Does anyone know what is the power output of an onahole warmer? I have a really big and delicate one and normal ones aren't enough to warm it if I leave it in the recommended time and get too hot and damage it if let longer. I want to make my own onahole warmer now.
>>
Alright, so I've had this packet of Insomnia lube I got with my Dolphin sitting around forever, curiosity finally got the best of me and I tried it out.

This lube doesn't quit. I kept going mostly because I wanted to see how long it would take before it started to dry out, and after an hour of intense edging I gave up. It never even felt like it started to dry. On top of that it still manages to keep that liquidy, stringy lightness that Onatsuyu has, allowing you to feel every bit of the texture without getting in the way. It's basically Onatsuyu+ imo. As soon as my bottle of Onatsuyu is done (which'll still take a while, I'm only half way done and it's massive after all) I'm jumping on to the Tomax shill train even harder and stocking up on Insomnia. The shit is neat. Try it.
>>
>>17087094
link? Insomnia is a too generic word.
>>
>>17065370
Can someone tell me if corn starch would be okay as well?
>>
>>17087151
It's a Tomax lube, it's up on Queencat, Omochadreams and Daimaoh, depending on your region.

>>17087184
Corn Starch and Talc are the two big ones people use, if I remember right even Fleshlights "Renewing Powder" is just corn starch.
>>
>>17087191
>Omochadreams

really?
>>
>>17087259
Oops, my bad, I just assumed they'd have it being Tomaxs EU seller and all. Sorry for the false hope.
>>
http://www.qu.cn/goods-6267.html

I know someone who imports lots of stuff for resale, and he has this one, I could get it for 45bux, has anyone tried it?. I guess not.
Also is the 3.2kg version, not the small one.

17cm penis
>>
Shit

Bought something from daimaoh and forwarded it to JSS, but it seems nobody was home and now I have to reschedule a delivery. Anybody got experience with this? Should I contact JSS?
>>
is vorze cyclone 10 SA still the only decent electric toy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1fC7egKssk
>>
Is 15cm too small for full enjoyment of a Venus Real?
>>
>>17088612
Nope, tunnel length is 13 cm.
>>
onahole veteran here, just got the lolinco virgo. Heres my lolinco virgo review:

depending on the person, this thing is the best onahole in existence, or damn near unfappable
first off, I got this because my dick is larger than average (7in) but I wanted something that could be hidden easily and used with 1 hand, but I also wanted something intense. Lolinco virgo satisfies all of those requirements, so I thought it would be my new current favorite

and oh boy, it is. It’s so fucking tight, people said it would be tight, but I didn’t expect it to be THIS tight. The reason why I say this could be damn near unfappable for unexperienced fappers is because it’s so tight with so much pressure it’s just damn near uncomfortable. I dare you to find me something that is tighter than this.

Then again, my dick is pretty girthy too. I can go balls deep and perfectly hit the womb at the end if I get a FULL thrust in, the womb itself is pretty much texture less though, but it’s a nice feel penetrating a womb I guess. This thing is so tight because the hole is just so small, and there’s so much meat around it since its pretty big. The overall canal doesn’t seem prone to tearing but the initial hymen tore already, obviously. The hymen is designed in a way where its just a single point of even EXTRA tightness so it only makes sense that it would tear. Also there’s no way you can even fit your dick in this thing unless you are ROCK hard. Weak dickletts beware.

The material is actually quite soft, but the overall design of the canal is very interesting and it is definitely has pretty high stimulation. The overall stimulation isn’t as high as something like mouth of truth but it makes up for that in tightness. Cleaning it is also a bitch, probably the worst ever to clean other than weird fucking hips.

Pros
- Extremely tight
- Intensity 4/5 (MoT is 5/5)
- Large enough for big dicks
- Small enough for easy one handed use, storage
- Just heavy enough
Cons
- Can be so tight its uncomfortable
- Entrance will tear
- Bitch and a half to clean
-
tl;dr get the lolinco virgo if you want to try something new and want something intense for some SERIOUS fapping. Newbie fappers stay away and instead get a more all purpose ona like alice dayo, kokoro, venus real or whatever
>>
>>17087503
pls respond
>>
>>17066563
They were probably worn, by an OL. or a baa-san. Stank is stank.
>>
>>17066563
>and I want it like it was new
I used to be a used panty customer, go to ebanned. Many sellers will do whatever you want. extreme or light.
>>
Anyone with a water flosser/waterpik tried using it to clean onaholes? I have one but I'm not sure will the pressure damage my hole.
>>
File: onahole_disposal.webm (647KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
onahole_disposal.webm
647KB, 840x480px
I've started to notice a correlation between frequent onahole use and having to put a bit of drano down the sink to get it flowing well again.
>>
>>17066563
i sell mine online for extra cash but im not super active so they dont get really sweaty or anything

mine start at $40 for 24 hours of wear though
>>
hey guys, anyone have any suggestions for a hole with high suction? in retrospect i really liked that about my daisyuki hold, but the hole design (that tiny tiny entrance up front) made it a lot shittier than it had to be.

bonus points for durability, double bonus points for tomax (never bought one before)
>>
>>17089546
Vacuum Witch, durable as shit too.
>>
>>17089577
appreciate the recommend, but this is pretty pricey (like 80 beaverbucks before shipping) - got any other suggestions by any chance?
>>
Hey guys, absolute beginner to onaholes here, I just bought a Puni Virgin Mini while visiting Japan, and am wondering what the experience is like using that product.
>>
>>17086544
>Also why the fuck does it say its back in LA in the first place
Usually this is just an update being late to get into the tracking system. It seems that the system sets the time of an update for when the update is received, rather than when the update was made:
>LA receives package
>Reports it received
>Sends to Toronto
>Toronto reports received
>System receives message from Toronto, shows package there
>System receives message from LA, shows package back there again
>>
>>17089730
shhh I prefer to see the autism bloom
>>
https://www.otonajp.com/50-bottles-of-lotion-powder
Is this what I think it is? Does this make the same god-tier lube that Magic Eyes packs with their onaholes?
>>
File: lel.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>17089622
They're great, only problem really is the tightness at first, but that's what lube is for.
>>
>>17089291
I would love to talk to you about panties in depth.
>>
File: 1451142511939.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451142511939.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>17089790
lets all love lain!
>>
>>17089622
>I just bought a Puni Virgin Mini while visiting Japan

Did you leave Japan yet? Did customs give you a hard time?
>>
>>17089595
Not off the top of my head at least, if suction is the goal it's definitely the top pick. I paid 78 Trudeaubucks for mine and 30 for the shipping (I had more in the order so yours night be less) and I don't regret it. It was my go to hole for the longest time.
>>
>>17089779
I'm interested in this stuff too, anyone have experience with this stuff? I found it on amazon.jp but there's only one review for it.
>>
>>17087094
So to further test the staying power of Insomnia, I kept the rest of the packet and had a go with my Dolphin. Just for reference, the Dolphin drinks lube more than any other hole I own and I typically have to reapply at least once, depending on the length of the session. But not today. Insomnia kept the thing slick the entire way through, I don't know what kind of Japanese alchemy to make this stuff but it's top tier. Didn't start to feel drier, didn't need to lower the suction to reduce friction so I could keep going before reapplying, didn't have to do anything but keep on fapping to completion. I can definitly see why it was packed in with the Dolphin, it almost needs it. Will definitely buy in the future.

/Tomax shilling
>>
>>17055073
you dont you let your semen rot in there till it smells reall bad and you wash it out and its all yellow and shit
>>
>>17088941
what if i got a 5 inch dick anon, is it still worth it? I like the normal lolinco
>>
File: nozomi-toujou-29815.jpg (101KB, 280x410px) Image search: [Google]
nozomi-toujou-29815.jpg
101KB, 280x410px
About the nui doll...

It's recommended to use 1kg of polyester filling
But that seems kind of lightweight to me. After all, a woman is much heavier than that. I would prefer something more realistic, and i don't mind heavier women.
So i am thinking of stuffing with old clothes instead. But would that feel too rough, or too uneven? Or maybe bean bag beads? IDK.
>>
>>17089779
just order J-lube then

almost 100% sure this stuff is also just polyetheleneglycol with a dessicant/flow promoter filler.
>>
>>17089730
oh that makes sense I guess. Kinda weird why that happens but whatever
>>
File: confused animegirl.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
confused animegirl.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>17088941
How does one become a onahole veteran?
>>
File: 56556922_p0.jpg (115KB, 339x444px) Image search: [Google]
56556922_p0.jpg
115KB, 339x444px
My lolinco came with her hymen broken already.
>>
>>17090330
20 confirmed kills
>>
>>17090496
with an onahole as the weapon
>>
>>17090500
I thought the onaholes were the casualties.

According to my spreadsheet I'm halfway there.
>>
>>17089730
I didn't leave yet, I'm planning on putting everything questionable in a separate check-in luggage, instead of carrying on board. So everything should be fine? I think.
>>
I kinda want one but I feel weird sticking my dick into a fake pussy.
Is that normal?
>>
>>17090707
Yes, but only until you've actually tried it with a good onahole (no Tenga eggs or bargain bin garbage)
>>
>>17090707
Personally I'd only get it if you really want one and not just kinda. It's an investment. By the time you really want one, you'd be over the fact that you're sticking your dick in fake pussy anyway. If you care about making a comparison, women stick fake dicks into their pussies all the time and that's normal.
>>
File: 1385791944155.jpg (97KB, 1020x676px) Image search: [Google]
1385791944155.jpg
97KB, 1020x676px
>>17090384
Don't worry anon,
She obviously broke it playing sports or something
>>
>>17091006
well it's more that I'll be getting a circumcision and I heard that hand fapping doesn't work when circumcised.
I'm also torn between no fap and getting a GF and just satisfying base desires.
>>
>>17091096
>I'll be getting a circumcision
Why would you willingly do that as an adult?
>>
>>17091136
Phimosis and the doctor told me that there's no other way.
>>
>>17089281
The surface of my sink gets lined with some black/grayish gooey material whenever I use my holes too.
>>
>>17085855
anon don't do this

you cannot go back

this is a one way street into madness
>>
>>17089281
Isn't that the monster chimera on the left?

How is it? Been thinking about buying that one
>>
>>17089922
alright, thanks for that then. probably gonna pick up a ju-c puti 1 as well because why not
>>
>>17091006
>It's an investment
What's the resale on cocksleeves?
>>
>>17091271
lube?
>>
Apart from the mermaid ones, any holes based on monster girls?
>>
>>17091888
You could pretend the Dolphin is a Dolphin-girl desu
>>
>>17092506
Dolphins. Mermaids. Same shit.
>>
>>17087094
>>17090150

First timer here, I think I'm having troubles in using lube. I have a Lilith Uterus and using Insomnia. Maybe I could use some advice here.

There's something wrong with how the lube is dripping down and pooling at my balls. If anything, I'm using it while laying on my back. Just five minutes in and I could feel the lube thinning out. I put spit in there, but not even five minutes it starts to dry out again.

What could I be doing wrong? I feel like the labia is scraping off the lube, but I don't think that's the case. I'm barely on the average side (5.7 x 5 in) so I don't think the girth is the issue here. Am I using it wrong, or what?

I put the lube inside the hole and make sure to spread it out around before entering it.
>>
File: The fuck is this onahole.jpg (172KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The fuck is this onahole.jpg
172KB, 1200x1200px
I have seen a lot of fucked up looking onaholes.....ones you fuck a dicks urethra, or rupture a membrane of rubber and have red goop come out, or even one where you fuck a mushroom.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING?!
https://www.otonajp.com/blue-frame-uminari
that is the LEAST erotic box art I have EVER seen. Is this thing supposed to be some form of massive battle sub or some fucking shit?!
>>
>>17090707
The first time I got mine, I felt terrible using it and ashamed afterwards. Even the strongest /jp/ power level can't prevent that. But it took less than a week for it to become normal. Now I've tried 14 different plastic pussies and I don't even remember how to masturbate without one (sometimes an issue when traveling).
>>
>>17091096
You realize that 79% of the US is circumcised, right? Do you really think 79% uses onaholes to fap?

I've been circumcised since birth and it totally works fine without lube. Takes longer than with, though.
>>
>>17092661
Lube the front of the onahole a bit, too. But it's normal for the lube to work its way up - you sometimes need to squeeze and redistribute. Also try starting out with a bit more lube.
>>
>>17093048
>79% of the US is circumcised
you even circumcise women?
i thought only africans did that
>>
>>17093029
I saw those when I made an Otona order the other day. I guess they are for the military nerds that wish they could fuck vehicles or something?
>>
>>17093029
Has KanColle gone too far?
>>
>>17053399
if it ships from within canada i dont think it goes through customs? only if shipped from outside
>>
>>17093029
>They don't have to throw away the box

HOORAY!
>>
>>17093988
I never even noticed that it looks like a legit hobby kit XD
>>
Have people ever traveled with an onahole on an airplane? Does that shit light up on the scanner and they have to hand inspect?
>>
File: tonight you.jpg (686KB, 2660x1423px) Image search: [Google]
tonight you.jpg
686KB, 2660x1423px
>>17094031
I got a daki in a box and the customs declaration said "plastic kit" true story.
>>
>>17094053
Doesn't resemble explosives, sharp objects or other prohibited items. Not to mention how many more dildos they probably see in the thousands of bags one person scans in a day. I'm pretty sure someone's dirty cocksleeve is not an issue.
>>
>>17074466
Is it a Toys Heart brand? Those usually tear at the entrance after a few uses. Same with some NPG or meiki holes that have lip/partially covered entrances.
>>
im 9in x 6in, are the big dick holes in the guide good for me?
>inb4 pencil dick
pls no bully
>>
Just bought a 2 pack onatsuyu. The lube supply is probably going to outlive most of my toys.
>>
>>17048947
Alright I need some advice. I bought the Mouth of Truth as my first onahole awhile back, and have since run out of the included lube. I've decided I'm going to buy in bulk, so here's my lineup:

Campus Life Athletic Type, Campus Life Tidy Type, Girl in the Box, Onatsuyu Juicy Lotion 370ml.

That's ~140$ and I'm trying to stay under 150$. Do you have any suggestions? Should I swap any of these for something better (are the Meiki's overhyped)? I was considering switching something for the Lolinco Virgo but I liked having the campus types as a duo. Am I getting a good lube? What should I do?
>>
>>17094287
bump for effort
>>
>>17090384
Lolinco has a hymen?
>>
>summer rolls around
>my genitals are all loosy goosy
>nuts always slapping dolls taint every thrust
>feels good on its own right
>but turns into this weird euphoric feeling every thrust close to orgasm and during orgasm
>>
>>17094287
Where are you getting the $140 from?
A combination of Amazon for the lube and Queencat for everything else comes to $114 before shipping and taxes. Though they are out of one of they Campus Lives.

And why not get the virgo over the campus lives, they look kinda ehh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrATyIJnNPM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yia27nBTgfk
>>
I have a bit of a problem with my fleshlight (or maybe i don't, i'm not sure) and i thought this was the best place to ask. I cum in like 10 seconds. Then wait 30 seconds and go at it again and last maybe 25 seconds. The enveloping warm soft wetness feels so fucking good that i simply have no chance. Especially if i thrust into it rather than using it with my hands. It's like my mammal brain goes full breeding mode while thrusting. It has no texture inside and i have no idea how tight or loose it is because i have nothing to compare it to. After nutting i can barely get my dick out because it's so sensitive. Even more strange is that the actual sensation inside isn't particularly intense while penetrating yet my glans actually shrinks significantly during penetration, possibly because it's actually getting overstimulated considering how ridiculously sensitive it is after nutting. I have to almost count down to pull it out like you would do with a band aid on a hairy part. I'm closer to 30 than 20 and i'm not circumsized. I can edge for hours while jacking off normally. Is my dick fucked up or do i actually have a premature ejaculation issue or something?
>>
so my Nippori ver. Gokujo Namagoshi hip (https://www.otonajp.com/nippori-ver-gokujo-namagoshi) just ripped inside making it pretty useless as it's now impossible to clean... stay away from this one, guys!
i'm now looking to replace it and am considering either Tama's new Muchi Puni DX (https://www.otonajp.com/muchi-puni-dx) or EXE's Puni Ana DX Hard (https://www.otonajp.com/puni-ana-dx-hard-edition)... any recommendations?
thanks!
>>
>>17095586
I'm not an expert but it sounds like PE to be, nothing has ever been able to make me cum in 10 seconds, and if I go for a second time, it takes longer than 30 seconds to get ready and it takes way longer to cum
>>
File: index.jpg (86KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
86KB, 670x670px
How good is this onahole? Its called BLUE FRAME UMINARI
https://www.otonajp.com/blue-frame-uminari
>>
How do I make it so I can click on the picture on a product on Otonajp and see its full size instead of some zoom?
>>
>>17094249
My oldest toy is about 3 onatsuyus in. It's a bit rough.
>>
>>17095850
>>17093029
>>
>>17096338
was that supposed to answer my question?
>>
>>17094837
There's a reason people play with their balls
>>
>>17096350
nope!
>>
Is it better to leave the cum inside for maybe an hour before cleaing the onahole? If I try to wash the cum out right away it turns into sticky clumps and is a pain to clean.
>>
>penis posted, all related posts removed
damn. i hope the guy comes back and gives us the final nut count.
>>
Serious talk, did anyone enjoy the SCP?
>>
What happens if I powder my dick with corn starch
>>
>>17097439
Dry skin.
>>
>>17097577
well im dissapointed
>>
File: 20170529_174432.jpg (177KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_174432.jpg
177KB, 1032x581px
>>
>>17097729
and how many times this weekend did YOU fuck her, anon?
>>
>>17049189
Did op get their doll yet or did I miss the post
>>
>>17096350
dude its obvious no one has bought this thing yet since the only things I have seen that MIGHT be reviews are on tojo amazon and I can not read tentacle monster script.
>>
>>17097902
Not him but I might buy one for the kek factor.
>>
>>17097127
I can cum while using it, but since it's just a glorified cock ring, it's by far my least used hole, even though its probably the easiest one to clean imo.
>>
>>17097947
I might buy it as well just because the inside looks interesting. Although it looks like they took some internal designs straight from some newer toysheart onaholes and combined them into one XD
>>
File: saya_desperate.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
saya_desperate.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE
I WANT A REAL PUSSY
>>
File: 1496087617491.jpg (60KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1496087617491.jpg
60KB, 580x580px
Hey guys,

Just bought the ona called Ecstasy! Doctor Anal from Jlist (plus another ona and the usb thing that warms up your ona), but I couldn't found any review from it.
What do you guys think of it ? (https://jlist.com/ao136)

I am tired of ona getting floppy in 2 uses and this one have to be stored inside out, that way when you use it, it's still super tight. And as a anal fan, I couldn't choose anything else than it.

Also, as I just ordered it I can still cancel the order : is it a better idea to buy it from somewhere else than jlist ? The prices are mad on this site. (80$ for 2 ona, a usb ona warmer and shipping)
Thanks guys :)
>>
>>17098194
not worth
>>
>>17098289
>Jlist
Jlist tends to employ ignorance tax because they advertise the most out of the Japanese toy shops. If you can find it anywhere else, its better to buy it from said online retailer.
>>
>>17090233
i mean i haven't tried the lolinco but i'd say no, not worth it
>>17090330
fuck a lot of onaholes for 5+ years
>>
>>17098289
http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
>finished off medication that prevented erections a few days ago
>woke up a little bit ago from a nap with my first raging motherfucker in weeks
>you know how sometimes you get a 50% erection?
>how it does the job
>but yeah
>no this was 110% not going away any time soon
>whip doll out from under the bed
>a strange scent is coming from the vaginis
>stick finger in
>finger stinks and slimy
>fuck
>oh fuck
>still have erection
>flip over
>try anus
>dry as fuck
>boner cant just for even anymore
>didnt last 30 seconds
>still hard
>quick dry out and go for the fabled second orgasm without medical aid
tl;dr after the post, can I use 91% isoperperoerol rubbing alcohol to douche out the vagina or will I forever be smellycock?
>>
Life without pussy is pointless
>>
>>17063720
Does that super jizz supplement program from the screen cap wirh the fosters home character on it actually work?
>>
>>17099112
yes. if you are that worried/apprehensive about it you can take it easy by just drinking more water/tea, taking the zinc pills and eating celery. two ants on a log a day makes the.. spunk.. whiter a day or something
>>
I'm looking for a hole that I can use to simulate sucking my balls. I've found the Mr. Balls Sucker, but I was wondering if there was a blow job onahole with a mouth wide enough to cram my balls in there.
>>
>>17098194
1 million percent this
>>
>>17099069
Yes, and make sure to dry and air it out. You guys seem to have this problem twice already, take care of your shit. Hell go use bleach if you need to, gasoline even.
>>
>>17099263
worked like a charm and naturally dried out fast.
>>
Lolinco or lolinco virgo?
>>
mouth of truth a good starter?
>>
>>17089273
Also interested in this, since I have a waterpik that I don't use anymore.
>>
welp my dog and cat double teamed my doll doucher.

so fucked
>>
Is these toys safe on dick?
>>
>>17100411
Yes
>>
>>17099722
>mouth of truth a good starter?
No. The teeth are polarising and quality control is generally average to bad. See the guide in the OP.

>>17100411
>Is these toys safe on dick?
No, you will get dick cancer. /sarcasm
See:
>The HyperAutismo "Will my dick get cancer and fly away?" Onahole Health/Safety Guide (now with REVISIONS)
>https://pastebin.com/hqyRYa3z
Depending on sperg level, read the whole thread and its predecessor from the archive: https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S16786480#p16786485
>>
File: 1465944246031.png (511KB, 473x489px) Image search: [Google]
1465944246031.png
511KB, 473x489px
>>17100580
Oh wow, someone actually remembered the pastebin I slapped together. I figured it'd be left to me to post it when this question inevitably came up.
>>
>>17100633
Yup - I suggested writing it up on pastebin and you had it posted in no time! It took me a while to find it though, which is why the other anon was able to reply with a non-sarcastic "Yes", before my post.

Select the squares with clothing? FFS Google.
>>
>Going to work in japan soon
>The thought of having to throw all my expensive boitoys away before I leave
It hurts
>>
>>17101195
can't you ship them? or what about long term storage?
>>
>>17099069
behold. the second puberty.

it's like watching Goku come out of the gravity room
>>
>>17101511
I just don't want to throw away my expensive aneros, my onaholes can probably go though.
I mean, I could just probably bring that in via check-in and a small bottle of lube but I worry about Japanese customs and whatever weird law they may have.
>>
>>17101715
They're just sex toys. The only item you'll probably have issue with is lube if it's not in a small enough bottle. *not like you can't get more in Japan*
>>
DHL suddenly wants me to send "documents" to prove i paid so and so much for some shit i got about two weeks ago for the customs. What the fuck is this bullshit?
>>
Reviews say that the punivirgin mini is small, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me just how small? Like, about the same size as the VA:Admission? And if possible also how soft the regular flavor is, I want to try going for something a little softer to stop deathgripping so hard but I'm worried the soft version may be too much.
>>
>>17102361
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs/edit#gid=0
>>
>>17102316
I hope you like handcuffs.
>>
>>17102316
What country and what did you order?
>>
>>17102376
Thanks.
I ended up ordering the daisuki hold, although I guess I ended up reverting back to tight and hard, at least the tunnel should fit my length a bit better.
>>
>>17048947
What do onaholes feel like compared to real vag?

Stick out your tongue and make it taught press with enough pressure to hurt slightly as far back as you can.That but smoother and with the same pattern as padded walls, smaller though ofc. Feels wrapped around you pretty much like a hand with pressure but not deathgrip. Hot enough to make even a below room temperature object hot when in for literally less than a second. You can squeeze it tighter by "flexing" and do the same to open it for easier penetration.
>>
>>17100411
That is like asking if toothpaste is okay to use to brush your teeth.
>>
>>17091690
great, would put it in line with the r-20
>>
File: 1484622294763.png (1MB, 2400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484622294763.png
1MB, 2400x900px
Is this a good hole for first time users?

Any reviews?
>>
>>17104571
I want her to manage me.
i want her to manage my dick with her feet.
>>
What's the best place to get Alice dayo? Shipping to the states.
>>
So yeah, my doll was delivered a week ago.

It's shit.

Doll anon, you lied to me - the tits are hard as fuck, not fun to grope at all. Feels like you're fondling car tires. The ass is small and hard as well, does not bounce or jiggle in the slightest.

It's heavy as shit. And not in the "has pleasant heft" way - it's just cumbersome and utterly impractical to move around.

The fuckable positions are severely limited - all fours is prohibited, cowgirl is impossible.

Cleaning it is also a chore.

All in all - to much trouble for too little gain. Cost-performance wise a heavy hip is much more preferable.

Guess now I have to dismember it with a kitchen knife and slowly throw away over a couple of months. Fug.
>>
>>17094249
fuck they got my order wrong and only gave me one bottle. I wrote an email complaint and tore a bit of the bottle open (cause I wanted to use) but that was probably a bad idea huh.
>>
>>17104571
No that looks really cheap and bad.
>>
>>17104877

mind posting some pictures
>>
>>17104995
So what do you recommend?
>>
>>17104877
Which doll was it?
>>
>>17105000
How are we suppose to know? We don't know your preferences, your measurements, or anything.
>>
>>17105131
I'm around 5" just looking for a good hole under $25. I suppose to get the virgin age admission but it's sold out on my local shop.
>>
>>17094078

No it's Magic Eyes.
>>
>>17105152
Admission is really bad for first timers, so you dodged a bullet there. It's a 200g hole (small) that's as hard as a rock.
But if you're set on a loli themed dick bully then maybe start with lolinco soft. It's twice as heavy for the same price and feels way better.

http://en-nls.com/pict1-48041?c2=12001012
>>
>>17093029
>how to buy an onahole without looking like a perv.
>>
>>17091858
Oh is it because of the lube? I use onatsuyu.
I thought it was because of the oil in the material seeping out.
>>
File: 1476151653497.png (349KB, 446x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476151653497.png
349KB, 446x345px
Why the fuck are all of my orgasms so fucking weak these past few months? They are so short and the opposite of intense

Not sure if the cause but possibly
>eating like a bird lately as in losing weight from lack of eating / drinking
>get 0 exercise and stopped going to the gym months ago
>>
What does being a doll-fucker feel like?
>>
Next week I will buy my first onahole, it is one of onaholes of my friend who don't use it anymore since one year and wanted to put it in the trash. He bought it 80 euros and sell it to me for 30 euros.
Also he said to me that he used it safely, always with condom, with good cleaning everytime, etc.

He said to me today that the onahole is a "Fleshlight girls vagina model, directly mold from the vagina of an porn actress called Tera Patrick"

Any review of this onahole ? Maybe a quality note between 0 to 10 ?
>>
>>17105980
>it is one of onaholes of my friend who don't use it anymore
0/10 bait here is your (You)
>>
>>17105537
I assume you're using an onahole already, try edging with your hand for a while first.
>>
>>17105980
>always with condom
Yeah right
>>
>>17104870
I think OtonaJP is the only English store that ships them internationally.
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.