[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 36

File: romanesco_top.jpg (288KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
romanesco_top.jpg
288KB, 500x500px
Previous Thread: >>16555053

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
So how many of you guys shave down there for onahole purposes? I used to be pretty against the idea of it since it seemed dangerous, but with a body groomer it works pretty well.

Now I can't stand if my hair gets too long and starts to stick to the lube and get messy and feel weird. Shaving the shaft fully smooth helps reduce friction in your hole too.
>>
>>16586688
one more note about the rich soft tomax material-- public hair will actually pierce the material, i found tiny hairs stuck in it after use

gets kind of dicey having scissors near your dick but after the initial cut just to manage it it's easy enough to use a trimmer to keep it under control
>>
Has anyone here tried Horny Goat Weed? What does it feel like when you take it?
>>
>>16586911
That face creeps me out. I'd rather a dullahan simulator.
>>
>>16586941
this desu, that head needs some fixing up
>>
>>16586590
>closest you will ever get to fucking erubetie

Gonna fap to Erubetie today, thanks anon.
>>
So is that dolphin hole actually similar in feel to a real dolphin vagina? Optimally I would just fuck a dolphin but I obviously don't have the money or ability to do so.
>>
>>16586941
>>16587011
agreed, i am looking to get a different head eventually, but the derpy face has grown on me
>>
Well, I've had the seventeen bordeaux for 3 days and the inner layer has already completely separated after about 3 uses.
>>
Is it advisable to turn an onahole inside-out to clean it?

I heard that you risk damaging it if you do, but I watched a video review of the onahole I just bought, and the reviewers turned theirs inside-out to clean it.

If I don't do that, can I just run water through it?
>>
>>16586688
I shave because I prefer it that way, not having lube in my pubes is just a bonus.

>>16586888
Boners pop more easily and I cum faster. It's not miraculous but it works.
>>
>>16587949
depends on the hole, which one did you buy?
some are durable enough to turn inside out, others you can completely fuck up by doing so
if you're unsure, just run water (and soap if you want) through it, and just scrape out the insides with your finger
>>
>>16587976
"Virgin Age Admission" by Toys Heart

Should I powder it too? With corn starch?
>>
>>16588001
I think that one might be durable enough, but still always exercise caution
personally I've never bothered with powdering holes, but if you want to, go for it
>>
Did you know that the Buddhist monks in Tokugawa Japan had fake leather anuses called Onyake to fuck when they weren't diddling boy butt. I found it interesting that the Japanese were engineering male sex toys went that far back.
>>
>otonajp doesn't respond to email in 2 business days
>send second email at the start of the third business day
>weekend now and no response
I just want my plastic vaginas
>>
>>16588001
powdering makes it nice and silky
>>
Could anyone explain the difference between the Lilith and Venus line of Tomax toys? Is the Venus just the better more expensive version? Thanks
>>
>>16587949
NO, NEVER, DO NOT DO THIS

Even if it a hole like tomax which people say is "okay" to flip them inside out, it will still put wear on the hole and make it not last as long. my first hole was a venus clone that I would flip inside out to clean, it developed vertical tears at the entrance of the hole because of this. If you want your holes to last as long as possible, do not flip them.
>>
>>16588028
>otonajp doesn't respond to email in 2 business days
It's been over six weeks with no response for me... They were initially responsive when I asked them on 16/12 when my order from 26/11 was going to ship, but they have gone dark since. I ordered a Real Body 3D, amongst many other things, which is the hold-up. They offered to send everything else immediately and the Real Body when it arrived - at their cost for the additional shipping - and I regret not taking that option now.

I ordered from MyOnahole at the same time (the reason I didn't bother with the partial shipment) and have ordered from Daimaoh since, which is pretty much the only reason I'm not e-mailing them on a daily basis...
>>
File: image.jpg (913KB, 1003x1804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913KB, 1003x1804px
>>16586941
>>16587011

could always replace the head with a volks dollfie dream head or similar bjd head.

not mine but i've done similar to mine.
>>
>>16587136
>implying anyone here has ever fucked a dolphin
>>
>>16588215
That sucks. I emailed them previously about this same exact issue and they responded and fixed it the next day, which is why it was strange.
>>
>>16588059
Wouldn't say it's necessarily better, the lilith utherus is one of my all-time favorites and I've got multiple venus holes

Venus holes are simply bigger, so they're more expensive because more material is being used
>>
>>16588059
I have a Venus Real and Lilith Uterus.

The Venus feels tight all the way through because it uses the material's thickness and elasticity to make pressure. The Lilith Uterus uses a vacuum chamber to make pressure on the head of your dick. More stimulation on the head but less along your shaft.

I have to mention that the Lilith Uterus takes more effort to clean because drying out the uterus is tricky. You have to figure out your own technique to dry it completely. The two spiral version of the Lilith are completely different than anything in the Venus line.
>>
>>16588345
thats the idea, the other guy with an aiko did so.

i just cant find any faces i would want to look at while i fug it. the derp face actually works pretty well for that.
>>
>>16588355
Hey maybe there's a chance. Or someone has heard of another person's impressions.
>>
>>16588704

yeah it's actually me again.
i wonder if an angelphilia head could work too. their heads are super lewd.
>>
I just broke my punivirgin mini. Made a hole on the other side due to giving it a bit too much pressure. Lasted three months with approximately once every two days usage.

A bit sad because I like it since it's really easy to clean, not a dust magnet, and not oily. Kind of the opposite of its hip sister (punivirgin 1000). Also really compact and comfortable (on hand).

The only bad side is it's a rather tight fit (and small and light thus not usable placed on dakimakura).

Ordering the standard one for my next one.

On slightly unrelated news, the aforementioned punivirgin 1000 is now over one year old and while torn down, it's still relatively usable.
>>
>>16588345

Whoever put that together needs to learn how to install eyes.
>>
>>16588059
>Is the Venus just the better more expensive version?
Venus is daimaoh's second project from 2010.
Lilith is daimaoh's sixth project from 2012.
Lilith is basically Succubus with Venus vulva.
One should expect daimaoh learned from past experiences, tho both got later revisions where they fixed some issues.
f.ex. making the Venus Real opening recessed, so lube can't easily escape

Anyway, Venus and Lilith don't have the same interior, so it's not possible to say they are the same just better.
Especially that Venus can be considered too big for single-hand strokes by some and is definitely too big for some dolls.

>>16588474
>Venus holes are simply bigger
Lilith has a longer tunnel than Venus:
Lilith Spiral Dots/Wave is 145mm.
Lilith Uterus is 140mm.
Venus Real/Clone is 130mm.
Venus Cross is 120mm.

>>16588646
>I have to mention that the Lilith Uterus takes more effort to clean because drying out the uterus is tricky. You have to figure out your own technique to dry it completely.
just turn it inside-out.
lilith uterus doesn't come in softer than soft material where daimaoh warns about turning it inside-out.
if it ever does, you should use daimaoh's tampon which they especially recommend for Muses Arkhe:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/item5417.html

>The two spiral version of the Lilith are completely different than anything in the Venus line.
Lilith Spiral Dots has the same old Succubus Dots texture that you also find in Venus Cross/Clone.
Spiral tunnel design is different.
>>
>>16560086
queencat now sells Insomnia lube for $13.99:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/insomnia-water-based-personal-lubricant-12-oz/

time to update the pastebin and replace onatsuyu with insomnia.
>>
>>16589290
Tell me about Spiral Dots. I bought a Soft but have no idea what to expect.
>>
>>16589322
reviews:
Japanese:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/review2286.html
http://www.onaho.net/original/lilith_spiral-dots.html
http://onahodouga.com/archives/54978068.html

English:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/lilith-spiral-dots-masturbator/#write_review
http://thecasqueterofiles.com/rpp-3-0-16-lilith-spiral-dots-rpp-68/
>>
>>16586665
queencat started listing Tomax new Romanesco for $34.99 now:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/romanesco-male-masturbator/

Considering that daimoah only starts selling Romanesco on Feb 20 and queencat says next Dolphin shipment comes in early / mid March, would speculate that Romanesco will be available in early / mid March, too.
>>
>>16589304
Thank fuck
>>
>>16589415
Thanks. Regular already looks as soft as jelly, not sure if I should have gotten Soft now.
>>
>>16588738
angelphillia eh, hadnt heard of them
>looks it up
oh...oh yes, that will do.

Whats a good site to get them from?
>>
Omochafucks does nothing all month and now they won't even work weekends to ship me my dolphin pussy?
>>
Does anyone know how quickly the stuff from omochadreams usually arrive in Germany?
>>
>>16591029
They better ship them first thing monday morning. It's laughable how they boast about being as professional as the japs and then do shit like this.
>>
>>16584347

So I am this guy and I tried the fairy again. Yesterday was ok but not great, today was _fantastic_. I didn't change the lube (again a non-superior-Japanese one, but I have some Vanessa lube for the next time), but I changed the position (lying down yesterday, standing up today) and the mood (downloaded some h-video and not surfing the interweeb).
>>
Do dsdolls have assholes?
>>
any cutfags here try foreskin restoration stretches? Did it increase the quality of fap and or sex sessions?
i have been thinking about it but the whole idea of stretching out your skins sounds unhealthy
>>
>>16591362
please get your medical advice from a professional and not random fags on the internet
>>
>>16591210
At least they have vulvas...

http://it.dsdolleurope.com/galleries?title=&field_head_noderef_nid=All&field_body_noderef_nid=All&field_skin_tone_tref_tid=All&&&sort_by=changed&sort_order=DESC&page=2
>>
>>16591390
What kind of doctor do you think can advise you on foreskin stretches?
>>
>>16586665
>The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>6. http://daimaoh.co.jp/ (Japan)
>
>Not in english, will not ship internationally.
But daimaoh actually claims to ship internationally:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/page.php?p=4#Q19

Anyone ever inquired? Someone got some boilerplate Japanese for it?
>>
>>16591402
That's a given but I'd rather get a doll that has both holes.
>>
>>16591362
I tried doing some manual stretching awhile back and it didn't do shit. I bought a TLC tugger X like 6 months ago and have been using it off and on and it definately makes a difference. My skin is longer and looser now so it feels better moving around and is easier to fap without a hole.

Its a massive fucking hassle though. You have to wear it for 4-8 hours a day to get noticeable growths, and it gets in the way when pissing or when fapping and your tips leaking so timing using it is a pain.
>>
>>16586665
>>16589459
Romanesco sales are now live on queencat for $34.99.
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/romanesco-male-masturbator/
every firmness is in stock.
>>
>>16591449
The european site is shit and I only checked that... Try sending a mail?
>>
>>16591474
>>16591449
>>16591402
>>16591210

it depends on the doll, if you look at DSdolls main or eng website it usually says how many entrances are on a particular model
>>
>>16591806
All of them seem to have anal function.

>tfw European site has the good bodies and heads but it's more than twice more expensive than the American one

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: shill.png (317KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
317KB, 500x368px
anyone else feel like someone who works at queencat also browses this thread? sometimes things feel a little too coincidental
>>
>>16592098
It's literally the only place in NA to get Tomax, it's gonna get mentioned a lot.
>>
>>16592098
domo queencat chan
>>
>>16592385
I think he's talking about the dolphin.
>>
I'm super paranoid about mold and bacteria getting inside my onahole.
I'm always trying my best to dry it with a cloth I bought specifically for the purpose.
If I don't use it for 1-2 days should I still wash it every day or is it ok to leave it there stored in a bag near an open window?
Also since I cannot turn it inside out, how can I check if there's mold on the other end of the hole?
I tried to smell it but other than the same smell of the material I don't feel anything strange.
If I stick my finger inside I don't feel anything strange either.
>>
>>16592580
unless you are jamming black mold up your pisshole.. our dicks are designed to go into grosser places.

and even then, you should be cleaning yourself every day
>>
>people posting legal problems past few threads
>thread is over a day old with 60 posts and 38 unique posters
>the threat is real
>>
>>16591470
Eh, not sure I want this one. Looks too similar to the Succubus Bumpy Road which I hated.
>>
>>16592598
True, I clean myself down there after using an onahole every time because I don't want lube to stick around, but knowing my onahole is perfectly clean would relieve much stress.
>>
>>16591427
>But daimaoh actually claims to ship internationally:
>Anyone ever inquired? Someone got some boilerplate Japanese for it?
Good catch, anon.

Their typed English is reasonable, and they are responsive, so just send an e-mail to the address at the bottom of the page.

If you want to be confident that what you're sending them makes sense after a potential machine translation, paste your text into Google translate, translate it to Japanese and then back to English (click the double arrow button) and see if it still makes sense; if it doesn't, try rephrasing or substituting words until it makes sense before and after translation (favouring English). This is what I did when asking if I could add some items to my order (I couldn't, because I had paid by credit card).

I signed the e-mail off with "わざわざ、すみません。ありがとうございます。" (Wazawaza, sumimasen. Arigatōgozaimasu.), which I understand roughly translates to "thanks in advance" (it literally translates to "Sorry to bother. Thank you very much.").

>>16592580
>If I don't use it for 1-2 days should I still wash it every day
WTF? Who does this? Just clean it and dry it as best you can after you use it and store it in a breathable toy bag, in a cupboard or drawer or whatever. If you have to store it in a completely sealed bag/box then a desiccant is possibly wise but other anons can advise on whether this is a requirement or not.
>>
>>16586665
any good advice to cleaning a closed body, bone structure onahole. I haven't even used mine thinking of all that fucking cleaning i'll have to do after. Drying is the most difficult.
>>
>>16593432
Wait, so they do ship internationally? Do you just include the list of items you want in the email?
>>
>>16593465
invest in microfiber gloves
>>
>>16594071
Their FAQ seems to indicate they do. You would need to send them an e-mail to find out how to order. I used Big in Japan as a proxy.
>>
FFF this is what I get for waiting for reviews
>>
>>16594180
>I used Big in Japan as a proxy.
why?
>for price
Big in Japan's commission is ¥500 + 15% total price (for < ¥20,000).
JSS's commission is roughly ¥51 + 15% shipping cost.
>for customs:
do they undervalue and declare as gift?
>>
>>16594293
what' your problem?
also waited for reviews, which were mixed, so don't plan on buying.
>>
>>16594781
it says out of stock in his picture.
>>
>>16594828
my point was that you wouldn't want it anymore if you read the mixed reviews.
>>
>>16593432
>Their typed English is reasonable, and they are responsive
if they can speak English, there's no reason to fake that you speak Japanese with google translate.

>If you want to be confident that what you're sending them makes sense after a potential machine translation, paste your text into Google translate, translate it to Japanese and then back to English
that doesn't work very well for my native language to English.
if you machine-translate some onahole reviews from Japanese to English the result is also very hard to understand if at all.

>This is what I did when asking if I could add some items to my order (I couldn't, because I had paid by credit card).
sounds odd. amazon can do this.
so just chargeback, then they have to cancel the order?

>>16594180
at least JSS allows to circumvent any custom fees by declaring as gift and undervaluing it. (assuming customs don't inspect it)
if daimaoh won't do that, a proxy's commission fee will likely be cheaper than paying 20% VAT.
>>
>>16594778
or you could use Big in Japan's forwarding service.
daimaoh has the international Visa and Mastercard acceptance logo, so no need for proxy.
then Big in Japan can compete against JSS's pricing with a flat ¥500 fee.
>>
>>16594778
>do they undervalue and declare as gift?
they can undervalue, but won't declare as gift (not sure if still true for forwarding) according to:
http://www.biginjap.com/en/content/6-faq
http://myfigurecollection.net/club/72/discussions/&did=1349&pid=2651685
>>
>>16594937
>http://www.biginjap.com/en/content/6-faq
>In no case will we allow Paypal plaints or chargebacks. Such attitude will lead to immediate and irreversible ban from using our services.
that's against Paypal's ToS

>http://www.biginjap.com/en/content/16-forwarding-terms
> We receive your order(s) and send you a Paypal invoice with the amount you need to pay : 500 yen (+ 500 yen if you choose repackaging) + international shipping fees + Paypal fees (3.2% of total amount + 40 yen).
what's up with that paypal fee?
does JSS have a similar hidden paypal fee?
>>
>>16594878
>if daimaoh won't do that, a proxy's commission fee will likely be cheaper than paying 20% VAT.
looking at Japan Post's rates, those alone are more expensive than JSS's total cost:

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/cgi-charge/index.php?lang=_en
Some unregistered Airmail (letter) to Europe does cost ¥3,410 yen for 1750g + ¥410 for registered mail (needed for tracking? + insurance but pointless when severely undervalued).

Whereas JSS estimate is ¥3,437 for Small packet AIRMAIL REGISTERED.
Curiously JSS does advertise even cheaper shipping costs (¥2,535 vs estimated ¥2,945) on their shipping site:
http://www.japanshoppingservice.jp/onlinestore/jss_shipping.php

Tho maybe daimaoh can give you cheaper corporate Japan Post rates.
>>
>>16594136
Is this a good idea?
>>
>>16595107
if you are too clumsy to use a cloth, yes
>>
>>16595125
I mean, is it easier to clean with a glove? Actually there are some holes that are really difficult to clean with a cloth
>>
>>16595188
prolly not.
your fingers prolly aren't long enough to reach everything within most tunnel, whereas cloth on stick can.

if you are lazy you could just get some pre-made cloth on sticks:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/ona-hole-tampon/
>>
>>16595332
>http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/ona-hole-tampon/
how accurate are qc's weights?
trying to fill up some daimaoh order to 2000g (max for cheapest shipping method) with lube since it's like half the price in Nippon.
daimaoh themselves doesn't seem to advertise weights.

the biggest offender currently is venus real:
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/venus-real-male-masturbator/
qc says 2lb weight, but product weight 23 oz.
is venus' packaging really that heavy or does qc already include the whole parcel?
>>
>>16595332
I use a steel chopstick with a standard microfiber cloth... but the tampons seems easier
>>
>>16592385
They didn't imply shilling. They're saying that the site keeps stocking the shit we're crying for quite often, almost like they know.
>>
>>16595911
>shill.png
>not implying shilling
you make no sense

anyway, why does dolphin has so much more hype than romanesco?
>>
>>16596073
Probably because of all the dolphin porn memes from about a year or so ago that infected so many pastebins.

Plus im sure we all seen that one pic of a spread dolphin vag and thought "that looks so much tighter and smoother than human...id fuck it"
>>
>>16595481
looking at http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/polyester-fill/
it's pretty clearly with the parcel.
300g polylester fill should weight more or less 300g with that non-existing packaging, not 544g.
even more so for 900g that shows a weight of 1633g.
>>
>>16596073
The Romanesco looks like less of a departure from what we've seen previously, I think. The ad campaign isn't as strong either.
>>
>>16596513
>less of a departure from what we've seen previously
except dolphin is still the same soft, low-stimulation hole as most tomax.
both romanesco and dolphin look like unneeded additions to the lilith series.
furthermore, tomax is flooding the market with zillion firmnesses.
in reality you prolly only need one low-stimulation hole, which should either be lilith uterus soft if you are on a budget or venus real soft if not. that's where tomax shines.
>>
>>16596611
>>less of a departure from what we've seen previously
>except dolphin is still the same soft, low-stimulation hole as most tomax.
Yes, but the design at least is a bit different. THREE cervixes was kind of a big draw and it was coupled with a nicely curving tunnel. The Romanesco is just bumpy bumps.
>both romanesco and dolphin look like unneeded additions to the lilith series.
I'm glad to have the Dolphin at least and unneeded is subjective in this case.
>furthermore, tomax is flooding the market with zillion firmnesses.
>in reality you prolly only need one low-stimulation hole
No. Low sensation!=same sensation. I have a Real and a Uterus and they're both different holes I use for different moods. That comment makes me wonder if you actually know what you're talking about.
>>
>>16596696
>I have a Real and a Uterus and they're both different holes I use for different moods.
dick length & girth?
firmness?
which for which mood?
>>
>>16594293
>mid March

That's basically almost about a month away. How do they restock their products anyway?
>>
>>16596729
Container ship from china or wherever those holes are made
>>
>>16596729
>How do they restock their products anyway?
they batch order it from daimaoh, which themselves have a curious production plan:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/page62.html
so next week is mostly just soft and very soft firmness (like most of the time) and they will use the molds that have the most reservations. (basically venus real every second day; just reserve all yourself and see)
>>
>>16596727
6X4 or so. I use the Uterus when I really want to edge as aside from that glorious hump it's the lowest stim hole I own excluding the Dolphin now. It's great to pop into the edge chamber and take slow gentle strokes when I'm close. The Real I like for a fap that feels more intimate but also more teasing. It kind of tickles my head all the way through the thrust so it's harder to hold back despite still being low stim. Lots more stop and go with that one,but it's good. If I'm using the pillow trick the Real is my go-to as well.
>>
>>16595481
>>16595580
just an fwi on the tampons, they are basically a type of foam stick, so dont count on them pushing through to a deep hole without some help.
>>
Where the heck do I buy an A10 Piston? Is it obsolete? But the A10 Cyclone doesn't thrust, it twirls. Why doesn't the Piston have a good successor, then?
>>
>>16597387
The piston was discontinued because it was pointless. The goal of the entire experience was to bring 0leasure,but when you're being brought pleasure properly your hips will move in their own. The Japanese understand this and made a twisty machine instead of a humpy machine.
>>
Out of my 5 omochajews orders, two were not shipped on the same day

what are these fucks even charging a 50% markup for
>>
>>16597660
>Out of my 5 omochajews orders, two were not shipped on the same day
ask for a refund
>what are these fucks even charging a 50% markup for
to break even, see >>16540010
>>
I am going to be doing a little experiment that many anons here may be interested in. I have been using cornstarch and a make-up brush to help keep my onas in shape. However, using powdered cornstarch is very messy. To help this, I came up with the idea of turning cornstarch back into a solid. This would work in very much the same way foundation powder works with a brush. I mixed rubbing alcohol with cornstarch, and poured the resulting mix into an empty foundation container. I will report back once this has dried and solidified.
>>
The brown cotton shirt I was wearing lightly brushed my onahole and now there's a bright orange smear that won't wash out
Is there a resource somewhere that has what cloth/color isn't safe around onaholes or something?
>>
>>16597841
cotton shirts aren't supposed to stain anything.
did you get some acid or base solution on them that could attack the dye? some special lube?

except my raw denims nothing leaves stains here - not that i'm fapping clothed.
>>
File: CT1f00fVEAEFIHU.jpg (48KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CT1f00fVEAEFIHU.jpg
48KB, 600x900px
>>16588059
They released the lilith because the venus was too big to fit lovedolls.
It's a different serie and the venus line is still their premium one; a few years ago there were talk about a new premium line but they released the muse line instead of what they showed as a prototype for whatever reason.
The romanesco was something that was suggested to daimaoh during their onahole contest (back in 2014 iirc)

>>16587949
Depends on the model. The thicker and the softer it is, the more damage you might do.
The good news is the best way to clean onaholes doesn't involve turning them inside out. The bad news is apparently you're too dumb to figure it out.

>>16588345
The "nina" face on the jap websight of DSdolls is a fucking qtie. Probably won't fit but thought it was worth mentioning.

>>16588474
>simply bigger
Kill yourself.

>>16588724
Apparently someone somewhere tried to make one, some jap retweeted that shit quite some time ago, pic related

>>16591210
They only started assholes ~2 years ago? on their new model (138cm? and the tall boob bitch one), and even then it was more for looks than anything, it didn't have propper depth or something iirc. I doubt they revamped everything in so little time.

>>16593432
Try using 「お手数ですが」 or something. Or just don't use any jap if you can't. Anyway back when I contacted them they told me "fuk u, use EU site whitey". Just use a proxy, they never have all the shit you want available the same day anyway. And if you're aiming for their tits be prepared for the fucking thing to go sold out within the first three seconds they get available; so get your account ready and everything.

>>16593465
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-906.html
Alternatively kiterukiteru released something similar recently. And so did other companies. Not microfiber but never had any problem.

>>16596611
>low-stimulation hole as most tomax.
Your dick is dumb.

>>16597701
Because retarded cunt s like you buy their shit regardless.

>>16597387
Because they abandoned the stupid idea of having one device to control them all and released SA piston; SA most likely meaning "stand alone".
>>
>>>16597701
>Because retarded cunt s like you buy their shit regardless.
Disregard that part, I'm too much of a dumbfuck to read apparently.
Still
>but it's just speculation that they have a high mark-up.
Yeah, no.
1) They're selling lube three times the price
The only rational explaination is that they're fucking jews.
2) They're selling the daimaoh stuff way higher than queencat, the NA partner.
How would you explain that price difference. I fairly doubt this is all due to shipping costs.

Anyway, you're a fucking shill and I hope they go out of business.
>>
>>16591362
I've been wearing a DTR pretty consistently for about a year and half now and it has absolutely helped in both. I dont have flaccid coverage yet, but having extra skin that can slide makes everything much more enjoyable. I'd recommend it, but it does take some dedication to consistently wear it.
>>
>>16595107
easier to work all the way down into the end of the tunnel if you can wiggle your fingers

of course if you have large manly hands it is probably not the best idea
>>
>>16597954
>1) They're selling lube three times the price
>The only rational explaination is that they're fucking jews.
do you even know what a markup is?
your mom-and-pop store doesn't have 300% markup compared to Walmart because they are greedy and want 300% profit.
they do it to cover their higher expenses and their profit margin is prolly smaller than Walmart's due to no scale.

public records show that omocha dreams posted a loss, not a huge profit. how's that for greedy?

>2) They're selling the daimaoh stuff way higher than queencat, the NA partner.
>How would you explain that price difference.
paying different prices to daimaoh
different expenses

anyway, for Dolphin there isn't even much difference >>16539478
>>
>>16598350
>different expenses
Wow, you're a genius. This solves everything.

>due to no scale
Yeah, because the walmart comparison TOTALLY adds up in this context.
hotpowers currently has 6 employees(and that's including part timers), and they were three when they started, so don't fucking talk about scaling.

Besides logistics there's nothing forcing you to raise the prices but poor business choices.
And besides tomax (and maybe those toys they import from korea) no other manufacturer has that "only one vendor per continent" policy.
You can actually find the same products for cheaper within europe, which means it's fucking possible.

When the average joe can import shit for much cheaper (even including the taxes, using the most expensive shipping) then there's a fucking problem.

If they're not jews and this is truly the best price they can offer, then they're very poor business decision maker at best.
>>
>>16598488
>Besides logistics there's nothing forcing you to raise the prices but poor business choices.
you fail at capitalism 101: if demand > supply, you raise the prices.
omocha dreams can't post a profit but still regularly sells out on tomax products.

>When the average joe can import shit for much cheaper (even including the taxes, using the most expensive shipping) then there's a fucking problem.
nope, you find arbitrage possibilities everywhere.
illiquid markets are not efficient.
one of the most expensive places to buy a new German car for a German is in Germany.
one of the cheapest places to buy a new German car for an US-American is in Germany.

>If they're not jews and this is truly the best price they can offer, then they're very poor business decision maker at best.
or damaoh is very good:
you think damaoh gives you exclusivity for free?
you think omocha dreams has any leverage over damaoh?
>>
>one of the most expensive places to buy a new German car for a German is in Germany.
Yeah, it's also the most expensive place to buy lotion.
>>
Are Silky and Insomnia different enough to bother ordering both?
>>
>>16597906
Wet/lubricated paper can stain an hole easily.
>>
>>16596217
>Plus im sure we all seen that one pic of a spread dolphin vag and thought "that looks so much tighter and smoother than human...id fuck it"

sauce?
>>
So I just lost my virginity to a pringles can earlier. It felt nice, but came under two minutes and was quite underwhelming. Now I'm lying in my bed contemplating on what I have done.

Does an onahole give a whole new world experience than fapping? Might as well go down the slippery slope. I'm a virgin and have no hope.
>>
>>16599948
>Does an onahole give a whole new world experience than fapping?

yes
>>
>tfw expecting a omochajews shipping confirmation
>tfw no email from them

Is it time to remind them that all these pre-orders exist?

>>16599830
http://imgur.com/GjXdzMq
>>
>>16597841
Got a similar problem here-- these black zippered pouches i'm using in place of actual toy bags bled some excess dye onto two of my holes. Solution's easy enough. Like jeans, just soak the pouches to wash out any excess dye. But I'm wondering how to remove the existing stains?

Bleach?
>>
>>16600047
I've never been struck by a 3DPD vagina's beauty until now.
>>
File: 1463400510049.jpg (14KB, 450x537px) Image search: [Google]
1463400510049.jpg
14KB, 450x537px
>>16600232
>What do you say to those who say you raped or molested the dolphin?
>I laugh. The notion that a human being in the water could rape or molest a 400-pound dolphin is preposterous. Navy SEALs are trained to work with dolphins. I know a Navy SEAL. He told me a dolphin can disarm a Navy SEAL in seconds. Pull off his respirator, pull off his face mask, pull off his flippers -- he's helpless. I was in the water with her. That's how we made love, basically on her terms. I was holding my breath for the last seconds. There was a male dolphin in the pen with us who got jealous of me. She had to evade him by doing this maneuver where she squeezed through these boards and into another pen. He couldn't follow her so we were able to get some privacy. So she actually rejected another dolphin in favor of me, to consummate this relationship. That's what I would say to those people. But they weren't there. They could just say I'm lying, but I'm not.
>>
>>16600228
>Bleach?
Maybe bleach will work also against mold, but probably you want to try to put a broken hole inside bleach before killing a good, stained hole.
>>
File: cyclone-vorze.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cyclone-vorze.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
Anyone has experience with electrical ones?
How's the no-hand experience?
Also, is it worth the money?
>>
File: 1485019171059.jpg (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485019171059.jpg
461KB, 1280x720px
>>16600254
>400-pound dolphin

Dolphins are thicc.
>>
>>16594778
>>16594878
>>16594918
>why?
My mistake, I used them as a forwarder.
>do they undervalue and declare as gift?
They declare as merchandise but at about 30-50% of the total value and as a random quantity of "Collectible figure". I supplied additional information about the contents, which they ignored.

>if they can speak English, there's no reason to fake that you speak Japanese with google translate.
I wasn't suggesting that you use the machine translated Japanese in your e-mail but to try different source phrases and translate back and forth until you have something that makes sense in both languages. Machine translation doesn't always understand context, which I assume is at least one of the reasons that makes translating to and from Japanese difficult.

>that doesn't work very well for my native language to English.
I don't speak Japanese (although I have learnt the two kana), however what I sent made sense in English and still made sense after English-Japanese-English machine translation (the resultant English wasn't identical to my original English, though).
>if you machine-translate some onahole reviews from Japanese to English the result is also very hard to understand if at all.
See above. Also, you probably have to consider that the phrases used in onahole reviews may not be very common.

You don't have to do what I did, I was simply offering it as a suggestion.

>sounds odd. amazon can do this.
>so just chargeback, then they have to cancel the order?
What can I say, Daimaoh isn't Amazon. They wouldn't add to my order, I assume in part because they use a third-party payment processor and so wouldn't have any record of my credit card number. I simply placed a second order the next day; domestic shipping was free, due to the value of my orders, so it didn't really bother me.
Charge-backs are a rude way handling things; they're the equivalent of using a sledgehammer on a nail.

>>16594957
>what's up with that paypal fee?
>does JSS have a similar hidden paypal fee?
That's not a hidden fee, for BiJ at least, since it's literally stated on their website. They get charged a fee by Paypal, they just pass it on to the user - at least they're transparent about it, rather than charging everyone the same flat fee regardless of what they spent. It works out to about ¥200 if the shipping charge is ¥5,000...
I was happy with the service BiJ provided. They processed my packages quickly and had them registered with EMS for shipping to me within about 20 minutes of me paying the PayPal invoice, which was itself issued about an hour after they received the package.

>>16596696
>I'm glad to have the Dolphin at least and unneeded is subjective in this case.
I am too. Dolphin soft has become my go to hole now.

>>16596749
>Container ship from china or wherever those holes are made
Venus, Lilith and Muses, at least, are all made in Japan. The Dolphin box doesn't state but it's probably reasonable to assume the same.

>>16597840
>powdered cornstarch is very messy
Just put a towel down and power the hole on the towel; it works for me on the few holes that need it (I also use a makeup brush).
>>
>>16600401
Mine stopped holding a charge after a month. It's really not worth it, especially if you are 6+". I haven't tried any others though.
>>
>>16600665
>but at about 30-50% of the total value
They do undervalue to whatever you want if you just write in the comments. Same for gift.
>>
>>16600665
>paying the PayPal invoice
in which currency was it?
possible to pay in ¥ with no DCC.

>>16600771
which currency do they use?
most countries prefer if you declare your imported goods in their currency.
however, JSS mask only allows ¥.

how about the description?
what's their default text?
do they force you to a truthful description when using FedEx?

>anyway
JSS standard fee (ignoring their current campaign that's till Feb):
¥200 * received_parcels + 120% * shipping_cost

BiJ standard fee:
103,2% * (¥540 + shipping_cost [+ ¥500 if received_parcels > 1])

so if received_parcels = 1, BiJ is cheaper when shipping_cost > ¥2126.67:
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=200%2B1.20x%3D1.032*(540%2Bx)
>>
>>16600919
>JSS standard fee (ignoring their current campaign that's till Feb):
JSS campaign till Feb:
¥50 + 115% * shipping_cost

so if received_parcels = 1, BiJ is cheaper when shipping_cost > ¥4298.98:
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=50%2B1.15x%3D1.032*(540%2Bx)
>>
>>16600919
They use yen. Don't think it matter for custom here. Wrote declare as 30 USD or 3500 yen on first forward order and they went with yen so I have just used yen after that.
used collectible figure seems to be the default when declaring sub 3000 yen but I believe they declared cd and books correctly. Haven't tried to change it.
No idea on fedex, never use it unless it's forced.
>>
>>16600970
De Minimis Value in the US is $800, so even some rough estimation will tell you that ¥3,500 is peanuts.

meanwhile most of EU is like 22€ for merchandise and 45€ for gifts.
so for merchandise, shipping fees alone prolly exceed it.
>>
>>16601027
Sweden it's ~€30 and it's on the item alone. You still need to pay VAT on the shipping if it's over 30 but it the item(s) is under that then you don't need to pay VAT on either shipping or the item.

Even if it's counted with shipping+item in other countries then undervalue could escape import tax if there is a higher threshold (+lower VAT) making it cheaper.
>>
>>16600232
>3DPD
That's a dolphin's vag, Anon.
>>
File: 123314234234.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123314234234.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>dolphin vagoo still hasn't been shipped from omochajews
is it the sabbath or something
>>
>>16601734
Omocha dreams lied.
Anons despaired.

Seriously though, what the fuck is taking them so long? I paid good money for UPS because that's the only shipping option they offer but they can't even fulfill their promises.
>>
>>16599385
Anyone?
>>
I mean it is Presidents day, but that shouldn't effect shipping from germany.
>>
>>16601734
>>16601822
>>16601904

Germanon here

I've ordered 5 times total on jewish dreams so far, out of those 5 orders 2 were delayed and not shipped on the same day.

When I asked them why it's taking so long they let me know that they can't keep up with all the orders, hence delays

My dolphin order is also not getting shipped, sent them a mail asking what's up

will report their response tomorrow
>>
>>16602010

I also them an e-mail asking what the fuck they're doing (and trying to get a goodwill gesture because it's really shitty of them to not keep us updated).

I'll report back once they answer.
>>
Shieeet I should have ordered the venus real soft from amazon when it was in Stock a couple of months ago, but it isn't now. Is the Lilith uterus soft another worthwhile option for a first onahole?
>>
Do you have to use lube with these? Or would water suffice?

I don't own one, I'm just curious.
>>
>>16602435
Water is not a lubricant
>>
>>16602435
Yes, use lube.
>>
>>16602159
They're both good choices but if you had your heart set on the Real just wait, they don't take that long to restock. There might still be some available on QC or from some other domestic distributors.

>>16602482
>Water is not a lubricant
It is a lubricant, just not a good enough one to use between your dick and a piece of rubber.
>>
>>16600254
>>16600047
Shit, I want to fuck a dolphin.
>>
Getting to fuck dolphin pussy should be a basic human right
>>
Speaking of lube I have some Shibari and find it really sticky and hard to wipe off. Is there something else anyone can recommend? I don't remember having this issue with Slippery Stuff.
>>
>>16586688
I keep my entire body, with the exception my scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, and arms, shaved. I much prefer it that way, and I'd honestly recommend everyone try it at least once.
>>
>>16603194
I currently just shave my pubes and arm pits. I am sorta tempted to try legs and torso since it feels nicer, but maintaining it would be a hassle and explaining it to anyone that might see is another story as well.
>>
>>16600232
>>16603146
>>16603154
https://mrweedwacker.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/1423192406939.jpg
>>
>>16603214
There's nothing to explain, just say you don't like your body hair, I hate mine but it grows so thick that it takes way too long to shave
>>
>>16603388
Nice.

Someone mentioned before about 50 GB of dolphin porn. Please tell me that's real.

And if it is, where I can find it. I need this.
>>
>>16603214
It's actually not that hard to maintain. Just shave yourself quickly in the shower two or three times a week.

>>16603416
Mine is the same way. I used Nair to get through it initially, and then use a regular razor to maintain it. Nair is super easy to use, but is very inefficient when just maintaining.
>>
File: 1476720617213.jpg (98KB, 565x620px) Image search: [Google]
1476720617213.jpg
98KB, 565x620px
>>16603146
>>16603154
>No one ever told me she had a reputation. But I just picked it up from her and other things later on, that she was interested in studying people. I think that's why she kept coming back and not swimming off. Later on, she got much more aggressive, like you read in the chapter I put online. She beat up my girlfriend and tossed her out of the pool and she would come on very strongly to me. She would rub her vulva against me. She would masturbate on my feet. If I didn't let her do that, if I resisted, she would beat me up. One time, when I was especially resisting, she pushed me down to the bottom of the pool, which was 12 feet deep. This is a 400-pound animal, this thing is a predator, you know? They're not Flipper. She wanted what she wanted, and she wasn't getting it from me.
>>
>>16591362
six toys? I only see 3
>>
>>16604971
One of them has four holes so it gets counted multiple times.
>>
>>16604983
>It's the Action Pack of sex toys.
>257 holes for one onahole!
>>
>>16600771
>They do undervalue to whatever you want if you just write in the comments.
I didn't ask, I just told them what was in the packages (rubber toy, lingerie) - which they didn't use on the declaration. They were just forwarding the packages as-is; I didn't ask for consolidation or repackaging and they didn't open the packages to verify anything or obtain the invoice - they also didn't ask.

>>16600919
>which currency do they use?
>most countries prefer if you declare your imported goods in their currency.
As the other anons said, payment is requested in ¥.
The declaration is also in ¥; I have no idea why a recipient country's customs service would prefer a declaration in their own currency - surely that's their problem, not the shipper's. AU customs doesn't care; they tell you how the conversion will work and gazette the rates that will be used.

>how about the description?
>what's their default text?
Already answered (for my orders); see >>16600665

>do they force you to a truthful description when using FedEx?
No idea but they ignored what I told them was in the package and, as I stated, I used EMS, not FedEx.
>>
>>16605092
>I have no idea why a recipient country's customs service would prefer a declaration in their own currency - surely that's their problem, not the shipper's.
de minimis value, applied taxes & duties is obv in your countries currency.
so customs have to manually convert, which is more work and their f/x rates won't be the best.

>No idea but they ignored what I told them was in the package
did you explicitly tell them to declare the package as such?
>>
>>16605092
>they didn't use on the declaration.
> they didn't open the packages to verify anything or obtain the invoice
was that an EMS package with just an Customs Declaration Form (CN23?; how many copies?) and no invoice?
Japan Post claims that AU wants an invoice:
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/use/document_en.html
>>
>>16603180
I've used Shibari and that stuff is trash. Threw out the last half of the bottle I had cuz I couldn't stand the texture. I stick to Onatsuyu now.
>>
>>16597907
>It's a different serie and the venus line is still their premium one; a few years ago there were talk about a new premium line but they released the muse line instead of what they showed as a prototype for whatever reason.

What do you mean "instead of"?

Do they release the Muses line knowing it sucks or something? How was the prototype better?
>>
My fleshlight just arrived and tried it...

not using my hand ever again.
>>
>>16605582
anon, um...
>>
>>16604992
What like girls dungeon?
>>
>>16605582
Flesh light is the third worst masturbator possible, second worst are the tenga eggs and disposable cups, absolute worst are those foam things that you stick your dick into that cost less than a dollar
>>
>omochadreams did not reply to my mail asking why they're not shipping shit

getting worried now, 400 fucking euros
>>
>>16605631
They're gonna close the company and take all the money now
There are no dolphins
>>
>>16605640
That might legit happen. German law is kinda fucked in that area, but if a company declares bankruptcy consumers who ordered something actually do lose their money
>>
>>16605640
>>16605647
Holy shit, turns out Hitler was right all along.
>>
Great to see these posts just after ordering something from them
>>
>>16605631
This is getting ridiculous. I'll send them one too.
>>
Calling them might be more efficient
>>
>>16605610
>>16605619
I know that posting this in this thread was not the best thing to do

I wanted it for death grip, so I needed something with a case...
>>
>>16605700
I-I don't want to call them about dolphin pussy
>>
I am thinking to buy LETEN A380 just to tell u if autopussy is worth it or not.

I just want you guys to tell me if there are any other things I might need to consider in this field?
>>
>>16605178
>de minimis value, applied taxes & duties is obv in your countries currency.
>so customs have to manually convert, which is more work and their f/x rates won't be the best.
Of course and it makes much more sense for your own country to calculate that; it makes zero sense for them to rely on a conversion made by an unknown third party.

>did you explicitly tell them to declare the package as such?
No, as I said, I simply told them what was in the package.

>>16605303
>was that an EMS package with just an Customs Declaration Form (CN23?; how many copies?) and no invoice?
There was a commercial invoice provided, along with the CN23 form and the EMS connote; the invoice was one that BiJ created with the aforementioned random quantity of "Collectible figure", with random value.
>>
File: 1486957083112.png (211KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
1486957083112.png
211KB, 600x727px
fleshlights aren't that bad, I still include mine into rotation, in fact it can bring the most intense orgasm, feeling the every strand shot, compared to any of my onaholes. Overall, onas are better and more varied though
>>
>>16596729
I'm thinking of just cancelling my order. Fuck these onaholes, I have a debt to pay anyway.
>>
>>16606037
On the flipside I actually trashed mine, ymmv.
>>
>>16606151
which one was it exactly?
>>
Has anyone who ordered from omochadreams gotten their order dispatched yet? I know there was one anon in another thread who didn't have a problem.
>>
I've just received word from Omocha that my order has been shipped.
>>
Quattro natural girl or sujiman kupa lolinco?
>>
>>16605923
>it makes zero sense for them to rely on a conversion made by an unknown third party.
it makes as much sense as trusting some random faggots to declare the goods truthfully.
declaring the value in ¥ doesn't magically make it any more true, just more work.

>There was a commercial invoice provided, along with the CN23 form and the EMS connote; the invoice was one that BiJ created with the aforementioned random quantity of "Collectible figure", with random value.
nice money-laundering operation
>>
>>16606163
I had an STU, Alien and a regular ribbed.
>>
>>16605647
>if a company declares bankruptcy consumers who ordered something actually do lose their money
only if there's no money or inventory left.
omocha dreams had very high net assets at around 120,000€ plus 30,000€ in cash in 2015, that's like half their balance sheet size.
if you have an inventory of dolphin pussies from Japan, the best thing you can do is it to sell them. your only other options would be a return to daimaoh if they accept it, but no markup there.

last but not least, if you paid with credit card your credit card organisations guarantee you a chargeback.
Paypal somewhat does, but if omocha dream's bank account is already seized they cannot as they won't use their own funds for that.
>>
>>16606165
Pic?
>>
obsession with dolphin's vagina doesnt seem to be healthy in my opinion
>>
>>16606512
Compulsive masturbation isn't healthy by definition, but here we are.
>>
>>16606512
Thank you for that post. I was waiting for someone to at last share his opinion in this thread because I am absolutely fascinated by opinions and I think it is worth to share them and let others appreciate them as they are not completely pointles at all.
>>
>>16606182
I like the natural girl, but it has shit durability. I also own a lolinco and hardly use it because it's too tight.

Using the natural girl 2-3 times a day lasted me about a week before it started tearing pretty badly and after about a month I stopped using it. I think the venus real is a much better hole than it.
>>
>>16606777
This, if you want a soft hole Tomax is the answer.
>>
Another day business day ended and my dolphin pussy still hasn't been shipped.
>>
Sure am glad I snagged my dolphin from QC right when an anon said they had them in stock.
>>
I'm hearing a lot of contradictory statements re. storage bags.
Some people suggest air-tight plastic bags (and I guess some holes come with resealable ones), and others suggest breathable "toy bags" (which a lot of retailers are pushing).
So — who's right? Or does it depend on the type of material used for the hole?
>>
>>16605631
They charge you before shipping?
>>
>>16607358
You CAN use either with a degree of safety. The thing to keep in mind here is that mold is the worst enemy of onaholes and mild loves moisture. You should always ALWAYS dry your hole to the best of your ability but there may be water left behind. Airtight bags will hold that water and hamper airflow creating an ideal environment for mold. If you get your holes dry enough and you've got low humidity (and preferably low heat) you can probably still get away with it though, especially if all of your holes see frequent use. Desiccant packs can also address the moisture issue. Cloth bags won't hold any moisture as it evaporates and should serve to keep your holes drier because of that which is why you see us recommending them; they're basically an all in one solution. Curve ball time though: if you live in a high humidity environment plastic bag/box+desiccant combo can actually mean a lower storage humidity than open air storage, which is better. Food for thought.

You don't need bags at all though, wrapping your holes up in a clean towel when they're dry is completely fine unless you've got serious insect issues and have to worry about something crawling inside or crazy high humidity.
>>
>>16607423
I bought from omochadreams two days before all this shitstorm and I paid via paypal before shipping.
>>
>>16586888
take citruline malate instead
>>
>>16607358
I tried using a sackpack for storage and the black color on it basically tattooed my onahole black. Be careful what you store them in.

Plastic bags should be fine, personally I leave them open, not sealed, and store them in a lockbox. Make sure they are dry before storage. Bags made specifically for holes should be okay too, I think.
>>
>>16603454
Ask on /v/, usually someone has it there.
>>
>>16607943
>Bags made specifically for holes should be okay too, I think.
rend's "special" toy bag is just a random 100% polyester bag.
http://www.rends.jp/en/products/amenity_02.php
>>
>>16607986
>[Extra-large] Best for big dildo, and anal products for upper-class persons.

I wish I was an upper-class persons
>>
>>16607358
BTW - I posted the same question to Queen Cat directly, and, WITHIN MINUTES, got the following reply:
"Hi, as long as it does not get dirty, whatever bags work. It really does not matter if it's air tight or not. Regular plastic bag is just fine."
>>
>>16605631
160 here.

Thinking about bailing out.
>>
>>16608059
QC customer service is pretty top notch. Contacting them didn't give you any extra information though, just more contradictory evidence as one might expect. Ultimately you're going to have to take what you know and just make a call. Maybe experiment if you want, but it's one of those things.
>>
>>16608093
you retards make zero sense.
omocha dreams just needs longer to dispatch due to all the preorders.
>>
>>16608125
Pretty much this.
Considering everything restocked at the same time.
>>
Alright, I've read through the entire guide and I don't quite think many people are in the same situation as me. I've had sex a few dozen times, and all of them are an uphill battle when it comes to me finishing. More than half the time I just tap out from getting tired. My hand takes around an hour to and hour and a half (without edging or anything) to get the job done. I guess I'm turning to you, /ona/. The FAQ suggests that some people find these to be better than the real thing, and I'm kind of just desperate to get my dick to work at this point. Is there possibly anyone in a similar boat as I? Have any of you heard of experiences like this? I'm not really looking for someone to say "I've never heard of that but X", because I get it, onaholes are great to you guys. I'm just curious if they're also effective to guys who don't really get off to the real thing.
>>
>>16608264
I used to take about an hour using my hand to masturbate before I switched to an onahole. It feels much better with an onahole and I've only been using an onahole for about a month. I've never had sex before so I can't comment on that.

Takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes with dick bullies and 30min-45 min if I edge with a soft hole. I also have crazy strong orgasms whenever I use onaholes and used to just drip out when I used my hand.
>>
>>16608125
Not that guy but they shouldn't promise same day shipping if they don't have the manpower to pull it off: it only gives them bad rap.
>>
>>16607975
I always thought that was just a joke that they had to fuck with people who wanted a download to a game
>>
>be japanese scholar
>study mathematics
>learn kanji
>learn english
>learn chinese
>learn everything
>get fired from desk job for being 5 minutes early and not 10 minutes early
>loser friend from HS offers me a temp job making plastic vaginas for americans to play with
>take job need money
>5 years pass
>bossman tells me to start making dolphin vaginas
>comply
>think its stupid
>end up backordered
>hate life
>realize I turn americans on with craftmanship
>>
File: business-meeting-11.jpg (34KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
business-meeting-11.jpg
34KB, 460x307px
>>16608576
this is what I'm wondering about

Tomax is a major brand, do they have formal business meetings in which they discuss whether their next product should be a dolphin's vagina?
>>
Last night, I had a dream where I was fucking various women, and at some point they just turned into onaholes and I basically masturbated until I came.

I can do that while I'm awake, no need to bring them into my dreams.
>>
Where would you buy a Lilith uterus in Canada?
>>
>>16602159
Bear in mind that you shouldn't order tomax stuff from amazon unless you don't give a fuck who knows you have an onahole arriving; stuff ordered from queencats amazon has 'adult goods' or something plastered all over the box, last I heard.
>>
>>16608576
Who are you quoting?

>>16608616
>do they have formal business meetings in which they discuss whether their next product should be a dolphin's vagina?
I believe it was mentioned in an earlier thread that it was the winner of a customer design competition, from a few years ago.

>>16609418
>stuff ordered from queencats amazon has 'adult goods' or something plastered all over the box
FFS, lurk more. The outer Amazon box is a regular nondescript Amazon box; the box in side the box has "adult goods" tape on it and, if someone gets that far, then they can look at the packing docket anyway. I'm not even from burgerland and I know this.

These fucking captcha quizzes are becoming more autistic every day.
>>
Welp. Just had to dispose of #3, Daisuki Hold. :|

Life protip: Don't get super drunk, plug in the heater, forget about it, then go to sleep, because you will wake up 7 hours later and hole will have thermo-elastizied to the size of the heater. Basically kills suction-based holes.

Oh well, I wanted to buy some more anyways.
>>
Why is the Venus Real still recommended when the Muses Arkhe exists? Its a direct upgrade.
>>
Are these good for sticking in my butt? http://en-nls.com/pict1-45601?c2=9999
And how long will the batteries last?
>>
>>16609576
Venus Real is known for its realism.
Muses Arkhe has some unrealistic cervix, which also makes it hard to clean.

how's that a direct upgrade?
>>
>>16609573
How was that hole? I think I might order one of those.
>>
>>16608616
>Tomax is a major brand, do they have formal business meetings in which they discuss whether their next product should be a dolphin's vagina?
Actually Tomax is an obscure brand:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/page2.html
Afaik there's only one manager:
https://twitter.com/daimaoh_2009
Also mentions the numbers of "pre-orders" for Dolphin: 450.
For comparison: Fleshlight sells like 1 million per year, so roughly 2738 per day.
>>
>>16586888
take cyanide instead
>>
Anyone ever tried Tenjo Tenge dildo? I ordered the large one http://en-nls.com/pict1-20405?c2=18001114
Sometimes you just need to put stuff up your butt.
>>16609573
Ordered a daisyuki hold as well, what were your thoughts on it?
>>
>>16600401
Electric toys are never worth the money.

The Vorze is huge and noisy as fuck. It feels okay, but it's really picky about lube. I half ruined one of my sleeves because the lube wasn't the right consistency/slipperiness.
>>
>>16609618
>>16610208
don't put shitty porous material up your ass.
silicone ones aren't that expensive. tantus is quality.
then if you know the form you like, get a glass one for eternity.
>>
>>16609618
They're nice for enhancing orgasms, probably won't make you cum on their own and will definitely won't make you ahegao like they do in your chinese cartoons.
Like the other anon said, get a silicone one, if only because it will always have a faint smell of ass no matter how much you wash it.

>>16610208
I've got the Tenjo Tenge Dan. Not sure what to say since it's just, well, a dildo.

The only things worth mentioning is that the tip isn't as squishy as it seems and the glans' paint wears off with use and will eventually turn white.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to get rid of it though.
>>
File: 1358969410664.png (16KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1358969410664.png
16KB, 200x300px
To anyone living in Japan right now or used to live there. How do you buy onahole? Do you just use Amazon or come to adult store to buy it? Which is cheaper and more convenient? Can you ask Amazon to deliver the goods at specific time so you wont miss it?
Thank you.
>>
My Omochadreams order just shipped, stop panicking. Guess that happens when people order shit and swear to edge until the packet arrives.
>>
File: rubber_dolphin_pussy_omocha.png (11KB, 937x200px) Image search: [Google]
rubber_dolphin_pussy_omocha.png
11KB, 937x200px
Fucking finally.
>>
>>16610446
>>16610536
Same here

The fact that all orders are suddenly shipped at once would indicate that these cunts either lied about their stock and had to wait for new shit to come in, or they just didnt work for a few days
>>
>>16609152
Queencat, send an email you can't do it through the store proper. I got my Venus Real that way.

>>16609618
>>16610208
>>16610269
This, don't skimp on things that go inside you. I personally recommend Aneros, that shit broke my brain.
>>
>>16610287
I went to japan a few years ago and took a quick look at the love merci in akihabara, it's absolutely packed full of onaholes on the men only floor, the cashier has a little curtain in front of their face for their privacy which makes it a little less awkward to buy from them, I left rather quickly because I got spooked from almost head butting a puni ana that was on a corner shelf, so I didnt look too much, just got my travel tenga and left, couldnt afford to buy anything else because I was getting help from family to pack all my souvenirs and they would have stood out really badly.
>>
>>16610561
Aneros is supposed to go in your butt, not your ear.
>>
Can anyone point to an onahole that'd fit a 7.5inX5.5in dick? I'm not really keen on doing the research since I'm probably way bigger than most japanese dudes, hence one my size would be buried deep in the shopping lists
>>
>>16610857
>I'm a lazy asshole please do my job for me
Fuck off
>>
>>16610890
Agreed, and I asked the question
>>
>>16610857
girth isnt much of an issue since all onaholes stretch to accomodate, just look at tunnel lengths and find something around 6in or more, come back to us with some ideas and we can help you, nobody on here is going to dump the answer in you lap.

trust your penis to guide you.
>>
>>16610857
You should try not measuring from your asshole maybe that'll help :^)
>>
>>16610857
if you read the OP you would know about the google docs with all onahole stats:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs/edit#gid=0

here's some report from an anon with a 7" length and 5.75" girth dick:
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/15119913#p15120331
>>
>>16611038
Thanks, mane. I did a very brief skim of the guide but I didn't catch the guide. You cool
>>
>>16611122
>>16611038
"Didn't catch the chart," I mean. I've been up for approximately 24 hours now. Kill me.
>>
>>16610725
Oh, brb doctor
>>
>>16611126
>only 24 hours
What are you, 50?
>>
>>16609573
Did you trash that hole? Can you make an experiment? Put your hole in bleach for a day and tell us what happens.
>>
So I tried the Vanessa lube yesterday. I'm not a lube expert: I only used a random non-japanese lube... for anyone interested I'm using WaterGlide at the moment.

Anyway: the Vanessa lube dries so fast; in comparison the WaterGlide is better... Am I missing some part?
>>
File: case.jpg (278KB, 918x1306px) Image search: [Google]
case.jpg
278KB, 918x1306px
For those of you with full-size PC towers, here's a nice hiding spot!
Always right next to where you need it (i.e. next to your computer), always nice and warm, and NOBODY will EVER look in there... ;)
>>
>>16611558
I though of that too. Then I just bought a fucking box.
>>
>>16607465
"Surgical Cotton Huck Towels" is what I use. I get 'em free from work.

Best hand towel/cum rag/hole wrapper in existence. They don't shed fibers, are lint free unless they get lint from something else in the wash, and the thinner ones work good for drying out the insides.

They also work great for general cleaning around the house.
>>
>>16611558
>stuff all my onaholes inside computer case
>run games at max settings
>molten plastic destroys $2000 setup
>>
>>16610536
>>16610555
>>16610561

Still didn't ship mine, time to mail them again :^)
>>
>>16611558
The heat can't be good for the hole or the lube.
>>
>>16610009
Not him, but I ordered one a few weeks ago. I ordered it from Cool MST and got it really quick in like 4 days. It flies off my dick and doesn't feel as good as I thought it would, however, going through each ring slowly is nice, but after the opening three rings you can barely feel anything.
>>
>>16611884
It's not that hot in there (not any worse than room temperature during the summer).
It's a pretty big case, I'm not overclocking, and venting is pretty good.
>>
>>16608264
>effective to guys who don't really get off to the real thing
GET ONE!
After all, what have you got to loose (apart from a few bucks)?
It's definitely better than your hand (so that's one big plus already), and if you're struggling with the real thing an onahole makes a great "practice device". You can experiment with it all you want, take as much time you like, and find out what works for you and what doesn't. All, without having to worry about how the person on the other end of you dick feels about all this.
And then, once you get used to the hole, and found a method that works for you, the whole experience with a real person might also be a lot more relaxed, and you might actually enjoy it more.
The only question is what *type* of hole to get. And that's a matter of your priorities. Do you just want to get off as "efficiently" as possible, or is it supposed to be more of a simulation of the real thing?
>>
Is the QueenCat amazon store still plastering ADULT TOY INSIDE labels on everything? I'd like to save a bit on shipping without announcing that I'm a disgusting pervert to my neighbors.
>>
>>16612803
The answer for your question in on this thread. It's pointless to say "lurk moar" to you, right?
>>
>>16612803
>disgusting pervert
How many people do you think buy sex toys?
>>
>>16612660
>>
>>16610536
>>16610555
Mine shipped this morning too. This Dolphin better not disappoint after all this.
>>
>>16612803
Mine came inside of a plain Amazon box so I had no problems. There's a bit of a markup on the QC holes on Amazon last I checked (likely to cover shipping) though, you just barely come out ahead for domestic shipping if that's what you're worried about.
>>
what's the best non-loli hip?
>>
>>16613314
You're also forgetting the fact that you can get it shipped to your door in literally two days for free with a free prime trial.

Saved my life the other day when I really needed to buy some onas on short notice (long story).
>>
>>16613960
I didn't forget, but the shipping isn't free or is "free" at best and shipping speed wasn't listed as a factor. QC uses decent shipping anyway so where I'm at it's more like three days vs. two anyway which is perfectly passable unless you end up in some kind of weird situation begging for a blog post.
>>
File: 1159944233.png (73KB, 540x597px) Image search: [Google]
1159944233.png
73KB, 540x597px
Jesus fucking christ Big Rina.

It's been half an hour and my knees are still shaking, 11/10 hole.
>>
File: us-map.png (119KB, 1140x639px) Image search: [Google]
us-map.png
119KB, 1140x639px
>>16614214
Queencat has some Prime stuff, it gets here in 2 days or less. Half their stuff is actually just shipped from an Amazon warehouse somewhere, and those guys don't fuck around. It's worth the minor markup if you don't want to wait until April to get your shit (only to have customs send it back or some bullshit and you wait until June).

Because I live in Seattle I can actually get some holes delivered in just a couple hours. For no extra cost.
What a fucking world.
>>
>>16614275
>Queencat
>April
>Customs
They're based in California, we're not talking about SAL shipping times here.
>>
>>16614348
>What is reading comprehension
>>
>>16614924
Says the man who brought up international shipping in a conversation about two different ways to get products from a domestic seller.
>>
>Thu, 23.02.17 08:10 Köln, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.

It's cumming, and so will I.
>>
>>16614239
Is it a good loli hole? I want one but lolinco seems like it might actually be too tight/inconvenient to clean
>>
File: 1478705719147.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478705719147.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>16615798
>The shipment has arrived at the parcel center
>>
>>16616257
4chan is holding its collective breath, tracking your shipping status...
>>
File: 99% happiness.png (280KB, 507x487px) Image search: [Google]
99% happiness.png
280KB, 507x487px
>Omocha shipment arrived an hour ago.
Never thought I would be this nervous about my first holes.
>>
>>16597907
What's the name of that onahole?
>>
File: 130221984383.jpg (45KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.jpg
45KB, 600x578px
>>16616943
>pre ordered within hour of listing
>mfw still 'order approved'
>>
>19.00
>Thursday
>still no mail from Omochajews
I'm so fucking angry right now, what the fuck? Are they not planning on shipping it this week?
>>
>>16617710
What makes you think that ANYBODY on the Internet is interest in your shipping woes?

If you want a captive audience, tell your mom — she will be all ears; but spamming this thread with your personal shipping information is a waste of everybody's time.
>>
>>16617721
Hello Omochajew employee. Did you have a fun day at work today?
>>
>>16617721

These kinds of posts let us know how (in)competent a store is. I'd rather speak about onaholes themselves but it's not off-topic.
>>
>>16617735
>>16617746
I actually got my stuff in 2 days after ordering, although not a dolphin pussy. Quit your fearmongering.
>>
>>16617778
Good for you, then. My order wasn't dolphin pussy either.
>>
>>16614239
How's the inner layer holding up? One of the things I hate the most about smaller Rina was how thin and weak that inner layer was. Two weeks in and it was already halfway peeled out.
>>
>>16617746
maybe one post after your order is done with exact dates would be informative, but no daily soap box.
there's nothing newsworthy about delays due to some new tomax batch arriving.
it's just not practical to employ 10x the people for a week to have no delays.
>>
>>16617721
this
>>
What's the best anal hole?
>>
My first holes are finally about to arrive
Witch and venus real soft, which one do I use first?
>>
>>16619089
I got the Witch today too. It's really nice because you can kind of set how hard it "sucks" by pushing out the right amount of air from the top part and when you pull it out it's like wow.
>>
>>16617981
I never even posted about my order before that post. I'm going to shit this thread up as much as I want and I'm going to do it ON TOPIC too and there is nothing you can do to stop it, nigger.
>>
>>16619089
Venus Real soft
>>
>>16619066
(You).
>>
Alright, so much for Tomax durability reputation...

Got Venus Real regular back at the end of November. After a week or two of semi-regular use small tears started to appear at the entrance below the clitoris, and the end opposite it.
Now the tears are quite pronounced. Still quite shallow, but they continue all the way inside. The labia also started to tear, will probably tear off in a few weeks. Overall the hole is not nearly as tight as it was on purchase.
It still feels ok, but there is barely any stimulation. I will see how long it will last me, but eh. Tomax stuff is really expensive here, so I hoped it would last longer in good condition.
>>
>>16619209
Don't (you) me motherfucker.
I'll go to that crazy guy that reviews onaholes on youtube if you don't tell me a good one.
>>
>>16600401
I have had the R10-Cyclone for 3 years now. Imagine the feeling of nutting and she is still sucking. Well it is the best and if you are still in the mood just keep going till the next nut.
>>
>order Hikage's outfit from Senran Kagura for my doll
>custom measurements took a month
>month goes by
>day of arrival
>brother and his family comes to visit
>4 kids, oldest is 8
>few hours go by
>package comes
>casually put it on the kitchen counter to not arise suspicion because its small and lightweight
>kids on the other hand dont want to let it go
>ask them to stop
>no
>try and take it from them
>now its a game
>trying to not look pissed and worried at the same time
>get package
>hold above my head as they all attempt to get it
>not suspicious at all, so fucking sly
cont
>>
>>16619545
>sister in law says let them open it
>nope
>why
>nope
>damnit anon now I wanna know whats in the package
>underwear, I blurt out
>but then why dont you want them to open it
>this is more fun
>toss it in bedroom
>nighttime comes
>forget about package
>eldest kid didnt
>kid comes out with a yellow torn tanktop and torn jeans
>little fucking faggot ass bitch cunt fuck
>'hey uncle anon, your cloths came all torn up'
>little pork fuck shit bitch I tell myself as I hope he dies eating a plate of pizza rolls someday for this
>cant hide it anymore, sister in law takes the tanktop
>panicking
>get an arched eyebrow from bother playing CoD with his kid
>>fine, you caught me, I am a cross dresser
>sister in law comments on how its too small for me
>>fine, you caught me again, its for a sexdoll
>brother laughs and says "look if ya dont wanna tell us why say that because I know when your ass lies"
>subject dropped, vidya and movies were had
>they leave
>the inlaw knows too much
>>
>>16586688

I remove hair just because it seems like my genitals are the only place where hair wants to grow.

But I don't shave since I was always deathly afraid of putting anything sharp within a 8 inch area of my privates, so instead, I just Veet the area As long as you don't leave the cream on for a long time (which you shouldn't anywhere in general ) I've always was able to remove it just fine, and then slap some aloe vera or similar around the area to prevent the post "shave" irritation.
>>
>>16619467
But (you) are the best anal onahole, Anon. Embrace it.

But anyway, do it. I want to know what they say.
>>
>>16619574
All you had to say is that it was for your gf
>>
>>16619066
I have the Student Council President and it's pretty good. I may have a bias for tight penetration though
>>
>>16619288
The hell are you doing to it? I've got the "tears" you describe but it's completely cosmetic (I'm assuming it's because of the soft material). No labia tearing, no change in tightness.

>>16619716
The entrance is the only good part of the SCP, the tunnel is the most low stim I've ever felt.
>>
>>16589304
Never used it before.
>>
>>16589304
Wow do they browse our threads?
>>
>>16619545
>>16619574

Where did you order your clothes?
>>
>>16619716
scp is a bland meme
>>
>>16619545
>casually put it on the kitchen counter to not arise suspicion because its small and lightweight

you fucked up there so badly
>>
So is there a difference between the Virgin age admission and graduate?
>>
>omocha shipped
Finally, how hard can it be to deliver a fucking package to a courier.
>>
>>16621514
Right. Preordered on the 5th and shipped today. No communication whatsoever, just a simple "we're working on it pls no bully" would've done.
>>
>>16619802
>The hell are you doing to it?

Fucking it and cleaning it. The tears might have developed from stretching it too much during cleaning or something. But my Lilith Uterus, which made from the same material, is nowhere near that level of damage.
Labia damage might have also been from tugging on them with microfiber cloth.

But still, holes are not supposed to get this level of damage that easy.
>>
>>16621220
Graduate is dual layer and slightly larger.
>>
>>16621514
Same for me. At least I'm happy to know that I will get it next week.
>>
>>16621789
>dual layer
huh i guess ill just get it then if it's only 4 dollars more than vaa
>>
File: venus_real_new_02.jpg (116KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
venus_real_new_02.jpg
116KB, 500x333px
>>16619288
dick length & girth?
lube? amount?
which venus real revision? 2015.5.20 as shown in pic?
turning it inside-out?

>>16621649
>But my Lilith Uterus, which made from the same material,
same color?
at least for their new materials (rich soft) there were some reports that daimaoh changed the formula and the easiest way to spot was the different color.

how old is the lilith uterus?

anyway
how would you compare Venus Reals feeling compared to Lilith Uterus?
>>
>>16622464
Length is about 14cm (5.5''). No idea about the girth value - never applied tailor's tape to my penis. It varies along the length anyway. Not particularly girthy.

Lubes - varying. Drug store brand, Onatsuyu, Peaces, Insomnia, Honey drops...
I usually add quite a lot so it leaks out on my balls, and I need to sit on a towel not to mess up the chair.

No idea about revision - I got it in November, so probably the latest. It's definitely not an item that sits on the shelf a long time.

Never turned it inside-out.

Venus and Lilith U are the same colour and in regular softness. Both holes were bought at the same time, but Venus was used more often.
I feel like the material is definitely too soft for the microfiber cloth, and that is what damaging the labia the most.
Don't know what should I clean it with instead.

I like that Uterus is a bit tighter than Venus, however overall prefer Venus. It has a nice way of applying pressure evenly across the length of the tunnel.
Both holes are not particularly stimulating. But Lilith widens for some reason before the uterus gimmick so the stimulation decreases in that area which sucks. The actual gimmick is a very thin membrane that can be barely felt at all.
I don't know, I feel like other holes have better uteruses, like Daisuki hold.
>>
New /ona/er here. I bought my first cheapo onahole. I cummed before I can figure out how to properly use it. How do I practice?
>>
>>16622509
You will get used to it over time. The day I got my first holes I came five times or so.
>>
>>16622509
fap with your hand before so your sensation lowers.
>>
>>16622514
Ten second at best for me, bro
>>
>>16622781
Wait for an hour, try again. Lat for 15 seconds. Wait another hour, try again. Last 20 seconds... etc.
>>
File: J3802242017.jpg (488KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
J3802242017.jpg
488KB, 1400x787px
>>16586665
sup /ona/?
Back at the motel trying to break my record of 20 nuts in one day.

Failed last week, only got to 15.
Feel like Im failing this week too, Im only at 10 and not feeling frisky at all anymore.
Ill get to 21 one day.
>>
>>16623266
Have you had any problems with certain colors or materials of clothes staining your doll?
>>
>>16623266
Is her vagina built in or an insert?
You are gonna tear her apart man.
>>
>>16623266
How much time inbetween nuts? No cleaning inbetween nuts?
>>
>>16611350
18 but on a cosmic scale it's close enough, so fuckit
>>
>>16623266
How do you get your doll inside the hotel?
>>
File: 07.jpg (349KB, 1146x1125px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
349KB, 1146x1125px
I didn't want to pay loads of money for a doll/body type thing, so I tried making something similar out of some cheap tesco car sponges.

And it works really well, it totally feels different than holding the onaholes by hand and using it that way, it feels like it actually grips you and pushes against your dick. It feels a lot better.

The holes I cut into the sponges are about 6.5*5.5 cm, which is maybe just slightly smaller than the onaholes that I own, so it's big enough that it's not hard to get the hole through, but small enough that it provides some tightness. Putting the onahole in a plastic bag makes it a lot easier to get it through.

The onaholes I've tried it with so far are half-mature succubus (pink), kunoichi soft, AKD 4∞
>>
File: 09.jpg (248KB, 983x1048px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
248KB, 983x1048px
>>16624063
>>
>>16624073
>>16624063
Nice resourcefulness. I may just try this myself.
>>
File: 10.jpg (483KB, 1494x1255px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
483KB, 1494x1255px
The holes in the sponges with size reference

>>16624082
Yeah it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>16624063
The lengths you people go to just for hands-free fucking, completely fucking laughable.

I just stack a couple of pillows and fuck it against the wall, works well enough.
>>
are there any shota-esq onaholes?
>>
File: Capture.png (43KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 654x539px
maple man checkin in
my two onaholes got here no problem
nothing in the box besides the onas and some candy
and no sign of the cops yet
>>
File: 1457409733596.png (508KB, 648x598px) Image search: [Google]
1457409733596.png
508KB, 648x598px
>>16624380
>yet
>>
>>16624327
not really shota but this is the only otohole you are gonna find in stock.

https://www.otonajp.com/otokonoko-superb-futanari-anal-hole
>>
File: 1487097162194.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487097162194.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
It just dawned on me I threw a little over €200 on fucking rubber vaginas, what the shit is wrong with me, oh lustful ecstacy, god truly made the devil so much stronger than man.

Guess I'll go drink my lube and join wizard chan, where did everything go wrong.
>>
>>16624510
You're gonna fap regardless. Might as well make it as good as you can.
>>
>>16624522
that struggle might drive him insane seeing as he was brainwashed in feeling guilty about it.
>>
File: 345346456456.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
345346456456.gif
4MB, 400x225px
any feedback on rotors/vibrators devices for the dick?
something a long the lines of this:

https://www.otonajp.com/deep-throat-mesh-sack-rotor

never had experience with rotors/vibrators but I'm rather curious now
>>
>>16624534
I feel for him.

>>16624510
Stay in there anon, we're here for you.
>>
>>16624543
Haven't tried that before, but I'm thinking it's probably not what you actually want. With regular vibration on skin, like those massagers, over time it feels numbing, so I'm not sure vibrators will actually feel that good.
>>
>>16624543
they are basically all shit:
http://onahodouga.com/archives/cat_10051841.html

the upgrade to an onahole is an onahole in a doll.
>>
>>16624543
I've tried several methods and none of them were worth a damn as anything more than a tease. They admittedly aren't bad for that but they're trash if you actually want to get off.
>>
>>16622502
Just use some kind of string and an online ruler to know your girth.
>>
>>16622574
Nope, try to get some stamina in some other ways. The first orgasm of the half-day is always the best.
>>
>>16624510
At least once, pay a cheap prostitute and you will have the proof that onahos are better. You don't need 3DPD women when you have onahos and AI-chans.
>>
File: 60729163_p0.png (477KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
60729163_p0.png
477KB, 800x786px
>AI-chan

What do you guys think of THIS AI-chan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO7n_qaQJUA
>>
File: 1348802240560.png (336KB, 545x593px) Image search: [Google]
1348802240560.png
336KB, 545x593px
>Find onahole on Amazon
>Do thing that will get me an Amazon gift card
>Wait for it to come in the mail
>Gift card arrives
>"Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
Balls.
>>
>>16625043
I believe there is lots of human manipulation in Kizuna, but I'm in love and this will be the future.
>>
>>16624510
People waste more money on stupider things.
>>
>>16624543
The Time Rotor is pretty good, and by pretty good I mean okay/kinda bad. I have yet to find an electric toy that doesn't suck. I've found rotors to be less bad than the more ambitious/expensive toys like the A10.

The one you linked is probably okay, plus it's only $28 so nothing to lose unless you're really poor. If you pair it with onahole/porn it will probably be pretty good, just don't expect it to give you a mindblowing no-hands orgasm.
>>
Just ordered a normal firmness dolphin off of queencat. Not sure if there's an error but maybe a shipment came early
>>
>>16625043
So fucking cute!

Parody onahole pls
>>
>>16625749
I would want that.

But what would be the gimmick?

That you can connect the hole to your PC and the hole will move to AI-chan's movements in VR?
>>
>>16625823
take my money
>>
Have any of you anons ever had packages stolen, opened, re-routed to the wrong destination, or damaged by USPS? My package just got dropped off at post office notorious for packages getting fucked over, and looking at reviews its been on going for years with most recent incident being a few days ago.

I'm fucking scared.
>>
>>16626302
I've had mail opened before and contents missing from them. I've only lost one package from them, but it ended up coming a couple months later.
Usually with stuff from Japan the mail lady forces me to pick it up from the post office because it's registered I assume.
Domestic stuff from queencat/amazon is usually just left on my porch or in a parcel locker.
I haven't lost a package from Japan yet though.
>>
>>16626374
It's domestic. It's a package from queencat but it's going through a sorting facility with a really bad reputation and this has me worried. I've got orders from queencat multiple times before but it's never been through that one sorting facility.

>I've had mail opened before and contents missing from them.
Fucking hell.
>>
How do you guys dry the insides of your holes?
>>
>>16626551
Most common answer is microfiber cloth (+chopstick). Someone suggested a microfiber gloves... I want to try to use the tampons sold at QC, but seems that those are not just a lazy alternative.

Those infos are in the pasta, tho.
>>
>>16626754
The tampons are good, but it's still best to dry with a microfiber cloth first. It helps for drying out really tight onaholes and gives extra assurance, but I don't use it as the sole method to dry.
>>
>>16625043
Japanese pewdiepie, obnoxious trash.
>>
>>16626302
i did get my first two onas in a thick, soft paper bag style of envelope, rather than a box. when i picked it up from the postal office, there was roughly a square inch large tear on the small side of the package, and you could see a girl's face on the box in there

that is when i also learned not to trust kanojotoys on removing the packaging as requested
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (21KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
21KB, 480x262px
I just received and used my dolphin so here's a review using the template.

Orca2 Dolphin!: MEDIUM Version

====
General Info:
Intercourse Simulated - Vaginal with a dolphin?
Producer - Tomax
Purchased from - OmochaDreams for ~40€ (shipping fees not included)
Toy Bag Size - Medium, fits in a hokan

====
Variables:
Lube - Onatsuyu
Masturbated the day before because I didn't expect it do be delivered today, one hour long edging session
Warmed - No
Penis - 16cm length, 12cm girth
Doll - N/A

====
The Review:

Box: not oversized and the art is rather innocent (except maybe for the dolphin vagina's diagrams on the back of the box). Pretty inconspicuous if you're dead set on keeping it. Has a plastic tray if want to use it for storage.

Onaho:

Before I start talking about the onahole, keep in mind that I love cervix/uterus onaholes. I'm also used to high stimulation and hard firmness ones.
Upon taking the onahole out of its plastic bag, I didn't notice any smell. I put it on a paper towel and it left very little oil, the onahole itself doesn't feel sticky at all.

Lubing the toy is kinda tricky as the entrance is tight: I had to stretch and squish it to get it down the canal.
Upon insertion, I found the onahole to be pretty soft (let's say a notch softer than Rina/MoT for reference on a firmness scale).
The cervices are fairly noticeable (less so than the CQ Roll for example though but it is a hard toy so it is to expected), it is kinda hard to feel each one individually. I didn't really feel the texture itself which is not surprising since I'm used to toys with hard spirals/ribs/dots/you name it.
The overrall stimulation is pretty nice however: with proper lubrication and after a certain amount of time, it felt like I was about to ejaculate but the toy is soft enough that I could go on for as long as I wished with minimum efforts on my part to prevent the actual ejaculation.
After one hour or so, I decided to end it. I don't know if I have an unconscious to shag a dolphin or what but I remained hard and came an awful lot considered I had fapped the day before that. I can't promise it will have the same effect for anons who have trouble staying hard but I think it's worth pointing out.

Notes:

You would think cleaning would be nightmarish with 3 cervices but it's not really hard to push a rolled up paper towel inside the toy.

Conclusion:

As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad I ordered the regular version. However, I'd recommend the soft one for those who are used to soft toys. I can't comment on the durability yet but it looks sturdy enough. For cervices lovers like myself, it's certainly worth a purchase.
>>
>>16627275
I forgot to mention that it comes with a sample of insomnia lube but I decided to keep it for later use.

Also, I'm not sure if this normal but omochajews sent me half a dozen peace's lube samples. I already have a bottle of the stuff so it's kinda meh as a compensation but I did ask for a goodwill gesture since they took so long to ship my order.
>>
>>16626551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDwF90tMWvw
>>
>>16619288
I've two Tomax holes in very soft (Lilith Uterus and Lilith Spiral Wave) and both teared pretty badly after a few uses. It sucks but every other hole feels like a brick after using the very soft Tomax holes... Just have to fix them with soldering iron from time to time.

I think the harder versions should be more durable though.
>>
>>16627673
Pretty bad damage only started recently, after 3-4 months of fairly regular use.
I have a soldering iron, so I will try to fix the tears when they'll get really bad. But will probably end up switching to using my other holes mainly. Or I'll get a new one.

All other holes I have do feel inferior to Tomax holes, that's for sure.
>>
I'm looking for a new onahole and I've been using Gokusai Monster Alraune which was great at first (bought it instead of Toysheart Fairy cuz it was not available) but looks like I got used to it and it got boring. I'm really into belly bulge/expansion and both fairy and monster got it but only Fairy has this sort of womb but it is not something I could "expand" by any means. Are there any onaholes that have womb that could get filled with cum/lube and thus create that belly expand effect? I would be probalby using cum looking lube and my own to achieve it but most of them have the wombs really only to collect sperm and they are not as close to skin to make a difference (not to mention the same material thickness). If there isn't sucha thing could you recommend me some tight onaholes, with belly bumps and wombs? Looking at Big Lolinco Virgo right now, looks promosing.

Also how long can cum be inside oanhole without getting all smelly and bad. I usually try to cum few times inside but I don't knwo how long can I keep cuming before it becomes dangerous? How long is safe? I usually need 15-20 minutes of rest and can go up to 3-4 cums so like 2 hours at most but could I keep the cum let's say for another 1-2 hours after that?
Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>16627337
one peace lube sample is normal for omocha dreams, half a dozen not.
>>
>>16627673
where are the tears?
do you have the latest 2016.10.25 revision with improved opening and bottom?
https://daimaoh.co.jp/item2285.html
https://daimaoh.co.jp/item2287.html

also afaik daimaoh never made a lilith uterus in very soft.

>I think the harder versions should be more durable though.
daimaoh has an explicit disclaimer on their site about the worse durability of very soft and rich soft.
tho prolly still more durable than their competition that only can do such softness with dual-layers (npg's meiki 005, toysheart's 17 bordeaux soft)
>>
>>16626551
I take a towel and jam it inside with my finger, pull it out, move to another (dry) spot on the towel and do it again, and then its dry.
>>
>>16628678
I've got the Lilith Uterus (regular), and with as tight and sticky the insides are, once the lube is gone, I can hardly get a *finger* in let, let alone something rough like a towel. (And I don't want to force it in, as I'm afraid it might damage the textures on the inside walls.)
I know, people recommend against turning it inside out, but that's the only way I can reach the last corners of it...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170225_180714.png (150KB, 550x423px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225_180714.png
150KB, 550x423px
sup folks, I've seen this product on a local store (not american), finally fucking found some reference of it
as expected, its a chink product, and quite overpriced in my currency, however is looks decent enough
its a small ass, two hole, round butt, I wasn't going to buy, but those internal details got me wondering, what ya think?

> https://pt.aliexpress.com/store/product/Emily-Small-Ass-Male-Masturbators-Silicone-Artificial-Vagina-Realistic-Pussy-Double-Hole-Mini-Sex-Doll-Sex/106191_32694572072.html?detailNewVersion=&categoryId=200001520
>>
>>16628886
>chink product
should be enough to not consider it
>>
>>16587786
Yes it's known for that. Same thing happened to me and pretty much everyone else who owns one I think.
>>
>>16629684
Didn't really expect for it to be that bad. The reviews for it were great.
>>
>>16629713
I just had to retire mine a week ago. I don't think I got more than a couple dozen uses out of the thing before it annihilated itself. It starts to get shit between the layers, and I became uncomfortable with sticking my dick in it any longer. It's also a lot of work to keep the inner layer from just sticking to your dick and following it. I'm particularly disappointed because I've had absolutely no problem with any Magic Eyes holes after probably hundreds of uses, but the 17 destroyed itself in no time at all. I was even very careful. Overall, it was a wonderful hole while it lasted, but it destroyed itself way too quickly. RIP in pieces.
>>
File: 1389598966384.jpg (168KB, 926x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1389598966384.jpg
168KB, 926x1234px
>>16628886
Get Baby Mouth Car Vagina.
>>
>>16625621
>just don't expect it to give you a mindblowing no-hands orgasm
Any suggestions if that's what I'm looking for? I can get pretty close to that already, think one of these could push me over the edge?
>>
>>16629713
I have described my attempts at welding the layers together with a solvent a few threads ago.
Long story short, I fucked it up even more. It still sits in my wardrobe, I might use it once before throwing out. Overall I had it for less than a month before the layers separated.

ToysHeart has released a soft version of this toy a year back or so, and apparently it has better quality.
>>
>>16630199
I (>>16629912) had the soft version. It has the same problems.
>>
>>16628886
that internal shot looks pretty bad, especially at the back of the ass tunnel, looks like it would break after a single use due to how thin it is, if its really cheap maybe give it a go but I wouldnt trust anything made in china to go in my ass or on my dick unless it's sold in a reputable retailer in a first world country
>>
>>16631087
>>16631087
>>16631087

NEW THREAD

>>16631087
>>16631087
>>16631087
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.